• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:56
CEST 18:56
KST 01:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9208 users

US Politics Mega-thread - Page 2670

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2668 2669 2670 2671 2672 5994 Next
Now that we have a new thread, in order to ensure that this thread continues to meet TL standards and follows the proper guidelines, we will be enforcing the rules in the OP more strictly. Be sure to give them a complete and thorough read before posting!

NOTE: When providing a source, please provide a very brief summary on what it's about and what purpose it adds to the discussion. The supporting statement should clearly explain why the subject is relevant and needs to be discussed. Please follow this rule especially for tweets.

Your supporting statement should always come BEFORE you provide the source.


If you have any questions, comments, concern, or feedback regarding the USPMT, then please use this thread: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/website-feedback/510156-us-politics-thread
WarSame
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada1950 Posts
September 25 2020 01:14 GMT
#53381
On September 25 2020 09:31 Doodsmack wrote:
It's all a pattern of corruption that rivals or exceeds any pattern of corruption seen in trump.

It's amazing Republicans can say this with a straight face. There is something mentally wrong with the lot of you.
Can it be I stayed away too long? Did you miss these rhymes while I was gone?
JimmiC
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada22817 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-09-25 01:23:58
September 25 2020 01:23 GMT
#53382
--- Nuked ---
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
September 25 2020 01:39 GMT
#53383
On September 25 2020 10:14 WarSame wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 25 2020 09:31 Doodsmack wrote:
It's all a pattern of corruption that rivals or exceeds any pattern of corruption seen in trump.

It's amazing Republicans can say this with a straight face. There is something mentally wrong with the lot of you.

It was really the not-Trump that was colluding with Russia! /s
Doodsmack
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7224 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-09-25 02:10:49
September 25 2020 02:10 GMT
#53384
All FBI agents involved in the investigation purchased professional liability insurance once things started exploding into the open in the media during the trump transition. They wondered amongst themselves who would be most likely to sue them.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/09/24/trump-was-right-explosive-new-fbi-texts-detail-internal-furor-over-handling-of-crossfire-hurricane-investigation/
JimmiC
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada22817 Posts
September 25 2020 04:28 GMT
#53385
--- Nuked ---
Shingi11
Profile Joined May 2016
290 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-09-25 04:40:02
September 25 2020 04:38 GMT
#53386
I wonder what our first non peaceful transfer will look like. I think the question will be how close it has to be before republicans start backing trumps calls. Biden looks to have enough of a lead and trump is quite behind almost everywhere. I dont think trump can get far on his own, just bluster. How many states will republicans feel safe overturning the vote. We already know they are happy overturning 1(ie. flordia). I think they will go so far as to invalidate 3 states but no more. Sucks that biden is going to have to have to overcome a handicap, but at least it look like his support is still holding up coming into the final stretch.
Zambrah
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States7393 Posts
September 25 2020 05:16 GMT
#53387
On September 25 2020 13:38 Shingi11 wrote:
I wonder what our first non peaceful transfer will look like. I think the question will be how close it has to be before republicans start backing trumps calls. Biden looks to have enough of a lead and trump is quite behind almost everywhere. I dont think trump can get far on his own, just bluster. How many states will republicans feel safe overturning the vote. We already know they are happy overturning 1(ie. flordia). I think they will go so far as to invalidate 3 states but no more. Sucks that biden is going to have to have to overcome a handicap, but at least it look like his support is still holding up coming into the final stretch.


I wouldn't be surprised to see fuckery happen in any state Trump won last time, and I expect any fuckery to go unchallenged.

America is playing way down in the dirt these days.
Incremental change is the Democrat version of Trickle Down economics.
NrG.Bamboo
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States2756 Posts
September 25 2020 05:32 GMT
#53388
On September 25 2020 13:28 JimmiC wrote:
Well this is a very disturbing defense.

Show nested quote +
“A 17-year-old citizen is being sacrificed by politicians, but it’s not Kyle Rittenhouse they are after. Their end game is to strip away the constitutional right of all citizens to defend our communities,” says the voice-over at the end of a video released this week by a group tied to Rittenhouse’s legal team.

“Kyle Rittenhouse will go down in American history alongside that brave unknown patriot ... who fired ‘The Shot Heard Round the World,’’’ lead attorney John Pierce wrote this month in a tweet he later deleted. “A Second American Revolution against Tyranny has begun.”


Crazy choice by the defense to instead of going the scared teen in over his head they went with brave soldier in the war on assault rifle rights and maybe civil war starter? Why are so many people actively trying to make things worse.

https://ca.yahoo.com/news/kenosha-shooters-defense-portrays-him-140852004.html

That is definitely not how I would have expected it to be framed. Although if I remember correctly, this occurred the night after some residential areas were torched (which, as far as I can tell, was the first instance of that happening throughout any city during these protests) so I guess I can see where they would want to play up the moment to seem like a call for patriot action to protect the town.

On September 25 2020 13:38 Shingi11 wrote:
I wonder what our first non peaceful transfer will look like.

It will probably be mostly peaceful. Nothing to worry about.
I need to protect all your life you can enjoy the vibrant life of your battery
iPlaY.NettleS
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Australia4456 Posts
September 25 2020 06:31 GMT
#53389
On September 24 2020 09:19 JimmiC wrote:
If anyone was wondering about partisan bias, how would Republicans react if Obama had said this? And if Hilary had fought for power after winning the popular voice but not electoral college?

I mean just a few weeks ago Hillary Clinton said that Joe Biden shouldn't concede the election under any circumstances.
So there's that?
Trump is just predicting large scale vote by mail fraud, which seems pretty likely.
He anticipates the election may be decided by the supreme court.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/video/2020/sep/23/donald-trump-says-he-expects-us-election-to-end-up-at-supreme-court-video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7PvoI6gvQs
Biff The Understudy
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
France8195 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-09-25 09:02:01
September 25 2020 08:56 GMT
#53390
On September 25 2020 15:31 iPlaY.NettleS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2020 09:19 JimmiC wrote:
If anyone was wondering about partisan bias, how would Republicans react if Obama had said this? And if Hilary had fought for power after winning the popular voice but not electoral college?

I mean just a few weeks ago Hillary Clinton said that Joe Biden shouldn't concede the election under any circumstances.
So there's that?
Trump is just predicting large scale vote by mail fraud, which seems pretty likely.
He anticipates the election may be decided by the supreme court.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/video/2020/sep/23/donald-trump-says-he-expects-us-election-to-end-up-at-supreme-court-video

Source?

The length you go at excusing a president who says and actually repeats that he will not leave office if he loses is absolutely sickening. Accepting defeat if you lose an election is the cornerstone of any democracy. A leader who doesn't answer yes if he asked whether he will leave if he loses and instead go on casting doubt on the legitimacy of the election is a pretty fucking big deal.

I assume and hope that some republicans are still less blinded and more principled, but if anyone wants a crash course on how democracies die, here you have it.
The fellow who is out to burn things up is the counterpart of the fool who thinks he can save the world. The world needs neither to be burned up nor to be saved. The world is, we are. Transients, if we buck it; here to stay if we accept it. ~H.Miller
Taelshin
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada420 Posts
September 25 2020 08:58 GMT
#53391
+ Show Spoiler +


Spoiler is a video of Robert Barnes, vivaFrei, Nate brody And Uncivil law. It touches the Taylor case for about the first 45minutes and then goes into SCOTUS. All lawyers, different walks of life(besides being lawyers). It's a good watch and might help to open up/understand the discussion over the last few pages.

As far as trump not accepting the results of the election, That's a fantasy drummed up by the worst of our media. I'll believe it when I see it and be ready to throw stones just as hard but I'm not holding my breath, and neither should any of you.
"We didnt listen"
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27459 Posts
September 25 2020 09:03 GMT
#53392
On September 25 2020 15:31 iPlaY.NettleS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2020 09:19 JimmiC wrote:
If anyone was wondering about partisan bias, how would Republicans react if Obama had said this? And if Hilary had fought for power after winning the popular voice but not electoral college?

I mean just a few weeks ago Hillary Clinton said that Joe Biden shouldn't concede the election under any circumstances.
So there's that?
bTrump is just predicting large scale vote by mail fraud, which seems pretty likely.
He anticipates the election may be decided by the supreme court.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/video/2020/sep/23/donald-trump-says-he-expects-us-election-to-end-up-at-supreme-court-video

Why is that likely? I’m pretty sure no independent study (some of which were posted in this thread) has found it prevalent as a phenomena. If it were why would it favour any particular candidate anyway?
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Biff The Understudy
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
France8195 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-09-25 09:09:34
September 25 2020 09:09 GMT
#53393
On September 25 2020 18:03 WombaT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 25 2020 15:31 iPlaY.NettleS wrote:
On September 24 2020 09:19 JimmiC wrote:
If anyone was wondering about partisan bias, how would Republicans react if Obama had said this? And if Hilary had fought for power after winning the popular voice but not electoral college?

I mean just a few weeks ago Hillary Clinton said that Joe Biden shouldn't concede the election under any circumstances.
So there's that?
bTrump is just predicting large scale vote by mail fraud, which seems pretty likely.
He anticipates the election may be decided by the supreme court.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/video/2020/sep/23/donald-trump-says-he-expects-us-election-to-end-up-at-supreme-court-video

Why is that likely? I’m pretty sure no independent study (some of which were posted in this thread) has found it prevalent as a phenomena. If it were why would it favour any particular candidate anyway?

Well Trump has spent the last year sabotaging the postal services so there is that. It's authoritarianism 101: create a crisis and pose yourself as the one who is gonna solve it. Even Julius Cesar knew that.

If anyone should be screaming about the mail ballots, it's the democrats. It's unlikely they can be counted by election night and they strongly favour the dems.

The voter fraud conspiracy theory is for gullible idiots and to prepare his own supporters to his attempts to steal this election.
The fellow who is out to burn things up is the counterpart of the fool who thinks he can save the world. The world needs neither to be burned up nor to be saved. The world is, we are. Transients, if we buck it; here to stay if we accept it. ~H.Miller
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46484 Posts
September 25 2020 09:14 GMT
#53394
On September 25 2020 13:38 Shingi11 wrote:
I wonder what our first non peaceful transfer will look like. I think the question will be how close it has to be before republicans start backing trumps calls. Biden looks to have enough of a lead and trump is quite behind almost everywhere. I dont think trump can get far on his own, just bluster. How many states will republicans feel safe overturning the vote. We already know they are happy overturning 1(ie. flordia). I think they will go so far as to invalidate 3 states but no more. Sucks that biden is going to have to have to overcome a handicap, but at least it look like his support is still holding up coming into the final stretch.


I wonder how far Trump will try to resist the results if he loses. I hope the transfer is peaceful and he just grumbles some nonsense as he leaves, and doesn't actually try anything stupid or illegal. While people may also argue that they like owning guns for self-defense and hunting, it's particularly interesting that the closest thing to an actual, relevant 2nd Amendment justification (i.e. "being necessary to the security of a free State") could very well be if Trump loses the election but refuses to give up power. That's about as 2A as you can get: taking up arms to stop a tyrannical dictator from refusing to relinquish power after they were democratically voted out of office. I have a funny feeling that the NRA and conservative gun owners will be oddly quiet though, if Trump really does lose and really does try to stick around as president.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27459 Posts
September 25 2020 09:16 GMT
#53395
On September 25 2020 17:58 Taelshin wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbDRIu4J7-4


Spoiler is a video of Robert Barnes, vivaFrei, Nate brody And Uncivil law. It touches the Taylor case for about the first 45minutes and then goes into SCOTUS. All lawyers, different walks of life(besides being lawyers). It's a good watch and might help to open up/understand the discussion over the last few pages.

As far as trump not accepting the results of the election, That's a fantasy drummed up by the worst of our media. I'll believe it when I see it and be ready to throw stones just as hard but I'm not holding my breath, and neither should any of you.

May give it a go. Cheers man, as we should enjoy laymen’s discussion on scientific matters and defer to when a scientist drops in, likewise matters of the law and lawyers, can be instructive as to particulars. That said there is an ethical component that should run in lockstep with the law but on occasion can be untethered entirely and I think much discussion has been around the former.

I’m not sure why you think that’s a fantasy re Trump. Depends what is meant by not accepting the results of the election I guess. Given the rhetorical groundwork Trump has been laying about things like mail-in voting fraud etc. Between graciously leaving office with a good luck for his successor and trying to cling on to power by whatever means exists a middle ground where I think Trump mudslings for a bit and does go into the night. It will be a grudging acceptance, like when a toddler eventually shares their toy with their sibling after a 20 minute argument.
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46484 Posts
September 25 2020 09:18 GMT
#53396
On September 25 2020 18:09 Biff The Understudy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 25 2020 18:03 WombaT wrote:
On September 25 2020 15:31 iPlaY.NettleS wrote:
On September 24 2020 09:19 JimmiC wrote:
If anyone was wondering about partisan bias, how would Republicans react if Obama had said this? And if Hilary had fought for power after winning the popular voice but not electoral college?

I mean just a few weeks ago Hillary Clinton said that Joe Biden shouldn't concede the election under any circumstances.
So there's that?
bTrump is just predicting large scale vote by mail fraud, which seems pretty likely.
He anticipates the election may be decided by the supreme court.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/video/2020/sep/23/donald-trump-says-he-expects-us-election-to-end-up-at-supreme-court-video

Why is that likely? I’m pretty sure no independent study (some of which were posted in this thread) has found it prevalent as a phenomena. If it were why would it favour any particular candidate anyway?

Well Trump has spent the last year sabotaging the postal services so there is that. It's authoritarianism 101: create a crisis and pose yourself as the one who is gonna solve it. Even Julius Cesar knew that.

If anyone should be screaming about the mail ballots, it's the democrats. It's unlikely they can be counted by election night and they strongly favour the dems.

The voter fraud conspiracy theory is for gullible idiots and to prepare his own supporters to his attempts to steal this election.


I personally don't mind waiting an extra few days in November to make sure all the votes are counted, if necessary, but I also wish that people would mail in their votes early. I've already voted for this upcoming election - I received my voting card/info a few days ago and already mailed it in.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Taelshin
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada420 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-09-25 11:17:36
September 25 2020 10:18 GMT
#53397
@Wombat Yeah for sure I'm interested in and want to understand the ethical/social aspects of it. I never followed the Taylor case that closely. They touch on that for sure( not a lot but a little ). I hope you watch it and look forward to your opinion.


As for re Trump I just feel like I haven't been shown any proof that trump's going to not accept the election. I've seen what he has said, It get's posted on this forum constantly. But if anyone here as learned anything from Trump, It's that Trump says a lot of things. Also, Not to get into the weeds, but Conservative's would argue that Hillary's Followers and many in the D camp never accepted the results of the last election (or other elections see Stacy Abrams). So it seems to me not something to focus on so strongly. The media is pushing this narrative and I am not happy to see anyone here or anywhere bogged down by it.
"We didnt listen"
Gorsameth
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands22630 Posts
September 25 2020 10:20 GMT
#53398
On September 25 2020 18:14 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 25 2020 13:38 Shingi11 wrote:
I wonder what our first non peaceful transfer will look like. I think the question will be how close it has to be before republicans start backing trumps calls. Biden looks to have enough of a lead and trump is quite behind almost everywhere. I dont think trump can get far on his own, just bluster. How many states will republicans feel safe overturning the vote. We already know they are happy overturning 1(ie. flordia). I think they will go so far as to invalidate 3 states but no more. Sucks that biden is going to have to have to overcome a handicap, but at least it look like his support is still holding up coming into the final stretch.


I wonder how far Trump will try to resist the results if he loses. I hope the transfer is peaceful and he just grumbles some nonsense as he leaves, and doesn't actually try anything stupid or illegal. While people may also argue that they like owning guns for self-defense and hunting, it's particularly interesting that the closest thing to an actual, relevant 2nd Amendment justification (i.e. "being necessary to the security of a free State") could very well be if Trump loses the election but refuses to give up power. That's about as 2A as you can get: taking up arms to stop a tyrannical dictator from refusing to relinquish power after they were democratically voted out of office. I have a funny feeling that the NRA and conservative gun owners will be oddly quiet though, if Trump really does lose and really does try to stick around as president.
If Trump realises the trouble he is in from the avalanche of lawsuits waiting for him to lose his Presidential immunity? He will go very far. I suspect he will try everything he can to dispute the results and attempt to set himself up as the president-elect.

If he doesn't win the elector count and isn't officially the president-elect I consider it over, there is nothing he can realistically do at that point unless the military backs him in an actual coup, which I can't see happening. The end of a Presidents term is hard set at jan 20th. I doesn't matter if he still disputes it at that point, at midday he is no longer President.

Now what his followers might do it anyone's guess and I'm not going to try to predict the actions of insane people, I wouldn't be surprised if things might turn ugly but when its the military vs the 2nd amendment, my money is on the military.
It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death
Erasme
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Bahamas15899 Posts
September 25 2020 11:05 GMT
#53399
On September 25 2020 19:18 Taelshin wrote:
@Wombat Yeah for sure I'm interested in and want to understand the ethical/social aspects of it. I never followed the Taylor case that closely. They touch on that for sure( not a lot but a little ). I hope you watch it and look forward to your opinion.


As for re Trump I just feel like I haven't been shown any proof that trump's going to not accept the election. I've seen what he has said, It get's posted on this forum constantly. But if anyone here as learned anything from Trump, It's that Trump says a lot of things. Also, Not to get into the weeds, but Conservative's would argue that Hillary and many in the D camp never accepted the results of the last election (or other elections see Stacy Abrams). So it seems to me not something to focus on so strongly. The media is pushing this narrative and I am not happy to see anyone here or anywhere bogged down by it.

What are you on ? Hillary called Trump to congratulate him for winning. Is that not accepting the result publicly ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7lxwFEB6FI “‘Drain the swamp’? Stupid saying, means nothing, but you guys loved it so I kept saying it.”
Taelshin
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada420 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-09-25 11:18:55
September 25 2020 11:17 GMT
#53400
Sorry your right Erasme , ill edit that, She totally accepted the results of the election. Was there anything else you found off about my post or is that about it?
"We didnt listen"
Prev 1 2668 2669 2670 2671 2672 5994 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem421
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 421
IndyStarCraft 187
Railgan 75
BRAT_OK 36
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 26490
Shuttle 2476
BeSt 480
Larva 356
Soma 169
Mind 159
Dewaltoss 110
Last 89
Sexy 72
hero 68
[ Show more ]
Sea.KH 57
Zeus 53
Killer 42
Hyun 41
ToSsGirL 26
Bale 23
NaDa 19
PianO 19
Rock 18
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5477
qojqva3170
Dendi1303
420jenkins443
Counter-Strike
fl0m4703
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3566
Khaldor1507
Liquid`Hasu1059
MindelVK14
Other Games
FrodaN1980
singsing1738
B2W.Neo932
byalli896
ArmadaUGS179
Hui .164
KnowMe126
QueenE91
Mew2King52
CosmosSc2 30
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1005
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream43
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 22
• Reevou 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 51
• FirePhoenix1
• niya90s1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3975
League of Legends
• Nemesis2881
Other Games
• WagamamaTV253
• Shiphtur221
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 4m
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 4m
Replay Cast
6h 4m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 4m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
18h 4m
Monday Night Weeklies
23h 4m
Replay Cast
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 17h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 18h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.