• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:56
CEST 04:56
KST 11:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Rp8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6680 users

Amazon acquires Twitch.tv - Page 16

Forum Index > General Forum
795 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 40 Next All
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-19 20:15:37
May 19 2014 20:15 GMT
#301
On May 20 2014 05:09 Canucklehead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2014 04:58 c0ldfusion wrote:
On May 20 2014 02:51 Pandemona wrote:

Yeah I'm sure they're happy at least.



This is djwheat, the gunrun and the rest of them right now as they count their millions!

sirscootsgifmoney

However, this leads me to a question about former employees and whether or not they get to cash in too. Like I know 2gd worked for twitch, but that was a while ago, so not sure if he still has any stock after he left. However, I know that Jared Rae guy recently left twitch to work for 2k games. Is he going to miss out on the big pay day?

Does twitch have stock at all? I'd say it's probably the founders and the venture capitalists that suppported them who will get the money.
Neosteel Enthusiast
Ctone23
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States1841 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-19 20:17:35
May 19 2014 20:15 GMT
#302
@Canucklehead only if those guys earn an equity share in the company. I highly doubt they do. Unless Twitch began as a private equity backed company, but even then, doubtful. I'm not really sure how Twitch got started, but for most private equity backed companies it goes like this:

Equity Firm puts up 75%, partners of company put up 25%

When they sell, firm gets 75% of net profit, partners get the other 25%. If those partners issued equity along the way, then yea those people will see some revenue.
TL+ Member
Baarn
Profile Joined April 2010
United States2702 Posts
May 19 2014 20:17 GMT
#303
On May 20 2014 04:38 Jerom wrote:
Another attempt to make us use google plus?

I didn't really like the way google took over youtube, trying to use it to force us to use their crappy products (like google plus) and ruining youtube in the process.


Google doesn't force g+ integration anymore.
There's no S in KT. :P
c0ldfusion
Profile Joined October 2010
United States8293 Posts
May 19 2014 20:18 GMT
#304
On May 20 2014 05:09 Canucklehead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2014 04:58 c0ldfusion wrote:
On May 20 2014 02:51 Pandemona wrote:
https://twitter.com/TwichTVSupport/status/468173654468362240

Yeah I'm sure they're happy at least.



This is djwheat, the gunrun and the rest of them right now as they count their millions!

[image loading]

However, this leads me to a question about former employees and whether or not they get to cash in too. Like I know 2gd worked for twitch, but that was a while ago, so not sure if he still has any stock after he left. However, I know that Jared Rae guy recently left twitch to work for 2k games. Is he going to miss out on the big pay day?

Good for them though. Well deserved for all the effort and time devoted to eSports.

On a side note, I hope DJWheat does some of the things he said he would do now that he's come into some real eSports dollars.
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
May 19 2014 20:19 GMT
#305
not sure how much those guys get out of it.
Baarn
Profile Joined April 2010
United States2702 Posts
May 19 2014 20:20 GMT
#306
On May 20 2014 05:15 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2014 05:09 Canucklehead wrote:
On May 20 2014 04:58 c0ldfusion wrote:
On May 20 2014 02:51 Pandemona wrote:
https://twitter.com/TwichTVSupport/status/468173654468362240

Yeah I'm sure they're happy at least.



This is djwheat, the gunrun and the rest of them right now as they count their millions!

sirscootsgifmoney

However, this leads me to a question about former employees and whether or not they get to cash in too. Like I know 2gd worked for twitch, but that was a while ago, so not sure if he still has any stock after he left. However, I know that Jared Rae guy recently left twitch to work for 2k games. Is he going to miss out on the big pay day?

Does twitch have stock at all? I'd say it's probably the founders and the venture capitalists that suppported them who will get the money.


No it's privately owned by Justin tv.
There's no S in KT. :P
c0ldfusion
Profile Joined October 2010
United States8293 Posts
May 19 2014 20:22 GMT
#307
On May 20 2014 05:15 Ctone23 wrote:
@Canucklehead only if those guys earn an equity share in the company. I highly doubt they do. Unless Twitch began as a private equity backed company, but even then, doubtful. I'm not really sure how Twitch got started, but for most private equity backed companies it goes like this:

Equity Firm puts up 75%, partners of company put up 25%

When they sell, firm gets 75% of net profit, partners get the other 25%. If those partners issued equity along the way, then yea those people will see some revenue.

I'm not sure about other industries, but in tech these days and certain at the stage when twitch was hiring those guys, you'd pretty much have to give your employees a slice to get them to come.
Canucklehead
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada5074 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-19 20:26:21
May 19 2014 20:25 GMT
#308
On May 20 2014 05:15 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2014 05:09 Canucklehead wrote:
On May 20 2014 04:58 c0ldfusion wrote:
On May 20 2014 02:51 Pandemona wrote:
https://twitter.com/TwichTVSupport/status/468173654468362240

Yeah I'm sure they're happy at least.



This is djwheat, the gunrun and the rest of them right now as they count their millions!

sirscootsgifmoney

However, this leads me to a question about former employees and whether or not they get to cash in too. Like I know 2gd worked for twitch, but that was a while ago, so not sure if he still has any stock after he left. However, I know that Jared Rae guy recently left twitch to work for 2k games. Is he going to miss out on the big pay day?

Does twitch have stock at all? I'd say it's probably the founders and the venture capitalists that suppported them who will get the money.


Well I don't mean publicly traded stock. You just always hear about employees from small startups striking it rich once they get bought out by a large company. Take whatsapp for example.

http://www.businessinsider.com/how-rich-are-whatsapp-employees-now-2014-2

Yesterday, Facebook bought messaging app WhatsApp for $19 billion — $12 billion in stock, $4 billion in cash, and another $3 billion in stock grants for employees that will vest over the next four years.

How much will WhatsApp's employees make in the deal?

We don't know how that $3 billion will be divided.

We do know the $12 billion in stock and $4 billion in cash will be divided among Whatsapp owners.

Whatsapp employees own a piece of the company.

How much?

Forbes' Parmy Olson reports: "Early employees are said to have comparatively large equity shares of close to 1%."

Ready to have your mind blown?

1% of $16 billion is …

… $160 million.
Top 10 favourite pros: MKP, MVP, MC, Nestea, DRG, Jaedong, Flash, Life, Creator, Leenock
c0ldfusion
Profile Joined October 2010
United States8293 Posts
May 19 2014 20:28 GMT
#309
On May 20 2014 05:25 Canucklehead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2014 05:15 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
On May 20 2014 05:09 Canucklehead wrote:
On May 20 2014 04:58 c0ldfusion wrote:
On May 20 2014 02:51 Pandemona wrote:
https://twitter.com/TwichTVSupport/status/468173654468362240

Yeah I'm sure they're happy at least.



This is djwheat, the gunrun and the rest of them right now as they count their millions!

sirscootsgifmoney

However, this leads me to a question about former employees and whether or not they get to cash in too. Like I know 2gd worked for twitch, but that was a while ago, so not sure if he still has any stock after he left. However, I know that Jared Rae guy recently left twitch to work for 2k games. Is he going to miss out on the big pay day?

Does twitch have stock at all? I'd say it's probably the founders and the venture capitalists that suppported them who will get the money.


Well I don't mean publicly traded stock. You just always hear about employees from small startups striking it rich once they get bought out by a large company. Take whatsapp for example.

http://www.businessinsider.com/how-rich-are-whatsapp-employees-now-2014-2

Show nested quote +
Yesterday, Facebook bought messaging app WhatsApp for $19 billion — $12 billion in stock, $4 billion in cash, and another $3 billion in stock grants for employees that will vest over the next four years.

How much will WhatsApp's employees make in the deal?

We don't know how that $3 billion will be divided.

We do know the $12 billion in stock and $4 billion in cash will be divided among Whatsapp owners.

Whatsapp employees own a piece of the company.

How much?

Forbes' Parmy Olson reports: "Early employees are said to have comparatively large equity shares of close to 1%."

Ready to have your mind blown?

1% of $16 billion is …

… $160 million.


Right but in this case I doubt most of these guys have a percent. Probably less than a quarter point. Even if you have 1/10 of a percent. That's 1 million.
Ctone23
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States1841 Posts
May 19 2014 20:29 GMT
#310
On May 20 2014 05:22 c0ldfusion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2014 05:15 Ctone23 wrote:
@Canucklehead only if those guys earn an equity share in the company. I highly doubt they do. Unless Twitch began as a private equity backed company, but even then, doubtful. I'm not really sure how Twitch got started, but for most private equity backed companies it goes like this:

Equity Firm puts up 75%, partners of company put up 25%

When they sell, firm gets 75% of net profit, partners get the other 25%. If those partners issued equity along the way, then yea those people will see some revenue.

I'm not sure about other industries, but in tech these days and certain at the stage when twitch was hiring those guys, you'd pretty much have to give your employees a slice to get them to come.


Absolutely, it's the driving factor in getting talented people away from corporate America. Just not sure how many people they included a long the way. If you come cast a couple of tournaments, do I really want to give you equity?
TL+ Member
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-19 20:43:42
May 19 2014 20:43 GMT
#311
On May 20 2014 05:25 Canucklehead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2014 05:15 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
On May 20 2014 05:09 Canucklehead wrote:
On May 20 2014 04:58 c0ldfusion wrote:
On May 20 2014 02:51 Pandemona wrote:
https://twitter.com/TwichTVSupport/status/468173654468362240

Yeah I'm sure they're happy at least.



This is djwheat, the gunrun and the rest of them right now as they count their millions!

sirscootsgifmoney

However, this leads me to a question about former employees and whether or not they get to cash in too. Like I know 2gd worked for twitch, but that was a while ago, so not sure if he still has any stock after he left. However, I know that Jared Rae guy recently left twitch to work for 2k games. Is he going to miss out on the big pay day?

Does twitch have stock at all? I'd say it's probably the founders and the venture capitalists that suppported them who will get the money.


Well I don't mean publicly traded stock. You just always hear about employees from small startups striking it rich once they get bought out by a large company. Take whatsapp for example.

http://www.businessinsider.com/how-rich-are-whatsapp-employees-now-2014-2


Damn, imagine just being some simple programmer and suddenly have 160 million o_O wtf lol
Neosteel Enthusiast
felisconcolori
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States6169 Posts
May 19 2014 20:44 GMT
#312
On May 20 2014 05:29 Ctone23 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2014 05:22 c0ldfusion wrote:
On May 20 2014 05:15 Ctone23 wrote:
@Canucklehead only if those guys earn an equity share in the company. I highly doubt they do. Unless Twitch began as a private equity backed company, but even then, doubtful. I'm not really sure how Twitch got started, but for most private equity backed companies it goes like this:

Equity Firm puts up 75%, partners of company put up 25%

When they sell, firm gets 75% of net profit, partners get the other 25%. If those partners issued equity along the way, then yea those people will see some revenue.

I'm not sure about other industries, but in tech these days and certain at the stage when twitch was hiring those guys, you'd pretty much have to give your employees a slice to get them to come.


Absolutely, it's the driving factor in getting talented people away from corporate America. Just not sure how many people they included a long the way. If you come cast a couple of tournaments, do I really want to give you equity?


Worth noting, DJWheat does more than just cast - he actually has position as a new media person. Not sure of the specifics of his position (he's mentioned it a few times while streaming) but I think it has to do with developing new opportunities for Twitch on different platforms. (I could be wrong - but he specifically does more for Twitch than just being a pretty face.)
Yes, I email sponsors... to thank them. Don't post drunk, kids. My king, what has become of you?
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
May 19 2014 20:48 GMT
#313
On May 20 2014 05:44 felisconcolori wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2014 05:29 Ctone23 wrote:
On May 20 2014 05:22 c0ldfusion wrote:
On May 20 2014 05:15 Ctone23 wrote:
@Canucklehead only if those guys earn an equity share in the company. I highly doubt they do. Unless Twitch began as a private equity backed company, but even then, doubtful. I'm not really sure how Twitch got started, but for most private equity backed companies it goes like this:

Equity Firm puts up 75%, partners of company put up 25%

When they sell, firm gets 75% of net profit, partners get the other 25%. If those partners issued equity along the way, then yea those people will see some revenue.

I'm not sure about other industries, but in tech these days and certain at the stage when twitch was hiring those guys, you'd pretty much have to give your employees a slice to get them to come.


Absolutely, it's the driving factor in getting talented people away from corporate America. Just not sure how many people they included a long the way. If you come cast a couple of tournaments, do I really want to give you equity?


Worth noting, DJWheat does more than just cast - he actually has position as a new media person. Not sure of the specifics of his position (he's mentioned it a few times while streaming) but I think it has to do with developing new opportunities for Twitch on different platforms. (I could be wrong - but he specifically does more for Twitch than just being a pretty face.)


doesn't necessarily mean he's going to get a huge payoff from the sale though.
c0ldfusion
Profile Joined October 2010
United States8293 Posts
May 19 2014 20:50 GMT
#314
On May 20 2014 05:43 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2014 05:25 Canucklehead wrote:
On May 20 2014 05:15 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
On May 20 2014 05:09 Canucklehead wrote:
On May 20 2014 04:58 c0ldfusion wrote:
On May 20 2014 02:51 Pandemona wrote:
https://twitter.com/TwichTVSupport/status/468173654468362240

Yeah I'm sure they're happy at least.



This is djwheat, the gunrun and the rest of them right now as they count their millions!

sirscootsgifmoney

However, this leads me to a question about former employees and whether or not they get to cash in too. Like I know 2gd worked for twitch, but that was a while ago, so not sure if he still has any stock after he left. However, I know that Jared Rae guy recently left twitch to work for 2k games. Is he going to miss out on the big pay day?

Does twitch have stock at all? I'd say it's probably the founders and the venture capitalists that suppported them who will get the money.


Well I don't mean publicly traded stock. You just always hear about employees from small startups striking it rich once they get bought out by a large company. Take whatsapp for example.

http://www.businessinsider.com/how-rich-are-whatsapp-employees-now-2014-2


Damn, imagine just being some simple programmer and suddenly have 160 million o_O wtf lol


That's the magic of entrepreneurial money in this latest resurgence of the internet company craze. Now run along and start your own company!
Ctone23
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States1841 Posts
May 19 2014 20:52 GMT
#315
On May 20 2014 05:44 felisconcolori wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2014 05:29 Ctone23 wrote:
On May 20 2014 05:22 c0ldfusion wrote:
On May 20 2014 05:15 Ctone23 wrote:
@Canucklehead only if those guys earn an equity share in the company. I highly doubt they do. Unless Twitch began as a private equity backed company, but even then, doubtful. I'm not really sure how Twitch got started, but for most private equity backed companies it goes like this:

Equity Firm puts up 75%, partners of company put up 25%

When they sell, firm gets 75% of net profit, partners get the other 25%. If those partners issued equity along the way, then yea those people will see some revenue.

I'm not sure about other industries, but in tech these days and certain at the stage when twitch was hiring those guys, you'd pretty much have to give your employees a slice to get them to come.


Absolutely, it's the driving factor in getting talented people away from corporate America. Just not sure how many people they included a long the way. If you come cast a couple of tournaments, do I really want to give you equity?


Worth noting, DJWheat does more than just cast - he actually has position as a new media person. Not sure of the specifics of his position (he's mentioned it a few times while streaming) but I think it has to do with developing new opportunities for Twitch on different platforms. (I could be wrong - but he specifically does more for Twitch than just being a pretty face.)


Indeed, I would fully expect Wheat to have some skin in the game. I wasn't trying to say casters aren't deserving of the equity, but at the same time I highly doubt an equity owner said "Hey "caster", you get x% if you come cast this Tournament". Who knows, it's all speculation, I am excited though!!
TL+ Member
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-19 21:02:49
May 19 2014 20:58 GMT
#316
On May 19 2014 21:17 Tanzklaue wrote:
lethalfrag made a good point actually.

do you really believe that twitch is worth only 1 billion dollar?

i think the site generates more profit than that in a year, so it's value should be much higher. especially since the site is on the uprising and with the fact that livestreaming gets more popular by the minute.

It's a bad, uninformed point, at least if he really expects Twitch to be printing money right now. Their revenue and net income aren't public, but there have been some reports and analyst estimates suggesting that they've only recently become profitable and likely aren't making much more than single or double digits millions. Regardless of the accuracy of those estimates, it's completely laughable to suggest they make anywhere near 1 billion in a year. The amount of venture capital they've been raising should give some idea; 20 million last September, for a total of 42 million in outside funding.

How much Twitch is actually worth is a trickier question, but I am quite confident in saying that Lethalfrag has no clue whatsoever.
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
May 19 2014 21:00 GMT
#317
On May 19 2014 08:54 Erik.TheRed wrote:
hope you guys had fun listening to music while streaming, because that is most likely coming to an end.


Just play it via a streaming service like Spotify and I believe you would be fine.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
Ctone23
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States1841 Posts
May 19 2014 21:06 GMT
#318
On May 20 2014 05:58 syllogism wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2014 21:17 Tanzklaue wrote:
lethalfrag made a good point actually.

do you really believe that twitch is worth only 1 billion dollar?

i think the site generates more profit than that in a year, so it's value should be much higher. especially since the site is on the uprising and with the fact that livestreaming gets more popular by the minute.

It's a bad, uninformed point, at least if he really expects Twitch to be printing money right now. Their revenue and net income aren't public, but there have been some reports and analyst estimates suggesting that they've only recently become profitable and likely aren't making much more than single or double digits millions. Regardless of the accuracy of those estimates, it's completely laughable to suggest they make anywhere near 1 billion in a year. The amount of venture capital they've been raising should give some idea; 20 million last September, for a total of 42 million in outside funding.

How much Twitch is actually worth is a trickier question, but I am quite confident in saying that Lethalfrag has no clue whatsoever.


+1

The value of the supposed $1 Billion offer would be based on several factors. Current revenue, future projections on a depreciated scale to assess risk, allocated values for each game and the current time. Youtube/Google did not pull this number out of their arse, and I would be willing to bet that Twitch and them have been working this deal for some time now. How else would YT have all of the data it needed to make an offer?
TL+ Member
VATO_Gandair
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States232 Posts
May 19 2014 21:08 GMT
#319
On May 20 2014 06:00 L_Master wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2014 08:54 Erik.TheRed wrote:
hope you guys had fun listening to music while streaming, because that is most likely coming to an end.


Just play it via a streaming service like Spotify and I believe you would be fine.


No, that does not get a person around copyright. While the streaming service has a license to play that music if you are restreaming music from that service your rebroadcast doesn't have the license. Spotify can't make ad impressions on viewers who aren't technically listening by not being connected directly.
I like the purple bags of skittles.
Ctone23
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States1841 Posts
May 19 2014 21:16 GMT
#320
On May 20 2014 06:08 VATO_Gandair wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2014 06:00 L_Master wrote:
On May 19 2014 08:54 Erik.TheRed wrote:
hope you guys had fun listening to music while streaming, because that is most likely coming to an end.


Just play it via a streaming service like Spotify and I believe you would be fine.


No, that does not get a person around copyright. While the streaming service has a license to play that music if you are restreaming music from that service your rebroadcast doesn't have the license. Spotify can't make ad impressions on viewers who aren't technically listening by not being connected directly.



What if YT integrated a way for a Twitch user to create a playlist within Twitch itself? Same issue?
TL+ Member
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 40 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2470
NotJumperer 12
Dota 2
monkeys_forever858
NeuroSwarm219
Other Games
summit1g5637
Coldzera 773
Day[9].tv722
JimRising 669
C9.Mang0402
PiGStarcraft266
ArmadaUGS34
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick991
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream350
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo237
Other Games
• Day9tv722
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 4m
Afreeca Starleague
7h 4m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
21h 4m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.