• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:46
CEST 12:46
KST 19:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double0Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9074 users

Amazon acquires Twitch.tv - Page 15

Forum Index > General Forum
795 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 40 Next All
GreenHorizons
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States24367 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-19 16:50:00
May 19 2014 16:49 GMT
#281
The chances of a successful tech start-up not being bought out is practically nil, if not Google who would people of preferred to buy Twitch?

Of the tech giants Google seems to be to me the one that still has any vestiges of the people who were not there just for money but for humanity too. While profits have been much higher on Googles priorities lately, could you imagine if instead of google it was Comcast that was trying to buy Twitch? It's not ridiculous considering Comcast is beginning to understand that content production is mostly a money hole, it's all about content delivery. Which is why Comcast wants to own all of the cables, just imagine if they also owned the primary sites user generated content was hosted through?

People who remember the 'good ole days' will complain about changes but I imagine any new comers or people who only watched twitch occasionally wont even notice any significant changes.
"People like to look at history and think 'If that was me back then, I would have...' We're living through history, and the truth is, whatever you are doing now is probably what you would have done then" "Scratch a Liberal..."
Fonda
Profile Joined March 2013
19 Posts
May 19 2014 16:56 GMT
#282
Pretty torn on this, in a lot of ways I think YouTube is undoubtedly superior. Lagging and all the other problems Twitch suffers from shouldn't be a problem on YT, I also think it it might lead to a larger audience if they do any promotion on it. Since I'd argue the huge majority of people in the world have no idea esports even exists.

Having said that I agree with many of the points I've read on here, monopolies are rarely if ever a good thing. G+ integration is stupid and infuriating at times (Like constantly asking for my cell phone number and or real name, if I turned you down the first time do they really think I'm going to give it to them on the tenth?), and frankly YT has been getting worse and worse over the years, but because they are effectively a monopoly it's almost impossible to not use.

Pretty unlikely but I'm genuinely hoping Azubu does reasonably well if this deal does go through.
chaos021
Profile Joined March 2012
United States258 Posts
May 19 2014 16:58 GMT
#283
The idea that Twitch.tv might be soiled by the likes of Google+ makes me so very sad, but now the infrastructure to stream events live would be amazing. I'm torn.
BjoernK
Profile Joined April 2012
194 Posts
May 19 2014 17:01 GMT
#284
I fear for players playing music resulting in copyright issues.
Talin
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Montenegro10532 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-19 17:51:09
May 19 2014 17:43 GMT
#285
On May 20 2014 01:49 GreenHorizons wrote:
if not Google who would people of preferred to buy Twitch?


Preferably nobody.

If not that, then the company that already has a dominant presence in user generated gaming content would easily be the last on my list.

Hell, even if Comcast bought Twitch, they would still be competing against Youtube'services, and only competition can yield benefits to the users. It's not about the profile of the company, it's about how much of a specific market is already in their hands.

And no, there is no "humanity" in any of those corporations. Not Google, not Valve, nobody. It's more so that some of them maintain calculated public image to profit off of consumer good will, while others care less or see no direct benefit in that (it mostly depends on their consumer base). There's no good guys here.
hfsrj
Profile Joined October 2012
Germany166 Posts
May 19 2014 17:46 GMT
#286
Well Twitch had a very good idea but low engineering. Google buying it may amend this.
Markets tend to create mono- or oligopolies ; that's sad.
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
May 19 2014 17:51 GMT
#287
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
May 19 2014 17:57 GMT
#288
On May 20 2014 02:43 Talin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2014 01:49 GreenHorizons wrote:
if not Google who would people of preferred to buy Twitch?


Preferably nobody.

If not that, then the company that already has a dominant presence in user generated gaming content would easily be the last on my list.

Hell, even if Comcast bought Twitch, they would still be competing against Youtube'services, and only competition can yield benefits to the users. It's not about the profile of the company, it's about how much of a specific market is already in their hands.

And no, there is no "humanity" in any of those corporations. Not Google, not Valve, nobody. It's more so that some of them maintain calculated public image to profit off of consumer good will, while others care less or see no direct benefit in that (it mostly depends on their consumer base). There's no good guys here.


Twitch was never up to snuff. Now they will be whether you guys like it or not. Monopoly money be coming. Deal with it.
Talin
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Montenegro10532 Posts
May 19 2014 18:06 GMT
#289
We will all be dealing with it tho.
Connor987
Profile Joined September 2011
United Kingdom103 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-19 18:40:50
May 19 2014 18:28 GMT
#290
O god another Google thing to ruin, will be shit, so I hope someone sets something better up.
Id at least want some guarantees regarding payment for streamers and not messing about with the music rules.
doner0
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States233 Posts
May 19 2014 18:43 GMT
#291
i know a lot of people are down on this, but psyched to see what they do. It may be kind of nice to see what they do with all streaming and vods all in one place
obesechicken13
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States10467 Posts
May 19 2014 19:01 GMT
#292
On May 20 2014 00:38 Cynry wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2014 23:48 obesechicken13 wrote:
On May 19 2014 23:41 Cynry wrote:
On May 19 2014 23:28 obesechicken13 wrote:when really they're any other.


Yeah, right, any other. I just looked at the biggest companies, where google ranks 50+, and you'd have to compare them to banks, oil companies, Apple and Microsoft. Could you keep a straith face saying they're the same ?
Google isn't "godsent", of course, but at least they haven't screwed us yet, even though they totally could.

Yes. I can. It's not like google can somehow hire more talent than Microsoft or Apple or their company philosophy "do no evil" makes everyone at the company into saints. They follow the same agile development principles as any other big company and have the same types of teams. In human terms they put their pants on one leg at a time.

Stop putting them on a pedestal.


Going that way, I could also tell you that they make money too, and that their compagny name uses letters and they have a logo. So they must be the same.
Of course they are very close to Microsoft and Apple, although they tend to make better products than the first and are not as greedy as the second, but if you compare them to the other big companies I quoted and still stand on your ground, well, there is probably nothing I can do to make you think otherwise.

Edit : I do, though, totally admit that I'm biased. Maybe I put them on a pedestal, but how does that concern you ? Still, saying they're the same as any other compagny seems a bit of a stretch. As far as I know they harm no one making their money. Prove me wrong and I'll change my mind.

Like Microsoft and Apple, Google was one of the companies that gave private information to the NSA.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PRISM_(surveillance_program)
That's the only example I can think of where Google behaved like any other large company in doing something that could be considered evil.

Whatever. Twitch was pretty much a monopoly already ever since Azubu closed down and the software is already pretty decent. Google just has to not ruin that. Can't be hard.
If it sucks, hopefully the community doesn't get too divided between a suckish streaming site and a good one.
I think in our modern age technology has evolved to become more addictive. The things that don't give us pleasure aren't used as much. Work was never meant to be fun, but doing it makes us happier in the long run.
Cynry
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
810 Posts
May 19 2014 19:14 GMT
#293
On May 20 2014 04:01 obesechicken13 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2014 00:38 Cynry wrote:
On May 19 2014 23:48 obesechicken13 wrote:
On May 19 2014 23:41 Cynry wrote:
On May 19 2014 23:28 obesechicken13 wrote:when really they're any other.


Yeah, right, any other. I just looked at the biggest companies, where google ranks 50+, and you'd have to compare them to banks, oil companies, Apple and Microsoft. Could you keep a straith face saying they're the same ?
Google isn't "godsent", of course, but at least they haven't screwed us yet, even though they totally could.

Yes. I can. It's not like google can somehow hire more talent than Microsoft or Apple or their company philosophy "do no evil" makes everyone at the company into saints. They follow the same agile development principles as any other big company and have the same types of teams. In human terms they put their pants on one leg at a time.

Stop putting them on a pedestal.


Going that way, I could also tell you that they make money too, and that their compagny name uses letters and they have a logo. So they must be the same.
Of course they are very close to Microsoft and Apple, although they tend to make better products than the first and are not as greedy as the second, but if you compare them to the other big companies I quoted and still stand on your ground, well, there is probably nothing I can do to make you think otherwise.

Edit : I do, though, totally admit that I'm biased. Maybe I put them on a pedestal, but how does that concern you ? Still, saying they're the same as any other compagny seems a bit of a stretch. As far as I know they harm no one making their money. Prove me wrong and I'll change my mind.

Like Microsoft and Apple, Google was one of the companies that gave private information to the NSA.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PRISM_(surveillance_program)
That's the only example I can think of where Google behaved like any other large company in doing something that could be considered evil.


Noted. Part of me still wants to argue (like, how do you even say no to the NSA ? Has there been any major compagny that said no to that ?) but that would be way off topic.
felisconcolori
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States6169 Posts
May 19 2014 19:16 GMT
#294
On May 20 2014 04:01 obesechicken13 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2014 00:38 Cynry wrote:
On May 19 2014 23:48 obesechicken13 wrote:
On May 19 2014 23:41 Cynry wrote:
On May 19 2014 23:28 obesechicken13 wrote:when really they're any other.


Yeah, right, any other. I just looked at the biggest companies, where google ranks 50+, and you'd have to compare them to banks, oil companies, Apple and Microsoft. Could you keep a straith face saying they're the same ?
Google isn't "godsent", of course, but at least they haven't screwed us yet, even though they totally could.

Yes. I can. It's not like google can somehow hire more talent than Microsoft or Apple or their company philosophy "do no evil" makes everyone at the company into saints. They follow the same agile development principles as any other big company and have the same types of teams. In human terms they put their pants on one leg at a time.

Stop putting them on a pedestal.


Going that way, I could also tell you that they make money too, and that their compagny name uses letters and they have a logo. So they must be the same.
Of course they are very close to Microsoft and Apple, although they tend to make better products than the first and are not as greedy as the second, but if you compare them to the other big companies I quoted and still stand on your ground, well, there is probably nothing I can do to make you think otherwise.

Edit : I do, though, totally admit that I'm biased. Maybe I put them on a pedestal, but how does that concern you ? Still, saying they're the same as any other compagny seems a bit of a stretch. As far as I know they harm no one making their money. Prove me wrong and I'll change my mind.

Like Microsoft and Apple, Google was one of the companies that gave private information to the NSA.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PRISM_(surveillance_program)
That's the only example I can think of where Google behaved like any other large company in doing something that could be considered evil.

Whatever. Twitch was pretty much a monopoly already ever since Azubu closed down and the software is already pretty decent. Google just has to not ruin that. Can't be hard.
If it sucks, hopefully the community doesn't get too divided between a suckish streaming site and a good one.


Own3d shut down. Azubu is making a push, and I have a feeling that the GEM represented players/personalities are getting behind to give it some extra oomf. (Take a look at who's been streaming recently on Azubu from the SC2 side of things.)

Not sure if I'd think of Azubu as serious competition at this point, but it seems to have name recognition over someone like hitbox. And unless you're French, you're unlikely to look at DailyMotion. Still, Twitch is the reigning giant in the market niche, and I can see them being pretty attractive to someone looking to expand into that space.

If Google buys Twitch, hopefully they leave it independent but offer monetary and technical support - without me having to say "No!" to a prompt and be told "Okay, we'll ask you again later..."
Yes, I email sponsors... to thank them. Don't post drunk, kids. My king, what has become of you?
obesechicken13
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States10467 Posts
May 19 2014 19:21 GMT
#295
On May 20 2014 04:16 felisconcolori wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2014 04:01 obesechicken13 wrote:
On May 20 2014 00:38 Cynry wrote:
On May 19 2014 23:48 obesechicken13 wrote:
On May 19 2014 23:41 Cynry wrote:
On May 19 2014 23:28 obesechicken13 wrote:when really they're any other.


Yeah, right, any other. I just looked at the biggest companies, where google ranks 50+, and you'd have to compare them to banks, oil companies, Apple and Microsoft. Could you keep a straith face saying they're the same ?
Google isn't "godsent", of course, but at least they haven't screwed us yet, even though they totally could.

Yes. I can. It's not like google can somehow hire more talent than Microsoft or Apple or their company philosophy "do no evil" makes everyone at the company into saints. They follow the same agile development principles as any other big company and have the same types of teams. In human terms they put their pants on one leg at a time.

Stop putting them on a pedestal.


Going that way, I could also tell you that they make money too, and that their compagny name uses letters and they have a logo. So they must be the same.
Of course they are very close to Microsoft and Apple, although they tend to make better products than the first and are not as greedy as the second, but if you compare them to the other big companies I quoted and still stand on your ground, well, there is probably nothing I can do to make you think otherwise.

Edit : I do, though, totally admit that I'm biased. Maybe I put them on a pedestal, but how does that concern you ? Still, saying they're the same as any other compagny seems a bit of a stretch. As far as I know they harm no one making their money. Prove me wrong and I'll change my mind.

Like Microsoft and Apple, Google was one of the companies that gave private information to the NSA.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PRISM_(surveillance_program)
That's the only example I can think of where Google behaved like any other large company in doing something that could be considered evil.

Whatever. Twitch was pretty much a monopoly already ever since Azubu closed down and the software is already pretty decent. Google just has to not ruin that. Can't be hard.
If it sucks, hopefully the community doesn't get too divided between a suckish streaming site and a good one.


Own3d shut down. Azubu is making a push, and I have a feeling that the GEM represented players/personalities are getting behind to give it some extra oomf. (Take a look at who's been streaming recently on Azubu from the SC2 side of things.)

Not sure if I'd think of Azubu as serious competition at this point, but it seems to have name recognition over someone like hitbox. And unless you're French, you're unlikely to look at DailyMotion. Still, Twitch is the reigning giant in the market niche, and I can see them being pretty attractive to someone looking to expand into that space.

If Google buys Twitch, hopefully they leave it independent but offer monetary and technical support - without me having to say "No!" to a prompt and be told "Okay, we'll ask you again later..."

Oh my bad, I meant Own3d.
I think in our modern age technology has evolved to become more addictive. The things that don't give us pleasure aren't used as much. Work was never meant to be fun, but doing it makes us happier in the long run.
Jerom
Profile Joined April 2011
Netherlands588 Posts
May 19 2014 19:38 GMT
#296
Another attempt to make us use google plus?

I didn't really like the way google took over youtube, trying to use it to force us to use their crappy products (like google plus) and ruining youtube in the process.
Canucklehead
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada5074 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-19 19:53:57
May 19 2014 19:51 GMT
#297
On May 20 2014 01:37 Wombat_NI wrote:
Is Twitch even THAT big for E-Sports content? Outside of the current big hitters every time I log there are a lot of Let's Plays and people watching single player games as well.


Esports made twitch what it is today. However, it was a symbiotic relationship and twitch helped make esports what it is today as well. Esports titles still dominate it by a fair margin.

Here's the top 10 games on twitch right now. If you add up the viewers of the top 4 esports games lol, dota, cs and sc2 it accounts for about 73% of total viewers right now. I left out hearthstone right now because it can be an esport title too, but also a casual experience for people. However, I have no problem adding hearth to the esports total too and if I did, the number would rise to about 81%.

[image loading]

Sure people play single player pc games and there's let's plays on twitch, but the amount of viewers for those games are pretty small in comparison to esports viewers. The console revolution is still young, so not that fair to compare yet, but these are the top 10 streams for xbox one and ps4. They are paltry in comparison to pc games, let alone esports games.

[image loading]
Top 10 favourite pros: MKP, MVP, MC, Nestea, DRG, Jaedong, Flash, Life, Creator, Leenock
c0ldfusion
Profile Joined October 2010
United States8293 Posts
May 19 2014 19:58 GMT
#298
On May 20 2014 02:51 Pandemona wrote:
https://twitter.com/TwichTVSupport/status/468173654468362240

Yeah I'm sure they're happy at least.
Canucklehead
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada5074 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-19 20:10:30
May 19 2014 20:09 GMT
#299
On May 20 2014 04:58 c0ldfusion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2014 02:51 Pandemona wrote:
https://twitter.com/TwichTVSupport/status/468173654468362240

Yeah I'm sure they're happy at least.



This is djwheat, the gunrun and the rest of them right now as they count their millions!

[image loading]

However, this leads me to a question about former employees and whether or not they get to cash in too. Like I know 2gd worked for twitch, but that was a while ago, so not sure if he still has any stock after he left. However, I know that Jared Rae guy recently left twitch to work for 2k games. Is he going to miss out on the big pay day?
Top 10 favourite pros: MKP, MVP, MC, Nestea, DRG, Jaedong, Flash, Life, Creator, Leenock
c0ldfusion
Profile Joined October 2010
United States8293 Posts
May 19 2014 20:13 GMT
#300
eSports definitely made Twitch that it is today. That being said they did do a relatively good job with Own3d shutting down. Hopefully this means another competitor will rise so we're not stuck with the Goog monopoly.
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 40 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 3
Soma vs JaedongLIVE!
Afreeca ASL 15051
StarCastTV_EN342
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 301
Lowko257
ProTech121
Rex 65
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 10284
EffOrt 5342
BeSt 1543
ZerO 1001
Larva 957
Hyuk 884
Horang2 713
Hyun 288
Zeus 238
Killer 194
[ Show more ]
Light 180
Stork 168
Barracks 129
Rush 72
Shinee 43
ToSsGirL 39
Bale 32
Mong 24
Terrorterran 23
PianO 20
Sacsri 19
sorry 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
HiyA 9
Noble 7
Dota 2
XaKoH 724
Dendi2
League of Legends
KnowMe38
Counter-Strike
byalli909
Other Games
singsing1855
olofmeister1406
crisheroes251
Sick171
Pyrionflax122
ArmadaUGS50
Mew2King50
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream305
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 193
lovetv 9
StarCraft 2
WardiTV5
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH295
• StrangeGG 34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1951
• Stunt367
Other Games
• WagamamaTV174
Upcoming Events
WardiTV Weekly
14m
Rex65
Monday Night Weeklies
5h 14m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 14m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 14m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 13h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.