• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:26
CEST 16:26
KST 23:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8490 users

Getting to know you: Part Deux - Page 4

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10 11 Next All
So no fek
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3001 Posts
September 25 2006 13:14 GMT
#61
-My name is Tom
-I'm a Junior at Clark High School, in Las Vegas, Nevada
-I'm putting my academic focus in the area of business.
-I'm completely unmotivated for the most part. Lots of procrastination.
-I'd like to think myself smart, but I fell very dense at times.
-I don't have a job, nor am I looking for one at the moment.
-I'm a gamer, and am very passionate about gaming.
-I would've liked to have gone into programming of some sort, but unfortunately math is one of those dense areas for me.
-I don't have any outstanding qualities that seperate me from everyone else.
-I'd like to travel at some point in my life.

Hmm I'm running blanks. Don't know what else to say, really. If there is anything you want to know in particular, however, let me know.
#1 Shuttle fan - TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #36 BW4lyfe
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
September 25 2006 14:06 GMT
#62
-My name is Geoffrey John Vincent Robinson, im 21 as of Sept 11th.
-I go to Oregon State University where I am a junior majoring in English / History. Want to be a highschool teacher when its all said and done.
-I live in a house with 2 buddies where I am able to kill 5-6 hours a day playing this awsome game called brood war. I eat a diet that consists of pasta. Spaghetti, Macaroni and other various noodles.
-Im from Seattle Washington where i went to the private highschool O'Dea, played football for 4 years was all state for the last 3 and captain my senior year where we lost in the finals of state. I walked on at central washington university but due to 0 drug testing the entire team was juicing and that did not interest me. I went to OSU to pursue old recruiting that they had for me but alas, they to0 wanted me to walk on. Something I wasnt really willing to do. So now im just a washed up football player.
-Im on the debate team. I do well.
-Im one of the pushed, if you know what the alludes to.

That about does it for now. If anything sparked anyone's interest ask away, im extremely open about myself.
RobOwns
Profile Joined September 2006
45 Posts
September 25 2006 14:12 GMT
#63
I'd like to hear more about you and uNcontrollable. Congratulations on turning 21, as well. I can't wait for my 21st birthday.
perLi is 2down
Profile Joined April 2006
United States533 Posts
September 25 2006 14:13 GMT
#64
Will. 19 years old, Salem, Oregon. About to move out from my mom's house into an apartment by myself. Work for low pay, and not in school. I like to think of myself as stupid. I'm nice though, I promise. Helping people makes me feel better about myself. Oh, and I am a writer. I have been paid for short fiction. Oh, and I have done too much drugs, but am getting myself back together. Sometimes I feel I am incapable of caring for anyone but myself, and it makes me want to kill myself. Wrap yourself around those apples, Stevie. Ladies love me. Currently playing WC3 TFT on USEAST under name: perLi if anyone is down.



perLi is 2down
Profile Joined April 2006
United States533 Posts
September 25 2006 14:15 GMT
#65
WOOT WOOT OREGON REPRESENT 88)INCONTROL AND TRAVIS AND OTHERS. YEAH THAT 503!
gLyo
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
United States2410 Posts
September 25 2006 14:17 GMT
#66
On September 25 2006 23:15 perLi is 2down wrote:
WOOT WOOT OREGON REPRESENT 88)INCONTROL AND TRAVIS AND OTHERS. YEAH THAT 503!


Isn't incontrol from Washington?

Also, yeah. OR represent. Whoooo rain
http://benisonline.com
ChoboCop
Profile Joined July 2004
United States954 Posts
September 25 2006 14:20 GMT
#67
My name is Jason. I turn 23 in two days.

Life has been fun being an only child in a single mother household because I've been able to set my own course for nearly a decade. On the other hand I ended up short on discipline.

I was the scholastic Cincinnati City Chess Champion my sophmore year of HS.

I dropped out of HS half-way through my junior year. I took the GED; got a simulated class ranking of 1.

I've had two college majors during two periods of my life. Firstly, I was a Computer Programming major which I was good at, but which haunted me with weeks of staring at mentally intensive code only to escape for the 1-hour development meeting at the end of the week.

I quit college, moved out of my mom's house, moved a major city away, and started working my own sub-contracting corporation pimping insurance claims from 'hail damage.' Working 60-hour blue collar weeks makes for a shitty life no matter how much money you make. I also played poker professionally before the 'boom' and before the TL.net community was hooked. I did very well but it conflicts with me morally and I now think that it is downright boring and easy.

I went back to college and became a Philosophy major. My rationale was getting in touch with the foundation of knowledge. It's been extremely enlightening and practical in a personal development sense, but in the end I'm spending too much money on an 'impractical fiscal investment.'

My Philosophy studies have led me to wish for a greater moral understanding amongst the population but I've also come to realize that most people are lacking the basic critical thinking to even digest basic moral theory. Hell, our govt. can't even come to grips with Universality.

So, I'm combining my chess skills with my world view. I am starting a non-profit organization to integrate chess instruction into public grade school curriculums. Chess has been shown to improve IQ and EQ scores. I am highly excited about this. It allows me to own my own company, make a positive impact on the world, and have very nice financial freedom.

My Non-Profit is called "Future Moves."

Thanks for getting to know me.
Critical thinking is the intellectually disciplined process of actively and skillfully conceptualizing, applying, analyzing, synthesizing, and/or evaluating information gathered.
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
September 25 2006 14:47 GMT
#68
On September 25 2006 23:17 gLyo wrote:
     [removed quote within quote]

Isn't incontrol from Washington?

Also, yeah. OR represent. Whoooo rain


I go to oregon state but im from washington :O
dream-_-
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
United States1857 Posts
September 25 2006 14:48 GMT
#69
wtf how are there so many people in oregon all of a sudden. I thought no one played sc in oregon. We should all hook up in portland downtown somewhere and get drunk and play LAN. seriously, that would be fun.
dream-_-
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
United States1857 Posts
September 25 2006 14:48 GMT
#70
btw I know like 18 people who are starting at oregon state this year
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
September 25 2006 14:49 GMT
#71
On September 25 2006 23:12 RobOwns wrote:
I'd like to hear more about you and uNcontrollable. Congratulations on turning 21, as well. I can't wait for my 21st birthday.


Of course you would Nothing more to really say that hasnt been said or would frankly be appropriate to say here. Somewhere we both visit and would rather keep comfortable I am sure. Shes the greatest woman I have ever met and she continues to amaze me. That is all you need to know about her from me
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-09-25 14:52:55
September 25 2006 14:51 GMT
#72
Dream-_- I starve for playing bw in a lan setting. I went to the WCG Seattle lan and had a fucking blast (the one where more than 3 people showed hehe). Since than I have been left MC'ing and probe rushing newb friends who humor me. If you guys are serious about it give me the word, Portland is only 1 hour away and god knows im big enough of a nerd to make the drive. Otherwise, if you guys ever feel like going to Corvallis we can set something up, and I have 2 couches.

PS: if it is some time in the future I will/should have uNcontroLable ready by than, I am slowly teaching her this fine game She is already a TL.net addict, bw is naturally the next level. She friggin used the word "smurf" the other day for god sakes.
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
September 25 2006 14:54 GMT
#73
On September 25 2006 23:20 ChoboCop wrote:
My name is Jason. I turn 23 in two days.

Life has been fun being an only child in a single mother household because I've been able to set my own course for nearly a decade. On the other hand I ended up short on discipline.

I was the scholastic Cincinnati City Chess Champion my sophmore year of HS.

I dropped out of HS half-way through my junior year. I took the GED; got a simulated class ranking of 1.

I've had two college majors during two periods of my life. Firstly, I was a Computer Programming major which I was good at, but which haunted me with weeks of staring at mentally intensive code only to escape for the 1-hour development meeting at the end of the week.

I quit college, moved out of my mom's house, moved a major city away, and started working my own sub-contracting corporation pimping insurance claims from 'hail damage.' Working 60-hour blue collar weeks makes for a shitty life no matter how much money you make. I also played poker professionally before the 'boom' and before the TL.net community was hooked. I did very well but it conflicts with me morally and I now think that it is downright boring and easy.

I went back to college and became a Philosophy major. My rationale was getting in touch with the foundation of knowledge. It's been extremely enlightening and practical in a personal development sense, but in the end I'm spending too much money on an 'impractical fiscal investment.'

My Philosophy studies have led me to wish for a greater moral understanding amongst the population but I've also come to realize that most people are lacking the basic critical thinking to even digest basic moral theory. Hell, our govt. can't even come to grips with Universality.

So, I'm combining my chess skills with my world view. I am starting a non-profit organization to integrate chess instruction into public grade school curriculums. Chess has been shown to improve IQ and EQ scores. I am highly excited about this. It allows me to own my own company, make a positive impact on the world, and have very nice financial freedom.

My Non-Profit is called "Future Moves."

Thanks for getting to know me.


Awsome story You sound like a smart guy with a good head, not enough of you people around. I love chess as well, just got my glass set down here at school unfortunately nobody here plays chess. Not even a formal club on campus, just a circle jerk group that plays at organized times. Boohoo!
Nazarene
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Denmark996 Posts
September 25 2006 15:04 GMT
#74
Anders Lundgaard, 21 years old. Started studying molecular biology at university of århus this year.

It was first when I started studying, that I moved out from my parents (had been travelling around some, to come back and live with my parents). It's great living on my own in a new city. It's great being in school again. It's great meeting so many people that I have so much in common with.
But the study itself is pretty hard - I don't feel like I'm 'on top of it' - there are just so much stuff to do all the time, and I know that if I sit inside all day studying, I'll get tired of it eventually, and drop out.

So I try to do other stuff - I just came back from the gym just now. I've gotten weak over the last 3-4 months (did practically nohing over the summer), but I don't think it'll take long before I can lift what I did when I used to work out. I spend alot of time with my girlfriend, who I'm been with around a year (wrong grammar, is it 'whom'?). She's probably the best girl I've ever met in my life (yeahyeah I know, but she really is).

After I've moved up here, the weekends have been crazy. I always get incredibly drunk, and when I'm in that state, I sometimes find myself hard to control, and I've done some stuff that I've felt bad for when waking up at my girlfriends the next day.
Maybe I should just stop drinking so hard, and I'd be able to control myself. Anyone know how I feel?

Spend too much money on stuff that I could live without. I guess sometime I will have to get a job, but not right now, I just got here ;p That's at least the excuse I use when I think that I need to get a job. It's just easy when I know my parents will help me financially if I ever need it.

Kinda miss my friends from back home, who moved to Copenhagen to study instead of Århus. Too bad ;<, but I couldn't study molecular biology there. If I could, I would've moved with them to Copenhagen. I just look forward to see them in the next vacation.

Oh, and about me and bw: I haven't really played bw the last 6 months. I've recently played some pub games and 2v2 with friends, but that's about it. Nothing serious. It's also hard when you only got a laptop.

That's it for now .
Deleted User 3420
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
24492 Posts
September 25 2006 15:07 GMT
#75
On September 25 2006 17:54 Hippopotamus wrote:
Well here I was thinking about posting some about me but if what Quietidiot posted was bad then what I would post would be absolutely terrible. But LegendaryDreams, just because you seem to think that people are the most important thing in life doesn't mean you're right. Hanging out with those people, all that "friendship", that's what got me into a position where I can lament twice as much as QuietIdiot can. Friendship is really overrated in society, I didn't have friends for years and that was when I was most successful in life.


do u have friends online?
Ilikestarcraft
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Korea (South)17743 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-09-25 15:42:28
September 25 2006 15:33 GMT
#76
I am David Joe. When i was young i used to hate the fact that my last name was a first name. And people always called me Joe David. I am currently 16. I live in Seoul, South Korea. Hmm i was born in seoul and moved arizona in usa when i was 2. I lived there than moved to Georgia, Tennesee, New Jersey. Also i lived in Hot_bid's hometown Edison in nj. I want to go to a american college. I've been in korea for 2 years yet i suck at korean. Going to public school. I've been playing sc since 2003 when i was 6-7 grade. I want to live in ny. I love metal (Iced Earth). Oh yeah i hate going to school on the first day cause when to go for attendence they always say. Is there er hyun whan joe ( my korean name) and they always butcher and struggle with it and it just makes me sheepy. I want to major in music theory/composition for college or become a doctor/ med school. I like anime. And uh i'm pretty good at table tennis if anyone wants to play in korea. I love my life and parents. I like cute japanese songs. I never had a girlfriend. Im 5'9 and 130 pounds 175 cm/58-9 kilo. And i love to work out. Firsy tried it out when i was in 7th grade. AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST im hungry -_-;;. Oh yeah if anyone lives in gangnamish area in Seoul and want to meet pm me. And i want really long hair.

edit. i also forget to use paragraphs, periods, commas, and spaces -_-;; And i tend to jump from one topic to another as you can see above
ils
"Nana is a goddess. Or at very least, Nana is my goddess." - KazeHydra
IIICodeIIIIIII
Profile Joined April 2006
China1101 Posts
September 25 2006 15:38 GMT
#77

2 years ago when i left premed to get business experience, i lost most of my friends. 1 year ago, after getting enough experience to return to premed to do the things i really want to be able to do for those prehealthcare undergrad programs, i noticed that i'm now a stranger and it's hard to be in the in group. nobody likes a premed "dropout". reminds me of that song. don't know the name. something like "past is never hard, [...] dadada, never knew ur name"

my parents come from rural china. I spent my childhood there. I read chess, C++, and pingpong in high school and started a small private tutoring business. Let me tell you, learning how to be socially competent is much harder than learning chess. I'd say 1 year of very competent chess learning can put you at 1800 USCF, but I've spent the past 4 years of my life trying to learn how to be a normal person who can keep friends, and I simply suck at it. I have my heart in the right place i'm sure, but something just isn't clicking.

My dream is to research and understand great people, especially great people who make it at a young age. med school graduates at 20, college graduates double major with profit at 18, etc. I want to start a private school for rural children after i learn how to be the perfect gaurdian. I think living at ground 0 of poverty instills into a person something that will make them go far in life if they are given the chance.

right now, i'm not in a happy place. you guys are right on with needing to have social intelligence to go far in life. i simply had none, and as a result, all the "social capital" (i hear it all the time but i don't know which author comes up with the name) i've thrown away and it feels terrible. I'm doing better though. All my friends who i started being friends with 3+ years ago really don't know what to think of me or they just hate me in as non-judgemental a way as possible. all the friends that i've made within the past 1 year think i'm great.

it might also be that my new friends aren't in the "social elite" class. i just don't know.
perLi is 2down
Profile Joined April 2006
United States533 Posts
September 25 2006 16:07 GMT
#78
On September 25 2006 23:51 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
Dream-_- I starve for playing bw in a lan setting. I went to the WCG Seattle lan and had a fucking blast (the one where more than 3 people showed hehe). Since than I have been left MC'ing and probe rushing newb friends who humor me. If you guys are serious about it give me the word, Portland is only 1 hour away and god knows im big enough of a nerd to make the drive. Otherwise, if you guys ever feel like going to Corvallis we can set something up, and I have 2 couches.

PS: if it is some time in the future I will/should have uNcontroLable ready by than, I am slowly teaching her this fine game She is already a TL.net addict, bw is naturally the next level. She friggin used the word "smurf" the other day for god sakes.


man I got friends who go to OSU I go to party there during the fall. We should def. set something up, that would be fun as hell. Portland, Corvallis, I don't care, I got a car and I am willing. Never played in LAN setting before, but want to badly.
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
September 25 2006 16:15 GMT
#79
Next time you roll down here msn me or something before, we can nerd it up and discuss bw during / before party. Yeah im like that muahaah

geoffrobinson_1@hotmail.com is my MSN.
Red_Dragon
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
Croatia2862 Posts
September 25 2006 17:11 GMT
#80
I have changed my mind so much from the last time we did this

It is not my real name, but my friends call me Ivan. I am 21, and currently junor majoring in computer science. Also, I am doing my time in army (tho it is civil), so I work in employment agency for free. In the same time I am trying to get driver`s licence. Much work to be done.

I was always happy person, that could make others laugh or start conversation. I was person that everybody wants to talk to, and has respected opinion.

About a year into the past, I do not know what has gotten into me. I just didn`t give a shit .Whether or not will I finish college, whether or not will I do anything. I felt like it is so meaningless to try. Maybe even Jtan felt this in our games. I was in really shitty mood, couldn`t see shit and couldn`t do shit. Or it is better to say my will was weak. I haven`t passed test in college for 6 months. It cost me now. I would just watch how dead lines are going away. All I would do is watch tv whole day, and Internet browsing. It was really a big slump.

There are many thing that helped me to get better. I was reading alot about willpower, joga, concentration and things related to in. It helped. Also Dream Theater`s songs helped allot, especially words like "Face yourself man! Brace yourself and trace your hell back" etc. Thank you DT. I am again the same person I was before very optimistic, and now I am looking forward to future

Thing I like to do when I have time are playing football, playing pc games, reading and so on. I like to read about ancient hystory the most. I like horror and science fiction movies the most. Big fan of K-1 and pride.

As for starcraft goes, I like this game, but I do not have much time to play. I am more of "for fun" player.
Climbing walls of an endless circle
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 86
Codebar 66
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 63425
Bisu 3327
FanTaSy 1156
Stork 826
Rush 667
hero 241
Snow 215
firebathero 210
Last 124
Mind 112
[ Show more ]
Free 91
Sharp 74
Sea.KH 68
Sexy 59
Pusan 56
ToSsGirL 40
Trap 35
Bale 30
Mong 24
Rock 20
Hm[arnc] 20
Terrorterran 18
zelot 18
Aegong 17
HiyA 16
yabsab 15
Noble 13
Sacsri 11
IntoTheRainbow 10
Shine 10
scan(afreeca) 10
Dota 2
Gorgc8436
Dendi995
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King83
Other Games
singsing2376
fl0m2354
Liquid`RaSZi1223
B2W.Neo660
Beastyqt631
Mlord380
Happy355
Khaldor332
KnowMe242
Hui .208
crisheroes152
Chillindude70
olofmeister55
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV264
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• HeavenSC 22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony2
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV528
League of Legends
• Nemesis3739
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1304
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
34m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 34m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 34m
OSC
8h 34m
Replay Cast
8h 34m
OSC
21h 34m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.