• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:04
CEST 16:04
KST 23:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7557 users

Getting to know you: Part Deux - Page 10

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 Next All
perLi is 2down
Profile Joined April 2006
United States533 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-09-29 15:56:01
September 29 2006 15:30 GMT
#181
edit: perhaps rude
perLi is 2down
Profile Joined April 2006
United States533 Posts
September 29 2006 15:40 GMT
#182
one of my closest buddies works at clothing place in the mall called Zumiez. He told me that one day this old mexican guy comes in, and then walks up to david at the cash register. Keep in mind there are tons of hot bitches working and shopping all about the place. So the old mexican guy just kinda starts scanning the room, and mumbling perhaps to himself, or perhaps to David.

'mmmm that's a little cumslut right there. I'd go balls deep on that little bitch. yeah mmmm, what a fine piece of ass... little cumslut' ( he said little cumslut like 14 times )

so david is just standing there like o_o listening to him, not knowing if he was supposed to talk to this guy or not. Guy does this for like 15 minutes on and off, no jokes folks. as each girl comes into zumiez he has new ways to express what a little 'cumslut' she is.

after that he leaves. David said he had a really raspy voice. Now whenever he sees a fine ass girl walking around town he mimics the voice and is like ' yeah.... i'd like to knock the boots off that litttle cumslut' in a really raspy and eerie voice.
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
September 29 2006 15:46 GMT
#183
JLIG
x_woof_x
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
United States659 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-10-01 16:13:29
September 29 2006 16:28 GMT
#184
born in chicago illinois,
lived in california, L.A all my life
my name is isaac sanghyun yoon, junior in high school and 16 years old.
i am an "artist" and i dont consider myself that good, although i am born with great natural talent.
people consider me very fit, buff,(not really)
i ran track, i play tennis, and good enough for the tennis team but the coach hates me a lot.
live with a single mother and 2 siblings.
i dont know what i will do with my life if i dont make it to pasadena art center or cal arts because im not good enough for any other colleges in terms of gpa and all that

i am seen as a very happy, funny, optimistic person, well liked by many people and i dont know if im hated by anyone cuz i try my best to avoid making any type of grudge or hatred towards me and i am very careful in that, maybe too careful. tehre are like already 180108 posts in this thread already and im not sure who will read this , probably no1 but i am writing this just for my own sake.

well i grew up with kids of many different types of races, armenian, white , japanese, mexican also korean but i had a very very great childhood and that is what has forged my personality and defined who i am, and it is very different to how normal koreans are. my sense of humor, my way of thinking, etc will show that i dont realy belong in that group.
i have a hard time in understanding where i stand, because in a way i dont like being with othe koreans because they are too generally too different from me but at the same time i dont feel comfortable with any other people anymore. i have many "freinds" but not close ones. i feel uncomfortable with a lotta people for some reason.

i hate school not because of having to do work , but beacuse people i hang out with are too boring and i really hate change + its too late to kinda change my group. i find it hard to talk to girls that i start to like because i am a person that has REALLY low self esteem when it comes to anything. i also compare myself to others who have it much better or seems to have it much better way too much and that makes me feel even worse.
even in starcraft. and example is that there has been someone i knew and liked for about 4 years but we have never really talked to each other. during all that time i only remember us exchanging words like twice or something..


i tend to regret a lot of things i do even if i know that the other person wont care what i did
and i will think about it for a long time and it will drive me nuts.

nowadays i spend my time playing dota rotting away my perfectly young life because going out is not an option i can choose to do a lot due to school. i beleive im a person who hates change and is exactly ok with the ways things are even though i know for a fact that my life is acutlaly NOt ok and i need to do something to change my life.

i tend to think a lot and overanalyze especially when it comes to trying to find out who i am.

i am constantly looking for new music to listen to because i have gone through every genre and when i have a playlsit of songs i will proly have listend to it 9999999 times and gotten sick of every song i used to think was so great. there are many things i still think about regreting out when i really shouldnt.

time passes by too quickly.. and i dont do anything about what i should do
im more of a talker, not a do-er.

boxer is my idol and many say i look like him. but i dont think so. i am not content or satisfied with my life right now.
STOP...... Manner time. 윤상현
Beyonder
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Netherlands15103 Posts
September 29 2006 16:31 GMT
#185
I got my diploma yesterday for SPW (Social pedagogisch werk). I did the BBL-route which basically meant that I had 1 day of school in a week for 3 years and lots and lots of internship. I worked with mentally handicapped people for 2 years and demented old folks for 1. I'm licensed to work in so many different social aspects of society now.

I'm immedietly moving on to a new education. I wish to be an elementary school teacher. This focusses more on development of skills instead of stagnation. It's also a higher level of education which I most definitely am capable of attaining. Due to circumstances I was forced to obtain a degree far under my capability first. No regrets on that one though, I learnt a lot.

For the longest time I had no idea what I really wanted to do besides help people. Now it seems I've found my calling and the motivation required for this. I love it because a teacher is a worldwide job. I know English well and might actually get a degree for English later, too. This enables me to basically work everywhere around the world.

The school itself is awesome too. My class consists out of 28 ladies and 5 males. Not a bad ratio that's for sure. I love it so much that I took the job of representing my class in the schoolboard! :p

My ultimate goal would be to spend several years somewhere in Africa. In four years I will have 2 degrees which flow well together and enable me to be of great service to the people who need help the most.

And last and seemingly least:

[image loading]


me!
Moderator
rpf289
Profile Joined October 2004
United States3524 Posts
September 29 2006 23:27 GMT
#186
Congratulations on your degree, Bey!
Beyonder
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Netherlands15103 Posts
September 29 2006 23:46 GMT
#187
On September 30 2006 08:27 rpf289 wrote:
Congratulations on your degree, Bey!


Thanks
Moderator
j0ehoe
Profile Joined September 2006
United States2705 Posts
September 30 2006 00:41 GMT
#188
On September 29 2006 18:28 rpf289 wrote:
SHE POSTED A PICTURE SHES REAL FUCK OFF K?


lol, didnt learn from zia
Only communists disconnect.
Chibi[OWNS]
Profile Joined May 2003
United Kingdom10597 Posts
September 30 2006 01:10 GMT
#189
--- Nuked ---
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
September 30 2006 01:58 GMT
#190
On September 30 2006 09:41 ))(())(( wrote:
     [removed quote within quote]

lol, didnt learn from zia


Unlike Zia someone knows her irl, even dragged her ass to this site and bw itself.
Liquid`Crystal
Profile Joined September 2002
Canada398 Posts
September 30 2006 03:23 GMT
#191
My name is Danny.

I'm currently 19 and live in Sask, Canada.

I work at McDonald's as a salaried manager. I work alot... get paid decently.

I have a lovely girlfriend who has a child that is 9 months old.

I go to the gym several times a week... skateboard and read in my spare time... as well as browsing the computer.

I no longer play starcraft.

I love skateboarding. It is amazing.

I hang out with my friends a lot. After highschool i've lost a lot but having true friends is a lot better..

I am very happy.
andy rocks
mAKiTO
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
Colombia4177 Posts
September 30 2006 06:34 GMT
#192
holy shit its crystal long time no see welcome back =)
No quiero soñar mil veces las mismas cosas
Yizuo
Profile Joined December 2004
Germany1537 Posts
September 30 2006 06:48 GMT
#193
Uh, if I'm allowed to ask, was that child planned?
mel_ee
Profile Blog Joined August 2003
2450 Posts
October 02 2006 11:46 GMT
#194
wow how do you get paid so much at Mcdonalds??? at 19???
Behold the bold soldier, control the globe slowly proceeds to blow swingin swords like Shinobi
Fedaykin
Profile Joined February 2003
Netherlands2003 Posts
October 02 2006 18:12 GMT
#195
On September 30 2006 01:31 Beyonder wrote:
For the longest time I had no idea what I really wanted to do besides help people. Now it seems I've found my calling and the motivation required for this. I love it because a teacher is a worldwide job. I know English well and might actually get a degree for English later, too. This enables me to basically work everywhere around the world.

I don't think I could ever teach someone english, whenever I got some assignment (mostly grammar, tenses and stuff) I filled in the word which 'sounded right', and basically it always was right. I never really learned that, it just came natural.

So yeah, I speak 2 languages pretty fluent and I couldn't teach either of them to anyone. I sucked at both French and German in highschool because you'd actually have to do stuff to learn them, altough I probably just suck at languages in general
Fedaykin
Profile Joined February 2003
Netherlands2003 Posts
October 02 2006 18:14 GMT
#196
On September 30 2006 12:23 Liquid`Crystal wrote:
I have a lovely girlfriend who has a child that is 9 months old.

Damn, I 26 and really don't want a child now, not until I'm 30 atleast (atm I'm also not capable of actually getting a child, since that usually requires 2 people, moreover, 2 people who've known each other for atleast some time )
HeadBangaa
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
United States6512 Posts
October 02 2006 18:18 GMT
#197
On September 25 2006 14:15 Yizuo wrote:
Hey, I had to think of the original thread just a few days ago .
So anyway, my name is Malde, I'm 20 years old and come from Braunschweig (North of Germany). I finished my 9 month of 'civil service' (still dont know how to call it ), where I worked with mentally challenged people (some of you would refer to as retards :p). I had a very good time, learnt lots about myself, society and people in general .
After that I had a part-time job at Maui Jim Sunglasses, some of you might know it, because my brother in law is the office manager here in Germany. Had my last day last week and got a pair of sunglasses for free =).
So, now I am about to start studying, I'm gonna move out of my parents house in one week to live in a different city (only about 100km away, but still ). I got a nice room in a cotenancy with 5 other people (male and female) and I'm kinda excited about it. Oh, and I will be studying Chemistry which will probably result in doctorate in a few years.
Only point I dont like about this is that my gf (we are together nearly 2 years) will be living in a different city, like 300km away. We'll see how we can handle it.

So yeah, that's all about me so far, I'm kinda at a breaking point in my life, but I think I'm ready for the task!

Hope to read some of yours.


ps
I forgot to add some points. I enjoy Punk Rock very much, visit concerts and even buy CDs :O. I wear my hair at shoulder-length out of habit for some years now, I guess it kinda reflects my character .
I really love animals, I think if somehow I fail university I will work with animaly in some way.. I also used to play basektball a lot, but the team broke apart in the beginning of this year. Maybe I will start in my new home..

You sound cool.
Long hair FTW

Maui Jim sunglasses are expensive as shit. Really great lenses, though. Better than serengeti and oakley! Are they actually made in Germany, or did you work at an extension?
People who fail to distinguish Socratic Method from malicious trolling are sadly stupid and not worth a response.
Fedaykin
Profile Joined February 2003
Netherlands2003 Posts
October 02 2006 19:51 GMT
#198
On October 03 2006 03:18 HeadBangaa wrote:
Long hair FTW

Goes without saying tbh
Yizuo
Profile Joined December 2004
Germany1537 Posts
October 02 2006 22:02 GMT
#199
On October 03 2006 03:18 HeadBangaa wrote:
[removed quote within quote]
You sound cool.
Long hair FTW

Maui Jim sunglasses are expensive as shit. Really great lenses, though. Better than serengeti and oakley! Are they actually made in Germany, or did you work at an extension?


Hehe, thanks, I actually think you're cool since I saw a pic of you with a 'the Offspring' shirt .
Yeah, MJ is fabricated in the US (Peoria I think), I worked in the german extension.
KOFgokuon
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States14912 Posts
October 02 2006 22:12 GMT
#200
Justin, 21 year old fourth year chemical engineering student at u of delaware
i enjoy sitting in computer labs until the wee hours of hte morning pounding out homework sets and projects until my eyes bleed
i also enjoy watching the philadelphia eagles, 76ers, and phillies show major potential and eventually choke and blow their seasons year after year
i enjoy going to sports bars and watching football while drinking 25's of $2 bud at the local grotto's
I haven't had SC installed on my compter for at least 8 months, and haven't actually played a game for over 1.5 years. dota takes up the majority of my free time when i'm not at a bar, with friends, or changing my fantasy football roster
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 82
Codebar 31
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 63078
Bisu 2376
FanTaSy 1410
Stork 667
hero 580
Rush 483
firebathero 215
Snow 210
Mind 114
Last 106
[ Show more ]
Free 100
Sexy 70
Sharp 70
Pusan 68
Trap 41
ToSsGirL 40
Bale 37
Hm[arnc] 31
Mong 29
Terrorterran 20
Aegong 19
Rock 18
HiyA 16
yabsab 16
zelot 15
Noble 13
scan(afreeca) 11
IntoTheRainbow 10
Shine 8
Sacsri 7
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8247
Dendi1082
Counter-Strike
byalli1291
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King101
Other Games
gofns41274
singsing2375
fl0m2326
Liquid`RaSZi1209
B2W.Neo624
Beastyqt517
Mlord332
Happy292
Hui .214
Khaldor214
Chillindude18
crisheroes1
KnowMe0
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV237
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 301
• HeavenSC 13
• Dystopia_ 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony2
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV551
League of Legends
• Nemesis3197
• Jankos3110
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1426
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
56m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 56m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 56m
OSC
8h 56m
Replay Cast
8h 56m
OSC
21h 56m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.