• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:16
CEST 17:16
KST 00:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7590 users

Getting to know you: Part Deux - Page 6

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 11 Next All
Smurg
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Canada3819 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-09-27 01:52:46
September 27 2006 01:52 GMT
#101
On September 26 2006 23:19 ChoboCop wrote:
There are more people we have not heard from! Let us get to know you better!

And by the way ChoboCop, philosophy is quite awesome, I considered studying it because it interests me and it might bear some similarities to English, which is my favourite subject. (Literature etc.) I'll delve into it one day probably.

It's interesting to see the differences between everyone, we all have a universal bond however...Starcraft, haha.
j0ehoe
Profile Joined September 2006
United States2705 Posts
September 27 2006 02:24 GMT
#102
On September 27 2006 10:05 RequieScat wrote:
     [removed quote within quote]

why is this x-x;;
im planning on doing chemical engineering when i go to uni pls explain what is so horrible >.>


it just requires much more knowledge/committment then other majors. ever heard all those great college stories about partying, girls etc? you wont half nearly as much time as other majors in easier subjects, youll be studying 2x as much. its a very demanding field.

also, contrary to belief, a degree doesnt guarentee a job in this field (althought that is VERY MUCH the same for every field) earlier in the thread there is something about this. getting into a university or getting a good job is much more then having a 4.0. no one wants a pencil neck geek who can ace a test but cant talk to girls, much less an important business client, without having the other person laughing at him/her. social skills and community involvement and extracurricular activities are every bit as important as your grades.

the moral of the story? dont be a nerd; be well rounded.....or sell mortgages and sell drugs on the side, EZ.
Only communists disconnect.
lil.sis
Profile Blog Joined March 2005
China4650 Posts
September 27 2006 03:45 GMT
#103
On September 27 2006 10:05 RequieScat wrote:
why is this x-x;;
im planning on doing chemical engineering when i go to uni pls explain what is so horrible >.>


in a nutshell, the degree isn't worth the amount of work put into it when you consider other majors.

unless designing plants genuinely interests you (and i highly doubt it does) run for the hills while you still can.
好好喝喝天天快乐
QuietIdiot
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
7004 Posts
September 27 2006 03:52 GMT
#104
So uh...what about mechanical engineering?
PaSsiOnPinK
Profile Joined October 2005
China125 Posts
September 27 2006 04:11 GMT
#105
I'm 16 year old, 5'4, living in Canada although I'm chinese.
I attend high school right now and I'm planning to graduate this year. (IF I get accepted into my dream university!!!!! >______<)
I have long dark brown hair andddd I love school.
I'm currently in a relationship and I love bread.
I love rice and I love sushiiiiiiii yummmmmm
I love working out and feeling healthy~
I'm a total shopaholic and I LOVE FASHION AND MODELS
My dream job is probably to be a supermodel but we all know that ain't happening so I stick to school in order to become a businesswoman and use my businesswoman money to buy CLOTHES and ACCESSORIES and SHOESSS YES YESYES
What else...hmmm...My favorite colours are pink<3 and purple<3;;;
Oh yes, I love to talk and I'm veryyyy outgoing and I LOVEE meeting people
Shy guys are cute, sly guys are not.
I hate immature people and my pet peeve is BAD ODOUR.
On top of that, I'm germaphobic and I hate public washrooms.
I'm superstitous and so I'm very afraid of the dark.
And I guess that's all I can think of right now kekek
Striving to better we oft mer whats well.
IntoTheWow
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
is awesome32282 Posts
September 27 2006 04:16 GMT
#106
On September 27 2006 12:52 QuietIdiot wrote:
So uh...what about mechanical engineering?


Im following Mechanical engineering. I find it interesting, though i think it must differ from the US, and the work market must be quite different.
Moderator<:3-/-<
QuietIdiot
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
7004 Posts
September 27 2006 04:17 GMT
#107
As long as its interesting and hard, then it's worth it
Chibi[OWNS]
Profile Joined May 2003
United Kingdom10597 Posts
September 27 2006 04:23 GMT
#108
--- Nuked ---
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
September 27 2006 04:25 GMT
#109
isn't she a bit old for you chibi
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
Romance_us
Profile Joined March 2006
Seychelles1806 Posts
September 27 2006 04:28 GMT
#110
On September 27 2006 13:11 PaSsiOnPinK wrote:
I'm 16 year old, 5'4, living in Canada although I'm chinese.
I attend high school right now and I'm planning to graduate this year. (IF I get accepted into my dream university!!!!! >______<)
I have long dark brown hair andddd I love school.
I'm currently in a relationship and I love bread.
I love rice and I love sushiiiiiiii yummmmmm
I love working out and feeling healthy~
I'm a total shopaholic and I LOVE FASHION AND MODELS
My dream job is probably to be a supermodel but we all know that ain't happening so I stick to school in order to become a businesswoman and use my businesswoman money to buy CLOTHES and ACCESSORIES and SHOESSS YES YESYES
What else...hmmm...My favorite colours are pink<3 and purple<3;;;
Oh yes, I love to talk and I'm veryyyy outgoing and I LOVEE meeting people
Shy guys are cute, sly guys are not.
I hate immature people and my pet peeve is BAD ODOUR.
On top of that, I'm germaphobic and I hate public washrooms.
I'm superstitous and so I'm very afraid of the dark.
And I guess that's all I can think of right now kekek


We can tell you love to talk.
Notes and feelings, numbers and reason. The ultimate equilibrium.
ToT)Testie(
Profile Joined September 2006
Canada723 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-09-27 04:52:07
September 27 2006 04:39 GMT
#111
I'm 21 years old, 5'10? 5'11? 5'2 on a bad day? I live in Canada and i'm half greek, and 1/7th of a lot of other things.
I'm currently in the best relationship of my life.
I have big hard to control hair that I let air dry.
I never brush or comb it.

I'm also currently being forced to write this against my will.
Schooling is in the wind and going excessively slow, don't ask. I'm a bit too free spirited of sorts. All I know is that whatever career path I choose, I wish to have a job where I can come home at the end of the day feeling good about what i've done. So preferrably a cop, firefighter, paramedic, etc...

I currently work as a waiter in a greek-ish Canadian restaurant.
My favourite colours are the remains of whatever unit of yours are dying.

I'm not a fan of meeting new people myself. I have the people I like.

My favourite meal used to be pasta. But as i'm healthying myself up, or attempting to it's now fish & rice. The rice I eat is art though, and much better than plain Asian rice.

Despite my past lack of moral fiber when I was younger, I now place myself on a moral pedestal and although I am extremely understanding, I have no tolerance for certain kinds of people that I think are just pimples on societies ass and should be done away with. i.e. wiggers, people who talk like wiggers and actually mean it etc..
I'm in favour of capital punishment, so long as it's 100% proven without a shadow of a doubt, and doesn't waste the courts time etc. I have a harsh stance on criminals in general. Depending on the crime.
I am still not bored in the least with bw. I will always find it fun.

I really hate public washrooms as well. And since i'm writing this, I am going to go off on a rant. Which one of you is a culprit of pissing all over the seat, not flushing whatevers in there, or just pissing everywhere and leaving everything dirty? I hate you and I hope you slip on someone elses piss when you go to the bathroom in there and fall face first into a dirty toilet that hasn't been flushed all day and drown there because you've paralyzed your back from the fall and can't get up. There is nothing worse than having to take a dump in a public washroom. Because not only do you have to toilet paper the seat, you also have to toilet paper the ground, & watch out that your bunched up pants don't hit the piss. Yeah, I know, children suck too but it can't all be children. You know mother fuckers, if we all do our part we can have clean washrooms.
exalted
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States3612 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-09-27 04:44:08
September 27 2006 04:43 GMT
#112
On September 27 2006 13:11 exalted wrote:
I'm 18 year old, 5'6, living in Taiwan although I'm chinese.
I attend college right now and I'm planning to graduate in two years. (SINCE I didn't get accepted into my dream university!!!!! >______<)
I have shortish dark black hair andddd I hate school.
I'm currently not in a relationship and I love talkative ironing-board asian girls.
I love sushi and I love steak yummmmmm
I love working out, playing badminton, poker and feeling healthy~
I'm a total shopaholic and I LOVE FASHION AND FEMALE MODELS
My dream job is probably to be superman but we all know that ain't happening so I stick to school in order to become a businessman and use my businessman money to buy CLOTHES and ACCESSORIES and WOMEN YES YESYES
What else...hmmm...My favorite colours are blue<3 and black<3;;;
Oh yes, I hate talking on the phone and I'm veryyyy fast at the keyboard and mouse and I LOVEE meeting people
Shy girls are ok, fat girls are not.
I hate <3LyKk^_^!?~~~ people and my pet peeve is BAD BEATS.
On top of that, I'm losephobic and I hate public washrooms.
I'm not superstitous and so I'm very afraid of the FISH THAT ARE.
And I guess that's all I can think of right now kekek zerg rush


FYP
too easy
exalted
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States3612 Posts
September 27 2006 04:49 GMT
#113
On September 25 2006 23:20 ChoboCop wrote:
My Non-Profit is called "Future Moves."

Thanks for getting to know me.


That's a fucking sweet company name. I know we met under some dumb circumstances, but I sincerely wish you good luck in that endeavor, although I wish you were promoting badminton instead of chess ._.
too easy
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
September 27 2006 04:53 GMT
#114
I'm 23 year old, 5'7, living in America although I'm chinese.
I will attend law school soon and I'm planning to graduate approximately 3 years after enrolling (IF I get accepted into my dream university!!!!! >______<)
I have short black hair, pubic AND head, andddd i wish i was still in school fo ze bitches.
I'm currently not in a relationship and I love bread, i dont really see how those two are related other than that i really love both.
I love rice and I love sushiiiiiiii yummmmmm, but when i eat them together they always get pissed at each other for historical conflict.
I love saying i work out and maintaining the illusion that i am healthy~
I'm a total hedonist and I LOVE JERKING OFF CONSTANTLY
My dream job is probably to be white and famous but we all know that ain't happening so I stick to school in order to become a lawyer and use my laywer money to BECOME WHITE kind of like michale jackson and FULFILL MOLTKE'S DREAM of racial transferrance and SHOESSS YES YESYES
What else...hmmm...My favorite colours are blue<3 and green<3;;;
Oh yes, I love to post and I'm veryyyy FAST (in posting, wit, and masturbatory technique) and I LOVEE meeting new pornstars on my computer
Shy girls are cute, but they never put out.
I hate stupid people and my stupid pet peeve is stupid repetitiveness.
On top of that, I'm germaphobic and I hate touching my own semen.
I'm superstitous and so I'm very afraid of the dark, grainy type of semen.
And I guess that's all I can think of right now kekek
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
QuietIdiot
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
7004 Posts
September 27 2006 04:56 GMT
#115
FUCKING GENIUS
FUCK THE HUMILITY GO POST THAT SHIT ON LIQUISCOOP
PaSsiOnPinK
Profile Joined October 2005
China125 Posts
September 27 2006 05:03 GMT
#116
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA NICK
Striving to better we oft mer whats well.
Nazarene
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Denmark996 Posts
September 27 2006 05:04 GMT
#117
haha omfg you crack me up hot bid
IntoTheWow
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
is awesome32282 Posts
September 27 2006 05:09 GMT
#118
ahAHAHahA
Moderator<:3-/-<
Locked
Profile Joined September 2004
United States4182 Posts
September 27 2006 05:20 GMT
#119
"holy shit hotbid"
UMS map pack http://teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=50442
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
September 27 2006 05:24 GMT
#120
It'd be more funny if it werent such an easy mark. That being said, it was very funny
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM329
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 329
Reynor 222
ByuN 153
TKL 113
Railgan 79
Codebar 65
BRAT_OK 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 60882
Bisu 2827
FanTaSy 1015
Stork 849
Rush 432
hero 426
firebathero 209
Snow 165
Sharp 80
Mind 71
[ Show more ]
Free 59
Pusan 51
ToSsGirL 42
Trap 39
Sexy 31
Mong 29
Hm[arnc] 24
Bale 24
Terrorterran 24
Rock 19
Aegong 18
HiyA 17
soO 17
yabsab 15
Sacsri 10
zelot 10
scan(afreeca) 9
Noble 8
IntoTheRainbow 7
Shine 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8458
Dendi1042
Counter-Strike
fl0m4238
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King94
Other Games
singsing2299
Liquid`RaSZi1404
B2W.Neo734
Beastyqt587
olofmeister482
Mlord457
Khaldor408
KnowMe307
Hui .214
crisheroes168
Chillindude59
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV239
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• HeavenSC 21
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony6
• niya90s 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV591
League of Legends
• Nemesis3431
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1750
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 44m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 44m
OSC
7h 44m
Replay Cast
7h 44m
OSC
20h 44m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.