• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:10
CEST 18:10
KST 01:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11489 users

Getting to know you: Part Deux - Page 7

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 11 Next All
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
September 27 2006 05:25 GMT
#121
"it"? cmon geoff we know shes a girl, testie has got to have seen her in real life
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
dronebabo
Profile Blog Joined December 2003
10866 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-09-27 05:30:41
September 27 2006 05:30 GMT
#122
--- Nuked ---
ZaplinG
Profile Blog Joined February 2005
United States3818 Posts
September 27 2006 05:30 GMT
#123
it wasnt THAT funny...
Don't believe the florist when he tells you that the roses are free
uNcontroLable
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
United States1180 Posts
September 28 2006 04:10 GMT
#124
I know the thread's been done before but it'd be cool to see pics of everybody...
* www.twitter.com/AnnaProsser * www.facebook.com/AnnaProsser * www.twitch.tv/AnnaProsser * www.youtube.com/annaprossertv *
FuDDx *
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States5018 Posts
September 28 2006 07:22 GMT
#125
[image loading]



as per uncontrolables request.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Balloon-Man-FuDD/237447769616965?ref=hl
perLi is 2down
Profile Joined April 2006
United States533 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-09-28 08:24:48
September 28 2006 08:19 GMT
#126
[image loading]
dronebabo
Profile Blog Joined December 2003
10866 Posts
September 28 2006 08:23 GMT
#127
--- Nuked ---
OverTheUnder
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States2929 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-09-28 08:38:06
September 28 2006 08:29 GMT
#128
woohoo.......picturetime~_~


edit:

[image loading]




me in japan /w hosts.


Bet you can't guess who i am T_T
Honor would be taking it up the ass and curing all diseases, damn how stupid can people get. -baal http://puertoricanbw.ytmnd.com/
Night[Mare
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
Mexico4793 Posts
September 28 2006 08:29 GMT
#129
Hello, i am NightMare more also known as guX.
Im an active poster in TL.Net and i live in aguascalientes, mexico.
Im a easy-going person and im currently in college studing computer systems ingeneering. I am 18, happy man.

I finally am very bloody close to get this girl im in love with, i've wrote some threads about her, and finally getting her yay!.

I play more or less starcraft, not very actively lately but i recovered some part of my level. I used to be very decent (B pgt) and im actually looking to return to bw, the only problem is that i never find games and im looking for a clan.

I play soccer in the position of defense, im pretty good i think, and my team and i are aiming to win the local university tournament
Teamliquidian townie
The Storyteller
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
Singapore2486 Posts
September 28 2006 08:48 GMT
#130
On September 27 2006 14:30 Zooey wrote:
dude what kind of fucking asian loves rice

i mean you eat that shit EVERYDAY


The kind of fucking Asian who's living in the UK, like I had to, and needs to eat fish and chips everyday.
dronebabo
Profile Blog Joined December 2003
10866 Posts
September 28 2006 08:49 GMT
#131
--- Nuked ---
The Storyteller
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
Singapore2486 Posts
September 28 2006 09:02 GMT
#132
Hope this works... First time posting pictures.

[image loading]


The GO team made me an honourary GO member after the documentary and gave me Xellos's jacket.

[image loading]


But I felt I smiled too much to be an honourary GO member, so I had to try and look intimidating instead. Alas, clothes do not maketh the man, and I ended up looking constipated instead.

I look better with my new haircut =)
perLi is 2down
Profile Joined April 2006
United States533 Posts
September 28 2006 09:04 GMT
#133
fuddx what kinda trick can you do with those coins. I'm not asking for you, the great magician, to reveal anything, but I just want to know what they are used for. They are used for tricks right? I asked you to show me magic trick in clan x17 and you go:

Fuddx@USEAST: Ok
Fuddx@USEAST: look, a ball
fuddxx@USEAST: o
fuddx@USEAST: now watch
fuddx@USEAST:
fuddx@USEAST: It's gone
perLi: some serious skills ya?
fuddx@USEAST has left the channel


ok I was fibbing, i do want you to reveal how you did that one.
Doctorasul
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Romania1145 Posts
September 28 2006 09:05 GMT
#134
[image loading]


Dan, 22. I might come back to post some details later, feeling way to tired, it's 4 am here.

I just realised that tablecloth has the same imprint as my shirt. Stylish tablecloth.
"I believe in Spinoza's god who reveals himself in the harmony of all that exists, but not in a god who concerns himself with the fate and actions of human beings." - Albert Einstein
IntoTheWow
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
is awesome32282 Posts
September 28 2006 09:10 GMT
#135
On September 28 2006 18:02 The Storyteller wrote:
Hope this works... First time posting pictures.

[image loading]


The GO team made me an honourary GO member after the documentary and gave me Xellos's jacket.

[image loading]


But I felt I smiled too much to be an honourary GO member, so I had to try and look intimidating instead. Alas, clothes do not maketh the man, and I ended up looking constipated instead.

I look better with my new haircut =)



Hhahaha nice jacket :D
Moderator<:3-/-<
The Storyteller
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
Singapore2486 Posts
September 28 2006 09:13 GMT
#136
On September 28 2006 18:10 IntoTheWow wrote:
Hhahaha nice jacket :D


Thank you, I'm fond of it myself =)

Ever had these clothes that are so precious that you never wear them? =)
lawl mart
Profile Joined April 2006
United States1289 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-09-28 09:48:43
September 28 2006 09:47 GMT
#137
im jon, 14 years old, living in new york

currently a sophomore in high school. i really am not 100% sure what i want to persue as a job, just because i have so much time to think about it still ^^. i love playing bw when im not out skateboarding with douchebags who think they are good.

right now i am cutting mega weight for wrestling season -_-;;

i am an average student (around B/B+) and kind of want to become a programmer. and i guess i am also around B/B+ for brood war when i am in shape T_T. next year i want to attend WCG because i have not really ever been in a large tournament like that, and i think it would be a fun experience ^^.

aside from that there is nothing much else to say except that i will be moving soon to Oklahoma, so i have no idea how that will go -_-;;

~~~as soon as i find my fucking camera, i will upload a picture ^_^
14cc... whats next? women voting?
zulu_nation8
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
China26351 Posts
September 28 2006 09:47 GMT
#138
19, college sophomore, currently living in new orleans. I'm running on 3 hours of sleep right now from noon to 3pm after pulling another all nighter for no reason at all. I'm an insomniac, i can't sleep and it's ruining my life. For the past year or so, starcraft has dominated my life. I'm addicted for the only reason that I wanna be "good" but it has made my life hell. I live in a piece of shit frathouse i get overcharged for with thirteen or so other people. Everyone down here thinks frats are gangs and love drunken drama. Everyone wants to emulate gangsta rappers. Everyone is white jewish kids. In the house right now five people are selling drugs to college students only to make money. I want to, everyday more so, get out of this shithole. I grew up in china and connecticut. I want to live in a cold place and meet less rowdy people. Right now I'm not in school, trying to find a full-time job to make ends meet, cut off by my parents, and basically living a shitty everyday. The only thing that consoles me is that I love most of the people I know no matter how different they are. Hopefully I'll be working soon, that's my only goal for now. And besides that if I have money i'll get wasted. At nights when I can't sleep I stay up and play starcraft till morning. Then again in the afternoon. It could've been a lot better if I had motivation but I have none. It's only when shit hits the fan that I actually do something. boohoo i know. I'm unsatisfied only when I type this. Otherwise I get by well enough. I love teamliquid and starcraft, I'm glad to have met all the people ive met through it.
zulu_nation8
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
China26351 Posts
September 28 2006 09:51 GMT
#139
To all the high school students, every college that's in the same tier you apply for is pretty much all the same academically. Worry more about campus life, location, student population, tuition, stuff like that.
gLyo
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
United States2410 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-09-28 10:33:00
September 28 2006 10:32 GMT
#140
double
http://benisonline.com
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM728
IndyStarCraft 202
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 756
Reynor 351
TKL 314
ByuN 279
IndyStarCraft 184
Railgan 83
BRAT_OK 39
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 55520
Bisu 2919
Calm 2409
FanTaSy 879
Stork 596
Rush 457
hero 297
firebathero 170
actioN 133
Sharp 98
[ Show more ]
Free 50
Sea.KH 49
ToSsGirL 37
Mong 34
Pusan 30
soO 25
Rock 24
Terrorterran 20
Aegong 18
Hm[arnc] 17
HiyA 17
Sacsri 12
Noble 12
scan(afreeca) 9
IntoTheRainbow 6
Dota 2
Gorgc10396
Dendi983
Counter-Strike
fl0m4700
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King72
Heroes of the Storm
MindelVK7
Other Games
singsing2084
Liquid`RaSZi1601
B2W.Neo727
Beastyqt655
Mlord485
Khaldor466
olofmeister423
KnowMe326
crisheroes177
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV259
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 8
• Adnapsc2 6
• Reevou 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV546
League of Legends
• Nemesis3226
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1484
Other Games
• Shiphtur492
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 50m
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 50m
OSC
6h 50m
Replay Cast
6h 50m
OSC
19h 50m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.