• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:54
CEST 21:54
KST 04:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8803 users

Dating: How's your luck? - Page 541

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 539 540 541 542 543 1068 Next
We are extremely close to shutting down this thread for the same reasons the PUA thread was shut down. While some of the time this thread contains actual discussion with people asking help and people giving nice advice, it often gets derailed by rubbish that should not be here. The moderation team will be trying to steer this thread in a different direction from now on.

Posts of the following nature are banned:
1) ANYTHING regarding PUA. If your post contains the words 'alpha' or 'beta' or anything of that sort please don't hit post.
2) Stupid brags. You can tell us about your nice success stories with someone, but posts such as 'lol 50 Tinder matches' are a no-no.
3) Any misogynistic bullshit, including discussion about rape culture.
4) One night stands and random sex. These are basically brags that invariably devolve into gender role discussions and misogynistic comments.

Last chance, guys. This thread is for dating advice and sharing dating stories. While gender roles, sociocultural norms, and our biological imperative to reproduce are all tangentially related, these subjects are not the main purpose of the thread. Please AVOID these discussions. If you want to discuss them at length, go to PMs or start a blog. If you disagree with someone's ideologies, state that you disagree with them and why they won't work from a dating standpoint and move on. We will not tolerate any lengthy derailments that aren't directly about dating.
Xiphos
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada7507 Posts
September 01 2014 00:50 GMT
#10801
On September 01 2014 06:27 CosmicSpiral wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2014 22:55 Grumbels wrote:
I read that two things that attract women are 1) that someone with "edge" (like sarcasm or aggression) allows for a fantasy where they are special for being spared and being able to tame you; and 2) that if you seem to suffer in some sort of noble fashion, so that it's clear that that deep down you're really not okay although you're trying, that this fuels the fantasy that they alone can be the ones to comfort you and make you whole again and that this will create a special bond.


The problem with these ideas is that they attract the type of women that you do not want in your life. Any attraction based on a fantasy will inevitably fall apart or lead into a self-destructive relationship.


The problem is that most of the modern girls don't exactly want to have a long term relationship/marriage because of feminism.

The marriage rate have been falling for this generation.

Its very hard to actually find a good girl when the majority of the girls in the Western civilization are posting up drunk pictures and lewd photos of themselves on Instagram and/or Facebook. The majority of the girls have their face glued to their Iphone. None of those qualities makes for a long term relationship companion and they themselves know it.

Even if YOU do want to have a traditional relationship, some girls will pull out some of that "Oh I don't believe in traditional dating rules." Other girls will say that they want to "date" you only to be enticed by their girl friends to go to bars and clubs, get drunk and cheat on you due to substance's influence while you remain clueless.

Bottom line is: if a girl have their face distracted by their phone in a conversation and/or post up lewd/drunk pictures of themselves on the web, they are good for short term sexual gratification but if you are thinking about starting a long term relationship with them, you are already on the path of a self-destructive relationship.

User was temp banned for this post.
2014 - ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ Raise your bows brood warriors! ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ
biology]major
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2253 Posts
September 01 2014 01:31 GMT
#10802
On September 01 2014 09:50 Xiphos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2014 06:27 CosmicSpiral wrote:
On August 31 2014 22:55 Grumbels wrote:
I read that two things that attract women are 1) that someone with "edge" (like sarcasm or aggression) allows for a fantasy where they are special for being spared and being able to tame you; and 2) that if you seem to suffer in some sort of noble fashion, so that it's clear that that deep down you're really not okay although you're trying, that this fuels the fantasy that they alone can be the ones to comfort you and make you whole again and that this will create a special bond.


The problem with these ideas is that they attract the type of women that you do not want in your life. Any attraction based on a fantasy will inevitably fall apart or lead into a self-destructive relationship.


The problem is that most of the modern girls don't exactly want to have a long term relationship/marriage because of feminism.

The marriage rate have been falling for this generation.

Its very hard to actually find a good girl when the majority of the girls in the Western civilization are posting up drunk pictures and lewd photos of themselves on Instagram and/or Facebook. The majority of the girls have their face glued to their Iphone. None of those qualities makes for a long term relationship companion and they themselves know it.

Even if YOU do want to have a traditional relationship, some girls will pull out some of that "Oh I don't believe in traditional dating rules." Other girls will say that they want to "date" you only to be enticed by their girl friends to go to bars and clubs, get drunk and cheat on you due to substance's influence while you remain clueless.

Bottom line is: if a girl have their face distracted by their phone in a conversation and/or post up lewd/drunk pictures of themselves on the web, they are good for short term sexual gratification but if you are thinking about starting a long term relationship with them, you are already on the path of a self-destructive relationship.

User was temp banned for this post.


these kinds of anti-women view points are usually just the person projecting their own inadequacy onto women to justify their lack of success.
Question.?
Yoz
Profile Joined August 2010
Australia357 Posts
September 01 2014 02:28 GMT
#10803
On September 01 2014 09:50 Xiphos wrote:
The problem is that most of the modern girls don't exactly want to have a long term relationship/marriage because of feminism.


It's definitely not 'most' modern girls and isn't blaming feminism basically just blaming existing gender-based double standards?

I'd argue that males:
- Post as many if not more drunk photos than women;
- Are just as likely to be glued to a phone or computer screen;
- Are probably more likely to get drunk on a weekend; and
- Are just as likely to cheat on a partner.

Imo. Men probably have it easier finding a 'good girl' than woman do finding a 'nice guy' both before and after feminism.
Najda
Profile Joined June 2010
United States3765 Posts
September 01 2014 02:31 GMT
#10804
I feel dumb for asking this because I know there's no real answer to it, but what should I be texting a girl? I went on a date with this girl, it went well and we are planning another one, but in the mean time I don't just want radio silence, I'd like to talk to her. The thing is though, I'm terrible at texting/starting conversations, any tips?
instantdry
Profile Joined September 2007
Canada308 Posts
September 01 2014 02:43 GMT
#10805
On September 01 2014 11:31 Najda wrote:
I feel dumb for asking this because I know there's no real answer to it, but what should I be texting a girl? I went on a date with this girl, it went well and we are planning another one, but in the mean time I don't just want radio silence, I'd like to talk to her. The thing is though, I'm terrible at texting/starting conversations, any tips?


The phone is for making dates not chit-chating. Make a definite date and get off the phone. The more the girl thinks about you and anticipates the date, the more attracted she will be towards you.

If she contacts you first, take that as an opportunity to set the next date. If she does not contact you, wait once a week to contact her again. Keep the conversations no more than 10 minutes and remember to set up the next date. Good luck!
Zooper31
Profile Joined May 2009
United States5713 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-01 02:50:56
September 01 2014 02:50 GMT
#10806
On September 01 2014 11:43 instantdry wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2014 11:31 Najda wrote:
I feel dumb for asking this because I know there's no real answer to it, but what should I be texting a girl? I went on a date with this girl, it went well and we are planning another one, but in the mean time I don't just want radio silence, I'd like to talk to her. The thing is though, I'm terrible at texting/starting conversations, any tips?


The phone is for making dates not chit-chating. Make a definite date and get off the phone. The more the girl thinks about you and anticipates the date, the more attracted she will be towards you.

If she contacts you first, take that as an opportunity to set the next date. If she does not contact you, wait once a week to contact her again. Keep the conversations no more than 10 minutes and remember to set up the next date. Good luck!


I don't like this advice to play games and hold yourself back to talking to a girl you like. If she likes you back she wants to hear from you more than once a week... more like daily. But still try to hold back and show you have more going on in your life than just this girl. If someone didn't contact me for a week after we had what I thought was a good time, I'd assume they didn't have a good time and didn't want to make contact.

All depends on the girl, gotta access the situation and go from there. But do wait a day or two before talking to her for setting up the next date at least if she hasn't contacted you alrdy.
Asato ma sad gamaya, tamaso ma jyotir gamaya, mrtyor mamrtam gamaya
instantdry
Profile Joined September 2007
Canada308 Posts
September 01 2014 03:06 GMT
#10807
On September 01 2014 11:50 Zooper31 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2014 11:43 instantdry wrote:
On September 01 2014 11:31 Najda wrote:
I feel dumb for asking this because I know there's no real answer to it, but what should I be texting a girl? I went on a date with this girl, it went well and we are planning another one, but in the mean time I don't just want radio silence, I'd like to talk to her. The thing is though, I'm terrible at texting/starting conversations, any tips?


The phone is for making dates not chit-chating. Make a definite date and get off the phone. The more the girl thinks about you and anticipates the date, the more attracted she will be towards you.

If she contacts you first, take that as an opportunity to set the next date. If she does not contact you, wait once a week to contact her again. Keep the conversations no more than 10 minutes and remember to set up the next date. Good luck!


I don't like this advice to play games and hold yourself back to talking to a girl you like. If she likes you back she wants to hear from you more than once a week... more like daily. But still try to hold back and show you have more going on in your life than just this girl. If someone didn't contact me for a week after we had what I thought was a good time, I'd assume they didn't have a good time and didn't want to make contact.

All depends on the girl, gotta access the situation and go from there. But do wait a day or two before talking to her for setting up the next date at least if she hasn't contacted you alrdy.


If the girl likes you, she'll reach out to you. If not, contact her once every 4-5 days and make a definite date. How she responds to your invitation (if you contact her first) will give insight on her attraction towards you. If she gives you a 'meh' answer and does not confirm on definite arrangements, it indicates a low level of attraction towards you.

The main theme is the same though. In the initial stages of dating you shouldn't be texting or talking on the phone at all. The phone is for making dates.
Najda
Profile Joined June 2010
United States3765 Posts
September 01 2014 03:09 GMT
#10808
Yeah I agree with both of you, there's obviously a balance to be had which is why it makes it hard for me. If I never talk to her, I'll just seem disinterested, and on the opposite side of the spectrum obviously it's bad to send a message every hour. The advice I would give myself is just to text when I actually have something to say and don't text for the sake of contacting her, but I'm just really sure what a normal amount is since I'm so inexperienced.
obesechicken13
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States10467 Posts
September 01 2014 03:31 GMT
#10809
On September 01 2014 11:28 Yoz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2014 09:50 Xiphos wrote:
The problem is that most of the modern girls don't exactly want to have a long term relationship/marriage because of feminism.


It's definitely not 'most' modern girls and isn't blaming feminism basically just blaming existing gender-based double standards?

I'd argue that males:
- Post as many if not more drunk photos than women;
- Are just as likely to be glued to a phone or computer screen;
- Are probably more likely to get drunk on a weekend; and
- Are just as likely to cheat on a partner.

Imo. Men probably have it easier finding a 'good girl' than woman do finding a 'nice guy' both before and after feminism.

I was thinking XIphos probably had a point but true, that on the opposite spectrum just as many, if not more, guys drink and party.

Many guys don't want to have a long term relationship either, and there still seem to be plenty of women who do want ltr eventually.
I think in our modern age technology has evolved to become more addictive. The things that don't give us pleasure aren't used as much. Work was never meant to be fun, but doing it makes us happier in the long run.
CosmicSpiral
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States15275 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-01 03:35:39
September 01 2014 03:33 GMT
#10810
On September 01 2014 12:31 obesechicken13 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2014 11:28 Yoz wrote:
On September 01 2014 09:50 Xiphos wrote:
The problem is that most of the modern girls don't exactly want to have a long term relationship/marriage because of feminism.


It's definitely not 'most' modern girls and isn't blaming feminism basically just blaming existing gender-based double standards?

I'd argue that males:
- Post as many if not more drunk photos than women;
- Are just as likely to be glued to a phone or computer screen;
- Are probably more likely to get drunk on a weekend; and
- Are just as likely to cheat on a partner.

Imo. Men probably have it easier finding a 'good girl' than woman do finding a 'nice guy' both before and after feminism.

I was thinking XIphos probably had a point but true, that on the opposite spectrum just as many, if not more, guys drink and party.

Many guys don't want to have a long term relationship either, and there still seem to be plenty of women who do want ltr eventually.


Everything Xiphos said is either wrong or a coincidental truth completely separate from his erroneous logic. If he wanted to explain, he ought to separate his misogyny from his argument and take it somewhere else. This isn't the thread for it.
WriterWovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
Grumbels
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Netherlands7032 Posts
September 01 2014 11:36 GMT
#10811
On September 01 2014 06:27 CosmicSpiral wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2014 22:55 Grumbels wrote:
I read that two things that attract women are 1) that someone with "edge" (like sarcasm or aggression) allows for a fantasy where they are special for being spared and being able to tame you; and 2) that if you seem to suffer in some sort of noble fashion, so that it's clear that that deep down you're really not okay although you're trying, that this fuels the fantasy that they alone can be the ones to comfort you and make you whole again and that this will create a special bond.


The problem with these ideas is that they attract the type of women that you do not want in your life. Any attraction based on a fantasy will inevitably fall apart or lead into a self-destructive relationship.

Well, people in this thread always give advice like: "be nice, stable, successful, confident, handsome, charming, accepting", but it's not a given that this is the only reason for women to like you.
Well, now I tell you, I never seen good come o' goodness yet. Him as strikes first is my fancy; dead men don't bite; them's my views--amen, so be it.
TyrionSC2
Profile Joined November 2010
United States411 Posts
September 01 2014 12:09 GMT
#10812
Do you guys think Xiphos and Shauni are the same?
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27463 Posts
September 01 2014 12:14 GMT
#10813
Xiphos, sigh.

He does have a point on the smartphone attention-whoring crap though, his mistake is making out that is solely the preserve of women.
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
obesechicken13
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States10467 Posts
September 01 2014 13:26 GMT
#10814
On September 01 2014 12:33 CosmicSpiral wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2014 12:31 obesechicken13 wrote:
On September 01 2014 11:28 Yoz wrote:
On September 01 2014 09:50 Xiphos wrote:
The problem is that most of the modern girls don't exactly want to have a long term relationship/marriage because of feminism.


It's definitely not 'most' modern girls and isn't blaming feminism basically just blaming existing gender-based double standards?

I'd argue that males:
- Post as many if not more drunk photos than women;
- Are just as likely to be glued to a phone or computer screen;
- Are probably more likely to get drunk on a weekend; and
- Are just as likely to cheat on a partner.

Imo. Men probably have it easier finding a 'good girl' than woman do finding a 'nice guy' both before and after feminism.

I was thinking XIphos probably had a point but true, that on the opposite spectrum just as many, if not more, guys drink and party.

Many guys don't want to have a long term relationship either, and there still seem to be plenty of women who do want ltr eventually.


Everything Xiphos said is either wrong or a coincidental truth completely separate from his erroneous logic. If he wanted to explain, he ought to separate his misogyny from his argument and take it somewhere else. This isn't the thread for it.

No argument here, and the warn is definitely warranted. See him in too many of the retarded arguments.
I think in our modern age technology has evolved to become more addictive. The things that don't give us pleasure aren't used as much. Work was never meant to be fun, but doing it makes us happier in the long run.
biology]major
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2253 Posts
September 01 2014 17:43 GMT
#10815
On September 01 2014 12:09 Najda wrote:
Yeah I agree with both of you, there's obviously a balance to be had which is why it makes it hard for me. If I never talk to her, I'll just seem disinterested, and on the opposite side of the spectrum obviously it's bad to send a message every hour. The advice I would give myself is just to text when I actually have something to say and don't text for the sake of contacting her, but I'm just really sure what a normal amount is since I'm so inexperienced.


I think a general rule of thumb is to be less invested into these sorts of things than the female. So instead of never talking to her, or always talking to her, just initiate and go with the flow as long as your investment is below hers.
Question.?
Grumbels
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Netherlands7032 Posts
September 01 2014 17:46 GMT
#10816
On September 02 2014 02:43 biology]major wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2014 12:09 Najda wrote:
Yeah I agree with both of you, there's obviously a balance to be had which is why it makes it hard for me. If I never talk to her, I'll just seem disinterested, and on the opposite side of the spectrum obviously it's bad to send a message every hour. The advice I would give myself is just to text when I actually have something to say and don't text for the sake of contacting her, but I'm just really sure what a normal amount is since I'm so inexperienced.


I think a general rule of thumb is to be less invested into these sorts of things than the female. So instead of never talking to her, or always talking to her, just initiate and go with the flow as long as your investment is below hers.

What if she also tries to be less invested than the male of the species?
Well, now I tell you, I never seen good come o' goodness yet. Him as strikes first is my fancy; dead men don't bite; them's my views--amen, so be it.
biology]major
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2253 Posts
September 01 2014 18:35 GMT
#10817
On September 02 2014 02:46 Grumbels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2014 02:43 biology]major wrote:
On September 01 2014 12:09 Najda wrote:
Yeah I agree with both of you, there's obviously a balance to be had which is why it makes it hard for me. If I never talk to her, I'll just seem disinterested, and on the opposite side of the spectrum obviously it's bad to send a message every hour. The advice I would give myself is just to text when I actually have something to say and don't text for the sake of contacting her, but I'm just really sure what a normal amount is since I'm so inexperienced.


I think a general rule of thumb is to be less invested into these sorts of things than the female. So instead of never talking to her, or always talking to her, just initiate and go with the flow as long as your investment is below hers.

What if she also tries to be less invested than the male of the species?


Then you can either be the feminine pole of the relationship or you can look for a new woman
Question.?
capu
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Finland224 Posts
September 01 2014 19:08 GMT
#10818
a nice girl I like said she likes me back. My thoughts: could it be this easy and finally some luck?
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18459 Posts
September 01 2014 20:12 GMT
#10819
On September 02 2014 04:08 capu wrote:
a nice girl I like said she likes me back. My thoughts: could it be this easy and finally some luck?

Yes. Enjoy life
Flonomenalz
Profile Joined May 2011
Nigeria3519 Posts
September 01 2014 20:15 GMT
#10820
Why am I not surprised that this thread is full of textbook misogyny and illogical attacks on feminism?

Anyway, I've been so busy with school/work, had no time for dating... and suddenly I'm on my first date in over a year, in a few hours. Super, super, super nervous. She's gorgeous. Any advice on stopping nervous sweats?
I love crazymoving
Prev 1 539 540 541 542 543 1068 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 624
ProTech133
UpATreeSC 126
Nina 76
JuggernautJason51
MindelVK 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28860
Calm 2611
Mini 160
firebathero 117
Dewaltoss 101
soO 58
NaDa 29
HiyA 26
Bale 25
PianO 16
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6820
XaKoH 384
monkeys_forever77
canceldota28
League of Legends
Doublelift1657
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1554
fl0m1434
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu730
Other Games
FrodaN2057
Beastyqt605
B2W.Neo418
mouzStarbuck365
Livibee188
ToD157
C9.Mang0150
KnowMe142
Trikslyr123
RotterdaM108
Mew2King49
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 42
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki37
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1053
• Shiphtur739
• WagamamaTV245
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 21m
Replay Cast
3h 6m
OSC
1d 3h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 14h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 21h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 23h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.