• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:59
CEST 08:59
KST 15:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6440 users

Republican nominations - Page 430

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 428 429 430 431 432 575 Next
Skilledblob
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany3392 Posts
February 11 2012 21:55 GMT
#8581
On February 12 2012 06:48 Yongwang wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2012 06:37 1Eris1 wrote:
On February 12 2012 06:32 Yongwang wrote:
On February 12 2012 06:30 1Eris1 wrote:
On February 12 2012 06:28 Yongwang wrote:
On February 12 2012 06:20 Skilledblob wrote:
On February 12 2012 06:19 Yongwang wrote:
@Skilledblob
Where Ron Paul screws up he mistakes having foreign military bases around the world in ALLIED COUNTRIES WITH THEIR PERMISSION as us "invading" them.


show me one time where he said that and I might believe you. Until then I will assume that he was not talking about countries who asked for help.

That's what he was implying with the "armed Chinese troops in Texas" video. From the get-go he opposed power projection and military bases abroad.


On February 12 2012 06:20 darthfoley wrote:
On February 12 2012 06:19 Yongwang wrote:
@Skilledblob
Where Ron Paul screws up he mistakes having foreign military bases around the world in ALLIED COUNTRIES WITH THEIR PERMISSION as us "invading" them.

On February 12 2012 06:17 darthfoley wrote:
On February 12 2012 06:01 Yongwang wrote:
On February 12 2012 05:43 drcatellino wrote:
You know there is something wrong when gun ownership is more important than human rights.

Gun rights are more important than sending aid to Africa.


I hope you're trolling.

If anything you'd be a troll to think charity is more important than civil rights. Also:


Lol civil rights? I don't really believe owning a gun is something everyone should have. Especially with all the smart kids who learn how to load a gun and accidentally kill themselves.

Be honest, are you trolling or joking right now? Owning a gun is definitely right we should and do have. At the end of the day, no matter how much the socialists hate it, there is no legitimate reason for the government to implement gun control.



...besides the amount of crazy people living in this country who would probably shoot eachother over a snide comment or something.

An armed society is a polite society. Please tell me, how many gun owners do you actually know in real life?


An armed society is far more dangerous than an unarmed one. And I actually know quite a few gun owners, considering my state just passed a law allowing people to carry guns in public places.

Aren't the stories we get every week of a father/mother shooting up their kids/family than shooting themselves not enough to at least warrant limitations/background checks in purchasing of guns?

Wrong, an unarmed society is vastly more dangerous, because only criminals and the authoritarian government would have guns. It's like those idiots who put up signs saying "my business is unarmed" and expect criminals will see that sign and think "oh we can't rob this guy, he has a sign up." And crime happens everywhere and it's not going to magically disappear if guns are banned. If you want to live in a free society, you have to accept the fact that sometimes things are going to happen. Fear is not a legitimate reason to take away freedom.


ok lets have a look at your super duper "free" america and compare that to the communist, slave driving nation of germany

Okay, let's do the math: Murders per 1.000.000 inhabitants in the US: 56,3. And in Germany: 9,7. That means the murder rate is nearly six times higher in the US than in Germany.


http://atlanticreview.org/archives/434-Murder-Rate-in-the-United-States-and-Germany.html

so who is safer now? Your gun loving nation or germany with much stricter gun laws?
Yongwang
Profile Joined January 2012
United States196 Posts
February 11 2012 21:58 GMT
#8582
That is not factually false, there are a million factors when it comes to crime, and gun rights aren't a significant factor. I can guarantee you that I am a million times safer with a gun, than I am completely helpless. Also it's been proven that looser gun laws reduce crime, which is one of the main reasons why concealed carry has become so popular and spread to 49 of the 50 states: http://www.justfacts.com/guncontrol.asp
Yours is the most pathetic of all the lifeforms I've crushed.
Roe
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada6002 Posts
February 11 2012 21:59 GMT
#8583
On February 12 2012 06:58 Yongwang wrote:
That is not factually false, there are a million factors when it comes to crime, and gun rights aren't a significant factor. I can guarantee you that I am a million times safer with a gun, than I am completely helpless. Also it's been proven that looser gun laws reduce crime, which is one of the main reasons why concealed carry has become so popular and spread to 49 of the 50 states: http://www.justfacts.com/guncontrol.asp

Pure comedy gold
Yongwang
Profile Joined January 2012
United States196 Posts
February 11 2012 21:59 GMT
#8584
lol your source is so biased that it isn't even considered safe: http://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/atlanticreview.org
Yours is the most pathetic of all the lifeforms I've crushed.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
February 11 2012 22:01 GMT
#8585
On February 12 2012 06:59 Yongwang wrote:
lol your source is so biased that it isn't even considered safe: http://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/atlanticreview.org


You believe Obama is a socialist, when he's generously considered "moderate" (more like center-right). I can't really take you seriously.
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Focuspants
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada780 Posts
February 11 2012 22:02 GMT
#8586
On February 12 2012 06:59 Yongwang wrote:
lol your source is so biased that it isn't even considered safe: http://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/atlanticreview.org


You love Rush Limbaugh, I dont think youre allowed to use the term bias against anyone else ever.
Yongwang
Profile Joined January 2012
United States196 Posts
February 11 2012 22:03 GMT
#8587
On February 12 2012 07:01 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2012 06:59 Yongwang wrote:
lol your source is so biased that it isn't even considered safe: http://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/atlanticreview.org


You believe Obama is a socialist, when he's generously considered "moderate" (more like center-right). I can't really take you seriously.

If you think there is anything moderate about Obama, then I feel sorry for you. He might be "centre-right" in a socialist or communist country, but in a freedom loving country, he is anything but.
Yours is the most pathetic of all the lifeforms I've crushed.
Skilledblob
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany3392 Posts
February 11 2012 22:03 GMT
#8588
On February 12 2012 06:59 Yongwang wrote:
lol your source is so biased that it isn't even considered safe: http://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/atlanticreview.org


how can numbers be biased? man you sure are funny.
Stratos_speAr
Profile Joined May 2009
United States6959 Posts
February 11 2012 22:04 GMT
#8589
On February 12 2012 07:03 Yongwang wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2012 07:01 darthfoley wrote:
On February 12 2012 06:59 Yongwang wrote:
lol your source is so biased that it isn't even considered safe: http://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/atlanticreview.org


You believe Obama is a socialist, when he's generously considered "moderate" (more like center-right). I can't really take you seriously.

If you think there is anything moderate about Obama, then I feel sorry for you. He might be "centre-right" in a socialist or communist country, but in a freedom loving country, he is anything but.



.....I can't even. I just don't even know what to say.

Wait, I do know. People like you are the reason our country's politics are a complete joke to the rest of the civilized world.
A sound mind in a sound body, is a short, but full description of a happy state in this World: he that has these two, has little more to wish for; and he that wants either of them, will be little the better for anything else.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
February 11 2012 22:04 GMT
#8590
On February 12 2012 07:03 Yongwang wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2012 07:01 darthfoley wrote:
On February 12 2012 06:59 Yongwang wrote:
lol your source is so biased that it isn't even considered safe: http://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/atlanticreview.org


You believe Obama is a socialist, when he's generously considered "moderate" (more like center-right). I can't really take you seriously.

If you think there is anything moderate about Obama, then I feel sorry for you. He might be "centre-right" in a socialist or communist country, but in a freedom loving country, he is anything but.


Don't feel like losing anymore brain cells than i already have, hopefully someone else bears the torch of intelligence.
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Yongwang
Profile Joined January 2012
United States196 Posts
February 11 2012 22:04 GMT
#8591
On February 12 2012 07:02 Focuspants wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2012 06:59 Yongwang wrote:
lol your source is so biased that it isn't even considered safe: http://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/atlanticreview.org


You love Rush Limbaugh, I dont think youre allowed to use the term bias against anyone else ever.

Where did I say that I love Rush Limbaugh? I said I've listened to him a few times and when I did I liked a lot of what he had to say and agreed with him.
Yours is the most pathetic of all the lifeforms I've crushed.
Roe
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada6002 Posts
February 11 2012 22:05 GMT
#8592
On February 12 2012 07:04 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2012 07:03 Yongwang wrote:
On February 12 2012 07:01 darthfoley wrote:
On February 12 2012 06:59 Yongwang wrote:
lol your source is so biased that it isn't even considered safe: http://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/atlanticreview.org


You believe Obama is a socialist, when he's generously considered "moderate" (more like center-right). I can't really take you seriously.

If you think there is anything moderate about Obama, then I feel sorry for you. He might be "centre-right" in a socialist or communist country, but in a freedom loving country, he is anything but.


Don't feel like losing anymore brain cells than i already have, hopefully someone else bears the torch of intelligence.

I guess he really is an anarchist.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
February 11 2012 22:07 GMT
#8593
On February 12 2012 07:05 Roe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2012 07:04 darthfoley wrote:
On February 12 2012 07:03 Yongwang wrote:
On February 12 2012 07:01 darthfoley wrote:
On February 12 2012 06:59 Yongwang wrote:
lol your source is so biased that it isn't even considered safe: http://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/atlanticreview.org


You believe Obama is a socialist, when he's generously considered "moderate" (more like center-right). I can't really take you seriously.

If you think there is anything moderate about Obama, then I feel sorry for you. He might be "centre-right" in a socialist or communist country, but in a freedom loving country, he is anything but.


Don't feel like losing anymore brain cells than i already have, hopefully someone else bears the torch of intelligence.

I guess he really is an anarchist.


Indeed lol, i don't know why he'd support anyone for president because that would make him lose rights over himself!!!!!11!
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Yongwang
Profile Joined January 2012
United States196 Posts
February 11 2012 22:07 GMT
#8594
On February 12 2012 07:04 Stratos_speAr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2012 07:03 Yongwang wrote:
On February 12 2012 07:01 darthfoley wrote:
On February 12 2012 06:59 Yongwang wrote:
lol your source is so biased that it isn't even considered safe: http://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/atlanticreview.org


You believe Obama is a socialist, when he's generously considered "moderate" (more like center-right). I can't really take you seriously.

If you think there is anything moderate about Obama, then I feel sorry for you. He might be "centre-right" in a socialist or communist country, but in a freedom loving country, he is anything but.



.....I can't even. I just don't even know what to say.

Wait, I do know. People like you are the reason our country's politics are a complete joke to the rest of the civilized world.

America is the leader of the civilized world. I'm really quite moderate, but socialists try to demonize everyone who doesn't agree with them, as we saw in this thread. I support freedom and the Constitution first and fore-most. Socialists just can't wrap their minds around the ideas of small government and personal liberty.
Yours is the most pathetic of all the lifeforms I've crushed.
Focuspants
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada780 Posts
February 11 2012 22:08 GMT
#8595
On February 12 2012 07:03 Yongwang wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2012 07:01 darthfoley wrote:
On February 12 2012 06:59 Yongwang wrote:
lol your source is so biased that it isn't even considered safe: http://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/atlanticreview.org


You believe Obama is a socialist, when he's generously considered "moderate" (more like center-right). I can't really take you seriously.

If you think there is anything moderate about Obama, then I feel sorry for you. He might be "centre-right" in a socialist or communist country, but in a freedom loving country, he is anything but.


I live in Canada which by your standards would be considered communist. I have NEVER felt that I wasnt free to do anything that didnt impede on other peoples freedoms or safety. As much as youd like to believe it to be false, you are actually more "free" in Canada, Australia and most parts of Europe than you are in the US. Your country hypes itself up to be the best in the world, when the only thing its the best at is being a strong military power. You need to open your eyes to the countries around you.

Having health care, social security, pensions, subsidized education, etc... doesnt make you less free in any way shape or form. You just eat up rhetoric and blind yourself of the rest of the world, and pretend like everything is fine and dandy. Its sad because with people like you, your country (which has the potential to be the best in the world at just about anything) will never realize its true potential.
Focuspants
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada780 Posts
February 11 2012 22:10 GMT
#8596
On February 12 2012 07:07 Yongwang wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2012 07:04 Stratos_speAr wrote:
On February 12 2012 07:03 Yongwang wrote:
On February 12 2012 07:01 darthfoley wrote:
On February 12 2012 06:59 Yongwang wrote:
lol your source is so biased that it isn't even considered safe: http://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/atlanticreview.org


You believe Obama is a socialist, when he's generously considered "moderate" (more like center-right). I can't really take you seriously.

If you think there is anything moderate about Obama, then I feel sorry for you. He might be "centre-right" in a socialist or communist country, but in a freedom loving country, he is anything but.



.....I can't even. I just don't even know what to say.

Wait, I do know. People like you are the reason our country's politics are a complete joke to the rest of the civilized world.

America is the leader of the civilized world. I'm really quite moderate, but socialists try to demonize everyone who doesn't agree with them, as we saw in this thread. I support freedom and the Constitution first and fore-most. Socialists just can't wrap their minds around the ideas of small government and personal liberty.


Please dont trick yourself into believing you are moderate. I am a moderate. I am socially liberal, fiscally conservative, and 2/3 of our parties fall close to moderate on the spectrum. Your two parties fall right of center, and FAR right of center. You are far right of center.
Yongwang
Profile Joined January 2012
United States196 Posts
February 11 2012 22:11 GMT
#8597
On February 12 2012 07:08 Focuspants wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2012 07:03 Yongwang wrote:
On February 12 2012 07:01 darthfoley wrote:
On February 12 2012 06:59 Yongwang wrote:
lol your source is so biased that it isn't even considered safe: http://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/atlanticreview.org


You believe Obama is a socialist, when he's generously considered "moderate" (more like center-right). I can't really take you seriously.

If you think there is anything moderate about Obama, then I feel sorry for you. He might be "centre-right" in a socialist or communist country, but in a freedom loving country, he is anything but.


I live in Canada which by your standards would be considered communist. I have NEVER felt that I wasnt free to do anything that didnt impede on other peoples freedoms or safety. As much as youd like to believe it to be false, you are actually more "free" in Canada, Australia and most parts of Europe than you are in the US. Your country hypes itself up to be the best in the world, when the only thing its the best at is being a strong military power. You need to open your eyes to the countries around you.

Having health care, social security, pensions, subsidized education, etc... doesnt make you less free in any way shape or form. You just eat up rhetoric and blind yourself of the rest of the world, and pretend like everything is fine and dandy. Its sad because with people like you, your country (which has the potential to be the best in the world at just about anything) will never realize its true potential.


The reason we can't realize our true potential is because of what you are trying to force upon us. We can never reach our true potential if people are welfare dependents and need the government to hold their hand.
Yours is the most pathetic of all the lifeforms I've crushed.
Falling
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada11607 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-11 22:16:17
February 11 2012 22:15 GMT
#8598
On February 12 2012 07:07 Yongwang wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2012 07:04 Stratos_speAr wrote:
On February 12 2012 07:03 Yongwang wrote:
On February 12 2012 07:01 darthfoley wrote:
On February 12 2012 06:59 Yongwang wrote:
lol your source is so biased that it isn't even considered safe: http://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/atlanticreview.org


You believe Obama is a socialist, when he's generously considered "moderate" (more like center-right). I can't really take you seriously.

If you think there is anything moderate about Obama, then I feel sorry for you. He might be "centre-right" in a socialist or communist country, but in a freedom loving country, he is anything but.



.....I can't even. I just don't even know what to say.

Wait, I do know. People like you are the reason our country's politics are a complete joke to the rest of the civilized world.

America is the leader of the civilized world. I'm really quite moderate, but socialists try to demonize everyone who doesn't agree with them, as we saw in this thread. I support freedom and the Constitution first and fore-most. Socialists just can't wrap their minds around the ideas of small government and personal liberty.


On February 12 2012 07:03 Yongwang wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2012 07:01 darthfoley wrote:
On February 12 2012 06:59 Yongwang wrote:
lol your source is so biased that it isn't even considered safe: http://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/atlanticreview.org


You believe Obama is a socialist, when he's generously considered "moderate" (more like center-right). I can't really take you seriously.

If you think there is anything moderate about Obama, then I feel sorry for you. He might be "centre-right" in a socialist or communist country, but in a freedom loving country, he is anything but.


What does this even mean? Do you hear yourself and how polarizing and or politicized your rhetoric is? As is if every other country in the world is freedom hating. I am convinced that were Reagan raised from the dead, his own party would crucify him in the current swing into libertarianism.
ModeratorWake me up when Trump's term is finished. Slava Ukraini.
Yongwang
Profile Joined January 2012
United States196 Posts
February 11 2012 22:16 GMT
#8599
On February 12 2012 07:10 Focuspants wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2012 07:07 Yongwang wrote:
On February 12 2012 07:04 Stratos_speAr wrote:
On February 12 2012 07:03 Yongwang wrote:
On February 12 2012 07:01 darthfoley wrote:
On February 12 2012 06:59 Yongwang wrote:
lol your source is so biased that it isn't even considered safe: http://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/atlanticreview.org


You believe Obama is a socialist, when he's generously considered "moderate" (more like center-right). I can't really take you seriously.

If you think there is anything moderate about Obama, then I feel sorry for you. He might be "centre-right" in a socialist or communist country, but in a freedom loving country, he is anything but.



.....I can't even. I just don't even know what to say.

Wait, I do know. People like you are the reason our country's politics are a complete joke to the rest of the civilized world.

America is the leader of the civilized world. I'm really quite moderate, but socialists try to demonize everyone who doesn't agree with them, as we saw in this thread. I support freedom and the Constitution first and fore-most. Socialists just can't wrap their minds around the ideas of small government and personal liberty.


Please dont trick yourself into believing you are moderate. I am a moderate. I am socially liberal, fiscally conservative, and 2/3 of our parties fall close to moderate on the spectrum. Your two parties fall right of center, and FAR right of center. You are far right of center.


How am I far-right? Far-right are the religious bigots who hate gays and abortion. I'm actually very liberal (or rather, libertarian) on social issues and I'm fiscally conservative. I'm not opposed to all welfare, I think that some people do genuinely need government assistance, such as disabled people. I am however opposed to able bodied people who refuse to even try to work, and instead beg for handouts and live comfortably off of people who actually work for a living. Foreign policy aside, is that really much different from yourself?
Yours is the most pathetic of all the lifeforms I've crushed.
Focuspants
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada780 Posts
February 11 2012 22:16 GMT
#8600
On February 12 2012 07:11 Yongwang wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2012 07:08 Focuspants wrote:
On February 12 2012 07:03 Yongwang wrote:
On February 12 2012 07:01 darthfoley wrote:
On February 12 2012 06:59 Yongwang wrote:
lol your source is so biased that it isn't even considered safe: http://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/atlanticreview.org


You believe Obama is a socialist, when he's generously considered "moderate" (more like center-right). I can't really take you seriously.

If you think there is anything moderate about Obama, then I feel sorry for you. He might be "centre-right" in a socialist or communist country, but in a freedom loving country, he is anything but.


I live in Canada which by your standards would be considered communist. I have NEVER felt that I wasnt free to do anything that didnt impede on other peoples freedoms or safety. As much as youd like to believe it to be false, you are actually more "free" in Canada, Australia and most parts of Europe than you are in the US. Your country hypes itself up to be the best in the world, when the only thing its the best at is being a strong military power. You need to open your eyes to the countries around you.

Having health care, social security, pensions, subsidized education, etc... doesnt make you less free in any way shape or form. You just eat up rhetoric and blind yourself of the rest of the world, and pretend like everything is fine and dandy. Its sad because with people like you, your country (which has the potential to be the best in the world at just about anything) will never realize its true potential.


The reason we can't realize our true potential is because of what you are trying to force upon us. We can never reach our true potential if people are welfare dependents and need the government to hold their hand.


Again, factually false. Not leaving the poor to die, is not becoming a welfare state. Our middle class is still robust here in Canada. It is the majority. Your middle class is decayed, and is continuing to crumble. Your country has alienated everyone but the very rich, and has tricked you into believing that you are somehow on the path to becoming great. Nobody has forced anything on you, because you have NEVER held any of these policies ever. Obamas healthcare plan basically only gave healthcare to those that cant afford it, and put regulations on insurance companies so they cant refuse to pick up, or drop people because they feel like saving money. How is that bad, and how does it make you less free?

You are so ridiculous, you make it very clear that a significant portion of your population is brain washed.

Look at some of the employment rates, the standard of living, average income, minimum wage, etc... of the countries I have listed, and see how they are far better in ALL of them, than in the US. You are delusional, and believe what you hear, instead of looking at the rest of the world and realizing, factually, you are being taken for a ride.
Prev 1 428 429 430 431 432 575 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyun 64
NotJumperer 56
sorry 56
Bale 35
Noble 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto193
League of Legends
JimRising 555
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King114
Other Games
summit1g7972
Coldzera 728
WinterStarcraft414
ceh9402
C9.Mang0296
Sick117
NeuroSwarm103
ViBE26
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick608
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2279
League of Legends
• Rush1101
• Lourlo884
• Stunt390
• Jankos291
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 1m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4h 1m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
17h 1m
Patches Events
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.