• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:15
CEST 02:15
KST 09:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8086 users

College Acceptance Thread '11 - Page 20

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 36 Next All
Retgery
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada1229 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-27 00:40:14
March 27 2011 00:39 GMT
#381
I have a couple of questions for any students going to Waterloo, or Carleton. Are they mac or pc schools? I'm applying for university next year, and those 2 are my number one choices. I'm going for Engineering, not entirely sure which field to specialize in yet
Fall down 7 times, stand up 8.
onihunter
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States515 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-27 01:03:31
March 27 2011 01:01 GMT
#382
On March 26 2011 07:24 101toss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2011 06:59 Milkis wrote:
On March 25 2011 12:43 Mailing wrote:
My question is...

Is it worth it to go to a super top tier University?

Sure places like Mudd have a high "graduate income", but you can get a good career making good money at almost any University if you put the work and time in... is 90k-120k a year as opposed to 50-60k a year worth throwing your entire age 15-30 experience away?

Not only that, but you basically HAVE to succeed in these schools, or you get out with massive dept and loans (over hundreds of thousands of dollars)?

I rank colleges/units as low/medium/high/top. I am 3 years into Uni at a mid level institution and am doing fine without massive stress or anything that I hear a lot of top uni students get..


It's worth it if you're getting a job. It's less important if you're going to grad school

Of course, it's easier to get into, say, stanford grad school if you went to stanford.


I believe stanford grad school has a policy of not taking its undergrad students in order to get new blood into the system
jaedong forever~
FakeBoxeR
Profile Joined March 2011
43 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-27 01:16:30
March 27 2011 01:16 GMT
#383
2.2 GPA, dropped classes, no motivation.. applied to Arizona State University (ASU), accepted. Problem?
IamBach
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1059 Posts
March 27 2011 01:22 GMT
#384
Did anyone here get into Carnegie Mellon? What was your GPA + SAT score?
Just listen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__lCZeePG48
SpiritoftheTunA
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States20903 Posts
March 27 2011 01:26 GMT
#385
On March 27 2011 10:22 etheovermind wrote:
Did anyone here get into Carnegie Mellon? What was your GPA + SAT score?

stupid question to ask, you can look up statistical make-up of previous classes if you want a range; just asking a few people will give you a stupid skewed sample. and GPA+SAT is only so important
posting on liquid sites in current year
Spec
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Taiwan931 Posts
March 27 2011 01:33 GMT
#386
Whoever got accepted to Rutgers, come and we'll help you get laid plus pops at Starcraft meeting.
Eye for an eye make the world go blind - Gandhi
Calcium
Profile Joined November 2009
United States10 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-27 01:53:53
March 27 2011 01:49 GMT
#387
Accepted:
UC Berkeley (EECS)
UCLA (Materials Science)
UCSD (EE)
UCSB (EE)
UCI (EE)

WGPA: 4.5
UWGPA: 4.0

SAT I: 2090
SAT II: 740 Math 2
740 Chem

300 Volunteer Hours

TaeHwan
Profile Joined December 2010
Korea (South)34 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-27 01:57:31
March 27 2011 01:56 GMT
#388
Tufts University Early Decision II (Late Round)

GPA: 3.7 / 4.0 (unweighted, no weighting at my school)
SAT I : 2270
-Reading: 790
-Math: 750
-Writing: 730

SAT II: Biology (molecular) - 780
Math IIC - 700
US Hist. - 650

Approx. 150 hours of community service?

Majoring in Biology! =)


Congrats to everyone else above me ~

And no I didn't make an account just to post here, my other account is "KeSPA_Wannabe" but made a new acc so that I could have a tl.net acc name that was the same as my b.net name LOLL
"A man's (or woman's) health can be judged by which he takes two at a time - pills or stairs."
n.DieJokes
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States3443 Posts
March 27 2011 02:10 GMT
#389
On March 27 2011 10:33 Spec wrote:
Whoever got accepted to Rutgers, come and we'll help you get laid plus pops at Starcraft meeting.

You go to Rutgers? What year are you
MyLove + Your Love= Supa Love
Wire
Profile Joined July 2009
United States494 Posts
March 27 2011 02:24 GMT
#390
On March 27 2011 07:45 KtheZ wrote:
Hey guys! I'll post my stats too :D

2370 SAT
3.866 unweighted GPA (School doesnt weight, so idk really)
770 SAT2 Chem 800 MATH2
APs: Chem, psych, stats, enviro sci all 5

Colleges:
Columbia - Accepted (ED)
All other colleges - rejected (didnt want to pay money to send test scores in)



This is the most hilarious thing I've read today
"You sacced your ovie, which is great, but then you didn't watch it die, which is bad :("
Blisse
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada3710 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-27 02:46:56
March 27 2011 02:44 GMT
#391
On March 27 2011 09:39 Retgery wrote:
I have a couple of questions for any students going to Waterloo, or Carleton. Are they mac or pc schools? I'm applying for university next year, and those 2 are my number one choices. I'm going for Engineering, not entirely sure which field to specialize in yet


The professor in a Software Engineering lecture at Waterloo I attended said it doesn't really matter, but you'll generally see more PCs than MACs.



I have a 94 average. English mark is killing me.
83* English - 94 Chemistry - 95 Physics - 96 Data - 96 Functions - 100 Calculus
One sports team.
Elected Captain of one school club.
A part-time job as a tutor.
A first place in McMaster's Engineering and Science Olympics.
Minimal volunteering.


University of Toronto - Engineering Science - Accepted
University of Waterloo - Computer Science - Accepted
Queens - Computing for giggles - Waiting
University of Waterloo - Software Engineering - Waiting

I want to get into Software Engineering at Waterloo.


I still want to know how averages from the U.S. translate over to Canada.
There is no one like you in the universe.
Craze
Profile Joined July 2010
United States561 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-27 02:58:24
March 27 2011 02:57 GMT
#392
On March 25 2011 08:57 Scap wrote:
Mildly offtopic, I'm going to Graduate School! So here's my list:
MIT - rejected
Northwestern - Rejected
UNC-chapel hill - accepted
Georgia Tech - Accepted
UMass Amherst - Accepted
SUNY Stony Brook - Accepted

Go to Fairfield University in Connecticut
3.86 GPA presently (4.0 in major)
Chemistry Major
Physics Minor
Mathematics Minor
GRE: 780 Math, 600 Verbal (don't laugh, that's 90 percentile right there). 5 on writing.
Chem GRE: 720/990, 72 percentile (I'm told that's good for domestic students, but I don't believe it anymore)
I've done research as a rising junior all the way til now. Done stuff with organic chemistry, some materials work, and the development of sensors for CERN in the physics department (My roommate got to actually go TO CERN. Much jealousy from me.)
Edit: I also tutor a fuckton of organic chemistry and TA an advanced chemistry lab.

Applied to polymers/materials work at all my schools, focus is on organic solar cells.


Fairfield huh? My sister plays softball there.

Transfer Request to U of Washington (from Linfield College) - Accepted

The_LiNk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada863 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-27 03:17:41
March 27 2011 03:00 GMT
#393
On March 27 2011 11:44 Blisse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2011 09:39 Retgery wrote:
I have a couple of questions for any students going to Waterloo, or Carleton. Are they mac or pc schools? I'm applying for university next year, and those 2 are my number one choices. I'm going for Engineering, not entirely sure which field to specialize in yet


The professor in a Software Engineering lecture at Waterloo I attended said it doesn't really matter, but you'll generally see more PCs than MACs.



I have a 94 average. English mark is killing me.
83* English - 94 Chemistry - 95 Physics - 96 Data - 96 Functions - 100 Calculus
One sports team.
Elected Captain of one school club.
A part-time job as a tutor.
A first place in McMaster's Engineering and Science Olympics.
Minimal volunteering.


University of Toronto - Engineering Science - Accepted
University of Waterloo - Computer Science - Accepted
Queens - Computing for giggles - Waiting
University of Waterloo - Software Engineering - Waiting

I want to get into Software Engineering at Waterloo.


I still want to know how averages from the U.S. translate over to Canada.

Monster. Where are you from? My school, the kids that get mid-high 90s have zero life outside of the classroom. They don't have extra-curriculars, not part of clubs or anything and no jobs. But then people with your type of extra-curriculars still pull in high80s-low 90s.
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-27 03:10:34
March 27 2011 03:08 GMT
#394
On March 27 2011 11:44 Blisse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2011 09:39 Retgery wrote:
I have a couple of questions for any students going to Waterloo, or Carleton. Are they mac or pc schools? I'm applying for university next year, and those 2 are my number one choices. I'm going for Engineering, not entirely sure which field to specialize in yet


The professor in a Software Engineering lecture at Waterloo I attended said it doesn't really matter, but you'll generally see more PCs than MACs.



I have a 94 average. English mark is killing me.
83* English - 94 Chemistry - 95 Physics - 96 Data - 96 Functions - 100 Calculus
One sports team.
Elected Captain of one school club.
A part-time job as a tutor.
A first place in McMaster's Engineering and Science Olympics.
Minimal volunteering.


University of Toronto - Engineering Science - Accepted
University of Waterloo - Computer Science - Accepted
Queens - Computing for giggles - Waiting
University of Waterloo - Software Engineering - Waiting

I want to get into Software Engineering at Waterloo.


I still want to know how averages from the U.S. translate over to Canada.


You'll get SE for sure. Waterloo is pretty much purely mark-based, you can write "I like eating hot dogs" on your application under "Interests" and they would still probably admit you, provided that your marks are high enough. They really only look at ECs if you are borderline or below the cut-off, their attempt to create a more diversified environment (be prepared for massive number of Asians and dudes).

I'm just curious, why do you want to do SE over CS?

Also regarding the PC and Mac comment, during my time (pre E5, the new Eng building), Waterloo engineering is almost exclusively Windows PC, I did not see a single Mac or *nix box in any labs for student use. E5 (I'm not even sure if SE is in E5) should have some new equipment, but I doubt they'd deviate too far from Windows PCs.

MC has a bigger selection of machines, and almost all CS (you'll get to choose some courses from CS) coursework is built for *nix.
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
March 27 2011 03:12 GMT
#395
On March 27 2011 10:49 Calcium wrote:
Accepted:
UC Berkeley (EECS)
UCLA (Materials Science)
UCSD (EE)
UCSB (EE)
UCI (EE)

WGPA: 4.5
UWGPA: 4.0

SAT I: 2090
SAT II: 740 Math 2
740 Chem

300 Volunteer Hours



Wow congrats on the awesome admits from the UCs. Which one is your first choice, Berkeley?

Just out of curiosity, are you from CA?
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
Blisse
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada3710 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-27 03:25:38
March 27 2011 03:17 GMT
#396
On March 27 2011 12:00 The_LiNk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2011 11:44 Blisse wrote:
On March 27 2011 09:39 Retgery wrote:
I have a couple of questions for any students going to Waterloo, or Carleton. Are they mac or pc schools? I'm applying for university next year, and those 2 are my number one choices. I'm going for Engineering, not entirely sure which field to specialize in yet


The professor in a Software Engineering lecture at Waterloo I attended said it doesn't really matter, but you'll generally see more PCs than MACs.



I have a 94 average. English mark is killing me.
83* English - 94 Chemistry - 95 Physics - 96 Data - 96 Functions - 100 Calculus
One sports team.
Elected Captain of one school club.
A part-time job as a tutor.
A first place in McMaster's Engineering and Science Olympics.
Minimal volunteering.


University of Toronto - Engineering Science - Accepted
University of Waterloo - Computer Science - Accepted
Queens - Computing for giggles - Waiting
University of Waterloo - Software Engineering - Waiting

I want to get into Software Engineering at Waterloo.


I still want to know how averages from the U.S. translate over to Canada.

Monster. Where are you from? My school, the kids that get mid-high 90s have zero life outside of the classroom. They don't have extra-curriculars, not part of clubs or anything and no jobs. But then people with your type of extra-curriculars still pull in high-low 90s.


Basically I'm just too lazy to study. I would rather play. So I don't really study much. Just cramming the day before tests or exams.

The guy that's getting the highest at my school, a 96 average, is only on the soccer team, I think. Not sure about this year. He apparently studies quite a bit more than me, but he's pretty popular as well.

I think there's a huge element of luck involved, depending on how you relate to your teachers, what teachers you get and your schedule. I think I got off really easy this year, considering my last two year's averages were hovering around 91-92, but I think only taking courses I'm interested in (screw you English) helped a lot.

EDIT.

@Cambium, I'll be honest, I'm only doing SE because my parents want "an Engineering program" and they didn't accept CS because it'll be harder to get a job, yada yada yada. I like programming and they know that, but they don't really have any idea what SE is, and they don't care since it has Engineering in it and only accepts 100 or so people (-.-). It'd be CE or SE, but CE is more hardware from what I've read. CE is my second choice after SE though.I honestly don't know why I want to get into SE, since I like maths more, but it seems to be a better degree if I want to find a job after my bachelors.

@fofa2000, congrats!
There is no one like you in the universe.
fofa2000
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada548 Posts
March 27 2011 03:20 GMT
#397
Accepted:
University of Montreal!
-smells likes tasty soup, what's the menu?-fresh jaedong style marine stew served with a glass of dragoon slush!-The food's any good?Quite unusual names, never heard-all my food's good, the kitchen's this way-btw whatu terarn doing alone in a zerg colony?
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-27 03:31:07
March 27 2011 03:27 GMT
#398

On March 27 2011 12:17 Blisse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2011 12:00 The_LiNk wrote:
On March 27 2011 11:44 Blisse wrote:
On March 27 2011 09:39 Retgery wrote:
I have a couple of questions for any students going to Waterloo, or Carleton. Are they mac or pc schools? I'm applying for university next year, and those 2 are my number one choices. I'm going for Engineering, not entirely sure which field to specialize in yet


The professor in a Software Engineering lecture at Waterloo I attended said it doesn't really matter, but you'll generally see more PCs than MACs.



I have a 94 average. English mark is killing me.
83* English - 94 Chemistry - 95 Physics - 96 Data - 96 Functions - 100 Calculus
One sports team.
Elected Captain of one school club.
A part-time job as a tutor.
A first place in McMaster's Engineering and Science Olympics.
Minimal volunteering.


University of Toronto - Engineering Science - Accepted
University of Waterloo - Computer Science - Accepted
Queens - Computing for giggles - Waiting
University of Waterloo - Software Engineering - Waiting

I want to get into Software Engineering at Waterloo.


I still want to know how averages from the U.S. translate over to Canada.

Monster. Where are you from? My school, the kids that get mid-high 90s have zero life outside of the classroom. They don't have extra-curriculars, not part of clubs or anything and no jobs. But then people with your type of extra-curriculars still pull in high-low 90s.


@Cambium, I'll be honest, I'm only doing SE because my parents want "an Engineering program" and they didn't accept CS because it'll be harder to get a job, yada yada yada. I like programming and they know that, but they don't really have any idea what SE is, and they don't care since it has Engineering in it and only accepts 100 or so people (-.-). It'd be CE or SE, but CE is more hardware from what I've read. CE is my second choice after SE though.I honestly don't know why I want to get into SE, since I like maths more, but it seems to be a better degree if I want to find a job after my bachelors.


No offence to your parents, but that's an ignorant reason to decide your major. I did engineering at UW, and I honestly feel that the quality of teaching (for CS-related courses at least) is much lower in Engineering than it is in CS. The good thing about SE though is that you are enrolled in both departments, so you can take as many CS courses as you like without having to fill out petition forms.

If you like computer science, either theories (this is ALL maths btw) or applications, I would go with CS. If you like to learn about software engineering methodologies (like how to manage a project, how to manage people, how to resolve conflicts, etc.) then go with SE.

I suggest you research a bit more into this, because I know a lot of people who were very confused about the difference between the two, and ended up switching (not that it's too hard, afaik).

SE is not a better degree than CS. Assuming you do co-op, job opportunities are almost identical for CS and SE. Almost every job posting will list both. I'm not pushing for CS, I just wish you (and your parents) to make an informed decision. I wish you the very best.
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
The_LiNk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada863 Posts
March 27 2011 03:28 GMT
#399
On March 27 2011 12:17 Blisse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2011 12:00 The_LiNk wrote:
On March 27 2011 11:44 Blisse wrote:
On March 27 2011 09:39 Retgery wrote:
I have a couple of questions for any students going to Waterloo, or Carleton. Are they mac or pc schools? I'm applying for university next year, and those 2 are my number one choices. I'm going for Engineering, not entirely sure which field to specialize in yet


The professor in a Software Engineering lecture at Waterloo I attended said it doesn't really matter, but you'll generally see more PCs than MACs.



I have a 94 average. English mark is killing me.
83* English - 94 Chemistry - 95 Physics - 96 Data - 96 Functions - 100 Calculus
One sports team.
Elected Captain of one school club.
A part-time job as a tutor.
A first place in McMaster's Engineering and Science Olympics.
Minimal volunteering.


University of Toronto - Engineering Science - Accepted
University of Waterloo - Computer Science - Accepted
Queens - Computing for giggles - Waiting
University of Waterloo - Software Engineering - Waiting

I want to get into Software Engineering at Waterloo.


I still want to know how averages from the U.S. translate over to Canada.

Monster. Where are you from? My school, the kids that get mid-high 90s have zero life outside of the classroom. They don't have extra-curriculars, not part of clubs or anything and no jobs. But then people with your type of extra-curriculars still pull in high-low 90s.


Basically I'm just too lazy to study. I would rather play. So I don't really study much. Just cramming the day before tests or exams.

The guy that's getting the highest at my school, a 96 average, is only on the soccer team, I think. Not sure about this year. He apparently studies quite a bit more than me, but he's pretty popular as well.

I think there's a huge element of luck involved, depending on how you relate to your teachers, what teachers you get and your schedule. I think I got off really easy this year, considering my last two year's averages were hovering around 91-92, but I think only taking courses I'm interested in (screw you English) helped a lot.


What's the average for those courses in your school? Our english average is 78 for my semester right now and I'm right on the mark. I didn't go asian 6 pack so I don't really know all the science averages but for Chemistry its around 57%. My friend that's getting 73% is 2nd highest in his class (dude likes it up his ass).

I feel so inadequate right now. I'm hovering at 88% average with almost zero extra-curriculars. I was in the computer club this year but it's so terribl., It's just a bunch of grade 9s lead by a grade 12 that is totally terrible at starcraft playing on LAN for 2 hours after school every wednesday. I got an executive position though (I'm vice-president of Starleague, i arranged the first intramural starleague in our school. kids are terrible here). I have 49.5 (sad I couldnt get an even 50) hours of volunteer hours. I got so lazy last semester after winter break, I almost failed my computer science exam; got 54 on the exam and finished the course with 75 (I was at mid 80s before exam).

Did you get accepted on Waterloo Comp Sci before winter break? I have a friend that has roughly the same marks as you but actually ZERO extracurriculars and he got his acceptance into Comp Sci the Friday before winter break started. I don't think he even had to write the AIF. He's going to major/specialize(not sure what's the right term) into Computer Science.
7sk
Profile Joined August 2010
United States55 Posts
March 27 2011 03:41 GMT
#400
Accepted: UF, GT, NEU, MIT
Waiting: Columbia
2190 sat, 34 act, ~4.5wgpa
Rowing, Math Team, Solid essays
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 36 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings100
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O156
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 161
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 931
ZZZero.O 156
Bale 19
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm189
League of Legends
Doublelift4468
JimRising 704
Counter-Strike
minikerr13
Other Games
summit1g10251
FrodaN2831
C9.Mang0244
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1216
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP96
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 45m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 45m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 45m
Replay Cast
22h 45m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.