• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:11
CEST 07:11
KST 14:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7829 users

Post Your Watch! - Page 68

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 72 Next
Liebig
Profile Joined August 2010
France738 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-19 16:50:01
January 19 2015 16:17 GMT
#1341
On January 19 2015 15:17 Kenshin_915 wrote:
Caved and bought a Seiko SARB033. It was fucking love at first sight... Will post wrist shots when it arrives.

[image loading]

Isn't that an scvs003 ? I have the exact same one.

hmm, i guess the bracelet isn't the same, jubilee for the scvs003 vs oyster for the sarb033 :o
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
January 19 2015 16:37 GMT
#1342
On January 20 2015 00:20 Cambium wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2015 15:20 lichter wrote:
On January 19 2015 13:29 ShadeR wrote:
solsken's response was as polite as they get. Both of the watches you linked look like ass. Besides why spend $200 when for half that you can get this with the same functionality.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


this combines basically everything i don't like in watches
1. panerai
2. DLC/PVC coating
3. skeleton
4. pointless crown guard
5. badly applied lume
6. probably 47mm
7. probably fake leather band

i'm actually impressed in a way


i'm pretty undecided about panerai, it's such a crazy watch i can actually see its appeal.

rolex explorer I next if I buy another watch before I'm 30. Otherwise probably a dress watch like jlc reverso :D


i love my reverso and don't regret it one bit, but it's the kind of watch that doesn't wow you or blow you off your feet at first. but whenever i pop it out off my cuff to check the time whenever i'm in a suit, it just perfectly peeks out of the sleeve every time, and i remember why i love it so much.
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
_fool
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands685 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-19 22:29:17
January 19 2015 18:18 GMT
#1343
This thread turned me on to watches years ago. I've only bought a few (all auto's, all affordable, my daily beater is a skx007, which I feel is worth every penny) and I spend a significant amount of time every week, browsing for a new infatuation. Whenever I find something I really like, I dwell on it until I find a drawback. Then I let go, I mourn, and I start looking for an alternative

Currently I'm considering going 1 step up in price range, going from 21k bph movements to 28k bph. That means eta 2824, miyota 9015, etc become available. I like my divers, but a nice dresswatch is something I lack, so I'm open to suggestions in both categories. Watches I like: the Precista 82, the Steinhart Ocean 1 Vintage Military, the lovely Aevig Huldra (all divers) the Tissot Visodate, and a few Hamiltons.

Any suggestions?

Also: @the guy that preferred a cheap watch AND a muscle car over a (very) pricy watch:
watch threads should be about watches, not money or status. If the owner is comfortable with what he payed for his timepiece, then it was a good price Same goes for cars btw.
"News is to the mind what sugar is to the body"
solsken
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden182 Posts
January 19 2015 18:54 GMT
#1344
As I said earlier in this thread I really Love the sarb065 for a dress watch. I will atleast get one as soon as I find myself with extra money
Kenshin_915
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada139 Posts
January 20 2015 02:53 GMT
#1345
On January 20 2015 01:17 Liebig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2015 15:17 Kenshin_915 wrote:
Caved and bought a Seiko SARB033. It was fucking love at first sight... Will post wrist shots when it arrives.

[image loading]

Isn't that an scvs003 ? I have the exact same one.

hmm, i guess the bracelet isn't the same, jubilee for the scvs003 vs oyster for the sarb033 :o


yeah wtf I just googled it and it looks identical? Maybe just the bracelets are different im not sure. The scvs also says "diashock" on the dial so there's that too.
Kenshin_915
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada139 Posts
January 20 2015 02:54 GMT
#1346
On January 20 2015 00:14 Cambium wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2015 15:17 Kenshin_915 wrote:
Caved and bought a Seiko SARB033. It was fucking love at first sight... Will post wrist shots when it arrives.

[image loading]

check out seiko brightz SDGM003 (001 for white dial)

It's some pretty good stuff, really going after GS in terms of looks imo

edit: ah, oops, didn't read that you've already bought it, sarb is such a classic, congrats!


I'll look at it anyways, and thx man . I really love Japanese watches. A lot.
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
January 20 2015 05:23 GMT
#1347
On January 20 2015 03:18 _fool wrote:
This thread turned me on to watches years ago. I've only bought a few (all auto's, all affordable, my daily beater is a skx007, which I feel is worth every penny) and I spend a significant amount of time every week, browsing for a new infatuation. Whenever I find something I really like, I dwell on it until I find a drawback. Then I let go, I mourn, and I start looking for an alternative

Currently I'm considering going 1 step up in price range, going from 21k bph movements to 28k bph. That means eta 2824, miyota 9015, etc become available. I like my divers, but a nice dresswatch is something I lack, so I'm open to suggestions in both categories. Watches I like: the Precista 82, the Steinhart Ocean 1 Vintage Military, the lovely Aevig Huldra (all divers) the Tissot Visodate, and a few Hamiltons.

Any suggestions?

Also: @the guy that preferred a cheap watch AND a muscle car over a (very) pricy watch:
watch threads should be about watches, not money or status. If the owner is comfortable with what he payed for his timepiece, then it was a good price Same goes for cars btw.


how much for '1 step up', easy if you could give us a budget
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
_fool
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands685 Posts
January 20 2015 07:26 GMT
#1348
On January 20 2015 14:23 Cambium wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 03:18 _fool wrote:
This thread turned me on to watches years ago. I've only bought a few (all auto's, all affordable, my daily beater is a skx007, which I feel is worth every penny) and I spend a significant amount of time every week, browsing for a new infatuation. Whenever I find something I really like, I dwell on it until I find a drawback. Then I let go, I mourn, and I start looking for an alternative

Currently I'm considering going 1 step up in price range, going from 21k bph movements to 28k bph. That means eta 2824, miyota 9015, etc become available. I like my divers, but a nice dresswatch is something I lack, so I'm open to suggestions in both categories. Watches I like: the Precista 82, the Steinhart Ocean 1 Vintage Military, the lovely Aevig Huldra (all divers) the Tissot Visodate, and a few Hamiltons.

Any suggestions?

Also: @the guy that preferred a cheap watch AND a muscle car over a (very) pricy watch:
watch threads should be about watches, not money or status. If the owner is comfortable with what he payed for his timepiece, then it was a good price Same goes for cars btw.


how much for '1 step up', easy if you could give us a budget


Probably between 300 and 500 euro's? Less and it wouldn't feel like a step up. More and my wife would get upset Also, I have kids around with zero respect for delicate things, that's another reason to stay on the modest side of things.
"News is to the mind what sugar is to the body"
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
January 20 2015 14:34 GMT
#1349
On January 20 2015 16:26 _fool wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 14:23 Cambium wrote:
On January 20 2015 03:18 _fool wrote:
This thread turned me on to watches years ago. I've only bought a few (all auto's, all affordable, my daily beater is a skx007, which I feel is worth every penny) and I spend a significant amount of time every week, browsing for a new infatuation. Whenever I find something I really like, I dwell on it until I find a drawback. Then I let go, I mourn, and I start looking for an alternative

Currently I'm considering going 1 step up in price range, going from 21k bph movements to 28k bph. That means eta 2824, miyota 9015, etc become available. I like my divers, but a nice dresswatch is something I lack, so I'm open to suggestions in both categories. Watches I like: the Precista 82, the Steinhart Ocean 1 Vintage Military, the lovely Aevig Huldra (all divers) the Tissot Visodate, and a few Hamiltons.

Any suggestions?

Also: @the guy that preferred a cheap watch AND a muscle car over a (very) pricy watch:
watch threads should be about watches, not money or status. If the owner is comfortable with what he payed for his timepiece, then it was a good price Same goes for cars btw.


how much for '1 step up', easy if you could give us a budget


Probably between 300 and 500 euro's? Less and it wouldn't feel like a step up. More and my wife would get upset Also, I have kids around with zero respect for delicate things, that's another reason to stay on the modest side of things.


I'm not sure if 500 could fetch you a mido, I always liked how those looked

I think mido is just slightly up from tissot on the swatch ladder, so maybe you can find something interesting there
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
_fool
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands685 Posts
January 20 2015 17:14 GMT
#1350
On January 20 2015 23:34 Cambium wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 16:26 _fool wrote:
On January 20 2015 14:23 Cambium wrote:
On January 20 2015 03:18 _fool wrote:
This thread turned me on to watches years ago. I've only bought a few (all auto's, all affordable, my daily beater is a skx007, which I feel is worth every penny) and I spend a significant amount of time every week, browsing for a new infatuation. Whenever I find something I really like, I dwell on it until I find a drawback. Then I let go, I mourn, and I start looking for an alternative

Currently I'm considering going 1 step up in price range, going from 21k bph movements to 28k bph. That means eta 2824, miyota 9015, etc become available. I like my divers, but a nice dresswatch is something I lack, so I'm open to suggestions in both categories. Watches I like: the Precista 82, the Steinhart Ocean 1 Vintage Military, the lovely Aevig Huldra (all divers) the Tissot Visodate, and a few Hamiltons.

Any suggestions?

Also: @the guy that preferred a cheap watch AND a muscle car over a (very) pricy watch:
watch threads should be about watches, not money or status. If the owner is comfortable with what he payed for his timepiece, then it was a good price Same goes for cars btw.


how much for '1 step up', easy if you could give us a budget


Probably between 300 and 500 euro's? Less and it wouldn't feel like a step up. More and my wife would get upset Also, I have kids around with zero respect for delicate things, that's another reason to stay on the modest side of things.


I'm not sure if 500 could fetch you a mido, I always liked how those looked

I think mido is just slightly up from tissot on the swatch ladder, so maybe you can find something interesting there


Hm, interesting! I knew there was the Swatch group (hogging all the ETA movements) but I never realized that there was a hierarchy within that group. What does Mido do that puts them above Tissot?
"News is to the mind what sugar is to the body"
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21247 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-20 21:02:16
January 20 2015 21:01 GMT
#1351
Not familiar with Mido in particular, but Swatch Group is a massive collection of brands, with many subsidiaries operating completely independently of each other and free to distinguish and position themselves. You got the basic plastic Swatches, to the Hamilton and Tissots, all the way up to Omega, Blancpain, and Glasshutte, all under the "Swatch Group" corporation. The ETA movements are only present in the low/mid range watches.
TranslatorBaa!
GreenHorizons
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States24369 Posts
January 20 2015 23:51 GMT
#1352
On January 21 2015 06:01 Carnivorous Sheep wrote:
Not familiar with Mido in particular, but Swatch Group is a massive collection of brands, with many subsidiaries operating completely independently of each other and free to distinguish and position themselves. You got the basic plastic Swatches, to the Hamilton and Tissots, all the way up to Omega, Blancpain, and Glasshutte, all under the "Swatch Group" corporation. The ETA movements are only present in the low/mid range watches.


Are the plastic Swatches any good? I'm super skeptical of a plastic watch but I really like the Seahawks colored one.
I mean for it's price point btw, I know it's a cheap watch

"People like to look at history and think 'If that was me back then, I would have...' We're living through history, and the truth is, whatever you are doing now is probably what you would have done then" "Scratch a Liberal..."
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-23 07:33:00
January 21 2015 00:24 GMT
#1353
On January 21 2015 02:14 _fool wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 23:34 Cambium wrote:
On January 20 2015 16:26 _fool wrote:
On January 20 2015 14:23 Cambium wrote:
On January 20 2015 03:18 _fool wrote:
This thread turned me on to watches years ago. I've only bought a few (all auto's, all affordable, my daily beater is a skx007, which I feel is worth every penny) and I spend a significant amount of time every week, browsing for a new infatuation. Whenever I find something I really like, I dwell on it until I find a drawback. Then I let go, I mourn, and I start looking for an alternative

Currently I'm considering going 1 step up in price range, going from 21k bph movements to 28k bph. That means eta 2824, miyota 9015, etc become available. I like my divers, but a nice dresswatch is something I lack, so I'm open to suggestions in both categories. Watches I like: the Precista 82, the Steinhart Ocean 1 Vintage Military, the lovely Aevig Huldra (all divers) the Tissot Visodate, and a few Hamiltons.

Any suggestions?

Also: @the guy that preferred a cheap watch AND a muscle car over a (very) pricy watch:
watch threads should be about watches, not money or status. If the owner is comfortable with what he payed for his timepiece, then it was a good price Same goes for cars btw.


how much for '1 step up', easy if you could give us a budget


Probably between 300 and 500 euro's? Less and it wouldn't feel like a step up. More and my wife would get upset Also, I have kids around with zero respect for delicate things, that's another reason to stay on the modest side of things.


I'm not sure if 500 could fetch you a mido, I always liked how those looked

I think mido is just slightly up from tissot on the swatch ladder, so maybe you can find something interesting there


Hm, interesting! I knew there was the Swatch group (hogging all the ETA movements) but I never realized that there was a hierarchy within that group. What does Mido do that puts them above Tissot?



That's hard to answer, mostly branding, advertisement and price point. It's all very arbitrary anyway. Probably slightly better construction and finish as well.
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
ShadeR
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia7535 Posts
January 21 2015 04:01 GMT
#1354
Mido and Certina might use elabore grade movements. Not sure though.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-22 09:25:39
January 22 2015 09:15 GMT
#1355
On January 21 2015 02:14 _fool wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 23:34 Cambium wrote:
On January 20 2015 16:26 _fool wrote:
On January 20 2015 14:23 Cambium wrote:
On January 20 2015 03:18 _fool wrote:
This thread turned me on to watches years ago. I've only bought a few (all auto's, all affordable, my daily beater is a skx007, which I feel is worth every penny) and I spend a significant amount of time every week, browsing for a new infatuation. Whenever I find something I really like, I dwell on it until I find a drawback. Then I let go, I mourn, and I start looking for an alternative

Currently I'm considering going 1 step up in price range, going from 21k bph movements to 28k bph. That means eta 2824, miyota 9015, etc become available. I like my divers, but a nice dresswatch is something I lack, so I'm open to suggestions in both categories. Watches I like: the Precista 82, the Steinhart Ocean 1 Vintage Military, the lovely Aevig Huldra (all divers) the Tissot Visodate, and a few Hamiltons.

Any suggestions?

Also: @the guy that preferred a cheap watch AND a muscle car over a (very) pricy watch:
watch threads should be about watches, not money or status. If the owner is comfortable with what he payed for his timepiece, then it was a good price Same goes for cars btw.


how much for '1 step up', easy if you could give us a budget


Probably between 300 and 500 euro's? Less and it wouldn't feel like a step up. More and my wife would get upset Also, I have kids around with zero respect for delicate things, that's another reason to stay on the modest side of things.


I'm not sure if 500 could fetch you a mido, I always liked how those looked

I think mido is just slightly up from tissot on the swatch ladder, so maybe you can find something interesting there


Hm, interesting! I knew there was the Swatch group (hogging all the ETA movements) but I never realized that there was a hierarchy within that group. What does Mido do that puts them above Tissot?


Complicated answer. Much easier if you find a particular model and compare it with another... particular model.
In general, Mido are at a higher price range, which means better materials and finishing. Movements may not always be better, might even be identical in some models. For example, I really like the Tissot Le Locle because it sort-of reminds me of the Simplicity which I will never own. At some points during the year, it's cheaper to buy some models from Mido than it is to get the LeLocle (at least here in Romania).
The new LeLocle now has the 2825 movement, while the lower-end Midos are based on standard 2824 (not elabore). Also, elabore is not the best you can get out of a 2824. There's also the chronometer version, and I think also something in between elabore and chronometer.

Anyway, the higher the price, the more work they put into the movement (usually). For example Hamilton has some in-house movements that have been given higher autonomy (up to 80hrs) and better shock protection on the Incabloc. BUT, these are still based on the good ol' ETA: http://new.hamilton-uni.com/en/hamiltonCalibers
And this is true for a LOT of other brands. Even though they make their own adjustments, they are usually based on some form of the ETA movement. This is not to say that the adjustments themselves are not worth the price or whatnot, just that there are few brands that make their own in-house movements. Rolex is one of them, if I'm not mistaken.

And not sure if it matters, but I have a Steinheart Ocean 1 DLC and I love it. It's very, very well made for the price. The attention to detail is impressive for this price point, and definitely over most Tissots that I've seen (mostly the sporty models, might be worse than the higher-end models).
I would also look into the Hamilton Jazzmaster series.

Edit: Found this gem:
"Keeping the tradition going though is the COSC chronometer designation, a mark of stringent accuracy under duress - and in 2012, Tissot's Le Locle Chronometre was pronounced by the Concours International de Chronometrie to be the most accurate mechanical watch of the year." - The Chronometre version is considerably more expensive than the standard LeLocle, but just another example as to how you can find various movements even on the same model of watch, and just going by brand is not enough.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
January 23 2015 12:19 GMT
#1356
Well shit, at first I scoffed at the Swiss Franc to Euro exchange rate debacle, but now that I actually read more about it it's become clear that buying now makes waaaay more sense than buying in 2 years time like I planned. An $8,000 watch now will cost ~$12,000 in 2 years (modest estimates of 10% increase from CHF, and 15% increases over the next two years). That means I'd have to find an investment with a 22% return just to ensure I don't lose money on opportunity cost.

So I might be forced to buy sooner than I expected.

After 2 years, time to browse again.
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Liebig
Profile Joined August 2010
France738 Posts
January 23 2015 13:14 GMT
#1357
On January 23 2015 21:19 lichter wrote:
Well shit, at first I scoffed at the Swiss Franc to Euro exchange rate debacle, but now that I actually read more about it it's become clear that buying now makes waaaay more sense than buying in 2 years time like I planned. An $8,000 watch now will cost ~$12,000 in 2 years (modest estimates of 10% increase from CHF, and 15% increases over the next two years). That means I'd have to find an investment with a 22% return just to ensure I don't lose money on opportunity cost.

So I might be forced to buy sooner than I expected.

After 2 years, time to browse again.

Or you don't buy a swiss watch
Lazzi
Profile Joined June 2011
Switzerland1923 Posts
January 23 2015 13:17 GMT
#1358
On January 23 2015 22:14 Liebig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2015 21:19 lichter wrote:
Well shit, at first I scoffed at the Swiss Franc to Euro exchange rate debacle, but now that I actually read more about it it's become clear that buying now makes waaaay more sense than buying in 2 years time like I planned. An $8,000 watch now will cost ~$12,000 in 2 years (modest estimates of 10% increase from CHF, and 15% increases over the next two years). That means I'd have to find an investment with a 22% return just to ensure I don't lose money on opportunity cost.

So I might be forced to buy sooner than I expected.

After 2 years, time to browse again.

Or you don't buy a swiss watch

heresy
It's good to be back
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
January 23 2015 13:52 GMT
#1359
That sounds like an easy solution until you consider that a lot of the non-Swiss manufactures are owned by Swiss companies. Glashutte Original will likely raise prices even though they are "German". And anyway I could just buy the non-Swiss next time :p
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
solsken
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden182 Posts
January 23 2015 14:24 GMT
#1360
Lichter, which ones are you considering this time around then?
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 72 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 84
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2141
Shuttle 1034
Dewaltoss 69
Hm[arnc] 35
Bale 31
Noble 27
ZergMaN 13
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm166
League of Legends
JimRising 621
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1112
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor723
Other Games
summit1g8195
PiGStarcraft303
C9.Mang0292
Mew2King156
RuFF_SC274
ViBE54
ArmadaUGS37
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream72
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 26
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2325
League of Legends
• Lourlo1102
• Rush1035
• Stunt353
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
7h 49m
OSC
16h 49m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 4h
Online Event
1d 5h
FEL
1d 10h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 11h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 13h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.