• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:20
CEST 03:20
KST 10:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9382 users

Headphone enthusiast thread! - Page 219

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 217 218 219 220 221 244 Next
Djzapz
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada10681 Posts
November 26 2013 18:15 GMT
#4361
On November 27 2013 02:25 CubEdIn wrote:
I know, and I wanted to buy them for home use. But the thing is I also need a dedicated amp. And a good pair (even used) with a decent amp can take me to about 350eur, around here. And the momentum were only like 135eur.

I decided that if I'm going for the HD, I'm not gonna skimp on getting a really worn out pair or something like that, so I think I'll keep them for now and get the 650s later on when I can afford a good amp. I ordered the FiiO E07K DAC to use with the Momentum, and I can use it with a dedicated AMP when I'll get the HDs too (such as the E09K or something).

E07K + E09K with the HD650's should give you some pretty damn stellar sound. Hopefully you can get used to the momentums though, they're certainly not cheap and look pretty awesome. I'm personally really interested in the circumaural momentums but I can't justify owning a nice dac/amp setup, HD650's, RE-400 earbuds AND $350+ momentums...
"My incompetence with power tools had been increasing exponentially over the course of 20 years spent inhaling experimental oven cleaners"
neobowman
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada3324 Posts
November 26 2013 18:32 GMT
#4362
Hello. Looking for some gaming headphones. Reposting from reddit XD.

Budget is under 150$. I can go over like 20 or so bucks for a lot of quality but I want to stay under 150 and hopefully around 100 if possible. For desktop use.

Over-ears would be preferable. My ears stick out a bit and they get sore if stuff hangs off of them. That's why I liked the Steelseries Siberia V2. Looking over my needs, it sounds an awful lot like I'm asking for the Siberia again XD. Basically, a self-adjusting band would be great but not necessary.

Not sure about tonal balance as I'm not an audiophile. Just want something for competitive gaming. So basically, depth and direction is key. Everything else is not as important.

I've used Steelseries Siberia V2, but the audio died on me within a year so I'm not entirely satisfied with its durability. Might just be an isolated case but I want something to last me a long time.

Music is a side-issue for me. So long as it can play music, I'm good with it. Mostly care about gaming.

I'm in Canada so things are a bit pricey here. Just missed the sale on Sennheiser HD598 unfortunately. Was going to get it but sold out within the day.

I've been recommended the Beyer DT 770 Pro 80 Ohm but I can't find it within my price range. Something else I'm looking into is the ATH M50. I know people are going to say the Siberia Elite is a waste of money but damn, it looks cool.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-26 19:54:47
November 26 2013 19:48 GMT
#4363
On November 27 2013 03:15 Djzapz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2013 02:25 CubEdIn wrote:
I know, and I wanted to buy them for home use. But the thing is I also need a dedicated amp. And a good pair (even used) with a decent amp can take me to about 350eur, around here. And the momentum were only like 135eur.

I decided that if I'm going for the HD, I'm not gonna skimp on getting a really worn out pair or something like that, so I think I'll keep them for now and get the 650s later on when I can afford a good amp. I ordered the FiiO E07K DAC to use with the Momentum, and I can use it with a dedicated AMP when I'll get the HDs too (such as the E09K or something).

E07K + E09K with the HD650's should give you some pretty damn stellar sound. Hopefully you can get used to the momentums though, they're certainly not cheap and look pretty awesome. I'm personally really interested in the circumaural momentums but I can't justify owning a nice dac/amp setup, HD650's, RE-400 earbuds AND $350+ momentums...


Haha.

Well, the thing with the circumaural Momentum was that the ear hole is even smaller than the one on the Creative Aurvana Live, which already do not cover my entire ear. The Aurvana are also a bit softer, so they squish easier, so I was really worried that the Momentum Over-Ear would not be ideal for me. Even though the sound is a bit better-rounded.

Also, innerfidelity.com says that NAD VISO HP50 is slightly better in sound signature than the Momentum Over-Ear, at a lower price (just under $300). Perhaps those will be easier justifiable!

And yes, I will probably keep them as all-rounders, since they're pretty noise-isolating on the street as well (close to IEMs actually), but I'm still looking for the 650s as soon as the budget allows it.

@neobowman - Perhaps you will get the Sennheisers on sale soon, during Black Friday (29th)?
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Thalandros
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Netherlands1151 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-26 20:26:13
November 26 2013 20:26 GMT
#4364
On November 27 2013 03:32 neobowman wrote:
Hello. Looking for some gaming headphones. Reposting from reddit XD.

Budget is under 150$. I can go over like 20 or so bucks for a lot of quality but I want to stay under 150 and hopefully around 100 if possible. For desktop use.

Over-ears would be preferable. My ears stick out a bit and they get sore if stuff hangs off of them. That's why I liked the Steelseries Siberia V2. Looking over my needs, it sounds an awful lot like I'm asking for the Siberia again XD. Basically, a self-adjusting band would be great but not necessary.

Not sure about tonal balance as I'm not an audiophile. Just want something for competitive gaming. So basically, depth and direction is key. Everything else is not as important.

I've used Steelseries Siberia V2, but the audio died on me within a year so I'm not entirely satisfied with its durability. Might just be an isolated case but I want something to last me a long time.

Music is a side-issue for me. So long as it can play music, I'm good with it. Mostly care about gaming.

I'm in Canada so things are a bit pricey here. Just missed the sale on Sennheiser HD598 unfortunately. Was going to get it but sold out within the day.

I've been recommended the Beyer DT 770 Pro 80 Ohm but I can't find it within my price range. Something else I'm looking into is the ATH M50. I know people are going to say the Siberia Elite is a waste of money but damn, it looks cool.


If you need it purely for gaming, I've done a lot of research (not actually tested them though), you could go for the Razer Electra? They're over ear, light, adjustable size, good bass (for gaming that is) but yeah, they're still gaming headphones so you're not going to get amazing quality. It hink they're like 50-60 euro's so they cant be that pricy in Canada, they were my first choice with a good desk mic, but I decided I'd go for a really cheap mic and my lovely Sennheisers!



I just got the Sennheiser HD598 a couple of weeks ago with a Zalman ZM1 Mic and it's amazing. Both cables a little long but that's obviously fixable. the sennheisers are something i enjoy putting on every time and I love them when on my head, comfort-wise: I've not had any fatigue problems yet. Sound wise it's amazing for all sorts of music, specifically soundtracks, classical music etc. I mostly listen to Rock/Punk/Soundtracks and obviously games themselves (Weird combination, I know) and these are amazing.









|| ''I think we have all experienced passion that is not in any sense reasonable.'' ||
Demoninja
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States1190 Posts
November 26 2013 21:34 GMT
#4365
Anyone have any experience with the new Vali tube amp from Schiit? I mean it's only 120 and it is still a tube amp. I guess the only concern is whether they'll drive the HE-400s I plan to buy soon. Seems like general consensus is it'll do alright but it might be a tiny bit of a stretch. Oh well, no harm no foul if it isn't exactly what I'm looking for.
Djzapz
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada10681 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-26 22:57:24
November 26 2013 22:56 GMT
#4366
On November 27 2013 06:34 Demoninja wrote:
Anyone have any experience with the new Vali tube amp from Schiit? I mean it's only 120 and it is still a tube amp. I guess the only concern is whether they'll drive the HE-400s I plan to buy soon. Seems like general consensus is it'll do alright but it might be a tiny bit of a stretch. Oh well, no harm no foul if it isn't exactly what I'm looking for.

I'd go to head-fi to find early adopters, I check out their new stuff from time to time and I hadn't seen this before. Seems like you can't replace the tubes yourself though damn.

Info from the website happens to mention the HE-400 though:
Ok, change the subject. Can this thing drive orthos?
Depends on your listening preference, and which orthos. With half the power of Magni, it’s not going to drive low-sensitivity orthos to ear-bleeding levels. However, it does well with the HiFiMan HE-400, the Mad Dogs and Alpha Dogs, and even the LCD-X, XC, and 2, and HE-500.
"My incompetence with power tools had been increasing exponentially over the course of 20 years spent inhaling experimental oven cleaners"
nosliw
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States2716 Posts
November 27 2013 00:55 GMT
#4367
Recommend wireless speakers? I have a projector set up to run TV/Movies connected to laptop, and laptop speaker sometimes isn't loud enough. looking at max budget of $100 for a wireless speaker
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
November 27 2013 12:46 GMT
#4368
I got the FiiO E07K today and the difference between the Audigy sound card and this, for headphones, is IMMENSE. They get a whole new sound signature, both the new Momentums and the old Aurvanas.

Best purchase I made recently, for sure.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
TheLink
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia2725 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-28 14:42:05
November 28 2013 14:35 GMT
#4369
Ok guys after much research I'm lost and confused and sad. Please help!

I just want a good pair of headphones with a budget around $150-200. A mic is essential and I see a ton of people on here recommend a clip-on mic instead of a gaming headset but I have no idea what/where to get one and how much it costs. A decent mic with potential for streaming is good but don't need absurdly high quality or anything.

Priorities are resilience (dogs tend to sit on cords) and some kind of closed/noise cancelling thing as I'm rarely alone. This is primarily for gaming.

Edit: not opposed to gaming headsets if they're better for this, just had a number of people now recommend good headphones + clip on mic.
Only the weak link is strong enough to break the chain.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
November 28 2013 15:16 GMT
#4370
Creative Aurvana Live + Any cheap mic.

For example, just search for it on Amazon - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Speedlink-INT-SL-8691-SBK-01-Spes-Clip-On-Microphone/dp/B004YEWC22/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1385651755&sr=8-1&keywords=clip on microphone

This is an example.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Djzapz
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada10681 Posts
November 28 2013 15:32 GMT
#4371
At that price I'd try to get some Audio Technica ATH-M50. Clip on mics are something else - there's the very-cheap Zalman ZM-Mic1 which I use and it's adequate but it picks up a lot of background noise.
"My incompetence with power tools had been increasing exponentially over the course of 20 years spent inhaling experimental oven cleaners"
MoonfireSpam
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom1153 Posts
November 28 2013 15:40 GMT
#4372
The speedlink one CubEdln linked is the one I've got. Nobody has complained about audio quality in game yet,
TheLink
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia2725 Posts
November 28 2013 15:54 GMT
#4373
Ok so in other words decent headphones are much, much cheaper than gaming headsets.
Only the weak link is strong enough to break the chain.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-28 17:48:37
November 28 2013 17:48 GMT
#4374
Depends what your expectations are. The two examples are on the low-end scale of "decent headphones". You can get better ones for $300 and even better ones for $600+, and I can keep going. But sound-wise, these two will outperform most if not all gaming headphones out there.

The ATH-M50s have probably better build quality than the Aurvana, but sound-wise the difference is more of a personal taste. You can read about the differences here: http://www.innerfidelity.com/content/innerfidelitys-wall-fame-full-size-sealed
...but the CALs are even cheaper :D

Since they're primarily for gaming, you might also consider the fact that the M50s fold.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Ben...
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada3485 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-29 08:22:22
November 29 2013 08:20 GMT
#4375
On November 29 2013 00:54 TheLink wrote:
Ok so in other words decent headphones are much, much cheaper than gaming headsets.
Basically. For the sound quality anyway. Plus once you use actual good headphones you will realize just how terrible those headsets were, especially for how much they cost. A set of good headphones plus one of those clip on Zalman mics is 100% of the time a better use of funds.

But then again I dropped $500 on a set of Beyers and an amp a few months back so I might be biased.
"Cliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide" -Tastosis
Usagi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Spain1647 Posts
November 29 2013 13:26 GMT
#4376
Guys it might not be not be in your favouries list. But I can not think of anyone better to ask to.
I am looking to buy some usb headset with mic and to stay in budget, under 50€ preferably. Got a sugestion on models?
Usagi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Spain1647 Posts
November 29 2013 13:40 GMT
#4377
I have seen refurbished steelseries 7h usb for 42$ and free shipping on amazon. What is yor take on it?
c0ldfusion
Profile Joined October 2010
United States8293 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-29 14:49:20
November 29 2013 14:48 GMT
#4378
On November 27 2013 04:48 CubEdIn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2013 03:15 Djzapz wrote:
On November 27 2013 02:25 CubEdIn wrote:
I know, and I wanted to buy them for home use. But the thing is I also need a dedicated amp. And a good pair (even used) with a decent amp can take me to about 350eur, around here. And the momentum were only like 135eur.

I decided that if I'm going for the HD, I'm not gonna skimp on getting a really worn out pair or something like that, so I think I'll keep them for now and get the 650s later on when I can afford a good amp. I ordered the FiiO E07K DAC to use with the Momentum, and I can use it with a dedicated AMP when I'll get the HDs too (such as the E09K or something).

E07K + E09K with the HD650's should give you some pretty damn stellar sound. Hopefully you can get used to the momentums though, they're certainly not cheap and look pretty awesome. I'm personally really interested in the circumaural momentums but I can't justify owning a nice dac/amp setup, HD650's, RE-400 earbuds AND $350+ momentums...


Haha.

Well, the thing with the circumaural Momentum was that the ear hole is even smaller than the one on the Creative Aurvana Live, which already do not cover my entire ear. The Aurvana are also a bit softer, so they squish easier, so I was really worried that the Momentum Over-Ear would not be ideal for me. Even though the sound is a bit better-rounded.

Also, innerfidelity.com says that NAD VISO HP50 is slightly better in sound signature than the Momentum Over-Ear, at a lower price (just under $300). Perhaps those will be easier justifiable!

And yes, I will probably keep them as all-rounders, since they're pretty noise-isolating on the street as well (close to IEMs actually), but I'm still looking for the 650s as soon as the budget allows it.

@neobowman - Perhaps you will get the Sennheisers on sale soon, during Black Friday (29th)?


Just to throw in my 2 cents on the HD 650s which I got recently in a sale leading up to Black Friday - overall, they're OK.

The negatives: they're slow (not as slow as what some of the reviews claim) and they're quite dark. The highs are nothing to boast about. Soundstage was honestly not too impressive for open headphones. (It's not my amp which is more than capable of powering them and my K701s badly trounces them in this department.) Also they're also not as comfortable as I thought they'd be.

The positives: they're not fatiguing at all. I can listen to them for hours on end. Also, personally, I don't really mind the color.

For the price, I think they're not too bad, just don't expect an analytical powerhouse.
Miaaw
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom21 Posts
November 29 2013 15:09 GMT
#4379
On November 29 2013 23:48 c0ldfusion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2013 04:48 CubEdIn wrote:
On November 27 2013 03:15 Djzapz wrote:
On November 27 2013 02:25 CubEdIn wrote:
I know, and I wanted to buy them for home use. But the thing is I also need a dedicated amp. And a good pair (even used) with a decent amp can take me to about 350eur, around here. And the momentum were only like 135eur.

I decided that if I'm going for the HD, I'm not gonna skimp on getting a really worn out pair or something like that, so I think I'll keep them for now and get the 650s later on when I can afford a good amp. I ordered the FiiO E07K DAC to use with the Momentum, and I can use it with a dedicated AMP when I'll get the HDs too (such as the E09K or something).

E07K + E09K with the HD650's should give you some pretty damn stellar sound. Hopefully you can get used to the momentums though, they're certainly not cheap and look pretty awesome. I'm personally really interested in the circumaural momentums but I can't justify owning a nice dac/amp setup, HD650's, RE-400 earbuds AND $350+ momentums...


Haha.

Well, the thing with the circumaural Momentum was that the ear hole is even smaller than the one on the Creative Aurvana Live, which already do not cover my entire ear. The Aurvana are also a bit softer, so they squish easier, so I was really worried that the Momentum Over-Ear would not be ideal for me. Even though the sound is a bit better-rounded.

Also, innerfidelity.com says that NAD VISO HP50 is slightly better in sound signature than the Momentum Over-Ear, at a lower price (just under $300). Perhaps those will be easier justifiable!

And yes, I will probably keep them as all-rounders, since they're pretty noise-isolating on the street as well (close to IEMs actually), but I'm still looking for the 650s as soon as the budget allows it.

@neobowman - Perhaps you will get the Sennheisers on sale soon, during Black Friday (29th)?


Just to throw in my 2 cents on the HD 650s which I got recently in a sale leading up to Black Friday - overall, they're OK.

The negatives: they're slow (not as slow as what some of the reviews claim) and they're quite dark. The highs are nothing to boast about. Soundstage was honestly not too impressive for open headphones. (It's not my amp which is more than capable of powering them and my K701s badly trounces them in this department.) Also they're also not as comfortable as I thought they'd be.

The positives: they're not fatiguing at all. I can listen to them for hours on end. Also, personally, I don't really mind the color.

For the price, I think they're not too bad, just don't expect an analytical powerhouse.


That's an interesting take on the 650's. I think they're currently the number 1 ranked headphone on head-fi at the moment. But it is for this reason I opted to go for the Beyerdynamic T90 and make that stretch for a more open, wider sound stage. I think the type of music you listen to will greatly alter the type of headphones you end up investing in.
"Never look down to test the ground before taking your next step; only he who keeps his eye fixed on the far horizon will find the right road"
Djzapz
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada10681 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-29 15:25:28
November 29 2013 15:23 GMT
#4380
On November 29 2013 23:48 c0ldfusion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2013 04:48 CubEdIn wrote:
On November 27 2013 03:15 Djzapz wrote:
On November 27 2013 02:25 CubEdIn wrote:
I know, and I wanted to buy them for home use. But the thing is I also need a dedicated amp. And a good pair (even used) with a decent amp can take me to about 350eur, around here. And the momentum were only like 135eur.

I decided that if I'm going for the HD, I'm not gonna skimp on getting a really worn out pair or something like that, so I think I'll keep them for now and get the 650s later on when I can afford a good amp. I ordered the FiiO E07K DAC to use with the Momentum, and I can use it with a dedicated AMP when I'll get the HDs too (such as the E09K or something).

E07K + E09K with the HD650's should give you some pretty damn stellar sound. Hopefully you can get used to the momentums though, they're certainly not cheap and look pretty awesome. I'm personally really interested in the circumaural momentums but I can't justify owning a nice dac/amp setup, HD650's, RE-400 earbuds AND $350+ momentums...


Haha.

Well, the thing with the circumaural Momentum was that the ear hole is even smaller than the one on the Creative Aurvana Live, which already do not cover my entire ear. The Aurvana are also a bit softer, so they squish easier, so I was really worried that the Momentum Over-Ear would not be ideal for me. Even though the sound is a bit better-rounded.

Also, innerfidelity.com says that NAD VISO HP50 is slightly better in sound signature than the Momentum Over-Ear, at a lower price (just under $300). Perhaps those will be easier justifiable!

And yes, I will probably keep them as all-rounders, since they're pretty noise-isolating on the street as well (close to IEMs actually), but I'm still looking for the 650s as soon as the budget allows it.

@neobowman - Perhaps you will get the Sennheisers on sale soon, during Black Friday (29th)?


Just to throw in my 2 cents on the HD 650s which I got recently in a sale leading up to Black Friday - overall, they're OK.

The negatives: they're slow (not as slow as what some of the reviews claim) and they're quite dark. The highs are nothing to boast about. Soundstage was honestly not too impressive for open headphones. (It's not my amp which is more than capable of powering them and my K701s badly trounces them in this department.) Also they're also not as comfortable as I thought they'd be.

The positives: they're not fatiguing at all. I can listen to them for hours on end. Also, personally, I don't really mind the color.

For the price, I think they're not too bad, just don't expect an analytical powerhouse.

They are an analytical powerhouse by a vast majority accounts, nearly unmatched at their pricepoint. I think you might be biased from the beats headphones that you've clearly been using for way too long. I question your competence.
"My incompetence with power tools had been increasing exponentially over the course of 20 years spent inhaling experimental oven cleaners"
Prev 1 217 218 219 220 221 244 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 40m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 163
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 467
Bale 50
League of Legends
Doublelift4514
Other Games
summit1g9131
JimRising 562
ViBE235
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick676
BasetradeTV189
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 104
• Light_VIP 9
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1122
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 40m
Patches Events
13h 40m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 40m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 40m
OSC
21h 40m
OSC
1d 10h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Disclosure: This page contains affiliate marketing links that support TLnet.

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.