• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:32
CEST 20:32
KST 03:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8424 users

Headphone enthusiast thread! - Page 185

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 183 184 185 186 187 244 Next
ieatkids5
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
United States4628 Posts
July 13 2012 18:24 GMT
#3681
On July 13 2012 20:53 NeoxInfinite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 13 2012 08:30 JSH wrote:
On July 13 2012 08:26 NeoxInfinite wrote:
How long does these last on a use of hours on a daily basis?
http://www.amazon.co.uk/JVC-HA-FX34-BE-Marshmallow-Headphones-Black/dp/B0019CAVY8/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1341966051&sr=1-1&tag=tealiq-21

My first pair broke in about a year?

I bought another pair, and they have been good for 2 years now


How does your 2nd pair last for 1+ year longer? Did you do something to break the first?

LAST QUESTION : ! Does the slightly more expensive ones last longer? Or is it just same length of lasting but just better noise isolation?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: I found new ones

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Creative-EP-630-Noise-Isolating-Earphones/dp/B0009G6FQI/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1342185554&sr=1-1

or

http://www.amazon.co.uk/JVC-HAFX1X-Xtreme-Xplosives-Headphones/dp/B004S7Q8CA/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

Are these much better? It got many more good reviews and do they last longer? They seem more trustable than the other marshmallows I linked

and as said daily use of like 7 hours +

I need to find something which blocks like speakers music. I think these 2 I linked are going to be the ones which I decide!


I haven't owned either of the two that you listed, but I can give you some suggestions based on in-ear-monitors that I've owned. If you'relooking for solid build quality that will last 2+ years, and is not too expensive, try looking at the Meelectronics M9. I've had these for 4 years, using them almost everyday for the first two years, and occasionally during the last 2.

The housings are made of metal (silver or black), good strain reliefs, and a slick cable (you only see this kind of cable on $40+ headphones). Also comes with a small case to store them, a shitton of different tips so you can find one that fits your ear.
9-BiT
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United States1089 Posts
July 13 2012 19:31 GMT
#3682
Is there a pair of cheap durable in ear headphones? What is the best quality for my dollar? I'm looking to spend around 30 dollars, no more than that please.
kwark_uk: @father_sc learn to play maybe?
Dacendoran
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States825 Posts
July 13 2012 19:39 GMT
#3683
On July 14 2012 04:31 9-BiT wrote:
Is there a pair of cheap durable in ear headphones? What is the best quality for my dollar? I'm looking to spend around 30 dollars, no more than that please.


Look at the post above your's.
M9s or M6s are great.
Ecailles
Profile Joined June 2012
23 Posts
July 13 2012 19:58 GMT
#3684
On July 14 2012 04:31 9-BiT wrote:
Is there a pair of cheap durable in ear headphones? What is the best quality for my dollar? I'm looking to spend around 30 dollars, no more than that please.


sony have some pretty decent ones for 10 bucks that you can pick up in walmart/best buy/etc
NeoxInfinite
Profile Joined July 2012
United Kingdom13 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-14 11:52:30
July 13 2012 23:47 GMT
#3685
On July 13 2012 20:53 NeoxInfinite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 13 2012 08:30 JSH wrote:
On July 13 2012 08:26 NeoxInfinite wrote:
How long does these last on a use of hours on a daily basis?
http://www.amazon.co.uk/JVC-HA-FX34-BE-Marshmallow-Headphones-Black/dp/B0019CAVY8/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1341966051&sr=1-1&tag=tealiq-21

My first pair broke in about a year?

I bought another pair, and they have been good for 2 years now


How does your 2nd pair last for 1+ year longer? Did you do something to break the first?

LAST QUESTION : ! Does the slightly more expensive ones last longer? Or is it just same length of lasting but just better noise isolation?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: I found new ones

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Creative-EP-630-Noise-Isolating-Earphones/dp/B0009G6FQI/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1342185554&sr=1-1

or

http://www.amazon.co.uk/JVC-HAFX1X-Xtreme-Xplosives-Headphones/dp/B004S7Q8CA/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

Are these much better? It got many more good reviews and do they last longer? They seem more trustable than the other marshmallows I linked

and as said daily use of like 7 hours +

I need to find something which blocks like speakers music. I think these 2 I linked are going to be the ones which I decide!




On July 14 2012 03:24 ieatkids5 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 13 2012 20:53 NeoxInfinite wrote:
On July 13 2012 08:30 JSH wrote:
On July 13 2012 08:26 NeoxInfinite wrote:
How long does these last on a use of hours on a daily basis?
http://www.amazon.co.uk/JVC-HA-FX34-BE-Marshmallow-Headphones-Black/dp/B0019CAVY8/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1341966051&sr=1-1&tag=tealiq-21

My first pair broke in about a year?

I bought another pair, and they have been good for 2 years now


How does your 2nd pair last for 1+ year longer? Did you do something to break the first?

LAST QUESTION : ! Does the slightly more expensive ones last longer? Or is it just same length of lasting but just better noise isolation?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: I found new ones

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Creative-EP-630-Noise-Isolating-Earphones/dp/B0009G6FQI/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1342185554&sr=1-1

or

http://www.amazon.co.uk/JVC-HAFX1X-Xtreme-Xplosives-Headphones/dp/B004S7Q8CA/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

Are these much better? It got many more good reviews and do they last longer? They seem more trustable than the other marshmallows I linked

and as said daily use of like 7 hours +

I need to find something which blocks like speakers music. I think these 2 I linked are going to be the ones which I decide!


I haven't owned either of the two that you listed, but I can give you some suggestions based on in-ear-monitors that I've owned. If you'relooking for solid build quality that will last 2+ years, and is not too expensive, try looking at the Meelectronics M9. I've had these for 4 years, using them almost everyday for the first two years, and occasionally during the last 2.

The housings are made of metal (silver or black), good strain reliefs, and a slick cable (you only see this kind of cable on $40+ headphones). Also comes with a small case to store them, a shitton of different tips so you can find one that fits your ear.



I'd rather pick the ones which I found and someone who experienced or know about these can give me some views about it

Though I take urs in consideration

Demoninja
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States1190 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-14 01:23:00
July 14 2012 01:22 GMT
#3686
Anyone have experience with Panasonic HTF600s? I'm looking for some decent headphones to bring with me that are durable enough that I don't have to baby them but are inexpensive enough so that on the off chance that something happens they are easily replaceable. Head-fi is like all over these so I figure they'd be worth looking into.
ieatkids5
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
United States4628 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-14 22:52:10
July 14 2012 22:46 GMT
#3687
On July 14 2012 08:47 NeoxInfinite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 13 2012 20:53 NeoxInfinite wrote:
On July 13 2012 08:30 JSH wrote:
On July 13 2012 08:26 NeoxInfinite wrote:
How long does these last on a use of hours on a daily basis?
http://www.amazon.co.uk/JVC-HA-FX34-BE-Marshmallow-Headphones-Black/dp/B0019CAVY8/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1341966051&sr=1-1&tag=tealiq-21

My first pair broke in about a year?

I bought another pair, and they have been good for 2 years now


How does your 2nd pair last for 1+ year longer? Did you do something to break the first?

LAST QUESTION : ! Does the slightly more expensive ones last longer? Or is it just same length of lasting but just better noise isolation?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: I found new ones

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Creative-EP-630-Noise-Isolating-Earphones/dp/B0009G6FQI/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1342185554&sr=1-1

or

http://www.amazon.co.uk/JVC-HAFX1X-Xtreme-Xplosives-Headphones/dp/B004S7Q8CA/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

Are these much better? It got many more good reviews and do they last longer? They seem more trustable than the other marshmallows I linked

and as said daily use of like 7 hours +

I need to find something which blocks like speakers music. I think these 2 I linked are going to be the ones which I decide!




Show nested quote +
On July 14 2012 03:24 ieatkids5 wrote:
On July 13 2012 20:53 NeoxInfinite wrote:
On July 13 2012 08:30 JSH wrote:
On July 13 2012 08:26 NeoxInfinite wrote:
How long does these last on a use of hours on a daily basis?
http://www.amazon.co.uk/JVC-HA-FX34-BE-Marshmallow-Headphones-Black/dp/B0019CAVY8/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1341966051&sr=1-1&tag=tealiq-21

My first pair broke in about a year?

I bought another pair, and they have been good for 2 years now


How does your 2nd pair last for 1+ year longer? Did you do something to break the first?

LAST QUESTION : ! Does the slightly more expensive ones last longer? Or is it just same length of lasting but just better noise isolation?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: I found new ones

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Creative-EP-630-Noise-Isolating-Earphones/dp/B0009G6FQI/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1342185554&sr=1-1

or

http://www.amazon.co.uk/JVC-HAFX1X-Xtreme-Xplosives-Headphones/dp/B004S7Q8CA/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

Are these much better? It got many more good reviews and do they last longer? They seem more trustable than the other marshmallows I linked

and as said daily use of like 7 hours +

I need to find something which blocks like speakers music. I think these 2 I linked are going to be the ones which I decide!


I haven't owned either of the two that you listed, but I can give you some suggestions based on in-ear-monitors that I've owned. If you'relooking for solid build quality that will last 2+ years, and is not too expensive, try looking at the Meelectronics M9. I've had these for 4 years, using them almost everyday for the first two years, and occasionally during the last 2.

The housings are made of metal (silver or black), good strain reliefs, and a slick cable (you only see this kind of cable on $40+ headphones). Also comes with a small case to store them, a shitton of different tips so you can find one that fits your ear.



I'd rather pick the ones which I found and someone who experienced or know about these can give me some views about it

Though I take urs in consideration


Again, I can't comment on the two that you posted because I've never used them before. What I can do is give you another option for a headphone that I've had a great experience with (and is inexpensive, to boot). It's up to you which one you buy. If you'd like more feedback on the Meelec M9 or M6, you can look up some reviews on head-fi.org or some other website for headphone enthusiasts.

Here are some if you wanna read up on them:
http://www.head-fi.org/t/501235
http://www.head-fi.org/t/498245
http://www.head-fi.org/t/505859
http://www.head-fi.org/t/456656

edit - keep in mind while reading headfi reviews that people there are often pretty critical about every little thing (which is a good thing). even if the review on a headphone seems harsh, remember that people there usually have experience with expensive high-end headphones. just something to remember if you read a review of a headphone that is highly critical. people there aren't like the people who write reviews on, let's say, Amazon, where a review on a mediocre headphone might be exaggerated "omg these are the best headphones i've ever listened to."
Alabasern
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States4005 Posts
July 15 2012 03:48 GMT
#3688
Head Fi released a helpful "Summer 2012 Buying Guide" PDF!

http://www.head-fi.org/t/618255/check-out-the-head-fi-summer-2012-buying-guide
Support your esport!
NeoxInfinite
Profile Joined July 2012
United Kingdom13 Posts
July 15 2012 15:31 GMT
#3689
Are there any ways to make a non isolating noise headset into a noise isolating headset? lol
Myrmidon
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States9452 Posts
July 15 2012 23:36 GMT
#3690
On July 16 2012 00:31 NeoxInfinite wrote:
Are there any ways to make a non isolating noise headset into a noise isolating headset? lol

You can try covering up any venting, maybe different earpads, and squash them to make them clamp harder. This isn't going to result in much noise isolation, and it will definitely have an impact (most probably, a bad one) on the sound quality.

Depending on what you consider the "headset", you could also take out the transducers and transplant them into earmuffs. Generally this would also not be great for sound quality and would most probably not be worth the effort.
IamAnton
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada335 Posts
July 15 2012 23:40 GMT
#3691
I'm looking for a new headset for gaming, Sound quality is very important to me and I'de prefer a 5.1-7.1 pair. I'm currently considering The PC 360 from Sennheiser but very open to alternatives. Looking for headsets with compariable if not better output.
"Man created God in his own image." - Ludwig Feuerbach
CorsairHero
Profile Joined December 2008
Canada9491 Posts
July 15 2012 23:57 GMT
#3692
On July 16 2012 08:40 IamAnton wrote:
I'm looking for a new headset for gaming, Sound quality is very important to me and I'de prefer a 5.1-7.1 pair. I'm currently considering The PC 360 from Sennheiser but very open to alternatives. Looking for headsets with compariable if not better output.

Zalman ZM-MIC 1 + Sennheiser HD 800 + Astro Mixamp

good sound quality? check.
7.1? check.
better output than PC 360? check.
© Current year.
Chef
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
10810 Posts
July 16 2012 01:08 GMT
#3693
On July 16 2012 08:57 CorsairHero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2012 08:40 IamAnton wrote:
I'm looking for a new headset for gaming, Sound quality is very important to me and I'de prefer a 5.1-7.1 pair. I'm currently considering The PC 360 from Sennheiser but very open to alternatives. Looking for headsets with compariable if not better output.

Zalman ZM-MIC 1 + Sennheiser HD 800 + Astro Mixamp

good sound quality? check.
7.1? check.
better output than PC 360? check.

Hahahaha, and it'll only cost you 2 million dollars!

+ Show Spoiler +
At least I hope it was a joke...
LEGEND!! LEGEND!!
Myrmidon
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States9452 Posts
July 16 2012 01:46 GMT
#3694
I don't quite see how that's 7.1 (granted, some type of surround sound processing is probably what is actually desired, rather than actually wearing something with multiple drivers and a subwoofer on top of your head).

Or how the sound quality of the microphone would be good.

Or how equipment that costs under $2000 costs somebody $2000000.
IamAnton
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada335 Posts
July 16 2012 01:48 GMT
#3695
Yea if i was going to spend over 1k on headphones for gaming ide just go for BOSE Aviators then. Though I allready have a pair of Sennheiser HD280 Pro's I could add a mic too. Guess thats an option also, but still looking for a made for gaming set.
"Man created God in his own image." - Ludwig Feuerbach
CorsairHero
Profile Joined December 2008
Canada9491 Posts
July 16 2012 05:39 GMT
#3696
On July 16 2012 10:08 Chef wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2012 08:57 CorsairHero wrote:
On July 16 2012 08:40 IamAnton wrote:
I'm looking for a new headset for gaming, Sound quality is very important to me and I'de prefer a 5.1-7.1 pair. I'm currently considering The PC 360 from Sennheiser but very open to alternatives. Looking for headsets with compariable if not better output.

Zalman ZM-MIC 1 + Sennheiser HD 800 + Astro Mixamp

good sound quality? check.
7.1? check.
better output than PC 360? check.

Hahahaha, and it'll only cost you 2 million dollars!

+ Show Spoiler +
At least I hope it was a joke...

well he did say he was very open to alternatives
© Current year.
kineSiS-
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Korea (South)1068 Posts
July 16 2012 10:58 GMT
#3697
On July 16 2012 10:08 Chef wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2012 08:57 CorsairHero wrote:
On July 16 2012 08:40 IamAnton wrote:
I'm looking for a new headset for gaming, Sound quality is very important to me and I'de prefer a 5.1-7.1 pair. I'm currently considering The PC 360 from Sennheiser but very open to alternatives. Looking for headsets with compariable if not better output.

Zalman ZM-MIC 1 + Sennheiser HD 800 + Astro Mixamp

good sound quality? check.
7.1? check.
better output than PC 360? check.

Hahahaha, and it'll only cost you 2 million dollars!

+ Show Spoiler +
At least I hope it was a joke...


If you're going to spend that much money on a headphone you might as well get a decent microphone and a better DAC/AMP. The Astro Mixamp wouldn't be able to drive nor synergize (guess) with the HD800. The HD800 is known for being quite picky in its pairings and its almost like saying you're going to purchase an orthodynamic in order to use them with out of your headphone out. :[ Bad choice.

Just get the PC 360.
Nallen
Profile Joined September 2011
United Kingdom134 Posts
July 16 2012 12:17 GMT
#3698
Unless someone has a horror story I think I'm going to get Westone UM3Xs. So, any horror stories?
Sylverin
Profile Joined February 2011
United States480 Posts
July 16 2012 12:26 GMT
#3699
On July 13 2012 20:53 NeoxInfinite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 13 2012 08:30 JSH wrote:
On July 13 2012 08:26 NeoxInfinite wrote:
How long does these last on a use of hours on a daily basis?
http://www.amazon.co.uk/JVC-HA-FX34-BE-Marshmallow-Headphones-Black/dp/B0019CAVY8/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1341966051&sr=1-1&tag=tealiq-21

My first pair broke in about a year?

I bought another pair, and they have been good for 2 years now


How does your 2nd pair last for 1+ year longer? Did you do something to break the first?

LAST QUESTION : ! Does the slightly more expensive ones last longer? Or is it just same length of lasting but just better noise isolation?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: I found new ones

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Creative-EP-630-Noise-Isolating-Earphones/dp/B0009G6FQI/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1342185554&sr=1-1

or

http://www.amazon.co.uk/JVC-HAFX1X-Xtreme-Xplosives-Headphones/dp/B004S7Q8CA/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

Are these much better? It got many more good reviews and do they last longer? They seem more trustable than the other marshmallows I linked

and as said daily use of like 7 hours +

I need to find something which blocks like speakers music. I think these 2 I linked are going to be the ones which I decide!


I use the marshmellows and they are really comfy for being so cheap they seem like good quality and for like 20$(us) even if it only lasts a year (which mine are 4 months in and not showing any wear or tear) who cares? its really good for the price :D
Liquid hero <3////Brotoss Protoss!
Niarro
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada22 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-16 14:12:49
July 16 2012 14:12 GMT
#3700
So I've got a pair of Sony's MDR-V6's. They're already like sex for my ears, but I was curious to find out if I'd be getting more out of them if I were to buy a little amp to use with my ipod, lol X3 (ie, is it worth investing in an amp?)
Rawr
Prev 1 183 184 185 186 187 244 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
UpATreeSC 279
ProTech165
BRAT_OK 48
MindelVK 28
JuggernautJason1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25898
Shuttle 679
Hyuk 167
White-Ra 103
Dewaltoss 102
firebathero 74
Trap 50
ToSsGirL 28
Sacsri 19
Bale 18
[ Show more ]
Rock 17
Shine 17
Dota 2
Gorgc9391
qojqva1608
Counter-Strike
fl0m1704
Fnx 839
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King89
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1323
Khaldor1286
Grubby984
Liquid`Hasu453
Other Games
summit1g3048
FrodaN1756
Beastyqt549
XBOCT291
Mlord291
ArmadaUGS196
C9.Mang0161
QueenE84
CosmosSc2 21
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV236
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream77
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH322
• StrangeGG 69
• Hinosc 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 15
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie848
• Shiphtur279
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 28m
CranKy Ducklings
15h 28m
Online Event
16h 28m
FEL
21h 28m
AI Arena Tournament
22h 28m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Disclosure: This page contains affiliate marketing links that support TLnet.

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.