• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:09
CEST 13:09
KST 20:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7970 users

Headphone enthusiast thread! - Page 139

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 137 138 139 140 141 244 Next
Intox
Profile Joined February 2011
Norway62 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-19 14:57:01
January 19 2012 14:56 GMT
#2761
[image loading]
Best!
TimoS1703
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany250 Posts
January 19 2012 19:07 GMT
#2762
Hi guys!

About a year ago I bought a Sennheiser HD 202 (~30$) and fell in love with it cause it was such an improvement to the 5$-in ear-headphones I had all the time.

But now I'm thinking about buying myself a HD598 cause I guess itll be even more awesome. Im buying CDs of my favourite music as well cause after years of downloading music Im sick of partially crappy MP3s (my internet is so slow it would last ages to download lossless ) and actually want to support some artists.

To my question: I guess it doesnt matter what CD player I use but actually I read that it would be good to have some sort of amplifier. Couldnt skim all the 140 pages but can anyone help me with that? Where can i read sth. about that topic or what amp would you suggest me?

Thanks for your help!
Weson
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Iceland1032 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-19 20:59:43
January 19 2012 20:21 GMT
#2763
[image loading]

Got them a few days ago. I got a pair from some swedish internet retailer but the box had been opened and the serial numbers had been removed so i returned them and went and bought them from a physical store instead.

I'm doing some burn in at the moment and i've noticed some slight changes in the sound. First it sounded really edgey and there were no bass, at all. I've read that some people said that they sound like crap when you first get them and that they will require 300hr to burn in before they sound as they should. Now after around 20 hrs they are starting to take shape, the bass have losened up a bit and the highs are much smoother.
"!@€#" - as some guy said
Myrmidon
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States9452 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-19 20:38:29
January 19 2012 20:35 GMT
#2764
Here's an article showing the effects of break-in for Q701:

http://www.innerfidelity.com/content/measurement-and-audibility-headphone-break

Testing conditions are obviously not perfect, but there seems to be some slight change. People acclimate to headphones more so than the headphones actually change.

edit: the blind test referenced near the end has some significant confounding issues though (that's comparing two different headphones and there are often significant manufacturing tolerances, plus the guy giving Tyll the headphones knows which is which), so I wouldn't count that part as much evidence.
JoeAWESOME
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden1080 Posts
January 19 2012 20:37 GMT
#2765
A store close to me sold this Beats by DR very cheap so I decided to buy them and I like them a lot. Good noisecancelling and the sound is awesome

[image loading]
Simply Awesome! - Liquid'Ret - NSHoSeo_Seal - coLMVP_DRG - EG_Idra - Fnatic.NightEnd
Weson
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Iceland1032 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-19 21:45:08
January 19 2012 21:19 GMT
#2766
On January 20 2012 05:35 Myrmidon wrote:
Here's an article showing the effects of break-in for Q701:

http://www.innerfidelity.com/content/measurement-and-audibility-headphone-break

Testing conditions are obviously not perfect, but there seems to be some slight change. People acclimate to headphones more so than the headphones actually change.

edit: the blind test referenced near the end has some significant confounding issues though (that's comparing two different headphones and there are often significant manufacturing tolerances, plus the guy giving Tyll the headphones knows which is which), so I wouldn't count that part as much evidence.


Interesting read. I do believe most of it is in my head. When i switched over to my k530 wich are considered a can that does not have extended bass i was chocked how much bass they had, almost too much. When i later switched over to my 701s i was very pleased with the bass and how detailed it was, but it needed a boost so i used a equalizer to boost the 30hz with about 8db and it did the trick. Then i had it running while i was at work and when i got home there was too much bass so i lowered the bass with 2db so right now it's at +6db on 30hz.

He proved that the burn in are effecting the sound slightly, i was kinda shocked that there were not a greater difference cuz of the changes i think i've heared on my Q701's. Just goes to show how powerfull our mind can be

EDIT: Worth mentioning is that i'm using my onboard soundcard to drive them at the moment. I've ordered a Asus Xonar Essence STX and that should improve the sound quality quite a bit.
"!@€#" - as some guy said
Djzapz
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada10681 Posts
January 20 2012 00:25 GMT
#2767
On January 20 2012 05:35 Myrmidon wrote:
Here's an article showing the effects of break-in for Q701:

http://www.innerfidelity.com/content/measurement-and-audibility-headphone-break

Testing conditions are obviously not perfect, but there seems to be some slight change. People acclimate to headphones more so than the headphones actually change.

edit: the blind test referenced near the end has some significant confounding issues though (that's comparing two different headphones and there are often significant manufacturing tolerances, plus the guy giving Tyll the headphones knows which is which), so I wouldn't count that part as much evidence.

I've been reading head-fi a lot, and pardon me if I'm getting it all wrong but those asshats say the darndest things. "Before the burn in I wanted to return them, but after 24 hours the highs got more clinical..." etc. They use nonsense adjectives to describe sound, it's disgusting. Do these weird terms hold any water or do they utter the first words that come to mind, whether or not they mean anything?

That's why I can't get myself to go ahead and buy an amp, although I really want to try it out. They're basically the center of all information for headphone related stuff, and most of them are glorified rich imbeciles who use their infinite gullibility to perceive huge differences when they buy a $500 cable for their $500 headphones.

That said, I'm still looking for amps around $200-250 for my HD650's. The Little Dot seemed like a great idea, but I'm thinking about getting a solid state amp since tubes break and I don't want something with consumables. I want something that sounds good, but looks are important too. Not to sound shallow, but it'll sit on top of my desk. Any options for me?

I was thinking about the Schiit Asgard (which comes with a 5 year warranty and no tubes which is quite amazing). People say good things about it (but, turns out I can't trust anybody). The problem is that it's $250, but shipping to Canada is an extra $33 and the taxes+brokerage+fees might shag me for an extra $50-60, maybe even more. Life is tough as a Canadian
"My incompetence with power tools had been increasing exponentially over the course of 20 years spent inhaling experimental oven cleaners"
Myrmidon
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States9452 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-20 01:27:09
January 20 2012 01:24 GMT
#2768
If you think that's some BS, then check out 6moons, lol.

I wouldn't necessarily dismiss a lot of the listening impressions on head-fi as nonsense, but then again, I tend not to look through most of the subforums where nonsense runs even more rampant. It's difficult to communicate some of the ideas about sound quality, but I likewise find some of the descriptions to go fancifully deep into the absurd. I'm much more used to the terminology used by musicians, which tends to be less BS since the language must be efficient and functional, to enable musicians to perform to expectations and keep their jobs.

As long as you have no plans of super-power-hungry headphones like HiFiMAN HE-6, if you really want a solid-state amp with good performance, I'd get the Objective2. It's a DIY design but sold completely assembled by JDSLabs for about $150:

http://www.jdslabs.com/item.php?fetchitem=O2Full

You can find a lot of associated documentation (plus some lengthy commentary/ranting and a lot of very good technical information) about the design here:
http://nwavguy.blogspot.com/2011/08/o2-summary.html

And extensive bench test results here, complete with a lot of graphs and explanations:
http://nwavguy.blogspot.com/2011/07/o2-headphone-amp.html

I built one a while back. It's probably the best-documented open-source audio hardware ever, so you really know what it is you're getting.
Djzapz
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada10681 Posts
January 20 2012 02:08 GMT
#2769
The problem with the o2 is that it's designed to be a portable thing so its looks are very subpar (hell, the power plug is in the front ffs!). Plus, I'd like a 6.3mm jack to avoid having a mess on my desk. I was thinking about buying his desktop version which comes out "before summer" but then I'd have to wait for it to come out and then I'd have to wait to have it built.
"My incompetence with power tools had been increasing exponentially over the course of 20 years spent inhaling experimental oven cleaners"
KayoDot
Profile Joined October 2011
33 Posts
January 20 2012 04:40 GMT
#2770
On January 20 2012 04:07 TimoS1703 wrote:
Hi guys!

About a year ago I bought a Sennheiser HD 202 (~30$) and fell in love with it cause it was such an improvement to the 5$-in ear-headphones I had all the time.

But now I'm thinking about buying myself a HD598 cause I guess itll be even more awesome. Im buying CDs of my favourite music as well cause after years of downloading music Im sick of partially crappy MP3s (my internet is so slow it would last ages to download lossless ) and actually want to support some artists.

To my question: I guess it doesnt matter what CD player I use but actually I read that it would be good to have some sort of amplifier. Couldnt skim all the 140 pages but can anyone help me with that? Where can i read sth. about that topic or what amp would you suggest me?

Thanks for your help!


If you're listening to music on your computer I would recommend a FiiO e10 which you can get for around $80, I personally use this with my HD 598 and it works very nicely.
An airplane, a puppet, an orange, a spoon, a window, and outside Stars and the moon.
maga33
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States247 Posts
January 20 2012 21:32 GMT
#2771
Hey guys,

I have the AD700 and the esw9a and I am thinking about upgrading the AD700. Any suggestions? My price range is around $200-$300 usd. I mainly listen to jazz and classical with some trance and alt rock mixed in. I really liked the sound of the esw9a. It had a bit of everything and nothing seemed too pronounced. If there is a full sized can that delivers a similar sound I am fine. Also, I do not have a dac/amp. I would much rather get a soundcard than a dac/amp combo. Are there any good ones out there for ~$100-$150?

Thanks.
The victorious strategist only seeks battle after the victory has been won, whereas he who is destined to defeat first fights and afterwards looks for victory.
Myrmidon
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States9452 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-20 22:09:08
January 20 2012 22:08 GMT
#2772
AD900? lol

No really, typical recommendations for that music are things like Beyerdynamic DT880, AKG K701 and K601 (601 should be a bit under $200), Sennheiser HD 598 (though those should be under $200), Audio-Technica ATH-AD900.

I haven't heard it but the ATH-ESW9 is supposedly the older version of the ATH-ESW9A, using different wood maybe? Both should be similar I think? Going by this:
http://www.innerfidelity.com/images/AudioTechnicaATHESW9.pdf

it's a little rolled off on the bass and has less treble than many other headphones including the AD700 by a bit. That should easily rule out the DT880, which has considerably more treble. Also that rules out the K701. I'd hate to predict beyond that level without having heard the ATH-ESW9A though, since it's hard to say just from the charts unless it's something obvious like having a lot more treble.

Maybe it's worth saving up for Sennheiser HD 600 / 650?

By "soundcard" is external okay, or just internal? If internal, PCI or PCI Express? Which could fit farther away from your graphics card?
maga33
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States247 Posts
January 20 2012 23:28 GMT
#2773
I am willing to wait and save up for a better pair of cans. I think the max I will ever spend on a pair of cans over my lifetime is below 1k tho and I figured that If i get a good one, I will never have to buy another pair. I'm currently looking at the ath w1000x but I am also willing to try out sennheisers for once. However, I heard they are really bass heavy and I'm prefer something more neutral. I'm also fine with my esw9s for now and I probably wont upgrade that for a long time. I just mentioned it cus I liked its sound.

As for sound cards. I will probably want an internal one cus I dont exactly feel too safe about DIYers from around the world making my amp/dac in their garages. Plus, my desk is cluttered as it is. I am willing to get an external one if it is considerably cheaper/better than internal ones. I have slots for any of those but preferably a PCI Express x1 slot because I am saving my x16 for my second video card. For this, the max I'll want to spend is no more than $150

And wait, from my understanding, dacs go from digital to 1/8 or 1/4 jack while amps just boost the sound levels because certain headphones have an impedance too high right? Theoretically you only need an amp if you have a pair of cans with high impedance right? Or am I way off.
The victorious strategist only seeks battle after the victory has been won, whereas he who is destined to defeat first fights and afterwards looks for victory.
Myrmidon
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States9452 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-21 00:23:00
January 21 2012 00:21 GMT
#2774
If you're thinking about multiple GPUs, that's really really bad news for analog hardware that's nearby, like sound cards. I'd strongly recommend going external to isolate the parts from all that stray EMI. You can roll the dice with an internal one and hope you don't get weird static, chirping, clicking, and other spurious noises while they're under load. But the performance will be degraded somewhat, even if you get lucky and don't get those kinds of sounds.

Many amps and DACs (external ones) in that price range use surface-mount parts that are constructed by placing the components by machine baking them in the oven (more or less) to let all the solder flow in the correct places, and so on. i.e. it's automated, for the bulk of the process. It's the same process as for an internal sound card or graphics card. The low-volume boutique stuff is probably mostly or all by hand though. Many aren't large.


You absolutely need a headphone amplifier. It's not just about boosting levels but being able to supply enough current to the headphones (and doing so without mangling the signal). However, everything with a headphone jack has an integrated headphone amplifier, including most sound cards, many external devices that are labeled as DACs, and so on. It's just not necessary to use a dedicated headphone amplifier unit.

Generally lower-impedance (not higher) and lower-sensitivity headphones benefit more from a better amplifier. Higher-impedance, lower-sensitivity headphones will be quieter at a given output level and thus will need a more powerful amp to be sufficiently loud. Very high-sensitivity headphones--mostly just in-ear models--may benefit from an amplifier and DAC with lower noise levels, so you don't get loud static sounds in the background all the time.
Mordanis
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States893 Posts
January 21 2012 00:33 GMT
#2775
I'm looking to pick up some headphones for about $100 (US), and I'm torn between Sennheiser HD 448 and Grado SR 60i. The main thing is that I've never really like headphones that sit on my ears and I've never used open back headphones. I have never had decent headphones though so I'm not sure if that will make any difference in the feel of supra-aural cans. Could someone please advise me? Thanks a lot, I love you all <3333333333333
I love the smell of napalm in the morning... it smells like... victory. -_^ Favorite SC2 match ->Liquid`HerO vs. SlayerS CranK g.1 @MLG Summer Championship
HalfnHalf
Profile Joined May 2010
United States90 Posts
January 21 2012 00:43 GMT
#2776
Does anyone here know anything about non-custom IEMs? I'm looking to replace my ear buds for something of quality that is still rather discreet. I've been looking at these: http://www.etymotic.com/ephp/mc5.html
seiferoth10
Profile Joined May 2010
3362 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-21 00:48:55
January 21 2012 00:47 GMT
#2777
On January 21 2012 09:33 Mordanis wrote:
I'm looking to pick up some headphones for about $100 (US), and I'm torn between Sennheiser HD 448 and Grado SR 60i. The main thing is that I've never really like headphones that sit on my ears and I've never used open back headphones. I have never had decent headphones though so I'm not sure if that will make any difference in the feel of supra-aural cans. Could someone please advise me? Thanks a lot, I love you all <3333333333333

First thing's first, those Grados are supraaural, so you don't want them.

Anyway, here's some terminology that you're asking about:
Open [backed]- The back of the headphones are open, so sound escapes. Isolation is pretty bad. Typically soundstage is much wider, mids usually sparkle more as opposed to closed*.
Closed [backed]- The back is closed, sound is kept in the ear cup. Isolation is pretty good. Typically soundstage is smaller, bass and treble come forward (mids suffer) compared to open*.
Supraaural- Earpads are smaller in circumference and sit on top of ears. A lot of potential for discomfort, especially for long periods of use.
Circumaural- Earpads are larger in circumference and sit on the side of your head, encasing your ear inside. Much more comfortable, but your ears will get hot and bothered eventually.

*Obviously the sound signature comments are generalizations, and of course there are exceptions.

And of course, I can make a general recommendation of the $100 allstars, the Audio Technica ATH-AD700. They are the first cans you should look at if you're around the $100 range.
Mordanis
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States893 Posts
January 21 2012 03:29 GMT
#2778
On January 21 2012 09:47 seiferoth10 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2012 09:33 Mordanis wrote:
I'm looking to pick up some headphones for about $100 (US), and I'm torn between Sennheiser HD 448 and Grado SR 60i. The main thing is that I've never really like headphones that sit on my ears and I've never used open back headphones. I have never had decent headphones though so I'm not sure if that will make any difference in the feel of supra-aural cans. Could someone please advise me? Thanks a lot, I love you all <3333333333333

First thing's first, those Grados are supraaural, so you don't want them.

Anyway, here's some terminology that you're asking about:
Open [backed]- The back of the headphones are open, so sound escapes. Isolation is pretty bad. Typically soundstage is much wider, mids usually sparkle more as opposed to closed*.
Closed [backed]- The back is closed, sound is kept in the ear cup. Isolation is pretty good. Typically soundstage is smaller, bass and treble come forward (mids suffer) compared to open*.
Supraaural- Earpads are smaller in circumference and sit on top of ears. A lot of potential for discomfort, especially for long periods of use.
Circumaural- Earpads are larger in circumference and sit on the side of your head, encasing your ear inside. Much more comfortable, but your ears will get hot and bothered eventually.

*Obviously the sound signature comments are generalizations, and of course there are exceptions.

And of course, I can make a general recommendation of the $100 allstars, the Audio Technica ATH-AD700. They are the first cans you should look at if you're around the $100 range.


Could you then comment on my plan? I'm thinking of getting an upgrade to probably the ATH AD700 you mentioned (the site I was looking at called it a step up in price, so I hadn't even looked at them ), and then using my current cans, HD 202, as a pair for running early in the morning when earbuds slip out and my ears get cold. Would that ruin them? Thanks a lot again !
I love the smell of napalm in the morning... it smells like... victory. -_^ Favorite SC2 match ->Liquid`HerO vs. SlayerS CranK g.1 @MLG Summer Championship
seiferoth10
Profile Joined May 2010
3362 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-21 03:55:48
January 21 2012 03:55 GMT
#2779
On January 21 2012 12:29 Mordanis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2012 09:47 seiferoth10 wrote:
On January 21 2012 09:33 Mordanis wrote:
I'm looking to pick up some headphones for about $100 (US), and I'm torn between Sennheiser HD 448 and Grado SR 60i. The main thing is that I've never really like headphones that sit on my ears and I've never used open back headphones. I have never had decent headphones though so I'm not sure if that will make any difference in the feel of supra-aural cans. Could someone please advise me? Thanks a lot, I love you all <3333333333333

First thing's first, those Grados are supraaural, so you don't want them.

Anyway, here's some terminology that you're asking about:
Open [backed]- The back of the headphones are open, so sound escapes. Isolation is pretty bad. Typically soundstage is much wider, mids usually sparkle more as opposed to closed*.
Closed [backed]- The back is closed, sound is kept in the ear cup. Isolation is pretty good. Typically soundstage is smaller, bass and treble come forward (mids suffer) compared to open*.
Supraaural- Earpads are smaller in circumference and sit on top of ears. A lot of potential for discomfort, especially for long periods of use.
Circumaural- Earpads are larger in circumference and sit on the side of your head, encasing your ear inside. Much more comfortable, but your ears will get hot and bothered eventually.

*Obviously the sound signature comments are generalizations, and of course there are exceptions.

And of course, I can make a general recommendation of the $100 allstars, the Audio Technica ATH-AD700. They are the first cans you should look at if you're around the $100 range.


Could you then comment on my plan? I'm thinking of getting an upgrade to probably the ATH AD700 you mentioned (the site I was looking at called it a step up in price, so I hadn't even looked at them ), and then using my current cans, HD 202, as a pair for running early in the morning when earbuds slip out and my ears get cold. Would that ruin them? Thanks a lot again !


I don't like that idea tbh. Exercise with circumaural, closed headphones = sweat, and a lot of it. That in combination with leatherette pads = a horrible situation. Leatherette pads crack eventually, and I think this would only accelerate that process.
b3n3tt3
Profile Joined January 2012
595 Posts
January 21 2012 08:02 GMT
#2780
steelseries siberia v2

but definitely epic IEM -> http://img1.gtimg.com/digi/pics/24932/24932999.jpg

Prev 1 137 138 139 140 141 244 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 387
RotterdaM64
Rex61
TKL 23
SteadfastSC19
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko304
RotterdaM 64
Rex 61
Codebar 41
TKL 23
SteadfastSC 19
ByuN 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 3199
Shuttle 1225
Bisu 762
Soulkey 679
Horang2 570
Jaedong 552
BeSt 414
actioN 334
Mong 329
Soma 253
[ Show more ]
firebathero 250
Stork 196
Larva 166
Rush 161
Mini 126
Last 112
Hyun 103
Zeus 92
Pusan 87
PianO 74
ZerO 73
Free 69
910 68
Mind 65
Shine 57
Snow 47
hero 40
sorry 40
Shinee 39
sSak 28
Sharp 28
Bale 22
Sexy 21
ToSsGirL 20
HiyA 20
ZergMaN 19
Hm[arnc] 10
Sacsri 9
Noble 7
JYJ 6
scan(afreeca) 6
yabsab 1
Dota 2
XcaliburYe277
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1434
shoxiejesuss730
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King241
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes242
Other Games
gofns45577
singsing1937
B2W.Neo210
DeMusliM180
Pyrionflax170
KnowMe140
Livibee140
Trikslyr22
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV175
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV279
League of Legends
• Jankos1204
Other Games
• Shiphtur479
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 51m
The PondCast
22h 51m
INu's Battles
23h 51m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.