• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:39
CEST 16:39
KST 23:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7895 users

The Big Programming Thread - Page 305

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 303 304 305 306 307 1032 Next
Thread Rules
1. This is not a "do my homework for me" thread. If you have specific questions, ask, but don't post an assignment or homework problem and expect an exact solution.
2. No recruiting for your cockamamie projects (you won't replace facebook with 3 dudes you found on the internet and $20)
3. If you can't articulate why a language is bad, don't start slinging shit about it. Just remember that nothing is worse than making CSS IE6 compatible.
4. Use [code] tags to format code blocks.
obesechicken13
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States10467 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-23 18:04:53
May 23 2013 18:04 GMT
#6081
On May 24 2013 01:19 darkness wrote:
So I'll have a project next year to implement one of the following games.

Sudoku: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sudoku
Futoshiki: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Futoshiki
Strimko: http://www.strimko.com
GridWorks: http://www.puzzles.com/projects/GridWorksPrevious.htm

I've been advised to read about Java GUI, datastractures and information about game playing "in a standard Artificial Intelligence text".

Could any experience programmer advise me anything that may be useful? I'm not forced to use Java, but I think I'm more comfortable with OOP and Java.

Edit: Sudoku may be easier, so I'm currently considering it as a choice.

TIL java can be used to make GUI apps.
I think in our modern age technology has evolved to become more addictive. The things that don't give us pleasure aren't used as much. Work was never meant to be fun, but doing it makes us happier in the long run.
Shield
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Bulgaria4824 Posts
May 23 2013 20:00 GMT
#6082
On May 24 2013 03:04 obesechicken13 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2013 01:19 darkness wrote:
So I'll have a project next year to implement one of the following games.

Sudoku: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sudoku
Futoshiki: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Futoshiki
Strimko: http://www.strimko.com
GridWorks: http://www.puzzles.com/projects/GridWorksPrevious.htm

I've been advised to read about Java GUI, datastractures and information about game playing "in a standard Artificial Intelligence text".

Could any experience programmer advise me anything that may be useful? I'm not forced to use Java, but I think I'm more comfortable with OOP and Java.

Edit: Sudoku may be easier, so I'm currently considering it as a choice.

TIL java can be used to make GUI apps.


I couldn't find it on Google. Could you give a link please?
Rotodyne
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
United States2263 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-23 20:44:45
May 23 2013 20:13 GMT
#6083
Anyone know how I can get a career started in web programming? Unfortunately it wasn't until I was 22 years old when I realized this is what I want to do (I'm still 22), and I already have a bachelors in an entirely unrelated field, with a pretty shitty GPA. (Physiology/Neurobiology).

I've been doing freelance work for the past half year, not making an income that one could live off of. What steps should I take to eventually land a job?

-Apply to internships?
-Getting another undergraduate degree in Computer Science would be way too expensive.

Applying to graduate certificates at local university seems like a good idea, because the classes can be applied to a masters degree once they are completed.

Another thing I can think of is to get an decent portfolio of work done and keep applying to internships/entry level web development jobs. Any one have any advice? I live right outside of New York City if that matters.
I can only play starcraft when I am shit canned. IPXZERG is a god.
vrmr
Profile Joined November 2009
21 Posts
May 23 2013 21:23 GMT
#6084
On May 24 2013 05:00 darkness wrote:


I couldn't find it on Google. Could you give a link please?


haven't used it in a while but should still be SWING/AWT in the java standard library
obesechicken13
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States10467 Posts
May 23 2013 21:25 GMT
#6085
On May 24 2013 05:13 Rotodyne wrote:
-Getting another undergraduate degree in Computer Science would be way too expensive.

You can learn stuff on your own on free educational sites. The settings are very similar to what you get in school.
I think in our modern age technology has evolved to become more addictive. The things that don't give us pleasure aren't used as much. Work was never meant to be fun, but doing it makes us happier in the long run.
DeltaX
Profile Joined August 2011
United States287 Posts
May 23 2013 23:09 GMT
#6086
I sort of did that just recently at 26. I had a math degree but decided I wanted to do programming, so I went on one of those free online education sites and took a few difference classes. Specificly on coursera I did 2 data structures and algorithms classes and one that dealt with ruby on rails. From there I did one major project for myself (graphing calculator that can do calculus in java) and called up some non-profits and did a project for them (computerized sign in system in rails). After that I just applied for jobs, specificly the ones advertising for new college graduates (even tho I was a few years out of college). In the end I ended up networking with someone and got an interview for my job that way.

I would suggest trying to look for jobs while at the same time networking and trying to take some free online classes in core CS areas that you would have missed in school. It may be harder if you have to support yourself, but I think it may be better long term to know that stuff. That said, if you are freelancing now and getting paid (anything) for it, you could prolly just apply to places and say you were a freelance software developer for the last half year and talk about those projects in an interview.
Shield
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Bulgaria4824 Posts
May 23 2013 23:23 GMT
#6087
On May 24 2013 06:23 vrmr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2013 05:00 darkness wrote:


I couldn't find it on Google. Could you give a link please?


haven't used it in a while but should still be SWING/AWT in the java standard library


Yep, now that means something me. I know both, but I forgot which one is OS independent. I think Swing, but not too sure.
3FFA
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States3931 Posts
May 23 2013 23:44 GMT
#6088
On May 24 2013 06:25 obesechicken13 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2013 05:13 Rotodyne wrote:
-Getting another undergraduate degree in Computer Science would be way too expensive.

You can learn stuff on your own on free educational sites. The settings are very similar to what you get in school.

If you plan on becoming a programmer for your job, the more experience the better. You should be doing things like looking at free educational sites in your free time to learn more than just what you learned in class / expand on it if possible.
"As long as it comes from a pure place and from a honest place, you know, you can write whatever you want."
Terranist
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States2496 Posts
May 24 2013 00:14 GMT
#6089
if anyone could help me with this small snippet of assembly i would be grateful.

+ Show Spoiler +
x dword 100
y dword 10000
mov eax, 56111
mul eax;
mov edx,0
div x
mov edx,0
div y
mov eax, edx

; What number does the resulting eax contain?


The Show of a Lifetime
phar
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1080 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-24 01:39:57
May 24 2013 01:37 GMT
#6090
oh jesus my x86 is rusty

mov eax, 56111 // sticks 56111 into the 4 bytes of eax (? is it 4 or 8? fuck if I know, we're going with 4 byte registers woo)
mul eax // multiplies ? by eax, puts result into edx:eax... so is that 56111^2? I think no second arg means by itself here, not sure.
mov edx,0 // puts 0 into edx, so this means we get the 16 least significant bits of 56111^2... 29345 ?
div x // dword 100 is 4 bytes, so we're taking dividend/divisor (edx:eax is dividend, which recall is 29345, x is divisor, which is 100), result goes into eax and remainder goes into edx (or switch around?) 29345 / 100 = 293 remainder 45


so that sticks 293 in eax and 45 in edx
mov edx, 0 // zeroes out edx again
div y // same deal, except dividnig by something bigger than 293, so we get eax = 0, edx = 293.
mov eax, edx // intel backwards notation, moves edx into eax, so we end up with 293.



OR MAYBE THAT'S COMPLETE BULLSHIT I DUNNO LOL
Who after all is today speaking about the destruction of the Armenians?
Abductedonut
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States324 Posts
May 24 2013 02:27 GMT
#6091
On May 24 2013 09:14 Terranist wrote:
if anyone could help me with this small snippet of assembly i would be grateful.

+ Show Spoiler +
x dword 100
y dword 10000
mov eax, 56111
mul eax;
mov edx,0
div x
mov edx,0
div y
mov eax, edx

; What number does the resulting eax contain?




To the poster above: Close but not quite...


mov eax, 56111 ; Puts 56111 into EAX (which is 32-bits... 64-bit would be RAX)
mul eax ; Multiplies EAX by EAX - Result is 3,148,444,321 and stored in EAX
mov edx,0 ; shouldn't need to explain this
div x ; Divides EAX by x, puts the remainder in EDX ( EAX = 31,484,443 EDX = 21)
mov edx,0 ;
div y ; Divides 31,484,443 by 10000, stores remainder in EDX (EAX = 3148 EDX = 4443)
mov eax,edx ; Puts EDX into EAX (EAX = 4443)


<3 ASM
CatNzHat
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States1599 Posts
May 24 2013 02:33 GMT
#6092
On May 24 2013 05:13 Rotodyne wrote:
Anyone know how I can get a career started in web programming? Unfortunately it wasn't until I was 22 years old when I realized this is what I want to do (I'm still 22), and I already have a bachelors in an entirely unrelated field, with a pretty shitty GPA. (Physiology/Neurobiology).

I've been doing freelance work for the past half year, not making an income that one could live off of. What steps should I take to eventually land a job?

-Apply to internships?
-Getting another undergraduate degree in Computer Science would be way too expensive.

Applying to graduate certificates at local university seems like a good idea, because the classes can be applied to a masters degree once they are completed.

Another thing I can think of is to get an decent portfolio of work done and keep applying to internships/entry level web development jobs. Any one have any advice? I live right outside of New York City if that matters.


If your portfolio is good then make yourself a website, design and develop it well, and then apply to web development positions around the area. There is a lot of contract based work for web developers in the big cities like LA, NY, SF, etc...
I was able to make a living freelancing at 16, but I was working 18 hour days. Took a few years to get my act together but now I'm able to finish my degree while working part time doing software engineering for a local startup.
phar
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1080 Posts
May 24 2013 04:22 GMT
#6093
On May 24 2013 11:27 Abductedonut wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2013 09:14 Terranist wrote:
if anyone could help me with this small snippet of assembly i would be grateful.

+ Show Spoiler +
x dword 100
y dword 10000
mov eax, 56111
mul eax;
mov edx,0
div x
mov edx,0
div y
mov eax, edx

; What number does the resulting eax contain?




To the poster above: Close but not quite...


mov eax, 56111 ; Puts 56111 into EAX (which is 32-bits... 64-bit would be RAX)
mul eax ; Multiplies EAX by EAX - Result is 3,148,444,321 and stored in EAX
mov edx,0 ; shouldn't need to explain this
div x ; Divides EAX by x, puts the remainder in EDX ( EAX = 31,484,443 EDX = 21)
mov edx,0 ;
div y ; Divides 31,484,443 by 10000, stores remainder in EDX (EAX = 3148 EDX = 4443)
mov eax,edx ; Puts EDX into EAX (EAX = 4443)


<3 ASM

Ah k cool, could never remember the number of bytes per h/a/e/r blah. Thanks
Who after all is today speaking about the destruction of the Armenians?
Roman666
Profile Joined April 2012
Poland1440 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-24 04:35:44
May 24 2013 04:32 GMT
#6094
On May 24 2013 08:23 darkness wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2013 06:23 vrmr wrote:
On May 24 2013 05:00 darkness wrote:


I couldn't find it on Google. Could you give a link please?


haven't used it in a while but should still be SWING/AWT in the java standard library


Yep, now that means something me. I know both, but I forgot which one is OS independent. I think Swing, but not too sure.

Both Swing and AWT are OS independent. I think you had in mind SWT, which is not 100% OS independent.

AWT is very basic but can be sligthly faster than Swing which used to be a resource hog. However with current optimization state of JVMs and hardware power, you will not feel the difference. Swing is more flexible and I would suggest it out of those two.
Terranist
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States2496 Posts
May 24 2013 07:57 GMT
#6095
On May 24 2013 11:27 Abductedonut wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2013 09:14 Terranist wrote:
if anyone could help me with this small snippet of assembly i would be grateful.

+ Show Spoiler +
x dword 100
y dword 10000
mov eax, 56111
mul eax;
mov edx,0
div x
mov edx,0
div y
mov eax, edx

; What number does the resulting eax contain?




To the poster above: Close but not quite...


mov eax, 56111 ; Puts 56111 into EAX (which is 32-bits... 64-bit would be RAX)
mul eax ; Multiplies EAX by EAX - Result is 3,148,444,321 and stored in EAX
mov edx,0 ; shouldn't need to explain this
div x ; Divides EAX by x, puts the remainder in EDX ( EAX = 31,484,443 EDX = 21)
mov edx,0 ;
div y ; Divides 31,484,443 by 10000, stores remainder in EDX (EAX = 3148 EDX = 4443)
mov eax,edx ; Puts EDX into EAX (EAX = 4443)


<3 ASM


thanks for the comments i see it now. learning ASM but i was not sure if mul eax with a large integer like that would create a signed or unsigned number.
The Show of a Lifetime
Shield
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Bulgaria4824 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-24 10:41:22
May 24 2013 10:40 GMT
#6096
On May 24 2013 13:32 Roman666 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2013 08:23 darkness wrote:
On May 24 2013 06:23 vrmr wrote:
On May 24 2013 05:00 darkness wrote:


I couldn't find it on Google. Could you give a link please?


haven't used it in a while but should still be SWING/AWT in the java standard library


Yep, now that means something me. I know both, but I forgot which one is OS independent. I think Swing, but not too sure.

Both Swing and AWT are OS independent. I think you had in mind SWT, which is not 100% OS independent.

AWT is very basic but can be sligthly faster than Swing which used to be a resource hog. However with current optimization state of JVMs and hardware power, you will not feel the difference. Swing is more flexible and I would suggest it out of those two.


Well, according to stackoverflow, AWT is kind of OS dependent.

Awt is a cross-platform interface and so even though it is using the underlying OS or native GUI toolkit for its functionality, it doesn't provide access to everything that those toolkits can do. Advanced or newer widgets that might exist on one platform might not be supported. Features of widgets that aren't the same on every platform might not be supported, or worse, they might work different on each platform. People used to invest lots of effort, including trying to make calls into native code from Java, to get their Awt applications to work consistently across platforms.

http://stackoverflow.com/a/408830/1091781
vrmr
Profile Joined November 2009
21 Posts
May 24 2013 11:02 GMT
#6097
swing didn't look exactly like a native GUI, but it worked on Windows and OSX without changing anything. There was also a property of the SWING container to change the look of the gui, but at the time i didn't bother with it.

For a basic project like a sudoku game, swing shouldn't give you any problems.
Roman666
Profile Joined April 2012
Poland1440 Posts
May 24 2013 20:29 GMT
#6098
On May 24 2013 19:40 darkness wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2013 13:32 Roman666 wrote:
On May 24 2013 08:23 darkness wrote:
On May 24 2013 06:23 vrmr wrote:
On May 24 2013 05:00 darkness wrote:


I couldn't find it on Google. Could you give a link please?


haven't used it in a while but should still be SWING/AWT in the java standard library


Yep, now that means something me. I know both, but I forgot which one is OS independent. I think Swing, but not too sure.

Both Swing and AWT are OS independent. I think you had in mind SWT, which is not 100% OS independent.

AWT is very basic but can be sligthly faster than Swing which used to be a resource hog. However with current optimization state of JVMs and hardware power, you will not feel the difference. Swing is more flexible and I would suggest it out of those two.


Well, according to stackoverflow, AWT is kind of OS dependent.

Awt is a cross-platform interface and so even though it is using the underlying OS or native GUI toolkit for its functionality, it doesn't provide access to everything that those toolkits can do. Advanced or newer widgets that might exist on one platform might not be supported. Features of widgets that aren't the same on every platform might not be supported, or worse, they might work different on each platform. People used to invest lots of effort, including trying to make calls into native code from Java, to get their Awt applications to work consistently across platforms.

http://stackoverflow.com/a/408830/1091781

I think you misunderstood the point here.

As I said AWT is very basic and limited and people try to overcome this by getting into system dependent calls directly through native code, thus destroying the platform independence. However AWT in its pure Java form is completely platform indepedendent in terms of programming. And the fact that AWT does not provide access to all the stuff widgets can do on a given OS is a consequence of platform independence.

Swing is written in a different way, it has its own widgets subsystem defined, which are being rendered on the underlying OS by rather heavy methods, and that is why it was considered sluggish for many years, but not as of recent.

When it comes to look and feel of the application, then AWT will look as a window of the runtime OS, while Swing will retain its look across the platforms.
3FFA
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States3931 Posts
May 24 2013 23:37 GMT
#6099
I went to try and figure out how to use view controllers, thought this would be great...
http://www.slideshare.net/bobmccune/creating-container-view-controllers
*puts it into latest version of Xcode* error error error D:
If anyone could tell me how to make these overcomplicated view controllers for my iPhone/iPad applications in XCode it would be a great help! Currently working on my final project for my Obj C & App Development class, so the sooner the better.
"As long as it comes from a pure place and from a honest place, you know, you can write whatever you want."
RoyGBiv_13
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1275 Posts
May 24 2013 23:44 GMT
#6100
^_^ just got a pair of CC2538 chips in the mail to play around with. So far I've got contiki os installed on each board, but can't get lights to turn on, and I have no clue where the console is being output. Embedded4lyfe.
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic
Prev 1 303 304 305 306 307 1032 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech134
Codebar 15
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 988
Soma 955
Mini 845
Rush 400
actioN 394
Horang2 356
Light 314
BeSt 311
Larva 306
Stork 274
[ Show more ]
Snow 239
ggaemo 234
hero 187
Killer 133
Barracks 116
firebathero 114
Zeus 97
Aegong 71
Mong 66
JYJ 66
Sharp 47
soO 46
ToSsGirL 42
Shinee 36
Shine 30
Bale 27
Dewaltoss 22
Sexy 19
sorry 18
Sacsri 16
Rock 16
Terrorterran 13
zelot 13
Icarus 10
JulyZerg 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7455
qojqva1554
Dendi760
XaKoH 408
420jenkins72
Counter-Strike
Fnx 701
edward72
kRYSTAL_70
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes4786
Khaldor421
Other Games
gofns38311
singsing1905
B2W.Neo977
byalli540
Lowko384
DeMusliM231
mouzStarbuck171
Liquid`VortiX170
Livibee155
KnowMe125
ArmadaUGS105
amsayoshi27
Railgan18
Chillindude16
Mlord7
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV270
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream185
Other Games
BasetradeTV181
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 67
• mYiSmile113
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 24
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV379
League of Legends
• Nemesis2406
• Jankos1766
• TFBlade657
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
9h 21m
Kung Fu Cup
20h 21m
The PondCast
1d 19h
OSC
1d 22h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.