• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:09
CEST 11:09
KST 18:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9910 users

The Big Programming Thread - Page 120

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 118 119 120 121 122 1032 Next
Thread Rules
1. This is not a "do my homework for me" thread. If you have specific questions, ask, but don't post an assignment or homework problem and expect an exact solution.
2. No recruiting for your cockamamie projects (you won't replace facebook with 3 dudes you found on the internet and $20)
3. If you can't articulate why a language is bad, don't start slinging shit about it. Just remember that nothing is worse than making CSS IE6 compatible.
4. Use [code] tags to format code blocks.
CecilSunkure
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2829 Posts
February 28 2012 06:16 GMT
#2381
On February 28 2012 13:29 heroyi wrote:
I was wondering if anyone can give me a quick run down (just a general idea) of how one is able to reverse engineer a software (or how to be able to see the coding to it). I am interested in hacking NOT cracking.

do you just use some sort of decompiler and from the result do you just go and play around with the coding? Or is it more of you looking at the code and trying to find holes that you can try to exploit?

i am still new to the whole programming world. I am an aspiring programmer xD
sry for my noobines

edit: I am currently learning c++ and lets assume the program I am trying to hack uses C or C++

I don't know much about how to in a very skilled manner... I do know however that you can compile your own code and check out the generated assembly. With GCC you can use on the command line "gcc -c -S filename.c", and that will make a text file to check out the assembly code generated from your written code.

You can also try a dissassembler to take an EXE and transform it into assembly code. However I think this would be really messy, as compilers do a lot of heavy and tricky optimization that makes for very unreadable assembly.

So from what little I know, you'll likely need to be able to work proficiently with very low-level assembly.
Pawsom
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States928 Posts
February 28 2012 06:42 GMT
#2382
On February 28 2012 13:29 heroyi wrote:
I was wondering if anyone can give me a quick run down (just a general idea) of how one is able to reverse engineer a software (or how to be able to see the coding to it). I am interested in hacking NOT cracking.

do you just use some sort of decompiler and from the result do you just go and play around with the coding? Or is it more of you looking at the code and trying to find holes that you can try to exploit?

i am still new to the whole programming world. I am an aspiring programmer xD
sry for my noobines

edit: I am currently learning c++ and lets assume the program I am trying to hack uses C or C++


You'll need a bit more knowledge about general computer arthitecture and how a program exists and runs in memory before you can do this.

These are by no means complete, but should point you in a good direction.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer_architecture
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machine_code
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disassembly
heroyi
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States1064 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-28 06:47:50
February 28 2012 06:42 GMT
#2383
On February 28 2012 15:42 Pawsom wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2012 13:29 heroyi wrote:
I was wondering if anyone can give me a quick run down (just a general idea) of how one is able to reverse engineer a software (or how to be able to see the coding to it). I am interested in hacking NOT cracking.

do you just use some sort of decompiler and from the result do you just go and play around with the coding? Or is it more of you looking at the code and trying to find holes that you can try to exploit?

i am still new to the whole programming world. I am an aspiring programmer xD
sry for my noobines

edit: I am currently learning c++ and lets assume the program I am trying to hack uses C or C++


You'll need a bit more knowledge about general computer arthitecture and how a program exists and runs in memory before you can do this.

These are by no means complete, but should point you in a good direction.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer_architecture
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machine_code
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disassembly

so..if say I wanted to hack windows 7 (or w.e software) I would just activate disassembly program and it would show me the assembly language? And I guess from there you can read the assembly and work there (if you can read and work with assembly?

edit: I am somewhat familiar with the idea of compilers to assembly to machine.
edit: 2 --> I was wondering how one would go about and try to learn some concept of programming. I guess I am asking where does one go and learn how the compiler works. I am interested to know so that I can try to learn and have more fun coding instead of fighting the code and being fearful whenever I have to change something and risk the chance of having cascading error reports...
wat wat in my pants
MisterD
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Germany1338 Posts
February 28 2012 10:06 GMT
#2384
you block out errors by having a test suite for your program that just tells you if some change of your code broke some piece of functionality somewhere else. That's the right way of getting rid of the "i'm gonna break everything and not notice it until errors fly around everywhere if i change something" fear.

Learning how a compiler works can either be done through reading books on the topic, attending one or several lectures, or even just internet-study by reading wikipedia and linked sources. But learning how a compiler works doesn't really help to prevent you from writing down syntax errors. you have to just do some coding and you'll learn over time which compile errors are the causes and which are consequences. A good example is php, where, if you forget a semicolon at the end of a line, you get a syntax error in the next line, that the compiler/parser doesn't know how to handle the first literal in that line. You are weirded out by that five to ten times, but then you learn to just check for the semicolon in the previous line first whenever you get a "unexpected literal" message somewhere in your code. You really can't learn that through general compiler knowledge.
Gold isn't everything in life... you need wood, too!
BottleAbuser
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Korea (South)1888 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-28 12:55:29
February 28 2012 12:54 GMT
#2385
I'm surprised this hasn't been posted sooner... but !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So psyched.

Some context: $35 computer. Yes, it's too slow to run WoW on. No, it won't quite fit into an Altoids can. But it's still AMAZING.
Compilers are like boyfriends, you miss a period and they go crazy on you.
CellGel
Profile Joined August 2011
Australia27 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-28 13:16:58
February 28 2012 13:02 GMT
#2386
Does anyone here have any Gamebryo experience? I'm trying to set it up to link with VS2010 on a fresh computer. I've linked additional dependencies etc, but apparently I should have an installer or something with my gamebryo folder, which simply isn't there D:

Not really looking for precise help obviously, I was just wondering if anyone with more than my 3 months of experience with the engine could point me in the direction of an actual forum for the programming side that isn't dead/all shader tuts

EDIT License is through campus/educational.
A lot of people across the years have had issues installing it on non-networked computers (i.e. off-campus). However in all these cases there has been a setup exe which generates the actual filepaths required to include the gamebryo libraries. It seems that adding the local paths manually into dependencies doesn't do the trick...

Are you suggesting I try re-downloading directly onto the computer? I'd have to check but I'm not sure if I'd be personally licensed to do that.
Fix the colours!!!!
heishe
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany2284 Posts
February 28 2012 13:07 GMT
#2387
How'd you get a license?
If you value your soul, never look into the eye of a horse. Your soul will forever be lost in the void of the horse.
heroyi
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States1064 Posts
February 28 2012 16:44 GMT
#2388
On February 28 2012 19:06 MisterD wrote:
you block out errors by having a test suite for your program that just tells you if some change of your code broke some piece of functionality somewhere else. That's the right way of getting rid of the "i'm gonna break everything and not notice it until errors fly around everywhere if i change something" fear.

Learning how a compiler works can either be done through reading books on the topic, attending one or several lectures, or even just internet-study by reading wikipedia and linked sources. But learning how a compiler works doesn't really help to prevent you from writing down syntax errors. you have to just do some coding and you'll learn over time which compile errors are the causes and which are consequences. A good example is php, where, if you forget a semicolon at the end of a line, you get a syntax error in the next line, that the compiler/parser doesn't know how to handle the first literal in that line. You are weirded out by that five to ten times, but then you learn to just check for the semicolon in the previous line first whenever you get a "unexpected literal" message somewhere in your code. You really can't learn that through general compiler knowledge.

Hey I just read your post.

So I guess in the software field experience is more valuable? If I run into a error, I'll just have to go "google" it out and remember not to make that same mistake?

wat wat in my pants
Millitron
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States2611 Posts
February 28 2012 17:20 GMT
#2389
On February 28 2012 22:02 CellGel wrote:
Does anyone here have any Gamebryo experience? I'm trying to set it up to link with VS2010 on a fresh computer. I've linked additional dependencies etc, but apparently I should have an installer or something with my gamebryo folder, which simply isn't there D:

Not really looking for precise help obviously, I was just wondering if anyone with more than my 3 months of experience with the engine could point me in the direction of an actual forum for the programming side that isn't dead/all shader tuts

EDIT License is through campus/educational.
A lot of people across the years have had issues installing it on non-networked computers (i.e. off-campus). However in all these cases there has been a setup exe which generates the actual filepaths required to include the gamebryo libraries. It seems that adding the local paths manually into dependencies doesn't do the trick...

Are you suggesting I try re-downloading directly onto the computer? I'd have to check but I'm not sure if I'd be personally licensed to do that.

I've never worked in Gamebryo, but I have worked in other game engines, so hopefully this will help.

Your DLL's need to go into the lib folder in the visual studios SDK directory. Any .h files need to go in the Headers folder in the same directory. At least some of the DLL's must also go into System 32. Last, if you're on a 64 bit OS, they need to go into SysWow as well.

Hope that helped.
Who called in the fleet?
ShadowWolf
Profile Joined March 2010
United States197 Posts
February 28 2012 20:41 GMT
#2390
On February 28 2012 15:42 heroyi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2012 15:42 Pawsom wrote:
On February 28 2012 13:29 heroyi wrote:
I was wondering if anyone can give me a quick run down (just a general idea) of how one is able to reverse engineer a software (or how to be able to see the coding to it). I am interested in hacking NOT cracking.

do you just use some sort of decompiler and from the result do you just go and play around with the coding? Or is it more of you looking at the code and trying to find holes that you can try to exploit?

i am still new to the whole programming world. I am an aspiring programmer xD
sry for my noobines

edit: I am currently learning c++ and lets assume the program I am trying to hack uses C or C++


You'll need a bit more knowledge about general computer arthitecture and how a program exists and runs in memory before you can do this.

These are by no means complete, but should point you in a good direction.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer_architecture
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machine_code
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disassembly

so..if say I wanted to hack windows 7 (or w.e software) I would just activate disassembly program and it would show me the assembly language? And I guess from there you can read the assembly and work there (if you can read and work with assembly?

edit: I am somewhat familiar with the idea of compilers to assembly to machine.
edit: 2 --> I was wondering how one would go about and try to learn some concept of programming. I guess I am asking where does one go and learn how the compiler works. I am interested to know so that I can try to learn and have more fun coding instead of fighting the code and being fearful whenever I have to change something and risk the chance of having cascading error reports...


You've asked two unrelated questions.

The answer to your first question is to learn how to read, understand, and write assembly. Most of the hacking you see is someone busting out a hex editor against a target and reverse engineering what the code does. You cannot do this without pretty solid knowledge of how assembly works on the target platform (probably x86). Once you understand assembly you can then start working your way backwards and understanding more complex concepts like calling conventions and picking out standard conventions/optimizations that will lead you to believe certain things are going on.

The answer to your second question is to actually read the specifications of the language/compiler you're using and stop guessing at things. You're afraid of breaking things because you don't grasp what you don't know. Your ancillary question about learning how compilers work is a lot more simple: to learn how compilers work you would want to research compilers.

If you want a free working draft of the C++11 standard (there are a couple of problems, but it's more or less OK outside of constexpr and noexecpt) you can download this: http://open-std.org/JTC1/SC22/WG21/docs/papers/2011/n3242.pdf

Otherwise I'd suggest it might even be more beneficial to work through Bjarne's book on C++: http://www.amazon.com/Programming-Language-3rd-Bjarne-Stroustrup/dp/0201889544

Keep in mind those aren't really good ways to teach yourself C++ in most cases, but they are amazing references. If you need to know how something works or the desired outcome based on inputs then those are going to answer whatever question you have.

Lastly, making errors and fixing them is the best way to learn. Stop being afraid to screw things up.
MisterD
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Germany1338 Posts
February 28 2012 23:59 GMT
#2391
On February 29 2012 01:44 heroyi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2012 19:06 MisterD wrote:
you block out errors by having a test suite for your program that just tells you if some change of your code broke some piece of functionality somewhere else. That's the right way of getting rid of the "i'm gonna break everything and not notice it until errors fly around everywhere if i change something" fear.

Learning how a compiler works can either be done through reading books on the topic, attending one or several lectures, or even just internet-study by reading wikipedia and linked sources. But learning how a compiler works doesn't really help to prevent you from writing down syntax errors. you have to just do some coding and you'll learn over time which compile errors are the causes and which are consequences. A good example is php, where, if you forget a semicolon at the end of a line, you get a syntax error in the next line, that the compiler/parser doesn't know how to handle the first literal in that line. You are weirded out by that five to ten times, but then you learn to just check for the semicolon in the previous line first whenever you get a "unexpected literal" message somewhere in your code. You really can't learn that through general compiler knowledge.

Hey I just read your post.

So I guess in the software field experience is more valuable? If I run into a error, I'll just have to go "google" it out and remember not to make that same mistake?


experience is almost invaluable in any field, same for software engineering. Sure it helps a ton if you have brains and good intuition and are a fast learner, you can gain experience quickly that way, but you still need it. When you start, you will inevitably run into the most stupid of issues and often enough probably not solve them by asking google, but rather making a helpless post ^^ everybody does that. But with growing experience, you increase your working effectiveness thousandfold.

The good thing to achieve is to get a kind of intuition on how to use something or what's actually wrong when you get error message X. How you gain such knowledge and intuition probably depends a lot on what kind of learner you are? I'm not very good at explaining this. I usually get pretty accommodated to coding environments (be it a framework or a language/compiler) rather fast, but i can't really explain how. Just know that you will write horrible code at any point in time. it's like normal life (at least for me): when you think back about what you did half a year or maybe two years ago, you just can't help but thinking "wow i was an idiot back then!"

But well, everyone has to start. So i guess just go for it and always try to understand what went wrong so you gain knowledge the fastest i guess? i'm really not old enough for wise words ;p
Gold isn't everything in life... you need wood, too!
BottleAbuser
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Korea (South)1888 Posts
February 29 2012 11:49 GMT
#2392
I'd say that theoretical knowledge is a good foundation. An undergraduate CS course covers pretty much everything you'll ever see in a real-life situation, plus some. After that, it's a matter of learning how to talk to clients and figuring out what they actually want you to do (instead of what they claim they need you to do), and googling for a library that implements X algorithm in the language you're using.

(At least, that's how it's been for me in my first year as a developer.)
Compilers are like boyfriends, you miss a period and they go crazy on you.
MisterD
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Germany1338 Posts
February 29 2012 21:20 GMT
#2393
well either you are exceptionally good or you just haven't noticed what kinds of bullshit you are designing :D sure, you can do designs, but doing good designs without experience is near impossible imo. At least no-one i know can do that, including myself.
Gold isn't everything in life... you need wood, too!
FoxyMayhem
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
624 Posts
March 01 2012 02:46 GMT
#2394
Anyone Here good with CSS?
BottleAbuser
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Korea (South)1888 Posts
March 01 2012 02:58 GMT
#2395
I did write some pretty ugly code for the first few months, went back and refactored them afterwards, but the basic approach was solid.

Example: Make a secure login/account control system.

I know that we'll need TLS for secure transmission of data. I know that passwords shouldn't be stored in plaintext, and should be prohibitively difficult to crack even if both the DB and the WAS are pwned. One-way functions! Google for "one-way function password security", find that Blowfish is state of the art, and google for "blowfish java". This implementation transparently uses a salt, so I don't even need to think about how to use it, great! Done in two hours, most of which was reading up on how to set up JEUS (a Korean-brand version of Tomcat) to use TLS.

Apart from designing new systems, a theoretical base lets me recognize when an existing system is stupidly designed.

Example: I've was tasked with tacking on a few features to an existing site. Its 3 different controllers use an average of 80 "else if" statements to figure out what view to display. I change this out with a text file (MUCH easier to read) that is loaded into a hash map (faster execution) that is loaded upon web app start. (Only afterwards did I find out that Spring does this pretty automatically, but I wouldn't have had the time to port everything over to Spring anyways.)

My point is, you might end up re-implementing some things, but they won't be stupidly inefficient, and you'll easily recognize inefficiency when you see it.
Compilers are like boyfriends, you miss a period and they go crazy on you.
RoTaNiMoD
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States558 Posts
March 01 2012 03:10 GMT
#2396
On March 01 2012 11:46 FoxyMayhem wrote:
Anyone Here good with CSS?


I'm good with CSS.
Chaosvuistje
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands2581 Posts
March 01 2012 09:05 GMT
#2397
On March 01 2012 11:46 FoxyMayhem wrote:
Anyone Here good with CSS?


Pretty good here myself, what do you need?
MisterD
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Germany1338 Posts
March 01 2012 09:59 GMT
#2398
On March 01 2012 11:58 BottleAbuser wrote:
I did write some pretty ugly code for the first few months, went back and refactored them afterwards, but the basic approach was solid.

Example: Make a secure login/account control system.

I know that we'll need TLS for secure transmission of data. I know that passwords shouldn't be stored in plaintext, and should be prohibitively difficult to crack even if both the DB and the WAS are pwned. One-way functions! Google for "one-way function password security", find that Blowfish is state of the art, and google for "blowfish java". This implementation transparently uses a salt, so I don't even need to think about how to use it, great! Done in two hours, most of which was reading up on how to set up JEUS (a Korean-brand version of Tomcat) to use TLS.

Apart from designing new systems, a theoretical base lets me recognize when an existing system is stupidly designed.

Example: I've was tasked with tacking on a few features to an existing site. Its 3 different controllers use an average of 80 "else if" statements to figure out what view to display. I change this out with a text file (MUCH easier to read) that is loaded into a hash map (faster execution) that is loaded upon web app start. (Only afterwards did I find out that Spring does this pretty automatically, but I wouldn't have had the time to port everything over to Spring anyways.)

My point is, you might end up re-implementing some things, but they won't be stupidly inefficient, and you'll easily recognize inefficiency when you see it.


yes efficiency isn't all that hard when you've heard your share of lectures about runtime complexity. But good design is by far more than just efficiency. Reusability, extendability, but at the same time not overengineering it, you're pretty much bound to fail at all of those most of the time without the proper experience.
Gold isn't everything in life... you need wood, too!
Bobbias
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1373 Posts
March 01 2012 10:02 GMT
#2399
So, I learned C++ ages ago from this book. Pretty sure it was the oldest C++ specifications.

Since then I've dabbled in Java, Haskell and C# (mostly C#). I'm looking at going back and learning proper C in it's newest form (C11), but I'm not sure where to start. I don't want to buy a book (but you can make suggestions anyway if there's a book you really think I should look at, and I'll try to find a copy), but I'm looking to find somewhere that teaches proper C11 (I don't want to just jump into some C tutorial and find out later that it doesn't teach the most up to date C).

Basically, any suggestions on where to learn C that teaches C11, as opposed to any of the older variants?
uNiGNoRe
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
Germany1115 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-01 16:33:40
March 01 2012 16:25 GMT
#2400
Maybe someone can help me with this problem:
Does anyone know if/how you can enable content assist in Eclipse CDT for included files that are not part of the standard libraries? Content assist works fine for functions like printf etc, but if I include other files like the OpenGL header, it doesn't work even though I have indexing enabled.

Edit: I think my Eclipse is somehow broken. Content assist doesn't even work for variables within the source file...
Prev 1 118 119 120 121 122 1032 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 69
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 797
Soulkey 313
Larva 237
Soma 206
Zeus 93
Mind 69
ZerO 64
Mini 48
Sexy 32
soO 28
[ Show more ]
scan(afreeca) 23
ajuk12(nOOB) 21
zelot 8
Dota 2
XcaliburYe6
League of Legends
JimRising 528
Counter-Strike
edward300
Other Games
gofns13964
singsing1626
Coldzera 727
WinterStarcraft581
Sick189
Pyrionflax76
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick656
BasetradeTV242
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 22
• LUISG 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2239
League of Legends
• Jankos2578
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
51m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
2h 51m
AI Arena Tournament
7h 51m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
9h 51m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d
Patches Events
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Disclosure: This page contains affiliate marketing links that support TLnet.

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.