• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:39
CEST 14:39
KST 21:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6633 users

STUPIDEST Ticket you ever got./For ANYTHING - Page 6

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 All
HeartOfTofu
Profile Joined December 2009
United States308 Posts
April 09 2010 18:07 GMT
#101
I got a summons for spitting on the sidewalk...
I like to asphixiate myself while covered in liquid latex... Do you?
NrG.Bamboo
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States2756 Posts
April 09 2010 18:20 GMT
#102
My dad got a DUI for pushing his bike home on the shoulder of the road.
I need to protect all your life you can enjoy the vibrant life of your battery
Murlox
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
France1699 Posts
April 09 2010 18:34 GMT
#103
400 € + licence suspended for 1 month + 6 points deducted from said licence (it has 12 max)

For having been flashed at 180km/h instead of 90 km/h

The stupid factor is that it was riding a motorcycle, and being flashed by the only fixed radar that takes pictures from BEHIND, on that road I perfectly know.

Was too drunk to remember said radar
Resistance ain't futile
Hans-Titan
Profile Blog Joined March 2005
Denmark1711 Posts
April 09 2010 19:18 GMT
#104
On April 10 2010 03:34 Murlox wrote:
400 € + licence suspended for 1 month + 6 points deducted from said licence (it has 12 max)

For having been flashed at 180km/h instead of 90 km/h

The stupid factor is that it was riding a motorcycle, and being flashed by the only fixed radar that takes pictures from BEHIND, on that road I perfectly know.

Was too drunk to remember said radar


People who drive drunk should be shot, cut up and fed to dogs. I have zero tolerance with that shit.

Dumbest fine: 120$ for riding the train without paying. Felt so stupid, since I knew I'd broken the rules.
I've talked my way out of so many fines - urinating in public areas (pretended we were foreign exchange students), riding without lights on bike ('I'll remember them next time!') and drinking in public (this is illegal in Denmark, but the law is never enforced: this one cop tried, but we convinced him it was bullshit and he left us alone).
My dad went to NYC some 30 years ago with a bunch of friends and right after checking into the hotel late at night they decided to cure the jetlag by getting drunk. Being that they were cheapskates they went to a store to pick it up, went out and sat on the street and hit the bottles. 10 minutes later the cops show up and fine 13 stupid danes 50$ each...
Trying is the first step towards failure, and hope is the first step towards disappointment!
SoLaR[i.C]
Profile Blog Joined August 2003
United States2969 Posts
April 09 2010 19:21 GMT
#105
On April 10 2010 03:34 Murlox wrote:
400 € + licence suspended for 1 month + 6 points deducted from said licence (it has 12 max)

For having been flashed at 180km/h instead of 90 km/h

The stupid factor is that it was riding a motorcycle, and being flashed by the only fixed radar that takes pictures from BEHIND, on that road I perfectly know.

Was too drunk to remember said radar

This is a about the stupidest ticket you've ever received, not the stupidest person to get a ticket.
KH1031
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
United States862 Posts
April 09 2010 19:46 GMT
#106
Getting a ticket for "using" cellphone when the driver simply leaned his head against the phone during a red light.

It wasn't me, but I kinda LOL'd when I heard about this.
kidd
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
United States2848 Posts
April 09 2010 19:57 GMT
#107
On April 10 2010 00:06 RaGe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2010 06:28 SoLaR[i.C] wrote:
I had a TERRIBLE experience being ticketed my sophomore year as an undergrad.

For those who don't know, Halloween weekend at UCSB is pure insanity. I've never seen so much partying in such a condensed place anywhere. Anyway, I lived with 8 other guys in a large house and one of my house mates allowed his younger, female cousin and her three friends to stay with us for the weekend. Some were 18, some were almost 18, and all were seniors in high school. Us guys were all either 19 or 20 at the time.

It all started when I got off of work around ~9pm ready to get dressed up, start drinking, and head to Del Playa Street (where everybody walks around in costume). So I get home, and tons of people are over and everybody is already plastered out of their minds, including these girls. I walk in the house, say my "hellos" and sit down on the couch for a second to watch Sportscenter. Meanwhile, two of the girls walk outside, one of which is 17, with beers in their hands. I've been home all of three minutes when I see the police roll up and sit these girls down on the curb. Everybody in the house freaks out and is wondering what the hell is going to happen as we see them talking/crying to the police. About five minutes later the police officer comes to the door.

Here's where it went sour. Nobody else in the house was sober and would have been able to talk to the officer reasonably. Being the responsible one and expecting the officer to tell me that I need to make sure these drunk girls stay inside, I answered the door. BIG MISTAKE.

As soon as I open the door, he says: "Get the other girls out here right now or you're going to jail." The girls hear this from the back room and jump out the window and over the back yard fence because they were drunken idiots. I come back and tell him that I can't find them because they fucking jumped over a fence. So he calls for backup and four police cars roll up and they chase these girls down. They all get sat down in front of the house on the curb and I have to explain to the police officer why these girls were walking around outside drunk, and that I had no idea because I had JUST gotten home from work.

Anyway, he hands me a ticket for "furnishing alcohol to a minor," which as I've since learned, was a punishment initially created to punish liquor stores and bars that sell booze to underage kids. It's considered a serious misdemeanor and comes with a $3000+ fine AND a mandatory court appearance... I asked how it made any fucking sense to give that to me and he said: "You assumed responsibility over anything illegal by answering the door."

So I go to court where I'm represented by a public defender because I don't have jack shit for money as a college student. Initially the judge keeps the punishment as is. After the public defender talks to the DA, I get off with an infraction instead of a misdemeanor, a $500 fine, I have to attend 5 AA meetings, and I'm enrolled in the "Youth Offender" program.

The worst part was that the girls refused to help out and their parents blamed me even though I had neither bought nor given them any alcohol. It was such fucking bullshit. My buddy pitched in for the fine, but going to AA meetings is a terrible way to spend your Friday nights...



holy shit

never answering the door


You don't have to. If police are knocking on your door and there is no clear and present danger than they can not enter or make you come out without a warrant. Basically that's why he got in trouble because by opening the door he is "essentially" accepting that there is activity going on inside.

It is a very corruptable rule that cops seem to love to use to make arrests without warrants.
Hi
QuanticHawk
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States32159 Posts
April 09 2010 20:20 GMT
#108
On April 10 2010 04:57 kidd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2010 00:06 RaGe wrote:
On April 09 2010 06:28 SoLaR[i.C] wrote:
I had a TERRIBLE experience being ticketed my sophomore year as an undergrad.

For those who don't know, Halloween weekend at UCSB is pure insanity. I've never seen so much partying in such a condensed place anywhere. Anyway, I lived with 8 other guys in a large house and one of my house mates allowed his younger, female cousin and her three friends to stay with us for the weekend. Some were 18, some were almost 18, and all were seniors in high school. Us guys were all either 19 or 20 at the time.

It all started when I got off of work around ~9pm ready to get dressed up, start drinking, and head to Del Playa Street (where everybody walks around in costume). So I get home, and tons of people are over and everybody is already plastered out of their minds, including these girls. I walk in the house, say my "hellos" and sit down on the couch for a second to watch Sportscenter. Meanwhile, two of the girls walk outside, one of which is 17, with beers in their hands. I've been home all of three minutes when I see the police roll up and sit these girls down on the curb. Everybody in the house freaks out and is wondering what the hell is going to happen as we see them talking/crying to the police. About five minutes later the police officer comes to the door.

Here's where it went sour. Nobody else in the house was sober and would have been able to talk to the officer reasonably. Being the responsible one and expecting the officer to tell me that I need to make sure these drunk girls stay inside, I answered the door. BIG MISTAKE.

As soon as I open the door, he says: "Get the other girls out here right now or you're going to jail." The girls hear this from the back room and jump out the window and over the back yard fence because they were drunken idiots. I come back and tell him that I can't find them because they fucking jumped over a fence. So he calls for backup and four police cars roll up and they chase these girls down. They all get sat down in front of the house on the curb and I have to explain to the police officer why these girls were walking around outside drunk, and that I had no idea because I had JUST gotten home from work.

Anyway, he hands me a ticket for "furnishing alcohol to a minor," which as I've since learned, was a punishment initially created to punish liquor stores and bars that sell booze to underage kids. It's considered a serious misdemeanor and comes with a $3000+ fine AND a mandatory court appearance... I asked how it made any fucking sense to give that to me and he said: "You assumed responsibility over anything illegal by answering the door."

So I go to court where I'm represented by a public defender because I don't have jack shit for money as a college student. Initially the judge keeps the punishment as is. After the public defender talks to the DA, I get off with an infraction instead of a misdemeanor, a $500 fine, I have to attend 5 AA meetings, and I'm enrolled in the "Youth Offender" program.

The worst part was that the girls refused to help out and their parents blamed me even though I had neither bought nor given them any alcohol. It was such fucking bullshit. My buddy pitched in for the fine, but going to AA meetings is a terrible way to spend your Friday nights...



holy shit

never answering the door


You don't have to. If police are knocking on your door and there is no clear and present danger than they can not enter or make you come out without a warrant. Basically that's why he got in trouble because by opening the door he is "essentially" accepting that there is activity going on inside.

It is a very corruptable rule that cops seem to love to use to make arrests without warrants.


And opening the door just about lets them come in and poke around too. If there is anything illegal/suspicious in plain view, they can come in and search. So if he thinks there's underage people inside and see's a beer on the table, he'll get in. etc. etc.

Basically, if you have something to hide, don't open the door
PROFESSIONAL GAMER - SEND ME OFFERS TO JOIN YOUR TEAM - USA USA USA
Zoler
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Sweden6339 Posts
April 09 2010 20:28 GMT
#109
On April 10 2010 00:06 RaGe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2010 06:28 SoLaR[i.C] wrote:
I had a TERRIBLE experience being ticketed my sophomore year as an undergrad.

For those who don't know, Halloween weekend at UCSB is pure insanity. I've never seen so much partying in such a condensed place anywhere. Anyway, I lived with 8 other guys in a large house and one of my house mates allowed his younger, female cousin and her three friends to stay with us for the weekend. Some were 18, some were almost 18, and all were seniors in high school. Us guys were all either 19 or 20 at the time.

It all started when I got off of work around ~9pm ready to get dressed up, start drinking, and head to Del Playa Street (where everybody walks around in costume). So I get home, and tons of people are over and everybody is already plastered out of their minds, including these girls. I walk in the house, say my "hellos" and sit down on the couch for a second to watch Sportscenter. Meanwhile, two of the girls walk outside, one of which is 17, with beers in their hands. I've been home all of three minutes when I see the police roll up and sit these girls down on the curb. Everybody in the house freaks out and is wondering what the hell is going to happen as we see them talking/crying to the police. About five minutes later the police officer comes to the door.

Here's where it went sour. Nobody else in the house was sober and would have been able to talk to the officer reasonably. Being the responsible one and expecting the officer to tell me that I need to make sure these drunk girls stay inside, I answered the door. BIG MISTAKE.

As soon as I open the door, he says: "Get the other girls out here right now or you're going to jail." The girls hear this from the back room and jump out the window and over the back yard fence because they were drunken idiots. I come back and tell him that I can't find them because they fucking jumped over a fence. So he calls for backup and four police cars roll up and they chase these girls down. They all get sat down in front of the house on the curb and I have to explain to the police officer why these girls were walking around outside drunk, and that I had no idea because I had JUST gotten home from work.

Anyway, he hands me a ticket for "furnishing alcohol to a minor," which as I've since learned, was a punishment initially created to punish liquor stores and bars that sell booze to underage kids. It's considered a serious misdemeanor and comes with a $3000+ fine AND a mandatory court appearance... I asked how it made any fucking sense to give that to me and he said: "You assumed responsibility over anything illegal by answering the door."

So I go to court where I'm represented by a public defender because I don't have jack shit for money as a college student. Initially the judge keeps the punishment as is. After the public defender talks to the DA, I get off with an infraction instead of a misdemeanor, a $500 fine, I have to attend 5 AA meetings, and I'm enrolled in the "Youth Offender" program.

The worst part was that the girls refused to help out and their parents blamed me even though I had neither bought nor given them any alcohol. It was such fucking bullshit. My buddy pitched in for the fine, but going to AA meetings is a terrible way to spend your Friday nights...



holy shit

never answering the door


Same here. OMG that story makes me RAGEEE
Lim Yo Hwan forever!
Ero-Sennin
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States756 Posts
April 10 2010 20:27 GMT
#110
I got a ticket at the college I'm at this year, because the car wasn't registered and that it was impeding the flow of traffic. Well, it was not impeding the flow, and I had registered online, I just assumed that information was accepted, but instead, I had to pick up a sticker for my car. I did not know that, nor did it say that anywhere on the college website. I tried to fight it, but you know colleges, they want as much money as possible.
Luck makes talent look like genius.
Kentor *
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States5784 Posts
April 10 2010 20:28 GMT
#111
On April 10 2010 03:20 Valentine wrote:
My dad got a DUI for pushing his bike home on the shoulder of the road.

isn't that from scrubs?
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
April 11 2010 04:15 GMT
#112
Dunno if this counts, cause it was just a warning, but I got pulled over and got a written warning because my rear right window was not "sufficiently clear of snow".
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
Toun
Profile Joined March 2010
Sweden59 Posts
April 11 2010 13:39 GMT
#113
Gotten two tickets for public urination .

Only like 60 € each but still sucks to get a ticket for taking leak behind a tree 03.00.
wait wut?
aseq
Profile Joined January 2003
Netherlands4020 Posts
April 11 2010 14:48 GMT
#114
On April 11 2010 22:39 Toun wrote:
Gotten two tickets for public urination .

Only like 60 € each but still sucks to get a ticket for taking leak behind a tree 03.00.


Exactly the same thing here. Only it's 50 € here. I was sure the coast was clear (drunk obv), but then some cop on a motorcycle drives past and sees me pissing against some random wall. Don't think I got more than 5 tickets in my life tho.
NrG.Bamboo
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States2756 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-11 20:03:35
April 11 2010 20:01 GMT
#115
On April 11 2010 05:28 Kentor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2010 03:20 Valentine wrote:
My dad got a DUI for pushing his bike home on the shoulder of the road.

isn't that from scrubs?

What? I don't watch scrubs but this happened to my dad o__o;; Helmet on + key in ignition =
I need to protect all your life you can enjoy the vibrant life of your battery
Jayme
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States5866 Posts
April 11 2010 20:21 GMT
#116
On April 10 2010 04:57 kidd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2010 00:06 RaGe wrote:
On April 09 2010 06:28 SoLaR[i.C] wrote:
I had a TERRIBLE experience being ticketed my sophomore year as an undergrad.

For those who don't know, Halloween weekend at UCSB is pure insanity. I've never seen so much partying in such a condensed place anywhere. Anyway, I lived with 8 other guys in a large house and one of my house mates allowed his younger, female cousin and her three friends to stay with us for the weekend. Some were 18, some were almost 18, and all were seniors in high school. Us guys were all either 19 or 20 at the time.

It all started when I got off of work around ~9pm ready to get dressed up, start drinking, and head to Del Playa Street (where everybody walks around in costume). So I get home, and tons of people are over and everybody is already plastered out of their minds, including these girls. I walk in the house, say my "hellos" and sit down on the couch for a second to watch Sportscenter. Meanwhile, two of the girls walk outside, one of which is 17, with beers in their hands. I've been home all of three minutes when I see the police roll up and sit these girls down on the curb. Everybody in the house freaks out and is wondering what the hell is going to happen as we see them talking/crying to the police. About five minutes later the police officer comes to the door.

Here's where it went sour. Nobody else in the house was sober and would have been able to talk to the officer reasonably. Being the responsible one and expecting the officer to tell me that I need to make sure these drunk girls stay inside, I answered the door. BIG MISTAKE.

As soon as I open the door, he says: "Get the other girls out here right now or you're going to jail." The girls hear this from the back room and jump out the window and over the back yard fence because they were drunken idiots. I come back and tell him that I can't find them because they fucking jumped over a fence. So he calls for backup and four police cars roll up and they chase these girls down. They all get sat down in front of the house on the curb and I have to explain to the police officer why these girls were walking around outside drunk, and that I had no idea because I had JUST gotten home from work.

Anyway, he hands me a ticket for "furnishing alcohol to a minor," which as I've since learned, was a punishment initially created to punish liquor stores and bars that sell booze to underage kids. It's considered a serious misdemeanor and comes with a $3000+ fine AND a mandatory court appearance... I asked how it made any fucking sense to give that to me and he said: "You assumed responsibility over anything illegal by answering the door."

So I go to court where I'm represented by a public defender because I don't have jack shit for money as a college student. Initially the judge keeps the punishment as is. After the public defender talks to the DA, I get off with an infraction instead of a misdemeanor, a $500 fine, I have to attend 5 AA meetings, and I'm enrolled in the "Youth Offender" program.

The worst part was that the girls refused to help out and their parents blamed me even though I had neither bought nor given them any alcohol. It was such fucking bullshit. My buddy pitched in for the fine, but going to AA meetings is a terrible way to spend your Friday nights...



holy shit

never answering the door


You don't have to. If police are knocking on your door and there is no clear and present danger than they can not enter or make you come out without a warrant. Basically that's why he got in trouble because by opening the door he is "essentially" accepting that there is activity going on inside.

It is a very corruptable rule that cops seem to love to use to make arrests without warrants.



Ahh but you see if I see an underage guy with alcohol entering the residence or peek through a window where there is OBVIOUSLY a loud party then that goes flying out the window.

And face it, small parties are not the ones that get called in...it's the gigantic parties where people are mingling outside that get called in.
Python is garbage, number 1 advocate of getting rid of it.
QQplay
Profile Joined February 2009
United States229 Posts
April 11 2010 20:40 GMT
#117
On April 09 2010 06:46 selboN wrote:
I once got a ticket to see Twilight: New Moon... It was free though...

wow worst ticket ever
Prev 1 4 5 6 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs ByuNLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings246
SHIN 145
CranKy Ducklings SOOP49
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 410
ByuN 354
SHIN 145
Railgan 48
MindelVK 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 73140
Calm 10819
Rain 2431
Bisu 1612
FanTaSy 849
Stork 563
soO 539
Shuttle 538
Rush 278
Soma 247
[ Show more ]
Snow 229
firebathero 204
Last 189
Light 112
Mind 95
Pusan 78
Sea.KH 57
ToSsGirL 51
Sharp 51
hero 46
Bale 40
Trap 38
Free 35
Aegong 27
Hm[arnc] 27
Mong 26
zelot 19
yabsab 16
HiyA 15
Shine 14
Sacsri 13
Sexy 13
Noble 12
IntoTheRainbow 10
scan(afreeca) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc9010
Dendi627
Counter-Strike
fl0m1642
byalli937
x6flipin365
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King64
Other Games
gofns34518
singsing2240
B2W.Neo615
Pyrionflax249
Trikslyr31
Chillindude14
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV212
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 89
• Gemini_19 15
• Dystopia_ 4
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV475
League of Legends
• Jankos3045
• Nemesis2022
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1242
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 21m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 21m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 21m
OSC
10h 21m
Replay Cast
10h 21m
OSC
23h 21m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 22h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.