• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:40
CEST 17:40
KST 00:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8421 users

STUPIDEST Ticket you ever got./For ANYTHING - Page 5

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
pinenamu
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
United States770 Posts
April 09 2010 07:08 GMT
#81
I never got a stupid ticket before but my dad has got some messed up tickets. he's a taxi driver and there's only certain locations that he's allowed to take passengers. one time someone asked if my dad can take him to the hospital. at the time my dad dropped off a passenger at a place where he can't take new passengers. being a good man that he is, my dad of course agreed, and i don't see how someone can refuse such a request. welp, it turned out to be an undercover cop and my dad got ticketed for it. seriously, they should change their destination to somewhere other than the hospital, i don't think anyone would refuse if somebody asked them to take them to a hospital. what if it was an emergency?
wussleeQ
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States3130 Posts
April 09 2010 07:11 GMT
#82
$40 Ticket. I was at my school and was in the student parking lot. I was turning out and then I remembered I had left my book in my classroom. I parked in the visitor's parking spot that says 45 minutes on it as it was closer to my classroom and got my book. I come back 10 minutes later with a $40 dollar ticket on my windshield and was pissed off. Apparently it's against the rules for students to park there.
BW -> League -> CSGO
TS-Rupbar
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
Sweden1089 Posts
April 09 2010 07:41 GMT
#83
On April 09 2010 16:08 JinSol wrote:
I never got a stupid ticket before but my dad has got some messed up tickets. he's a taxi driver and there's only certain locations that he's allowed to take passengers. one time someone asked if my dad can take him to the hospital. at the time my dad dropped off a passenger at a place where he can't take new passengers. being a good man that he is, my dad of course agreed, and i don't see how someone can refuse such a request. welp, it turned out to be an undercover cop and my dad got ticketed for it. seriously, they should change their destination to somewhere other than the hospital, i don't think anyone would refuse if somebody asked them to take them to a hospital. what if it was an emergency?


"Making it easier" for people to commit crimes to punish people because they think it will have some effect of prevention on others is fucking retarded TBH. I'd be so pissed if I were your dad. That shit should be illegal. Undercover agents shouldn't exist either. What stops them from being heavily corrupt? Seriously. Fuck that shit.
iphaen
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia1 Post
April 09 2010 08:35 GMT
#84
stupidest ticket i ever got. Parked outside my college and when i came out for morning tea i noticed a ticket on it, figured there was nothing more i could do about it so went back inside. (no parking around the area) When i came back for lunch. There were 4 MORE TICKETS ON THE WINDSHIELD. (all from the same ticketing officer) Close to $250 in tickets thanks!
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-09 08:54:22
April 09 2010 08:53 GMT
#85
got a ticket for wearing both headphones when i wasnt even listening to music i just forgot to take them out. It was 116$. The reason why the cop noticed too, was because I was stopped at a left turn light and I accidentally flipped my wipers when I went for the turn signal and the stupid ipod headphones are white (high contrast) to me and the rest of the car.

Really shitty luck imo. and fuck apple, once again. White headphones ftl.
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
d_so
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Korea (South)3262 Posts
April 09 2010 09:06 GMT
#86
this one time i got a ticket for speeding on my way to mcdonalds from school. i got so pissed that i sped back to school and got another speeding from the same officer.

i think i was 16.
manner
besiger
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
Croatia2452 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-09 09:21:30
April 09 2010 09:20 GMT
#87
On April 09 2010 14:25 prog.ress wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2010 14:15 remedy wrote:
On April 09 2010 14:12 prog.ress wrote:
On April 09 2010 14:05 TS-Rupbar wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Never gotten a fine for anything. I've been stopped several times while riding my bike without lights on and alcohol with me when I was younger than 18. Sometimes they just waved their finger at me and laughed if I got off my bike. Other times they stopped me and told me that it's illegal and that I would get a fine the next time.

For the alcohol, they just poured it out and made jokes saying "I guess you don't know who gave you these beers, huh?". One time they even only took half of it from me and my friends and said they were sorry for ruining our night, but that they had to do it lol.

Cops have always been awesome to me. Maybe because I never fuck with them when they stop me or because I grew up in a small town where the policemen don't want to get known as being assholes.


Sweden is sounding pretty awesome right about now. Can't believe they let you keep half of the beers on top of apologizing for taking the other half.


many countries are like that, i believe in eastern europe you cant even get in trouble for selling to a minor or for having alchohol on you even if youre under 16


I've heard of eastern Europe being less punitive, but to help you get rid of the evidence, or let you keep half of it? Sounds like a scene out of Superbad. :D


you think thats something, over here you can buy liquor if you are 12 years old and no one cares, and the cops have caught us outside with booze a million times while underage and they just tell us to move to some place else with our booze, they never took it from us.
A weak will coupled with delusions of grandeur
Ozarugold
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
2716 Posts
April 09 2010 09:23 GMT
#88
I've only ever gotten one ticket. I was driving through Pennsylvania to New York and I was going 70. It was a two line tollway and I was on the left lane while a line of maybe six or so trucks were packed tightly on my right. Suddenly a car going who knows how fast pulls up right behind me and starts flashing his lights. Having been driving for about six hours straight at that point I decide to move over. Unfortunately, there were still two more trucks ahead in the lane over. Not wanting to be wedged between two trucks and wanting to quickly get out of the way I speed up a bit and switch lanes and get in front of the trucks. The car zips by me and I decide to switch lanes over to my left because the car in front of me was going really slow. At this point I'm still rolling on around 80. I switch over to the left lane and start slowing down to 65 the speed limit. Right then and there I see flashing lights behind me and lo and behold I get ticketed for going 81 in a 65 mph zone. I nearly made it seven years without a ticket.
this is my quote.
aMiningVessel
Profile Joined April 2010
United States4 Posts
April 09 2010 14:56 GMT
#89
I received a ticket, which I fought and won against, for urinating in the woods. I was driving through my home state of NH, headed to Maine. The road was barren and long, and isolated. I needed to piss and there was no gas station or store of any type and I hadn't seen one for an hour. No biggie, I'll just pull over, lock the car and walk 10 or so minutes into the woods to leak. Pretty standard human operating procedure.

So I'm pissing, I've walked so far into the woods I cannot even SEE the road, or my car. I'm in the middle of no where. Literally I can't see a house, road or any other civilization marking. I'm about halfway through my piss and I hear a 'ahem' behind me which scares the sh*t out of me because I'm in the woods. I turn around and there's an NH state trooper watching me piss. Awesome.

He says he's writing me a ticket for indecent exposure and then said he had a right to search my car if he wanted, which he may or may not have, I don't know. I told him go for it, there wasn't anything in there except dog hair and soda bottles.

I showed up to court prepared to show a judge where I was exactly using a map and explain what I was doing, which would've been hilarious, but as usual in NH, the cop didn't show and I had the ticket wiped clean.

Still, pretty gross.
RaGe
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
Belgium9950 Posts
April 09 2010 15:06 GMT
#90
On April 09 2010 06:28 SoLaR[i.C] wrote:
I had a TERRIBLE experience being ticketed my sophomore year as an undergrad.

For those who don't know, Halloween weekend at UCSB is pure insanity. I've never seen so much partying in such a condensed place anywhere. Anyway, I lived with 8 other guys in a large house and one of my house mates allowed his younger, female cousin and her three friends to stay with us for the weekend. Some were 18, some were almost 18, and all were seniors in high school. Us guys were all either 19 or 20 at the time.

It all started when I got off of work around ~9pm ready to get dressed up, start drinking, and head to Del Playa Street (where everybody walks around in costume). So I get home, and tons of people are over and everybody is already plastered out of their minds, including these girls. I walk in the house, say my "hellos" and sit down on the couch for a second to watch Sportscenter. Meanwhile, two of the girls walk outside, one of which is 17, with beers in their hands. I've been home all of three minutes when I see the police roll up and sit these girls down on the curb. Everybody in the house freaks out and is wondering what the hell is going to happen as we see them talking/crying to the police. About five minutes later the police officer comes to the door.

Here's where it went sour. Nobody else in the house was sober and would have been able to talk to the officer reasonably. Being the responsible one and expecting the officer to tell me that I need to make sure these drunk girls stay inside, I answered the door. BIG MISTAKE.

As soon as I open the door, he says: "Get the other girls out here right now or you're going to jail." The girls hear this from the back room and jump out the window and over the back yard fence because they were drunken idiots. I come back and tell him that I can't find them because they fucking jumped over a fence. So he calls for backup and four police cars roll up and they chase these girls down. They all get sat down in front of the house on the curb and I have to explain to the police officer why these girls were walking around outside drunk, and that I had no idea because I had JUST gotten home from work.

Anyway, he hands me a ticket for "furnishing alcohol to a minor," which as I've since learned, was a punishment initially created to punish liquor stores and bars that sell booze to underage kids. It's considered a serious misdemeanor and comes with a $3000+ fine AND a mandatory court appearance... I asked how it made any fucking sense to give that to me and he said: "You assumed responsibility over anything illegal by answering the door."

So I go to court where I'm represented by a public defender because I don't have jack shit for money as a college student. Initially the judge keeps the punishment as is. After the public defender talks to the DA, I get off with an infraction instead of a misdemeanor, a $500 fine, I have to attend 5 AA meetings, and I'm enrolled in the "Youth Offender" program.

The worst part was that the girls refused to help out and their parents blamed me even though I had neither bought nor given them any alcohol. It was such fucking bullshit. My buddy pitched in for the fine, but going to AA meetings is a terrible way to spend your Friday nights...



holy shit

never answering the door
Moderatorsometimes I get intimidated by the size of my right testicle
Pulimuli
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Sweden2766 Posts
April 09 2010 15:18 GMT
#91
On April 09 2010 06:58 BlackJack wrote:
$120 ticket for wearing headphones while riding my bike. campus PD is lame


uh.. seriously? thats fucking hilarious
ModernAgeShaman
Profile Joined January 2008
Norway484 Posts
April 09 2010 15:33 GMT
#92
americans get off easy speed ticket wise. norway has the most retarded prices on speeding tickets. I got a 6500 NOK fine for doing 128km/h in a 100 zone (80 mph in a 60 mph zone). that's a 1300 USD fine.
RawrAnOcean
Profile Joined February 2006
United States359 Posts
April 09 2010 15:42 GMT
#93
I don't have any stupid tickets, just me driving too fast. 33mph in a 55. Then 23 over in a 65. The 33 one was in IL which was a 100 dollar ticket. The 23 in WI was a 250 dollar ticket.
MutaDoom
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada1163 Posts
April 09 2010 15:45 GMT
#94
A woman cop pulls over my dad while he's driving his Mustang Bullit show car. He saw her probably about 8 blocks back,so he was sure not to speed or anything. As she approaches the window, she says, "YOU SMOKE?" He replied with a sarcastic "Yeah", and pointed to his pack of cigarettes on the dash. She then accused him of flicking a cigarette butt out the window, and was going to give him a littering ticket for $120. All he had to say was "I got news for you, honey, I don't smoke in this car so that's impossible. It's a show car, if you know what that is." She got angry, and stormed away. Best way to get out of stupid tickets is be a sarcastic jerk.
Mickey
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
United States2606 Posts
April 09 2010 15:53 GMT
#95
On April 10 2010 00:45 MutaDoom wrote:
A woman cop pulls over my dad while he's driving his Mustang Bullit show car. He saw her probably about 8 blocks back,so he was sure not to speed or anything. As she approaches the window, she says, "YOU SMOKE?" He replied with a sarcastic "Yeah", and pointed to his pack of cigarettes on the dash. She then accused him of flicking a cigarette butt out the window, and was going to give him a littering ticket for $120. All he had to say was "I got news for you, honey, I don't smoke in this car so that's impossible. It's a show car, if you know what that is." She got angry, and stormed away. Best way to get out of stupid tickets is be a sarcastic jerk.

Oh man, I love when cops get owned.

Thanks for that story.
remedy
Profile Joined April 2010
United States61 Posts
April 09 2010 15:58 GMT
#96
On April 09 2010 23:56 aMiningVessel wrote:
No biggie, I'll just pull over, lock the car and walk 10 or so minutes into the woods to leak. Pretty standard human operating procedure.


LOL
id say pretty standard is to walk for 30 seconds, 10 minutes should get you to another highway


On April 09 2010 06:28 SoLaR[i.C] wrote:
The worst part was that the girls refused to help out and their parents blamed me even though I had neither bought nor given them any alcohol.


are you serious, what fucking skanks

i hope you never spoke to them again
all this time, I've lived in hope of telling you how sorry I am, I've fought armies, just to have this chance, but now, there's nothing I can say that's good enough
MutaDoom
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada1163 Posts
April 09 2010 15:58 GMT
#97
On April 09 2010 11:38 Oystein wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2010 11:30 XinRan wrote:
On April 09 2010 09:59 Oystein wrote:
Took a piss at the entrance door of a bank downtown in my hometown shitfaced at 03am, while I am taking a piss the cops roll by and pick me up. Since I was so shitfaced I spent the night in the "drunken arrest" and got a 2k NOK (about 300$) fine for public urination and even had a caricature picture drawn of me for a small notice in the local news paper Nordlys with the text "dyre dråper som svir på pungen"

dyre dråper som svir på pungen = "precious drops of burning on scrotum" according to Google Translate. Seriously?

pungen in Norwegian can be both your wallet or your balls :p
So its kind of a funny word play.

Some STDs burn your wallet
hammeronetime
Profile Joined June 2008
United States64 Posts
April 09 2010 17:17 GMT
#98
I live in a small town and they have a racket going on to where you pay an extra hundred dollars to have your speed charge drop due to "faulty equipment." It costs an extra hundred dollars to do that but you also NEED a lawyer, which is another hundred dollars. My 70 dollar ticket ended up costing me 270, but it's necessary to do this unless you want points on your license or your insurance to go up. It's pretty much legalized extortion. Also, the fact that you are required to have a lawyer to do it makes the whole thing all the more grimy, because the "faulty equipment charge" practice is wide spread around here and some towns don't have that requirement - you can pay the faulty equipment charge yourself and save the $100!
QuanticHawk
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States32159 Posts
April 09 2010 17:41 GMT
#99

On April 09 2010 07:50 Machine[USA] wrote:
Well this may not be the stupidest ticket, more like the stupidest person to get a ticket but anyway here it go's. Recently I moved to Arizona to live in "the nerd house",basically EG's sc2 house. Anyways I was traveling back to California to drop off my dad's truck and get my car. I started the drive at 4 am without sleeping the whole day "yea im fucking retarded" . So anyways im driving down the 60 which turns into the I-10 , the highway that go's straight to LA when i start seeing all these flashes while im driving. I kinda think nothing of it at first, maby im just tired and seeing things, WRONG. I had never seen those god damn camera's on the side of the road that give you fucking speeding ticket's before because they never had them in California, or at least anywhere where I had lived my entire life, so anyways to make a long story short I got 4 speeding tickets in like a 4 mile area before I noticed, and yea I kinda drive fast at 4 am when their are no cars around so I was going about 15 miles over the limit on all of them.


fuck i hate this shit, fucking cameras

On April 09 2010 13:38 Jayme wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2010 11:54 Biochemist wrote:
On April 09 2010 11:50 Mickey wrote:
On April 09 2010 11:40 Biochemist wrote:
This didn't happen to me, but when I was in the Marines it happened to one of my guys.

He goes home on leave to Texas, goes out to drink with a bunch of his buddies.

They leave him at the bar and go home, leaving him by himself at the bar. When he realizes this at like 1am, he decides that rather than spend money on a cab or wake someone up to come get him, he just goes to sleep in his car and figures he'll catch a ride with someone in the morning.

So he's knocked out IN HIS BACK SEAT, when a cop comes by wakes him up, gives him a DUI.

A fucking DUI for trying to do the right thing and not driving home drunk. And of course the military being what it is, they gave him no sympathy and took his rank, too.

Did he have his keys in the ignition? or is it completely irrelevant?


As I understand it he was sleeping in the back seat with the keys on the floor so he wasn't sleeping on them. I don't think that was factored in though; apparently they give DUIs to drunk people in cars with keys period. He couldn't go back to contest it because he was on leave from California and had to be back at work.


Actually he could fight the shit out of that because unless the keys are in the ignition the person doesn't have actual control of the vehicle.


It really varies state by state (most will hammer you though the same as if you parked your car in someone's living room) and if they wanted to be dicks, there's non-DUI shit they can get you on. Keys in the trunk won't necessarily cut it
PROFESSIONAL GAMER - SEND ME OFFERS TO JOIN YOUR TEAM - USA USA USA
ErOs_HalO
Profile Joined January 2010
United States167 Posts
April 09 2010 18:06 GMT
#100
Honestly, I didn't know it was illegal to leave your car running untended..

What a dick.
Pretty imaginitive, huh?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM532
IndyStarCraft 69
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 532
Reynor 293
ByuN 224
TKL 193
Railgan 74
Codebar 53
BRAT_OK 38
IndyStarCraft 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 56084
Bisu 3060
Calm 2035
FanTaSy 1036
Stork 824
Rush 399
hero 362
firebathero 182
Snow 114
Sharp 107
[ Show more ]
actioN 102
Mind 57
Free 54
Sea.KH 54
Trap 37
ToSsGirL 36
Pusan 34
Mong 24
soO 23
Rock 22
Aegong 22
Sexy 20
Terrorterran 18
HiyA 17
Hm[arnc] 15
scan(afreeca) 10
Sacsri 9
Shine 9
Noble 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Dota 2
Gorgc9179
Dendi1041
Counter-Strike
fl0m4802
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King100
Other Games
singsing2194
Liquid`RaSZi1475
B2W.Neo721
Beastyqt579
olofmeister557
Mlord492
Khaldor395
KnowMe300
crisheroes160
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV287
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony5
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV572
League of Legends
• Nemesis3064
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1639
Other Games
• Shiphtur4
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 20m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 20m
OSC
7h 20m
Replay Cast
7h 20m
OSC
20h 20m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.