• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:07
CEST 18:07
KST 01:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8314 users

Story Behind Your ID? - Page 119

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 117 118 119 120 121 143 Next
ohampatu
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1448 Posts
August 07 2011 14:59 GMT
#2361
On August 07 2011 23:23 Arkless wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 07 2011 23:07 ohampatu wrote:
On August 07 2011 22:31 Arkless wrote:
On August 07 2011 22:20 ohampatu wrote:
On August 07 2011 22:16 Arkless wrote:
Use to be known as Zero, a homage to the Mega Man character. But since then I have been using Arkless which happens to be my last name and never ever seems to be taken in any game ;P


what rank/league? Swear ive played you a few times or you name is indeed used more than once here.


Top 8 Diamond, according to my sc2 gears we have played 2x



Knew It ...hopefully i didn't rage on you, is hould really start using sc2gears


Hahaha nope, just glhf's in the chat logs. We are 1-1 BTW =P



Maybe we'll meet again to continue the BoX. Ive been slacking lately cuase of tethering and ping issues. 16 mb soon
I am become death, for I am the destroyer of worlds.....You will be missed KT Violet!!!
soulist
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States932 Posts
August 07 2011 15:02 GMT
#2362
My old ID when i was 11 was TuSecksY but I thought it was immature when I turned 12 (LOL), then my friend suggested me this username and I've been using it ever since. I'm 17 now.
Evil Geniuses<3
xoreyy
Profile Joined November 2010
23 Posts
August 07 2011 15:06 GMT
#2363
I was happy trouble typing one day and kept hitting x instead of c. So my clever friend started calling me xorey to joke on my typo-tendencies. I liked it as an ID because it was something simple and subtle, but not just my name.
Dusty
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States3359 Posts
August 07 2011 15:07 GMT
#2364
http://www.kenny-glenn.net/

Never forget dusty the cat ;-;
MyLastSerenade
Profile Joined February 2010
Germany710 Posts
August 07 2011 15:19 GMT
#2365
It is my favourite song. There is no special meaning behind it, it sounds good, and i can shorten it into MLS ( e.g. in bnet2.0 -_-" )
Zephos
Profile Joined June 2011
United States71 Posts
August 07 2011 15:31 GMT
#2366
Iirc, Arkantos makes mention of a character Zephos in the opening scene of the Age of Mythology campaign. It was simple, and it had a 'z' and a 'ph,' so of course it had to be cool. I used it for for a name in offline games before realizing that it probably wouldn't be taken on websites so I began to use it as an online alias.
"Trading regular soda for diet is like trading diabetes for cancer."
vahgar.r24
Profile Joined October 2010
India465 Posts
August 07 2011 15:43 GMT
#2367
ID- TheChosenOne -Loved Matrix so there!
Somethings are just worth fighting for
unichan
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States4223 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-07 15:44:17
August 07 2011 15:44 GMT
#2368
uni from the neopet
and CHAN
and that is what a unichan is
:)
Frequencyy
Profile Joined April 2011
United States344 Posts
August 07 2011 15:49 GMT
#2369
when I would play Ragnarok Online I constantly tried to figure out a good ID but I could never find one until when SC2 was about to be released while I was making a new character on Ragnarok Online so my cousin was looking on thesaurus and found the word Frequency I loved the word right away so that's my online alias now Also when I was making my name for SC2 I was debating between Optic or Frequency just a fun fact
You will not do incredible things without an incredible dream
Atropin
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany96 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-07 15:57:51
August 07 2011 15:56 GMT
#2370
My nick has been created 1998. I was about 20something then and very interested in illegal substances someone who is not me could take to experience hallucinations. I found LSD or any other commonly know substance too, well, direct into your face. So i chose Atropin

Back in these days it was common to shorten your clan tag like (Star) or [Star]. As my clan had been going under the name spiritualartists, short: (Star) I have been (Star)-Atropin.
I always thought this is a nice sound so i am just using this nick for over 13 years now
Wer andern in die Möse beißt ist böse meist
Redfish
Profile Joined April 2010
United States142 Posts
August 07 2011 15:59 GMT
#2371
My ID is Redfish. It's the common name of the Red Drum, my favorite fish to catch when I go every year near the Texas/Mexico border. Red Drum are known for being beautiful fish (big black spots on the tail) and a really tough fight - and they're delicious when you marinate them in green pepper sauce and pan-fry them.

Most people think it's a reference to Dr. Seuss - I only wish I had gotten in on the Day9 Nukefish fun, but I missed it .
SurroundSound
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
106 Posts
August 07 2011 16:00 GMT
#2372
i like Grandma's Boy and i like cheesing my opponents so the only name that was appropriate was MrCheezle
Its not John Hancock...Its Herby Hancock
TheBamf
Profile Joined June 2011
Denmark366 Posts
August 07 2011 16:03 GMT
#2373
B = bad
A = ass
M = mother
F = fucker

I decided on the username because Samuel Jackson's character in "Pulp Fiction" has a wallet with the letters BAMF spelled on them.
IM.Nestea | IM.MvP | MvP.DongRaeGu. | Genius | ST.Parting I SlayerS.MMA
EnOmy
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia183 Posts
August 07 2011 16:21 GMT
#2374
I know longer use EnOmy as my ID for anything but it's story is - EnOmy is the last five letters of my surname and can be pronounced "enemy." I mostly went for it because I really liked it as a part of my surname name. As of about 3 years ago (relatively recently in terms of my ID history) I dropped it as the spelling of my ID but more often than not still pronounce my name as if it was EnOmy. I used EnOmy for my account name here on TL because my actual ID get me swarmed.

Also ^_^ post 100!
GG WP //// 24yo.M
Tarfire
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada67 Posts
August 07 2011 16:33 GMT
#2375
Tarfire is a card in Magic: The Gathering, it's part of my best deck and has won me clutch games numerous times, Originally, I was going to use my FPS name ModArch (ModernArcher), but this seemed pretty good, and nobody ever takes it !! Lol
KAmaKAsa
Profile Joined July 2011
Finland210 Posts
August 07 2011 16:38 GMT
#2376
i made a smurf account in cnc3 tw called KAmaKAsa and then i kept playing it cuz i liked the name or smthin i guess and then it kinda sticked on to sc2
RDaneelOlivaw
Profile Joined April 2011
Vatican City State733 Posts
August 07 2011 19:15 GMT
#2377
Camp Tesomas is the scout camp for my council, Samoset (Read Samoset backwards to see where they got the name). Some of my best memories as a youth were at that camp.

The Tesomas Grace puts my feelings about the place into simple yet beautiful prayer:
Thank you Lord for this special place, Where we can make new friends and old ones embrace, A chance to share a dream, an experience too, Lord, for Tesomas we thank you.
Rassy
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands2308 Posts
August 07 2011 19:29 GMT
#2378
rassy comes from "hallberg rassy" , a swedish company wich builds nice sailing yachts O-o
Yung
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States727 Posts
August 07 2011 20:07 GMT
#2379
I was getting showed BroodWar and needed a nickname, My names anthoni so i was like yeah antattacker, then i realised that was gay as shit, so i was like XKiller not know that every 12 year old kid put a million Xes in Thier name. Then I used Cenocide which really doesn't mean anything just thought it was cool.
Finally i got a name i really liked which was Zero(I forgot he was a BW player), I got that name by looking at a Coke zero can and was like yeah Zero. Then everyone has that name so i looked up a korean translation and it said Yung so i went with it.
Kiwiandapple
Profile Joined March 2011
Belgium240 Posts
August 07 2011 20:34 GMT
#2380
I have had a couple of IDs, my very first one was Skull, shortly changed to GIN.

Was playing CS back in the good old days, and the skull was something you could spray on the wall. But it felt abit weird, so I looked at the names of the 4 CTs you could choose. GIGN. i removed the middle G and I became GIN ^^

Later I felt it was abit to short so I added Ginju.

I swapped from CS to WoW and there Ginju was allready taken on my server. so I added an x, Ginjux Then it swapped a whole lot, swapping realms mainly. until the day I found out about Starcraft, Kiwiandapple it is ^^ in SC Kiwi
Don't worry, that's halo!
Prev 1 117 118 119 120 121 143 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 642
ComeBackTV 559
SteadfastSC427
Rex103
CosmosSc2 49
EnkiAlexander 41
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 427
ProTech145
Rex 103
CosmosSc2 49
UpATreeSC 42
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44074
Jaedong 1332
Hyuk 1200
Mini 648
Soma 506
Horang2 484
BeSt 479
Soulkey 317
Larva 306
Rush 290
[ Show more ]
ZerO 267
Last 205
Snow 200
hero 81
Liquid`Ret 56
Mind 56
Free 36
Killer 35
sorry 33
Terrorterran 23
ToSsGirL 23
Rock 22
yabsab 21
HiyA 18
Shine 18
Trap 16
Dota 2
Gorgc7888
qojqva1470
Dendi891
Counter-Strike
Fnx 859
x6flipin778
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2558
Khaldor1972
Liquid`Hasu0
Other Games
ArmadaUGS3136
singsing1841
B2W.Neo990
hiko809
byalli454
KnowMe141
Liquid`VortiX117
QueenE89
Mew2King53
Trikslyr40
Railgan16
ZerO(Twitch)12
Chillindude1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream99
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 23
• mYiSmile123
• Adnapsc2 7
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix13
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2813
League of Legends
• Nemesis2025
• Jankos1122
• TFBlade737
Other Games
• Shiphtur322
• WagamamaTV261
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
17h 54m
OSC
20h 54m
Stellar Fest
20h 54m
OSC
1d 7h
Stellar Fest
1d 20h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.