• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:49
CEST 08:49
KST 15:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7961 users

Story Behind Your ID? - Page 114

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 112 113 114 115 116 143 Next
Mr Showtime
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1353 Posts
July 11 2011 23:51 GMT
#2261
It was the nickname I used for my custom fighter in Fight Night Round 3. I just thought it was pretty much the most boss name in that list and I've stuck with it ever since.
Tidus Mino
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United Kingdom1108 Posts
July 11 2011 23:58 GMT
#2262
I use Tidus

Tidus was back in 2002 when I started playing Runescape. Friend who made my account asked what name I wanted and as I was 10 and loving FFX, I just said Tidus xD. 9 years on, and 9 years of online gaming down the line, i've practically forgotten who Tidus from FFX was and to me Tidus is my online name, it's very rare to find someone within esports with a similar name, so that's just the name I use.

Head of Production at FACEITTV, ex-WW & Mouz SC2 manager
snowboarding98
Profile Joined June 2011
Ukraine20 Posts
July 12 2011 00:01 GMT
#2263
mine is bcuz i love snowboard and my age too...
thats my ID name thanks
2nd playars from ukrain
Liight
Profile Joined March 2011
Iceland103 Posts
July 12 2011 00:03 GMT
#2264
On July 11 2011 13:22 Rasun wrote:
I had the NatGeo channel on when I was making a name for something, I can't remember what. There was a show on about Ancient Egypt and their theology. The Sun god of Egypt is named Ra,
Ra the Sun god,
Ra-sun,
Rasun,
Aren't I clever.
Don't know why I still use it, its pretty dumb lol.
I've had people pronounce it everything from Raisin to Rasoon.

I actually go by Clockwork a lot, due to the fact that the mechanical regularity in both time-telling devices and the passing of time in our universe is a concept that both fascinates and captivates me.


The Winged Dragon of Ra!
It's been interesting.
Faria
Profile Joined February 2011
155 Posts
July 12 2011 00:06 GMT
#2265
This explains all xD
^-^
Kaeru
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Sweden552 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-12 00:13:03
July 12 2011 00:11 GMT
#2266
--- Nuked ---
roflcopter420
Profile Joined July 2009
Sweden168 Posts
July 12 2011 10:23 GMT
#2267
well, I do believe my nick is rather self explanatory, but here we go: I laught a lot.
Its much the same as milking a cow
Rintrah
Profile Joined May 2010
United States25 Posts
July 13 2011 18:35 GMT
#2268
Rintrah is part of the English romantic poet William Blake's mythology. I read The Marriage of Heaven and Hell in a British literature survey class a couple years ago and fell in love with Blake's style and subject matter. The opening line: "Rintrah roars & shakes his fires in the burden'd air" is just so cool. Rintrah represents just wrath.
scorch-
Profile Joined January 2011
United States816 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-13 18:47:58
July 13 2011 18:46 GMT
#2269
I originally went by elscorcho or el scorcho (weezer song off the best album ever), but the idiots i played with would call me "El" on rw/ts or in-game so I just shortened it to scorch because I didn't like being called "the" or "god."

Note: this took place before WoW existed. it has nothing to do with the mage spell from that game.
ampire69
Profile Joined July 2011
Afghanistan7 Posts
July 13 2011 18:50 GMT
#2270
Some Porchmonkeys tried to beat up some friends and me at lunch in school and some guy seeing we were in trouble starting to throw bananas at them and shout out run you fools i can hold them for a while ,,, everybody in the cantine laughed his ass off including the niggers ,,, fun time

User was banned for this post.
ampire69
Profile Joined July 2011
Afghanistan7 Posts
July 13 2011 18:52 GMT
#2271
Oh sry wrong page can you delete this
Kaeru
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Sweden552 Posts
July 14 2011 00:29 GMT
#2272
--- Nuked ---
masami.sc
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States445 Posts
July 14 2011 04:08 GMT
#2273
Made this ID when I was obsessed with Nagasawa Masami and Starcraft. Heh.
mmmmm...
Syrupjuice
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States173 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-14 04:44:26
July 14 2011 04:40 GMT
#2274
Alright, my ID has a sort of long story behind it.

I had been a gamer for quite some time before I ever needed an ID for a game. I only ever played console games like the Final Fantasy series, Spyro, and the Zelda games. But then, something amazing had come out. Final Fantasy XI. I was so excited for this game. So much so that I would get on the ZAM forums for hours and just read what people had to say about it. About a week after the game came out I was finally able to buy it. When I got home I immediately started to install the game. However, when the game first came out, it had 4 installation disks. 4! Anyway, I started installing it and went to bed when I got the the last disk. I got up early the next morning to find that the last disk hadn't installed properly, so I restarted it and went onto the forums to read some more about the game while I waited. I ended up reading a post about someone who had gotten in trouble with a GM named Juice. That name just struck me as being awesome. It was one word, had a cool sound to it, and was easy. So, I decided that I wanted that to be my name.

By this time everybody else in my family was up. It was a Saturday so my mom was making breakfast (pancakes in particular this morning [you can tell that I take pride in my story, can't you ;D]). I got the part where I had to enter in my character name. I tried Juice but it wasn't accepted. So I kept trying to think of something to add to it. I sat there for about an hr trying to decide on what to do. My mom finished all of the pancakes, and was about to call us over for breakfast when she went for the syrup, only to realize that we didn't have any syrup in the house, and then proceeded to exclaim her frustration with making all of the pancakes w/o checking for everything.

Instantly I knew that Syrup was the missing ingredient to my name (get it?! xD lol). I just thought that Syrupjuice had a pretty nice ring to it. It was unique, kind of quirky, but fun, sweet sounding, and depending on how you approached the name it could either be heard as cute or as awesome. Plus, no one ever has it c:

I have used it ever since, and will forever more c: c: c:

EDIT: Whenever I need to shorten the name I go by Juice, not Syrup. Though, it is interesting how people like to shorten my name. Some games people say Juice, others say Syrup. Juice sounds better imo.
nanospartan
Profile Joined July 2011
649 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-14 05:17:51
July 14 2011 04:53 GMT
#2275
Mine came when i was like 10, i saw the demo for crysis 1 and the "nanosuit" and I thought it was awesome. I'm also a huge halo fan so... yea.
EDIT: Also if any of you guys see nanocrusher on ladder crush him and tell him hes a noob for stealing my name. (He's a friend irl)
I was an athiest until I watched the Day[9] daily
SpaceTurtle
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia44 Posts
July 14 2011 05:09 GMT
#2276
One of my mates had the name Spacemonkey, and i thought that was pretty cool... so i decided to have Space [something], and that something would have to be: an animal and 2 syllables. After giving several thoughts, I finally settled with turtle. So that's how my ID SpaceTurtle came about.
If you're not attacking, you're probably losing - QXC
citizenleaf
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States14 Posts
July 14 2011 09:59 GMT
#2277
Citizen fungi was my dads handle back in the quake days and as he was the one who really got me into the gaming scene i thought it was fitting to try and continue the citizen legacy. Oh and my names actually leaf so yea.... =D
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
greenelve
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1392 Posts
July 14 2011 12:57 GMT
#2278
I like archers, shooting arrows through the air to attack their enemys. When i started to play WC3, i choosed nightelve and played with mass archer at early game. And as elves maincolour is green like the forest where they live, greenelve became my id. ^^x
z0r.de for your daily madness /// Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of men? The Shadow knows!
Faure
Profile Joined April 2010
13 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-15 14:34:54
July 15 2011 14:32 GMT
#2279


Gabriel Fauré, wrote Pavane which is mostly known for being used in Xzibit's Papparazzi. He sampled it, I liked it, and went to look for the original and the piece was really great.

Pavane is one of my all time favorite classical pieces, and I decided Faure was a decent nick to have. Never changed since.
Assumption is the mother of all failures.
[Tribes]
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada61 Posts
July 15 2011 14:38 GMT
#2280
best shooting game ever
wdup
Prev 1 112 113 114 115 116 143 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1908
GuemChi 505
Leta 343
sSak 38
Bale 31
actioN 26
ajuk12(nOOB) 24
Noble 13
Icarus 10
Dota 2
febbydoto15
League of Legends
JimRising 604
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King147
Other Games
summit1g8395
ceh9340
C9.Mang0273
Happy185
Sick152
ViBE109
Trikslyr25
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick506
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter147
• killerbeecast2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2213
League of Legends
• Lourlo1120
• Stunt437
Other Games
• Shiphtur482
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
4h 11m
Patches Events
9h 11m
The PondCast
1d 3h
INu's Battles
1d 4h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.