• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:23
CEST 08:23
KST 15:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8452 users

Things that annoy you in everyday life - Page 20

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 Next All
Mykill
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada3402 Posts
March 20 2010 03:33 GMT
#381
People walking too slowly and blocking the way.

Solution:
Saying "excuse me" and shuffling through
sometimes they give you a dirty look because they think the pace they're walking at is fine (even though it isn't) and decide to block you more.
At this point you just shove them out of the way as rudely as possible and pretend nothing is wrong.
[~~The Impossible Leads To Invention~~] CJ Entusman #52 The problem with internet quotations is that they are hard to verify -Abraham Lincoln c.1863
Polust
Profile Joined November 2009
Costa Rica31 Posts
March 20 2010 06:49 GMT
#382
The comedies of robin williams
people who listen to japanes music and dont even know a word
parties that some1 invite you, that was suppose to be awesome, insted you find a house full of not-cool-or-funny guys and like 0 girls
the boyfriend of the girl i like!!!!!! god i really hate him
people who belive that the bible is an aceptable prove of something
Diego Torres... he`s sooo f..king happy!!!!
white_ra for losing to iefnaej
people who belives that dreams does have a meaning
all the espn crew of mexico
mediocre football players that thinks he`s so cool
cheap people
Desperate Housewives
heroes
all csi
catolic "holy week" (i dont know how is called in english)
sick peoplen in the classroom
"maras"
tecno
psy
those who thinks phil ivey > negreanu
my pc
new cartoons
beer light
facebook stupid grups for everything
facebook games like farmville/mafiawars etc and the people who invites you
bullies
stupid drivers
flies
rouches
softporn
snakeshot in foosball
lucky people at pool
new proevolution
new pokemon
calls at 3am

Smix *
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States4549 Posts
March 20 2010 06:53 GMT
#383
Overly confrontational argumentative people. Let's just smile and hug one another
TranslatorBe an Optimist Prime, Not a Negatron // twitter @smixity
Comeh
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States18919 Posts
March 20 2010 07:12 GMT
#384
On March 20 2010 12:01 MountainDewJunkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2010 06:38 MutaDoom wrote:
On March 16 2010 07:17 Xxio wrote:
KeSPA

Obnoxious superintendents

SkyHigh

Running out of milk when you have cereal / running out of cereal when you have milk

The worst is when you've already poured the cereal, to find no milk.

This is truthiest truth that was ever spoken.

Personally, i rage a little bit more when I pour tea, let it sit for a nice long time, come on over, and figure out one of my roommates has managed to drink half a gallon of milk in 10 minutes. Happens way too often and it pretty much ruins my day :|.
ヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノDELETE ICEFROGヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(
NastyMarine
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
United States1252 Posts
March 22 2010 04:22 GMT
#385
I'm raging right now.

I leave my apartment for one night and someone manages to ruin my mac book. No one has claimed it but my suspicions lead to my roommate.
Treatin' fools since '87
do i give up
Profile Joined May 2010
Afghanistan3 Posts
May 06 2010 03:14 GMT
#386
What about that tdotkrayz fellow? God he annoys the hell out of me
tdot gives up?
comPLEX
Profile Joined May 2010
United States15 Posts
May 06 2010 03:27 GMT
#387
what annoys me the most is people asking the same questions over and over again. & myself having to explain them several times.
Zona
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
40426 Posts
May 06 2010 05:05 GMT
#388
I'm annoyed that I'm totally addicted to a clear, colorless liquid that if I don't get enough of, I'll die.

Every single day, I need such a large intake of this liquid. A small amount won't satisfy me. And the worse part is - when I consume it in an attempt to satisfy my addiction - hours later, it just passes out of my body in another form and I need to constantly obtain more just to keep myself going. More more more, every single day!

Oh how I wish I could be free of my affliction! Not one person around me has a solution or substitute to allow me to forgo this substance. The best they can do is suggest other liquids which are simply mixes that add flavor or color. And even though I'm sure that among my friends and acquaintances, many of the also suffer from the same addiction - none of them will join me in forming a support group to work together to overcome our problems. They don't even seem share my concern that this addiction will take over and ruin our lives!

And to top it off - I'm pretty sure I'm going to die even if I'm able to satisfy my daily craving for this cursed matter. Almost everyone I seen plagued by this addiction have died before reaching the precious young age of 85. I expect that I don't have many years left to live.

Oh, that someone would free me from the prison of addiction! That I might be cured and depend on this substance no more.
"If you try responding to those absurd posts every day, you become more damaged. So I pay no attention to them at all." Jung Myung Hoon (aka Fantasy), as translated by Kimoleon
lowbright
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
308 Posts
May 06 2010 05:11 GMT
#389
On May 06 2010 14:05 Zona wrote:
I'm annoyed that I'm totally addicted to a clear, colorless liquid that if I don't get enough of, I'll die.

Every single day, I need such a large intake of this liquid. A small amount won't satisfy me. And the worse part is - when I consume it in an attempt to satisfy my addiction - hours later, it just passes out of my body in another form and I need to constantly obtain more just to keep myself going. More more more, every single day!

Oh how I wish I could be free of my affliction! Not one person around me has a solution or substitute to allow me to forgo this substance. The best they can do is suggest other liquids which are simply mixes that add flavor or color. And even though I'm sure that among my friends and acquaintances, many of the also suffer from the same addiction - none of them will join me in forming a support group to work together to overcome our problems. They don't even seem share my concern that this addiction will take over and ruin our lives!

And to top it off - I'm pretty sure I'm going to die even if I'm able to satisfy my daily craving for this cursed matter. Almost everyone I seen plagued by this addiction have died before reaching the precious young age of 85. I expect that I don't have many years left to live.

Oh, that someone would free me from the prison of addiction! That I might be cured and depend on this substance no more.


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=123401
TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #49
EPO
Profile Joined August 2009
Canada341 Posts
May 06 2010 05:16 GMT
#390
On March 20 2010 12:31 Maedi wrote:
My top peeve... I absolutely abhor when people are eating and they make noises/eat with their mouths open. IT MAKES ME RAGE. I WANT TO SPORT A CAPE, BECOME A CRUSADER OF GOOD MANNERS AND JUST ... POLITELY ASK THEM TO STOP. FOR JUSTICE.


lol, I agree.

Also people who I don't know very well who sing along with the radio in my car.
Leechiez
Profile Joined April 2010
United States44 Posts
May 06 2010 05:29 GMT
#391
Not being able to cum twice in a row. :/
Gee-Gee-Gee-Gee Babeh, Babeh!
Saturnize
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States2473 Posts
May 06 2010 05:29 GMT
#392
On March 20 2010 15:49 Polust wrote:

those who thinks phil ivey > negreanu


i lol'd
"Time to put the mustard on the hotdog. -_-"
pokeyAA
Profile Blog Joined February 2004
United States936 Posts
May 06 2010 05:30 GMT
#393
People driving. Slow driving/slow turning in general
Zeridian
Profile Joined April 2009
United States198 Posts
May 06 2010 05:37 GMT
#394
fangirls, fanboys
fml
bad 4chan memes
people who cut you off while driving
teachers who express their political opinion openly
weaboos
2 faced people
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
May 06 2010 05:37 GMT
#395
Naggers, they annoy me
CursOr
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States6335 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-06 06:02:48
May 06 2010 05:57 GMT
#396
Just basically, in a general heading, people's desperate pleas for attention. Like they feel small, or unimportant, so they do shit to attract attention- on purpose- thought its meant to look casual. Makes me rage. Here are some examples:

Cell Phone ringers that are just WAY too loud and happen at questionable times. (ie Shortly after coming up to a cute girl at a register or like 1 minute after walking into a library.)

Parking very poorly or at an angle to prevent other people parking.

Ipods/MP3 players way too loud, to where it sounds like treble hissing sound- though I'm sure they imagine everyone is impressed with how much of a thug or gangster they are... its like, "can you hear that okay, 2pac?"

Loud bass music coming out of a car. Like, shake your fillings type bass. With the bumper rattling? WTF? You know this is to impress women, and you'd be hard pressed to find a woman that's not deaf that wants to get into that car.

Talking WAY too loud at restaurants. Especially about benign things. And stupid conversation in general. This almost ALWAYS includes stories about the past. He said this, we went there, then I did this... you'll find that is 90% of conversation if you listen. Pisses me off. Talk about something abstract, make an observation- in America the idle chatter you overhear will make you want to drive pencils into your ears.

People who leave their windows open so you can see their HUGE TV. It's like great. You watch TV all night every night. I'm so jealous.

People who make a big deal out of "having a day off work". Its Monday, and I'm in my driveway reving up my bikes for like 3 hours listening to Poison and Motley Crue. Please. Shut. The. Fuck. Up.

People who "work out" in their garage, with the door open. Awful technique, constantly checking to see if someone is watching how cool they are. Shitty music.

Tough guy. Talks loud. This includes Ultimate Fighting guy, and TapouT guy.

Lastly, bands that play with the garage door open. Usually are the worst. I've been in a band for most of my adult life, and always indoors, with minimal volume as works, and always stop by 9.

WTF ever happened to modesty, subtlety and class.

This thread rules! I really liked a lot of your responses. Especially Polust from Costa Rica... lol your list had me rolling.
CJ forever (-_-(-_-(-_-(-_-)-_-)-_-)-_-)
PH
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6173 Posts
May 06 2010 06:05 GMT
#397
On March 20 2010 15:49 Polust wrote:
people who listen to japanes music and dont even know a word

So I can't listen to music spoken in a language I don't know? What the fuck? lol.
Hello
blagoonga123
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States2068 Posts
May 06 2010 06:07 GMT
#398
people who use the smiley (: instead of

dunno why though.
FOOL! Pain is my friend! Now let me introduce you to it!
RoieTRS
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States2569 Posts
May 06 2010 06:11 GMT
#399
On May 06 2010 15:07 blagoonga123 wrote:
people who use the smiley (: instead of

dunno why though.

Oh god I fucking hate this.
konadora, in Racenilatr's blog: "you need to stop thinking about starcraft or anything computer-related for that matter. It's becoming a bad addiction imo"
StifSokSamurai
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States120 Posts
May 06 2010 06:11 GMT
#400
Left over time on the microwave.

People like that little girl in the movie Signs where she leaves glasses of water or any other liquid everywhere.

World of Warcraft

Jack Thomson
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4423
Leta 1843
Shuttle 1052
Shine 39
ZergMaN 26
sorry 22
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm221
League of Legends
JimRising 623
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King46
Other Games
summit1g7461
WinterStarcraft630
Sick172
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick508
BasetradeTV233
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter1417
• Sammyuel 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2201
League of Legends
• Lourlo1244
• Rush1120
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 37m
Patches Events
8h 37m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 37m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 37m
OSC
16h 37m
OSC
1d 5h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.