• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:23
CEST 08:23
KST 15:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8452 users

Things that annoy you in everyday life - Page 21

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 Next All
Myles
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States5162 Posts
May 06 2010 06:15 GMT
#401
Drivers at stoplights/signs who leave 2+ car lengths between them and the car in front of them.
Moderator
rredtooth
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
5464 Posts
May 06 2010 06:20 GMT
#402
On March 20 2010 15:53 Smix wrote:
Overly confrontational argumentative people. Let's just smile and hug one another
wtf are you talking about? are you senile? how are people like annoying? seriously could you be any more dense?
[formerly sponsored by the artist formerly known as Gene]
kOre
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada3642 Posts
May 06 2010 06:28 GMT
#403
When old people drive slow. RAAAAAAAAGE.
http://www.starcraftmecca.net - Founder
Masamune
Profile Joined January 2007
Canada3401 Posts
May 06 2010 06:32 GMT
#404
This recent influx of people in my life that for some reason believe that everything is a lie and that we have to be one with nature, aka never taking vaccines or medicines but natural herbal remedies.

wtf? I believe in conspiracies too but when you tell me I'm crazy for getting a Hep B vaccine, I really question your judgement. Sure the pharmaceutical companies can be evil, but when you have radiowaves (bad example, I know) bouncing around everywhere, god know's what in your meat at the grocery store etc.etc., I think that it's not as bad to take the necessary precautions.

I didn't get the swine flu vaccine because that shit came out of nowhere and I wasn't sure who to believe. At least Hep B vaccines have had a bit more time in the spotlight and studied more closely.
Bwenjarin Raffrack
Profile Joined November 2008
United States322 Posts
May 06 2010 07:04 GMT
#405
What recently annoyed me was driving down the road, seeing a hottie in the distance jogging down the sidewalk, you know, tennis skirt and sports bra with a pony tail bouncing to and fro. Then getting closer, they lift their head up, and I see that it's a guy.

I get it, man, you have a confused sexual identity or something and exercising in women's clothing in public makes you feel pretty, whatever. But Jesus, dude, at least shave your goatee.

The double-take about made me have a fatal car crash, intentional or unintentional, and the car behind me swerved a little bit as well. And personally, I wouldn't want the last thought I have on earth to be, "Oh hey, she looks kinda cuT MY EYES OUT WITH A RUSTY SPOON!"

I swear, whoever you are, I hate you so much I can taste it. It has a flavor, and it tastes like---ah, wait, no, I just had a hair in my mouth.

Speaking of which, getting a hair in your mouth is really annoying...
I'm not as thunk as dreople pink I am.
eNoq
Profile Joined June 2009
Netherlands502 Posts
May 06 2010 07:12 GMT
#406
On May 06 2010 16:04 Bwenjarin Raffrack wrote:
What recently annoyed me was driving down the road, seeing a hottie in the distance jogging down the sidewalk, you know, tennis skirt and sports bra with a pony tail bouncing to and fro. Then getting closer, they lift their head up, and I see that it's a guy.


LMFAO
Proburu
ilj.psa
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Peru3081 Posts
May 06 2010 07:14 GMT
#407
Extremely fat woman "proud" of their fatness, because i don't support high blood pressure and cholesterol.
gogogadgetflow
Profile Joined March 2010
United States2583 Posts
May 06 2010 07:27 GMT
#408
When you have a raging hard-on but you have to shit (and piss) REAL BAD. Now just how do you work that out????
jjun212
Profile Joined December 2004
Canada2208 Posts
May 06 2010 07:31 GMT
#409
On May 06 2010 16:27 gogogadgetflow wrote:
When you have a raging hard-on but you have to shit (and piss) REAL BAD. Now just how do you work that out????


sit down and lean forward
yarkO
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Canada810 Posts
May 06 2010 07:33 GMT
#410
On February 26 2010 02:02 IntoTheWow wrote:
Not being able to find me remote controller? (maybe a remote finder button in the TV? sorry can't help myself :p)


I've thought about this for a long time.

Why don't they make TV removes with stations like wireless phones? You know, you clip it on to recharge it, has a button so that when you lose it, you can press the button and it will beep until you find it.

Seems pretty smart to me.


When you are prepared, there's no such thing as pressure.
Zeridian
Profile Joined April 2009
United States198 Posts
May 06 2010 14:48 GMT
#411
On February 26 2010 05:25 micronesia wrote:
When you disagree with someone and they are being highly argumentative yet are saying things that make absolutely no logical sense and are claiming that you said things that you in no way said.


^^ isn't this what you do in #TL all the time?
FonzeXD
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States220 Posts
May 06 2010 15:35 GMT
#412
annoying things in everyday life. Hmmmm...

One) ex girlfriends. They can't stop thinking about you and talk shit amoungst your friends, other girls, and even their new boyfriends so they can become jealous and try to pounce. Why don't they give up and realize that I'm not the one and I'm not perfect ;P

Two) Angry jealous boyfriends. Come on, please step back. I just hugged your chick, what are you going to do about it? "Oh, it was her fault blah blah blah" sweet, so I'll call her up later, peace ;P stupid people, stop inventing affairs in your head that include me.

Three) chicks on drugs. I know that alcohol is social lube, weed is to relax you, pills cure you, but when you go and throw a roche pill in an MD 20/20 while smoking a fatty and randomly hitting the YaYo, you're just asking for attention. Also, angry jealous boyfriends may occur(and even worse, you might have an ex like this). Probably the worst thing on planet earth because your friends might get dragged down into this frenzy and end up talking shit behind your back with your exs.

Four) Dramatic Friends(Divas). I have a bunch of friends who, once I broke up with a chick, fly to her like flies on shit. It's happened so many times I won't even talk about it much. People who supposedly say they are your friends yet hang out with your ex. Not only is it dramatic to have a friend like this because they usually can't talk much without mentioning your ex, it's problematic because I am an anti-drama. I don't need another love triangle to destroy.

Five) Drama. Drama for yo momma. This is the biggest annoyance. I try to kill the drama left and right, as much as I can. It's everywhere though, and sometimes I can't help but cause a little drama and not even know it. So many people have been affected and I can't really count how many but it's a disturbing thought to know that almost everyday, I get talked about. I use the drama to rise to the top, because drama makes humans soft and weak.
If I take you for granted, if I fuck up the planet, ain't nothing to it, gangsta rap made me do it.
Corrupt
Profile Joined August 2009
Bulgaria1312 Posts
May 06 2010 15:43 GMT
#413
Protoss players who survive my all-ins.
Just a guy trying to enjoy living in the worst timeline and failing miserably since 1990.
Jayme
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States5866 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-06 15:51:43
May 06 2010 15:50 GMT
#414
On May 06 2010 16:04 Bwenjarin Raffrack wrote:
What recently annoyed me was driving down the road, seeing a hottie in the distance jogging down the sidewalk, you know, tennis skirt and sports bra with a pony tail bouncing to and fro. Then getting closer, they lift their head up, and I see that it's a guy.

I get it, man, you have a confused sexual identity or something and exercising in women's clothing in public makes you feel pretty, whatever. But Jesus, dude, at least shave your goatee.

The double-take about made me have a fatal car crash, intentional or unintentional, and the car behind me swerved a little bit as well. And personally, I wouldn't want the last thought I have on earth to be, "Oh hey, she looks kinda cuT MY EYES OUT WITH A RUSTY SPOON!"

I swear, whoever you are, I hate you so much I can taste it. It has a flavor, and it tastes like---ah, wait, no, I just had a hair in my mouth.

Speaking of which, getting a hair in your mouth is really annoying...


Oh wow I can sympathize, something similar happened to me yesterday.

The way you described it still has me laughing though.
Python is garbage, number 1 advocate of getting rid of it.
Galdring
Profile Joined April 2010
Norway17 Posts
May 06 2010 15:58 GMT
#415
visiting tl.net everyday and realize that u don't have a sc2 beta key
Marahumm
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States98 Posts
May 06 2010 16:11 GMT
#416
What annoys me?

Scenario:
- You try to exit an interstate onto another one, or just exiting in general
- The exit lanes are backed up by everyone else trying to exit
- You patiently wait in line with everyone else, when you see in the rear-view mirror another driver getting impatient, going into a less-crowded lane that ISN'T an exit lane, flooring it until they get to the point of no return to exit, then stop suddenly, somehow expecting everyone that's been waiting in line to hold back and let them in.
- At this point you start screaming at everyone in front of you. You feel like Leonidas as you bellow to them "Don't give them an inch!!"
- During the screaming process, one of two things happen:

A) Someone lets them in, to which you rage incoherently for who knows how long
B) NOBODY lets them in, and you drive by, inches from the car in front of you, waving to the jackass that tried to cut corners with a big "Fuck You!" grin on your face.

This happens to me every afternoon on my way home from work, and I consider it a personal victory when B occurs.
Looks like you mashed some poor fellers dog, Sarge.
101TFP
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
420 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-06 21:02:53
May 06 2010 21:01 GMT
#417
I HATE people writing "would of" / "could of" instead of "would have" / "could have".

This is so plainly wrong and incredibly stupid that I want to rip my eyes out everytime I see it.
People get what they get, this has nothing to do with what they deserve.
micronesia
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States24805 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-06 21:13:46
May 06 2010 21:12 GMT
#418
On May 06 2010 23:48 Zeridian wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2010 05:25 micronesia wrote:
When you disagree with someone and they are being highly argumentative yet are saying things that make absolutely no logical sense and are claiming that you said things that you in no way said.


^^ isn't this what you do in #TL all the time?

Usually no unless I'm pretend trolling... pretend trolling is when you pretend you are trolling (huhuhu) and most people realize it's just you being silly except for the people who somehow don't get it unless it's patently obvious and start calling you out for the things you are saying.

On May 07 2010 06:01 101TFP wrote:
I HATE people writing "would of" / "could of" instead of "would have" / "could have".

This is so plainly wrong and incredibly stupid that I want to rip my eyes out everytime I see it.

How is this incredibly stupid? I mean... yea it's wrong but people speak quickly and say 'would've' to sound like 'would of' all the time... so it's a very understandable mistake to make.
ModeratorThere are animal crackers for people and there are people crackers for animals.
101TFP
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
420 Posts
May 06 2010 23:28 GMT
#419
it may sound like "of" when speaking, but this does not justify ripping apart your sentence structure like that while typing.
dont get me wrong, i am not a hardcore grammar nazi, but even as a non-native speaker i get cramps in my brain when reading would of.
People get what they get, this has nothing to do with what they deserve.
JustSoPro
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States8 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-06 23:41:26
May 06 2010 23:32 GMT
#420
Black people... One is occasionally tolerable, but anymore and I'm like just kill me now.
Moisture is the essence of wetness, and wetness is the essence of beauty.
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4423
Leta 1843
Shuttle 1052
Shine 39
ZergMaN 26
sorry 22
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm221
League of Legends
JimRising 623
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King46
Other Games
summit1g7461
WinterStarcraft630
Sick172
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick508
BasetradeTV233
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter1417
• Sammyuel 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2201
League of Legends
• Lourlo1244
• Rush1120
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 37m
Patches Events
8h 37m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 37m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 37m
OSC
16h 37m
OSC
1d 5h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.