• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:07
CEST 01:07
KST 08:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War665.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
ESL Pro Tour for SC2 discontinued [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Ziemie's Starcraft 1 Prequel Campaign Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13105 users

Things that annoy you in everyday life - Page 19

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 22 Next All
PanN
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States2828 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-15 17:27:29
March 15 2010 17:27 GMT
#361
Generic radio rap, stupid people, retarded blog posts.

I need to make an effort to post more constructive things, I'm extremely negative in just about anything........ its sad. I only get enough motivation to post when someone makes me upset... I used to be so helpful on other forums =(
We have multiple brackets generated in advance. Relax . (Kennigit) I just simply do not understand how it can be the time to play can be 22nd at 9:30 pm PST / midnight the 23rd at the same time. (GGzerg)
bdams19
Profile Joined January 2005
United States1316 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-15 21:44:12
March 15 2010 21:43 GMT
#362
my gf one week before and during her .

edit: also, the realization that periods actually affect women for two weeks, not one.
FragKrag
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States11567 Posts
March 15 2010 22:01 GMT
#363
people who recommend the 9800gtx
*TL CJ Entusman #40* "like scissors does anything to paper except MAKE IT MORE NUMEROUS" -paper
Neo7
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States922 Posts
March 15 2010 22:07 GMT
#364
On March 12 2010 14:25 Manifesto7 wrote:
I also hear the high tone from the television (although it is only older ones that have picture tubes, LCD doesn't make it). It drives me nuts.


I think the VIZIO brand LCD screens make that noise. One of my relatives has one of those and you can hear the high pitched "screech" coming from it. Sure enough, only one other person was able to hear it besides me and it's really annoying once you notice it.

The one thing that really grinds my gears are people who wake me up before my alarm clock is supposed to. I'm not a morning person and I tell everyone to stay the **** away from me for at least 30 minutes so I can wake up properly.
It takes an idiot to do cool things.
bdams19
Profile Joined January 2005
United States1316 Posts
March 15 2010 22:15 GMT
#365
omg when someone calls me in the morning like 8 minutes before my alarm i get so peeved. WTF AM I SUPP TO DO FOR 8 MINS NOW
Xxio
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada5565 Posts
March 15 2010 22:17 GMT
#366
KeSPA

Obnoxious superintendents

SkyHigh

Running out of milk when you have cereal / running out of cereal when you have milk
KTY
MutaDoom
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada1163 Posts
March 19 2010 21:38 GMT
#367
On March 16 2010 07:17 Xxio wrote:
KeSPA

Obnoxious superintendents

SkyHigh

Running out of milk when you have cereal / running out of cereal when you have milk

The worst is when you've already poured the cereal, to find no milk. Those "Got Milk" commercials had it right.
ilistis
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States828 Posts
March 19 2010 21:44 GMT
#368
running and the secondhand smoke from smokers- I try to hold my breath and run through it but it doesn't work all the time.

running and fking bus exhaust(I try to do the above mentioned but this is one is just unavoidable sometimes)

"The man who removes a mountain begins by carrying away small stones."-William Faulkner *_*_*_Kolll FAN_*_*_*
Frits
Profile Joined March 2003
11782 Posts
March 19 2010 21:45 GMT
#369
On March 20 2010 06:38 MutaDoom wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2010 07:17 Xxio wrote:
KeSPA

Obnoxious superintendents

SkyHigh

Running out of milk when you have cereal / running out of cereal when you have milk

The worst is when you've already poured the cereal, to find no milk. Those "Got Milk" commercials had it right.


-people who eat cereal

eat bread for christ's sake
ilistis
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States828 Posts
March 19 2010 21:46 GMT
#370
On March 15 2010 17:14 iCCup.deL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2010 08:41 Piy wrote:
Vegetarians that eat cheese and eggs have started to genuinely annoy me lately.

???????????

Cheese is understandable because animals die to produce it (see rennet) and I don't eat it myself, but things like free range eggs or milk from cows that live in a paddock is completely different to killing the animal. If I won't eat McDonalds because it makes you fat, does it mean I won't even call in there to buy an orange juice?

From the 'better for the environment / sustainable living' standpoint I guess drinking milk is a little hypocritical.

Show nested quote +
On March 14 2010 15:33 Roxen000 wrote:
Do people sort of find hugging weird, odd and annoying?

It's such a weird social convention. Hey I'm so happy to see you I'm gonna hold you very close to me and give you a little squeeeeze. It's so common between young people too. Like I'll meet people for the first time ever and they will give me a hug (mostly girls do this) which is kind of silly imo. I just met you, I don't wanna rub up against you.

I like it when it's just greeting family after a long absence or just a quick hug meeting relatives for the first time in a long while but when friends do it I really dislike it.
'

wtf? how can you not like hugs man? at least hugs are better than drugs man..

thats another thing that pisses me off, people who do drugs and pass it off as a social norm..fk you
"The man who removes a mountain begins by carrying away small stones."-William Faulkner *_*_*_Kolll FAN_*_*_*
nevz
Profile Joined October 2008
Sweden72 Posts
March 19 2010 22:07 GMT
#371
People who pronounce et cetera as "excetera". It makes no sense, stop doing that.
ilj.psa
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Peru3081 Posts
March 19 2010 22:09 GMT
#372
sc2
Polust
Profile Joined November 2009
Costa Rica31 Posts
March 19 2010 22:17 GMT
#373
when you're eating something really great, like an amazing chocolate cake, and some1 asks you for some.... errrrrrrr
r4j2ill
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Canada111 Posts
March 20 2010 02:20 GMT
#374
people who got into beta
The enemy of my enemy of my enemy is my enemy but his enemy is my friend ;D - r4j2ill
Suc
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Australia1569 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-20 02:49:19
March 20 2010 02:44 GMT
#375
arks instead of ask
when people say somethink instead of somethinG
this omfg:
On March 20 2010 06:46 ilistis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2010 17:14 iCCup.deL wrote:
On March 04 2010 08:41 Piy wrote:
Vegetarians that eat cheese and eggs have started to genuinely annoy me lately.

???????????

Cheese is understandable because animals die to produce it (see rennet) and I don't eat it myself, but things like free range eggs or milk from cows that live in a paddock is completely different to killing the animal. If I won't eat McDonalds because it makes you fat, does it mean I won't even call in there to buy an orange juice?

From the 'better for the environment / sustainable living' standpoint I guess drinking milk is a little hypocritical.

On March 14 2010 15:33 Roxen000 wrote:
Do people sort of find hugging weird, odd and annoying?

It's such a weird social convention. Hey I'm so happy to see you I'm gonna hold you very close to me and give you a little squeeeeze. It's so common between young people too. Like I'll meet people for the first time ever and they will give me a hug (mostly girls do this) which is kind of silly imo. I just met you, I don't wanna rub up against you.

I like it when it's just greeting family after a long absence or just a quick hug meeting relatives for the first time in a long while but when friends do it I really dislike it.
'

wtf? how can you not like hugs man? at least hugs are better than drugs man..

thats another thing that pisses me off, people who do drugs and pass it off as a social norm..fk you

and this:
On March 20 2010 06:44 ilistis wrote:
running and the secondhand smoke from smokers- I try to hold my breath and run through it but it doesn't work all the time.

running and fking bus exhaust(I try to do the above mentioned but this is one is just unavoidable sometimes)



Also, blatant spelling errors and people who when told that they have spelled a word wrong respond with 'whatever' or 'who cares'. [caps]It's your fucking mother tongue, how can you not care about looking like a complete and utter fucking moron and not being able to use it properly?!?![/caps]

Oh yeah, and apostrophe misuse!

When there are most of those grammatical and spelling errors combined I honestly feel pure rage rush through my brain and my eyes kind of blur up.

edit to remove all caps from above
MaiBoA38
Profile Joined June 2008
United States108 Posts
March 20 2010 02:45 GMT
#376
Extremely obese people in those motorized wheelchairs, whose only reason for being in them is supreme laziness.

Especially when they come up to me in the bakery and ask if they can buy cakes with food stamps.
Sometimes its not intentional, sometimes you just botch it.
Bibbit
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada5377 Posts
March 20 2010 02:49 GMT
#377
Getting a loose hair on you in the shower. Damn near impossible to take it off.
MountainDewJunkie
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States10347 Posts
March 20 2010 03:01 GMT
#378
On March 20 2010 06:38 MutaDoom wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2010 07:17 Xxio wrote:
KeSPA

Obnoxious superintendents

SkyHigh

Running out of milk when you have cereal / running out of cereal when you have milk

The worst is when you've already poured the cereal, to find no milk.

This is truthiest truth that was ever spoken.
[21:07] <Shock710> whats wrong with her face [20:50] <dAPhREAk> i beat it the day after it came out | <BLinD-RawR> esports is a giant vagina
CheAse
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada919 Posts
March 20 2010 03:15 GMT
#379
How about today...
1. CNN video game reviewers http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/tech/2010/03/17/starcraft2.review.cnn

2. People who only contact you because they want something from you.

3. People who constantly correct my spelling( damn you squigly red line)

4. Losing on ICCUP because someone swapped their race on countdown.

5. Having a car that starts 75% of the time.

6. People who beat themselves up and get walked over who don't deserve it.

7. Assholes in rush hour.

SCV good to go sir
Maedi
Profile Joined August 2009
United States477 Posts
March 20 2010 03:31 GMT
#380
I hate when I'm doing something in a room, someone comes in for something / to say something and then they leave.
...
...
And the fucking door is left open.

My top peeve... I absolutely abhor when people are eating and they make noises/eat with their mouths open. IT MAKES ME RAGE. I WANT TO SPORT A CAPE, BECOME A CRUSADER OF GOOD MANNERS AND JUST ... POLITELY ASK THEM TO STOP. FOR JUSTICE.
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
The QMC Showmatch 1
OSC
08:00
Masters Cup #151: Group A
davetesta0
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O124
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10200
Artosis 626
ZZZero.O 124
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm175
League of Legends
Doublelift5059
JimRising 181
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4293
Other Games
summit1g8779
FrodaN2348
Liquid`RaSZi2060
C9.Mang0298
Livibee194
ToD179
Pyrionflax109
Maynarde103
ArmadaUGS48
Mew2King39
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1143
StarCraft 2
CranKy Ducklings17
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 115
• musti20045 40
• Sammyuel 30
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1502
• Scarra687
• Shiphtur615
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 53m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.