• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:22
CEST 21:22
KST 04:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12879 users

E-Cigarettes - Page 11

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 14 Next All
OuchyDathurts
Profile Joined September 2010
United States4588 Posts
February 22 2014 23:08 GMT
#201
On February 23 2014 07:52 peanutsfan1995 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2014 06:52 OuchyDathurts wrote:
I don't know about just starting to use nicotine to relax for writing papers. Seems a silly reason to start taking a horrifyingly addictive substance but whatever lol. Just going to copy paste my recommendations from a few pages ago. It's the same recommendation I'd give to anyone thinking of switching. But again, I wouldn't go down this road for mere paper writing but to each their own I guess.


Schoolwork drives my anxiety up the wall to a crazy amount. Friend's vape was the only thing that's really managed to take the edge off. Trust me, I'm looking at other ways of coping, but right now, this seems to be the best. :c


Well, nicotine is good for stress. Just saying you're probably opening a giant can of worms so think about it first. Look for a local shop, try the setup above, get super low nicotine level liquid.
LiquidDota Staff
peanuts
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States1225 Posts
February 22 2014 23:29 GMT
#202
On February 23 2014 08:08 OuchyDathurts wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2014 07:52 peanutsfan1995 wrote:
On February 23 2014 06:52 OuchyDathurts wrote:
I don't know about just starting to use nicotine to relax for writing papers. Seems a silly reason to start taking a horrifyingly addictive substance but whatever lol. Just going to copy paste my recommendations from a few pages ago. It's the same recommendation I'd give to anyone thinking of switching. But again, I wouldn't go down this road for mere paper writing but to each their own I guess.


Schoolwork drives my anxiety up the wall to a crazy amount. Friend's vape was the only thing that's really managed to take the edge off. Trust me, I'm looking at other ways of coping, but right now, this seems to be the best. :c


Well, nicotine is good for stress. Just saying you're probably opening a giant can of worms so think about it first. Look for a local shop, try the setup above, get super low nicotine level liquid.

Yeah, I'm thinking about it a lot, don't worry. Just wanted to do research first. The stuff I bummed off my friend was pretty low nicotine levels, so I'd probably stick with that level.
Writer"My greatest skill is my enjoyment of the game" - Grubby | @TL_Peanuts
oDieN[Siege]
Profile Joined November 2009
United States2905 Posts
February 25 2014 18:09 GMT
#203
All I know is that I love the Cotton Candy Flavored one. I'm addicted.... all over again.
말크 : ^_^~ NeO)GabuAt, vGODieN
zulu_nation8
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
China26351 Posts
February 27 2014 06:03 GMT
#204
Something I've noticed is I'm coughing more when vaping compared to smoking regular cigs. I've cut down on real cigs so I should be taking in less toxic stuff overall.
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
February 27 2014 06:14 GMT
#205
On February 27 2014 15:03 zulu_nation8 wrote:
Something I've noticed is I'm coughing more when vaping compared to smoking regular cigs. I've cut down on real cigs so I should be taking in less toxic stuff overall.

Drink lots more water than you're used to if you aren't already.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-06 16:10:15
March 06 2014 15:15 GMT
#206
Oh my, I've been LOVING the Kanger EVOD clearo so much. It goes very nicely with the vision spinner 1300

these are my current juices I've been enjoying
http://smokelessimage.com/refill-liquid/icementhol30ml.html
this above is my current favorite. replaced the menthol craving for the former love of my life, newport 100's...=/

http://thevaporchef.com/products/honey-pearry

http://www.gremlinjuice.com/bretts-breakfast-blend/
MarlieChurphy
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
United States2065 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-07 08:51:31
March 07 2014 08:51 GMT
#207
Just curious, I know and see hundreds of the vape pens these days but I never really know the costs. Some people tell me they spent over a 100$ on just the pen etc.

What is the cheapest setup? What is the most expensive? What are the ranges of the parts/liquids in prices?

Curious how long it takes to pay for itself.
RIP SPOR 11/24/11 NEVAR FORGET
Striker.superfreunde
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany1120 Posts
March 07 2014 09:19 GMT
#208
An average pen costs you probably ~30 $. A good vaporizer should be around 15 $ ( there are plenty of cheaper vaporizers, which are still fine). You can get away with less $ and still get a good experience. Liquids range from 5 to 8 $. A normal liquid should last two and a half vaporizer fillings~ish (average tank size). If you are a heavy smoker ( a paket+ per day) you probably get away with 1 1/2 tank fillings each day.
I can't tell you the exact numbers, because i'm not using e-cigs to replace normal cigs, instead i only use them if i want to smoke in my flat if i'm to lazy to go outside to smoke. And i'm not used to USD prices, but they should be the around the same (eur <-> usd)
'Your ak is pretty... uhm... dank!'
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
March 07 2014 12:42 GMT
#209
On March 07 2014 18:19 Striker.superfreunde wrote:
An average pen costs you probably ~30 $. A good vaporizer should be around 15 $ ( there are plenty of cheaper vaporizers, which are still fine). You can get away with less $ and still get a good experience. Liquids range from 5 to 8 $. A normal liquid should last two and a half vaporizer fillings~ish (average tank size). If you are a heavy smoker ( a paket+ per day) you probably get away with 1 1/2 tank fillings each day.
I can't tell you the exact numbers, because i'm not using e-cigs to replace normal cigs, instead i only use them if i want to smoke in my flat if i'm to lazy to go outside to smoke. And i'm not used to USD prices, but they should be the around the same (eur <-> usd)

I have no self control and refill probably 3-4 times per day (2mL tank) but I don't feel guilty at 6mg.

On March 07 2014 17:51 MarlieChurphy wrote:
Just curious, I know and see hundreds of the vape pens these days but I never really know the costs. Some people tell me they spent over a 100$ on just the pen etc.

What is the cheapest setup? What is the most expensive? What are the ranges of the parts/liquids in prices?

Curious how long it takes to pay for itself.


ego twist [battery] + kanger mini protank [clearomizer] gives you a good low profile vape with decent performance if you're looking to switch from cigarettes. Yeah, some of the custom stuff (things people build by hand or in limited runs) can get pretty expensive but that's mostly for people who enjoy it as a hobby / being an elitist / want to splurge. You can get started at pretty much any time for under $100 (I say this as someone who did) and move on from there if you get the desire / cash to do so.

2 batteries [to rotate through while one charges, or get a passthrough device if you are willing to spend a bit more such as the iTazte VV], 2 tanks [one is a backup], a package of replacement coils, 30ml of juice, you should be good for a week of pleasure and more. Some online businesses offer sampler packs that will send you a bunch of small bottles with different things to try if you're looking to figure out your tastes as well.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
OuchyDathurts
Profile Joined September 2010
United States4588 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-11 03:53:36
March 11 2014 03:51 GMT
#210
My iclear broke. Think some glue gave out at the top or something. Picked up a Kanger Aerotank and so far I fucking love this thing.

They're pricey but its built like a brick shit house and apparently fully replaceable. The tank is pyrex glass, if it cracks somehow you can just throw a new piece in. It also allows you to regulate the amount of airflow when you drag. There's a little threaded knob so you can go full throttle and pull a ton of air or close it off entirely. It's on the large side of things, would fit better on a provari or something. But so far I'm digging it.

Also picked up some grape juice, pretty tasty. Anyone ordered from Mount Baker and got flavor shots? I'm thinking of picking up a gigantic bottle of grape (never having tried it) but I think I'd prefer some extra flavor power but don't want to like go overboard (if that's possible lol)
LiquidDota Staff
Irave
Profile Joined October 2010
United States9965 Posts
March 11 2014 04:43 GMT
#211
On March 07 2014 18:19 Striker.superfreunde wrote:
An average pen costs you probably ~30 $. A good vaporizer should be around 15 $ ( there are plenty of cheaper vaporizers, which are still fine). You can get away with less $ and still get a good experience. Liquids range from 5 to 8 $. A normal liquid should last two and a half vaporizer fillings~ish (average tank size). If you are a heavy smoker ( a paket+ per day) you probably get away with 1 1/2 tank fillings each day.
I can't tell you the exact numbers, because i'm not using e-cigs to replace normal cigs, instead i only use them if i want to smoke in my flat if i'm to lazy to go outside to smoke. And i'm not used to USD prices, but they should be the around the same (eur <-> usd)

Nice to find a little community for this on TL.

Ok, now lets go super cheap setup. Most stateside vendors are still sold out, damned Chinese new years. Either way couple of options. http://www.steammonkey.com/SPIDERMONKEY_p/kit-spid.htm $15 Not interested in rebuilding, pick up some of their coils $1.10, at the least I would say you should expect to get a week out of them.

Juice, unless you're making your own you won't find any cheaper than http://www.lucky7vapes.com/ $1.99 for 12ml, or go way big and do $10.99 for 120ml. No complex flavors here, just the simple Flavor West mixes, but its great for its price. You'll likely casually go through maybe 3ml a day.

That's 3 weeks of stuff for less than $25. Worth the investment if you're considering quitting smoking. Good luck!
ZERG_RUSSIAN
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
10417 Posts
March 14 2014 09:06 GMT
#212
I'm currently running a Vamo v5 with a protank 3 setup for personal carry and a nemesis clone + igo-w for home vaping

The nemesis clone is fucking AMAZING for flavor and vapor delivery. Rebuildable coils are the way to go if you have the time and patience. You get SOOOOOOO much more flavor and mileage from your juice.

Oh and I'm currently vaping Space Jam Andromeda and Astro as well as Halcyon Cran'chi and Dragon'Chi. I have some People's Vape Manifesto for my coffee flavor and Seduce Juice Jango for my tobacco flavor. Still using Space Jam/Halcyon for my ADV (all day vapes) but the manifesto and jango are both good when I want something more rugged.
I'm on GOLD CHAIN
Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
March 14 2014 18:21 GMT
#213
On March 14 2014 18:06 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
I'm currently running a Vamo v5 with a protank 3 setup for personal carry and a nemesis clone + igo-w for home vaping

The nemesis clone is fucking AMAZING for flavor and vapor delivery. Rebuildable coils are the way to go if you have the time and patience. You get SOOOOOOO much more flavor and mileage from your juice.

Oh and I'm currently vaping Space Jam Andromeda and Astro as well as Halcyon Cran'chi and Dragon'Chi. I have some People's Vape Manifesto for my coffee flavor and Seduce Juice Jango for my tobacco flavor. Still using Space Jam/Halcyon for my ADV (all day vapes) but the manifesto and jango are both good when I want something more rugged.

Nice! Mods are the next thing on my list, if I ever get to that point. For now, the vision spinner is more than enough. hehe
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-14 18:37:39
March 14 2014 18:36 GMT
#214
The mCig is highly recommended to me. has anyone tried that one?
it actually burns tobacco (or w.e. you put in it)
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
ZERG_RUSSIAN
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
10417 Posts
March 14 2014 19:12 GMT
#215
Do NOT buy anything cigalike, they've been shown to have higher levels of carcinogens and they don't compare AT ALL to even the most basic vaporizer device. Do yourself a favor and get an iTaste vv v3.0 or an ego twist or something to start. You'll thank me.
I'm on GOLD CHAIN
ZERG_RUSSIAN
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
10417 Posts
March 14 2014 19:14 GMT
#216
If you just wanna vape weed straight then why not just smoke it out of a pipe? Also you can use honey oil in all vaporizer devices anyway so... yeah anyway invest in something quality and not some 10 dollar piece. It's like 40 bucks more max for something 100x the quality and functionality.
I'm on GOLD CHAIN
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
March 14 2014 19:21 GMT
#217
well yeah i figured that burning tobacco would have more carcinogens then oil. wouldn't it still be better then normal cigs tho? and for smoking weed too i use a pipe but wouldn't this be better? I just thought it was cool how you can put either into it. but i appreciate the advice about going for higher quality. What did you mean by cigalike versus vaporizer? i thought that thing was a vape. just oil?
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
March 14 2014 19:41 GMT
#218
Speaking of iTaste, I really want to get the MVP 2.0. I hear nothing but great reviews on the EC community. Upon first impression, it looked really ugly at first but I hear that it doesn't seem that big as it does in pictures. Thoughts/experiences with it? Is it good for portable usage?
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
March 14 2014 19:47 GMT
#219
On March 15 2014 04:41 Fazers wrote:
Speaking of iTaste, I really want to get the MVP 2.0. I hear nothing but great reviews on the EC community. Upon first impression, it looked really ugly at first but I hear that it doesn't seem that big as it does in pictures. Thoughts/experiences with it? Is it good for portable usage?

You want something that fits in your pants pocket then a VTR is better I think, but I take my MVP everywhere without much issue. Doesn't fire sub ohm stuff or anything special but for a basic tank setup it's a beast. Can vape about 2-3 tanks before I need to recharge. Set to favorite watt level and vape like mad.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Irave
Profile Joined October 2010
United States9965 Posts
March 14 2014 19:59 GMT
#220
On March 15 2014 04:41 Fazers wrote:
Speaking of iTaste, I really want to get the MVP 2.0. I hear nothing but great reviews on the EC community. Upon first impression, it looked really ugly at first but I hear that it doesn't seem that big as it does in pictures. Thoughts/experiences with it? Is it good for portable usage?

Ironically without a tank attached to it, the mvp2 is the size of a pack of smokes, just extra weight of course. Great for portable usage, the battery life and ability to charge with many devices is great. http://www.steammonkey.com/Gibbon_MVP2_Mini_Protank_2_Kit_p/kit-gib.htm the best deal for it. Box mods are the future.
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1201
TKL 433
IndyStarCraft 282
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1201
ByuN 455
TKL 433
IndyStarCraft 282
Reynor 249
EmSc Tv 4
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24497
Calm 2401
Shuttle 367
Mini 172
White-Ra 146
firebathero 83
ZZZero.O 76
scan(afreeca) 24
soO 13
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc11115
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1287
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3865
Liquid`Hasu548
MindelVK3
Other Games
summit1g4568
Liquid`RaSZi2217
fl0m1749
FrodaN1313
B2W.Neo723
olofmeister697
Khaldor466
Beastyqt387
Livibee183
crisheroes135
Mew2King64
Pyrionflax39
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick726
BasetradeTV236
StarCraft 2
angryscii 17
EmSc Tv 4
EmSc2Tv 4
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 29
• Adnapsc2 14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach36
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• 80smullet 14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1264
• Shiphtur588
• WagamamaTV419
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 39m
Replay Cast
3h 39m
OSC
16h 39m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.