• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:31
CEST 20:31
KST 03:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13613 users

E-Cigarettes - Page 13

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 Next All
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 19 2014 12:23 GMT
#241
For some reason I read that as MERS not MRSA. Whoops
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Anacreor
Profile Joined February 2013
Netherlands291 Posts
May 19 2014 12:36 GMT
#242
On May 19 2014 21:23 ObviousOne wrote:
For some reason I read that as MERS not MRSA. Whoops


Haha allright, then I see where your suspicion came from!
"Peter the Acretree chops some wood"
EngrishTeacher
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Canada1109 Posts
May 19 2014 17:28 GMT
#243
Hey just a quick question:

Can u vape weed directly at all with any E-cig available on the market? Portable vapes for weed are terribly overpriced.

I know it works if you manage to extract the THC into a solution and then fill an E-cig with the said solution, but that's way too much trouble. Are there any E-cig that can vape weed directly and effectively?
Thelymus
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands131 Posts
May 20 2014 07:59 GMT
#244
On May 20 2014 02:28 EngrishTeacher wrote:
Hey just a quick question:

Can u vape weed directly at all with any E-cig available on the market? Portable vapes for weed are terribly overpriced.

I know it works if you manage to extract the THC into a solution and then fill an E-cig with the said solution, but that's way too much trouble. Are there any E-cig that can vape weed directly and effectively?


You mean to say you want some e-cig that vaporizes like, straight weed? I'm sorry, don't think anything like that is on the market yet.
No more zero days
KaiserChuck
Profile Joined April 2011
United States79 Posts
May 20 2014 09:46 GMT
#245
On May 20 2014 02:28 EngrishTeacher wrote:
Hey just a quick question:

Can u vape weed directly at all with any E-cig available on the market? Portable vapes for weed are terribly overpriced.

I know it works if you manage to extract the THC into a solution and then fill an E-cig with the said solution, but that's way too much trouble. Are there any E-cig that can vape weed directly and effectively?



There are full-sized, modular vapes out there capable of both, however you have to swap out the chamber between vaping liquid & burning herb. If you're asking about something the size of a little "e-cig" then, no. You don't want to vape out of anything that small anyhow, not enough power for real heat.

Basically - keep your chillum for handy outdoor tokes, or be prepared to carry something like a medium-sized flashlight.
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-23 01:05:30
May 23 2014 01:02 GMT
#246
Wow, after being nic free for a few weeks, it's now super easy to have a few puffs and put it down with 12mg. Compared to my chain vaping at 0, I feel like I made the right choice. Plus it's more delicious.

e: found a follow-up on the MRSA thing that was mentioned earlier via reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/electronic_cigarette/comments/268ctr/followup_to_the_mrsa_claims_for_ecigs/
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Qwyn
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States2781 Posts
June 14 2014 21:00 GMT
#247
WOOT! I finally, FINALLY (after almost a month) got my order from SlowTech.

A. One authentic iTaste SVD battery (from Innokin).
B. The best styled Kayfun-Lite V2 atomizer offered on FT.

Combined total was 68 dollars. 37 for the battery, 31 for the RBA. I could have gotten one of the cheaper KL-V1 clones but the one I finally purchased is significantly higher quality. In fact, it's similar if not down-right identical in build to my buddy's authentic KFL. SUPER excited to finally be building some coils on my RBA. Have some Japanese cotton and 28 gauge coil coming in the mail right now.

Vape on! So stoked, might actually make a blog on my coil-building experiments. This will go well with the RDA I eventually plan on ordering from FT. Takes a long time to ship, but if you know how to sift through the crap you can get some great products!

36 mg user here, and loving it. Drawing on the SVD right now with one of my shitty iClear-30 tanks, and it's performing wonderfully. Finally have a spare 510 thread battery to give to my friend who's planning on quitting the smokes.
"Think of the hysteria following the realization that they consciously consume babies and raise the dead people from their graves" - N0
screamingpalm
Profile Joined October 2011
United States1527 Posts
May 29 2015 16:50 GMT
#248
Hey guys, sorry to bump this old thread, but hoping someone can talk me out of going back to cigarettes here lol.

Started vaping about 6 weeks ago, and started not being able to taste the flavors and was having a strange taste form. When I'd eat food, it would taste like mold or something. Almost went back to cigs at that point but was talked into trying liquid with a vegetable oil base as someone suggested I might have been allergic to that type of fluid. Now it's happening again.

Anyone have some insight or good info I might use? Need some support! :D
MMT University is coming! http://www.mmtuniversity.org/
Poffel
Profile Joined March 2011
471 Posts
May 29 2015 17:17 GMT
#249
On May 30 2015 01:50 screamingpalm wrote:
Hey guys, sorry to bump this old thread, but hoping someone can talk me out of going back to cigarettes here lol.

Started vaping about 6 weeks ago, and started not being able to taste the flavors and was having a strange taste form. When I'd eat food, it would taste like mold or something. Almost went back to cigs at that point but was talked into trying liquid with a vegetable oil base as someone suggested I might have been allergic to that type of fluid. Now it's happening again.

Anyone have some insight or good info I might use? Need some support! :D

Standard liquids consist of propylene glycol and glycerol at different ratios, and while there are cases of allergic reactions to the former (never heard of any in case of the latter), your problem sounds nothing like that. In other words, imho it's highly unlikely that what you're experiencing has anything to do with allergies. However, it would be easier to address the problem if we knew which liquids/flavors/brands you're using and what your setup looks like.
Catholicizer
Profile Joined May 2015
United States0 Posts
May 29 2015 17:24 GMT
#250
Sounds like you're just getting vaper's tongue. Buy a tongue scraper and use that when you brush your teeth, it helps me a lot personally. Other than that, I'd say just switch up your juices once they start to not have taste. I've heard some people say menthol-heavy flavors help them out a lot when this happens too, can't comment on that myself though.
screamingpalm
Profile Joined October 2011
United States1527 Posts
May 29 2015 17:25 GMT
#251
Hi, I'll try to give some info... mostly had someone helping me and recommending stuff. The battery is eGo-T USB (I think? doesn't say much on the package). Using with a glass tank (not sure of brand name). Current vape I'm using is RY4 by Vape Affliction 12 mg/ml. Was previously using 7 Leaves and Peach flavors of Taste Liquid (which I actually liked the taste of- when I could taste it lol).

Sorry perhaps not much to go by. I could try to get more info if necessary.
MMT University is coming! http://www.mmtuniversity.org/
Catholicizer
Profile Joined May 2015
United States0 Posts
May 29 2015 17:28 GMT
#252
Does your tank have replaceable coils?
screamingpalm
Profile Joined October 2011
United States1527 Posts
May 29 2015 17:29 GMT
#253
The wick you mean?
MMT University is coming! http://www.mmtuniversity.org/
Catholicizer
Profile Joined May 2015
United States0 Posts
May 29 2015 17:33 GMT
#254
Sure, whatever vaporizes the juice lol.
screamingpalm
Profile Joined October 2011
United States1527 Posts
May 29 2015 17:34 GMT
#255
Yeah got one of those. :D
MMT University is coming! http://www.mmtuniversity.org/
Catholicizer
Profile Joined May 2015
United States0 Posts
May 29 2015 17:34 GMT
#256
Do you change it? If so, when was the last time you did so?
screamingpalm
Profile Joined October 2011
United States1527 Posts
May 29 2015 17:38 GMT
#257
Usually about once a week. I'm sort of not understanding that part of things as well though. I had tried a different type of tank- metal one, and it would spit the liquid up into my mouth. :D Someone said that maybe the wick was wound up to tight or something like that, but I didn't like the tin taste of it anyway. Another time I put a brand new wick in my glass tank, and couldn't get any vapor out of it- had to use the old wick. Sort of confused how that works I think.
MMT University is coming! http://www.mmtuniversity.org/
Catholicizer
Profile Joined May 2015
United States0 Posts
May 29 2015 17:40 GMT
#258
If you can figure out the name of the tank you're using I might able to help you more, but I'm kind of at a loss because your rig doesn't sound similar to any of the ones I've used. Otherwise, just try switching juices when they lose flavor like I said before.
screamingpalm
Profile Joined October 2011
United States1527 Posts
May 29 2015 18:06 GMT
#259
Thanks for the help, have been reading on reddit about vaper's tongue which might be what I'm running into. Will try changing flavors and drinking more water etc.
MMT University is coming! http://www.mmtuniversity.org/
Poffel
Profile Joined March 2011
471 Posts
May 29 2015 23:32 GMT
#260
On May 30 2015 02:38 screamingpalm wrote:
Usually about once a week. I'm sort of not understanding that part of things as well though. I had tried a different type of tank- metal one, and it would spit the liquid up into my mouth. :D Someone said that maybe the wick was wound up to tight or something like that, but I didn't like the tin taste of it anyway. Another time I put a brand new wick in my glass tank, and couldn't get any vapor out of it- had to use the old wick. Sort of confused how that works I think.

Although the original question seems to be answered by now, one quick remark on this. You said that you're using an egoT battery, and while there are different types of these, the most common ones (650 or 1000 mAh) have a constant voltage of 3.3V, so they only work well with coils that have a resistance between about 1.6 and 2 Ohm. If you're using a coil with less resistance, it will taste burnt; if the resistance is between 2 and about 3.2 Ohm, the device will make bubbling noises because the liquid isn't vaporized fast enough - and towards the higher numbers you might even end up with liquid in your mouth. (And coils with a resistance higher than 3.2 Ohm don't trigger on 3.3V.)
The resistance of the coil depends on thickness and length of the wire, and unfortunately the manufacturing tolerence of ready-made coils on the market is rather high. Thus, I'd strongly recommend to invest in a battery with variable voltage. As a bonus, at a higher power the device delivers nicotine much more efficently; since most instances of vaper's tongue seem to be connected to overexposure (i.e. chain-vaping to stop nicotine cravings), switching the battery might also help you with your original problem.
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1266
TKL 415
IndyStarCraft 312
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1266
ByuN 512
TKL 415
IndyStarCraft 312
Reynor 175
BRAT_OK 55
EmSc Tv 4
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 34100
Calm 2624
Shuttle 388
Mini 161
White-Ra 114
firebathero 102
Mong 59
soO 19
scan(afreeca) 17
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc9127
Counter-Strike
fl0m3566
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3545
Liquid`Hasu481
MindelVK3
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2279
FrodaN1434
B2W.Neo760
olofmeister624
Khaldor471
KnowMe279
Beastyqt204
crisheroes174
Livibee173
Mew2King74
ToD56
kaitlyn16
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick434
BasetradeTV217
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 4
EmSc2Tv 4
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 30
• Reevou 8
• Adnapsc2 7
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach68
• Azhi_Dahaki23
• blackmanpl 18
• 80smullet 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV589
Other Games
• imaqtpie976
• Shiphtur726
• tFFMrPink 10
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
29m
BSL Open Qualifier
29m
OSC
4h 29m
Replay Cast
4h 29m
OSC
17h 29m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.