• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:37
CEST 07:37
KST 14:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7065 users

[HoN/DotA] Let's Play~!! - Page 908

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 906 907 908 909 910 1664 Next
Durak
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada3685 Posts
May 26 2010 23:13 GMT
#18141
I can't believe I wasn't in this thread earlier on. (It makes sense because I started with HoN and not Dota) There were actually quality posts about the game.
+ Show Spoiler [Old Post] +
On August 27 2009 07:26 MYM.Testie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2009 05:58 Tadzio wrote:
On August 27 2009 05:07 MYM.Testie wrote:
The wrong attitude is also detrimental.

Pet peeve: "Why did you *insert fuck up here*, you fucking noob?!" It's difficult to suck something like that up and not go into denial and anger-- or worse, self-loathing. .


If any player has this kind of reaction to someone's very on the mark accusation of a fuck up, and they go into any of these modes they are immediately cut from the team. We don't need sissies who can't hack the game. Yeah it can usually go about it in a nice way, but if someone fucks up huge or does something that makes no sense it creates rage. Good players need that logical step, when someone does something that defies logic it sends the mind into anger. Because you're like, 'we had a team kill right there and he didn't fucking press a single key that would have won us the game'. So yeah.

You say, 'yeah I know I fucked up hard' and move work on it. As rare as it is, I've been raged at and had fingers pointed at me too. I don't say 'WELL U FUCKED UP TOO'. I don't get petty and vindictive. I recognize my mistakes and theirs and just say, 'yeah let's do that again that won't happen next time'. Even Dev recently lost a mid lane he shouldn't have yesterday, but because he UTTERLY FUCKING DESTROYS the mid lane so often we forgive him for his mistakes.

As for you Zelniq, no. If you're going to fuck up, you're going to get called out on it, and not in a nice way. Because if what you're doing isn't making sense, it's going to make people angry. ;p

I have exactly the same mentality as Testie. Some of my brother's friends and my friends are all flawed because they don't share this mentality. You try and teach them something (I always have a constructive and positive tone) and they reject it thinking they're perfect. You can't get better if you always think you're perfect. You need to notice when you play imperfectly and correct it.

Since everyone I know is mediocre, or unwilling to improve, I need to find a team. It's not even worth playing with pubs because they're so chancy and you can't correct their mistakes from game to game.
JeeJee
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Canada5652 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-26 23:34:10
May 26 2010 23:31 GMT
#18142
On May 27 2010 08:03 Dead9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2010 05:54 JeeJee wrote:
buy all components is pretty frigging useless, is there even a hotkey for it?
if not, still pretty sure pressing qwe is faster >.>
Maybe for items like meka it could be useful since there's items within items though

But you probably already have the minor totems so you still gotta do it manually to save 26g obv

Does anyone know if there's any reason to take the stances over stats on fayde ?


im pretty sure it's smart enough to take into account what you already have in your inventory. any other implementation would be stupid (well, perhaps i could see reasoning for only checking inventory if your hero is within shop range but still, it definitely has to check inventory)
ill go test it out though
nevermind no it doesn't
lol
(\o/)  If you want it, you find a way. Otherwise you find excuses. No exceptions.
 /_\   aka Shinbi (requesting a name change since 27/05/09 ☺)
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
May 26 2010 23:45 GMT
#18143
On May 27 2010 08 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              27 2010 08      end_of_the_skype_highlighting:13 Durak wrote:
I can't believe I wasn't in this thread earlier on. (It makes sense because I started with HoN and not Dota) There were actually quality posts about the game.
+ Show Spoiler [Old Post] +
On August 27 2009 07:26 MYM.Testie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2009 05:58 Tadzio wrote:
On August 27 2009 05:07 MYM.Testie wrote:
The wrong attitude is also detrimental.

Pet peeve: "Why did you *insert fuck up here*, you fucking noob?!" It's difficult to suck something like that up and not go into denial and anger-- or worse, self-loathing. .


If any player has this kind of reaction to someone's very on the mark accusation of a fuck up, and they go into any of these modes they are immediately cut from the team. We don't need sissies who can't hack the game. Yeah it can usually go about it in a nice way, but if someone fucks up huge or does something that makes no sense it creates rage. Good players need that logical step, when someone does something that defies logic it sends the mind into anger. Because you're like, 'we had a team kill right there and he didn't fucking press a single key that would have won us the game'. So yeah.

You say, 'yeah I know I fucked up hard' and move work on it. As rare as it is, I've been raged at and had fingers pointed at me too. I don't say 'WELL U FUCKED UP TOO'. I don't get petty and vindictive. I recognize my mistakes and theirs and just say, 'yeah let's do that again that won't happen next time'. Even Dev recently lost a mid lane he shouldn't have yesterday, but because he UTTERLY FUCKING DESTROYS the mid lane so often we forgive him for his mistakes.

As for you Zelniq, no. If you're going to fuck up, you're going to get called out on it, and not in a nice way. Because if what you're doing isn't making sense, it's going to make people angry. ;p

I have exactly the same mentality as Testie. Some of my brother's friends and my friends are all flawed because they don't share this mentality. You try and teach them something (I always have a constructive and positive tone) and they reject it thinking they're perfect. You can't get better if you always think you're perfect. You need to notice when you play imperfectly and correct it.

Since everyone I know is mediocre, or unwilling to improve, I need to find a team. It's not even worth playing with pubs because they're so chancy and you can't correct their mistakes from game to game.

That's just like my friend always playing agi carries like Zephyr, Engineer etc. despite him being awful at farming(normally like 20-75 CK per game and quite underleveled too even if he has good K/D) and I tell him to play and learn supports and gankers since he just can't farm but he won't listen and is stuck at like 1280 PSR although I think he should be higher... Yeah I don't know :/ I wonder why people don't take advice etc into account and instead are like no I'm right?

Like one game we had a team of noobs against us with a megamegafed torturer(and lvl 23 when the rest of their team was 11-14 and our team like 15-19) on Bloodbath. I told everyone to get shrunken head or shaman's headdress, no one did, we got raped. "Because it's not a part of my build and I like getting frostburn and runed axe"...
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Glull
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Germany404 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-26 23:53:28
May 26 2010 23:51 GMT
#18144
On May 27 2010 08:13 Durak wrote:
I have exactly the same mentality as Testie. Some of my brother's friends and my friends are all flawed because they don't share this mentality. You try and teach them something (I always have a constructive and positive tone) and they reject it thinking they're perfect. You can't get better if you always think you're perfect. You need to notice when you play imperfectly and correct it.


its nice that you realize this for yourself, but as you already stated, most people do not share said mentality and probably never will. its not a very complicated thing and quite logical, you pretty much either understand/derive/discover said mentality for yourself or you will not accept or aquire it at all.

hon is such an easy game to play, you can get by with 1 one click a second and do decent if the decisions you make are just not arbitrarily stupid - but most people already fail doing that because they insist on neglecting their brain while playing what for them is "just a game".
its fine if that is all you want, but as soon as you want to (or should) discuss strategy or just anything transcending your own abilities, it just will not work and make you seem just as smart as you are while playing hon - which is not smart at all.

not sure if it even makes sense to type this, because it too is quite simple and easily figured out, but i felt i had to respond something besides my typical "yes, the end" as it is something i see every minute i play hon.


Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
May 27 2010 01:23 GMT
#18145
On May 27 2010 08:45 Shikyo wrote:
That's just like my friend always playing agi carries like Zephyr, Engineer etc. despite him being awful at farming(normally like 20-75 CK per game and quite underleveled too even if he has good K/D) and I tell him to play and learn supports and gankers since he just can't farm but he won't listen and is stuck at like 1280 PSR although I think he should be higher... Yeah I don't know :/ I wonder why people don't take advice etc into account and instead are like no I'm right?


Your understanding of the game is lacking as well, if your friend can't keep up his cs then it doesn't matter what he plays. It all comes from the CS, pubs will never ever grasp this concept. Even the typical ward bitch, hardcore support player can just start farming when he needs to and they need to be able to deny. Either he learns to last hit or he'll stay at PSR range.
Get it by your hands...
DevAzTaYtA
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
Oman2005 Posts
May 27 2010 01:55 GMT
#18146
so like is everyone pro at this game now?
ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
May 27 2010 02:12 GMT
#18147
Come back Devaz
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
rabidch
Profile Joined January 2010
United States20289 Posts
May 27 2010 02:17 GMT
#18148
On May 27 2010 10:55 DevAzTaYtA wrote:
so like is everyone pro at this game now?

SC2 or Gunz?
LiquidDota StaffOnly a true king can play the King.
Arhkangel
Profile Joined August 2007
Argentina769 Posts
May 27 2010 02:29 GMT
#18149
On May 27 2010 11:17 rabidch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2010 10:55 DevAzTaYtA wrote:
so like is everyone pro at this game now?

SC2 or Gunz?


I rofle'd

Durak wanna start a team? I'm down. Like for real.
Part Time Ninja
Durak
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada3685 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-27 02:53:07
May 27 2010 02:45 GMT
#18150
On May 27 2010 10:23 Judicator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2010 08:45 Shikyo wrote:
That's just like my friend always playing agi carries like Zephyr, Engineer etc. despite him being awful at farming(normally like 20-75 CK per game and quite underleveled too even if he has good K/D) and I tell him to play and learn supports and gankers since he just can't farm but he won't listen and is stuck at like 1280 PSR although I think he should be higher... Yeah I don't know :/ I wonder why people don't take advice etc into account and instead are like no I'm right?

Your understanding of the game is lacking as well, if your friend can't keep up his cs then it doesn't matter what he plays. It all comes from the CS, pubs will never ever grasp this concept. Even the typical ward bitch, hardcore support player can just start farming when he needs to and they need to be able to deny. Either he learns to last hit or he'll stay at PSR range.

I agree with your point. However, don't some support chars not need to farm at all? For example, if someone is playing Plague Rider, they shouldn't be farming or last hitting and therefore their CS should be low.

I never played Dota so I'm not sure whether cs (creep stats) includes denies or not so my point may be invalid. If CS includes denies, then obviously PR should have some from deny+extinguish (if that's included). I don't think CK (creep kills) in HoN includes denies.

Here's an example of people not understanding their role. I was playing Sand Wraith and laning with Plague Rider. PR put his first level into his nuke, whereas I think he should start with extinguish to keep creeps at tower, and was trying to steal my last hits. In addition, he took the player kills as well even though I could have finished them.

We ended up winning because we were so much better than them regardless. I still farmed a mock in ~15min. The win just reinforces his incorrect mentality.

Edit:
On May 27 2010 11:29 Arhkangel wrote:
Durak wanna start a team? I'm down. Like for real.

I'm busy until ~ June 18th. I'll see what's up after that. I don't think I want to start my own team because I recognize that I still lack a lot of knowledge. I think I have the potential to improve a lot but I'm absolutely not pro or even "good" yet. I'm not sure if I want to figure it out myself in my own team or to try and join some other ones and see how they run things.

Edit2: Oh, I looked it up and CS does include denies. I don't think there's an equivalent HoN stat but you can see both broken down in player stats.
Alventenie
Profile Joined July 2007
United States2147 Posts
May 27 2010 03:00 GMT
#18151
A support without farm is a complete liability. They need some cs to at least maintain wards boots bracers/power supply town portals and counter wards at times. They shouldn't be taking a majority of farm, but zero farm is out of the question because they will just die over and over again.

Also plague nuke first isn't bad, it really depends on your lane and what you are against, you can secure many fb's with nuke first and plague can push alot of lanes back with level 1 nuke. I really only encourage ritual first if you are being a defensive lane or plague is babysitting in the hard lane.

The big part people seem to not see about supports is that they have to actually be good at last hitting because they should concede free farm to a carry, but when they have the chance to farm they need to make sure they get all of the last hits so they have some farm too.
Durak
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada3685 Posts
May 27 2010 03:10 GMT
#18152
On May 27 2010 12:00 Alventenie wrote:
A support without farm is a complete liability. They need some cs to at least maintain wards boots bracers/power supply town portals and counter wards at times. They shouldn't be taking a majority of farm, but zero farm is out of the question because they will just die over and over again.

Also plague nuke first isn't bad, it really depends on your lane and what you are against, you can secure many fb's with nuke first and plague can push alot of lanes back with level 1 nuke. I really only encourage ritual first if you are being a defensive lane or plague is babysitting in the hard lane.

The big part people seem to not see about supports is that they have to actually be good at last hitting because they should concede free farm to a carry, but when they have the chance to farm they need to make sure they get all of the last hits so they have some farm too.

Yeah. That's logical. However, in most "pro" games I've seen (replays and HoN cast basically), PR always has like 40g/min. Isn't that basically just the base gold/minute?

That's not to say I disagree with your last paragraph. Most supports do need some farm.
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
May 27 2010 03:25 GMT
#18153
On May 27 2010 12:00 Alventenie wrote:
A support without farm is a complete liability. They need some cs to at least maintain wards boots bracers/power supply town portals and counter wards at times. They shouldn't be taking a majority of farm, but zero farm is out of the question because they will just die over and over again.

Also plague nuke first isn't bad, it really depends on your lane and what you are against, you can secure many fb's with nuke first and plague can push alot of lanes back with level 1 nuke. I really only encourage ritual first if you are being a defensive lane or plague is babysitting in the hard lane.

The big part people seem to not see about supports is that they have to actually be good at last hitting because they should concede free farm to a carry, but when they have the chance to farm they need to make sure they get all of the last hits so they have some farm too.


This. Think a Glacius/CM that spends a lot of time dead and you'll get the idea. Never, ever should a support be a liability and pubs/scrubs never seem to grasp that it is very easy to fall into that very role as a support.

Also, this is why I hate HoN's stat tracking...gold per min, creeps, apm are all very misleading stats. It's an average indicator of performance at best, but people love to think that X gold/min (or any other stat) is the end all which lead to shitty and horrible habits and mindsets. Things that get slapped back into your face the first creep wave in organized play.
Get it by your hands...
Etherone
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States1898 Posts
May 27 2010 04:14 GMT
#18154
On May 27 2010 12:10 Durak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2010 12:00 Alventenie wrote:
A support without farm is a complete liability. They need some cs to at least maintain wards boots bracers/power supply town portals and counter wards at times. They shouldn't be taking a majority of farm, but zero farm is out of the question because they will just die over and over again.

Also plague nuke first isn't bad, it really depends on your lane and what you are against, you can secure many fb's with nuke first and plague can push alot of lanes back with level 1 nuke. I really only encourage ritual first if you are being a defensive lane or plague is babysitting in the hard lane.

The big part people seem to not see about supports is that they have to actually be good at last hitting because they should concede free farm to a carry, but when they have the chance to farm they need to make sure they get all of the last hits so they have some farm too.

Yeah. That's logical. However, in most "pro" games I've seen (replays and HoN cast basically), PR always has like 40g/min. Isn't that basically just the base gold/minute?

That's not to say I disagree with your last paragraph. Most supports do need some farm.


i want a link to which replay you saw a "pro" game with a 40g/min plague.
Alventenie
Profile Joined July 2007
United States2147 Posts
May 27 2010 04:31 GMT
#18155
On May 27 2010 12:10 Durak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2010 12:00 Alventenie wrote:
A support without farm is a complete liability. They need some cs to at least maintain wards boots bracers/power supply town portals and counter wards at times. They shouldn't be taking a majority of farm, but zero farm is out of the question because they will just die over and over again.

Also plague nuke first isn't bad, it really depends on your lane and what you are against, you can secure many fb's with nuke first and plague can push alot of lanes back with level 1 nuke. I really only encourage ritual first if you are being a defensive lane or plague is babysitting in the hard lane.

The big part people seem to not see about supports is that they have to actually be good at last hitting because they should concede free farm to a carry, but when they have the chance to farm they need to make sure they get all of the last hits so they have some farm too.

Yeah. That's logical. However, in most "pro" games I've seen (replays and HoN cast basically), PR always has like 40g/min. Isn't that basically just the base gold/minute?

That's not to say I disagree with your last paragraph. Most supports do need some farm.



Base g/min is like 66. If a plague is only getting 40 gpm then he isn't trying to get gold. TBH i hate it when people can't farm anything for themselves because after playing lots of game the one thing i figured is that you should try to do stuff all the time. Support standing around not doing anything, pull/stack creeps for your carry/yourself. Pull the lane to kill creeps, deny creeps in waves, do generally whatever to keep creeps near you unless you are pushing because you want to be in a safe spot where you can command a game. Very few times would a plague with 40 gpm be great in a game because i can't imagine him having any items whatsoever, in which case he just feeds and does nothing after he presses r.
ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
May 27 2010 12:52 GMT
#18156
This is the part I fall down at a lot when playing support. People think playing support is the easiest job in the game, but playing a good support requires a lot of knowledge and efficiency.
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
May 27 2010 12:58 GMT
#18157
On May 27 2010 11:29 Arhkangel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2010 11:17 rabidch wrote:
On May 27 2010 10:55 DevAzTaYtA wrote:
so like is everyone pro at this game now?

SC2 or Gunz?


I rofle'd

Durak wanna start a team? I'm down. Like for real.

I'm down, tried to find one on my own with no success. I can be a leader as well, if you wish.
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
Whalecore
Profile Joined March 2009
Norway1111 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-27 13:14:41
May 27 2010 13:07 GMT
#18158
How do you guys build Puck/Bubbles? Such an awesome fun to play hero. I barely played DotA so I'm really glad he's in HoN!

I saw a couple of tourney matches, and both Bubbles players specced like this:
orb,phase,orb,silence,orb,ult,orb,phase,phase,phase,ult,silence,silence,silence,stats,ult,stats

Bubbles was used as a counter initiator (opponent team had Hellbringer, Vindi, Jerry)

I thought silence would be prioritized over orb. But I guess orb is just a solid nuke when you get it to rank4?

As for items, I have two builds. Both these builds are optimized for pub-play. One poor build and one rich build. If I pubstomp noobs with him I usually get rich by dominating mid. If I'm in a decent level game in a lane however, I go the other one.

Rich build: Boots, bottle, portal key, finish ghost marchers, luxury: kuldra's or frostfield
Poor build: Boots, power supply, finish ghost marchers, tablet of command, luxury

Both builds are based on being able to initiate without dying, synergizing with phase shift in order to escape.

Thoughts/discuss.
Playgu
Alur
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Denmark3900 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-27 13:14:18
May 27 2010 13:13 GMT
#18159
yes
AKA No can Dazzle | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlTpX7z3Pok
TL+ Member
Glull
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Germany404 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-27 13:20:57
May 27 2010 13:19 GMT
#18160
just play bubbles the way it works best for yourself. no need to forcefully adapt a playstyle you dont neccessarily agree with.

read this if you want to learn more details:
http://www.playdota.com/guides/phase-shift-hax
Prev 1 906 907 908 909 910 1664 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech137
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 4222
Rain 1793
GuemChi 561
FanTaSy 376
sSak 47
Bale 43
ajuk12(nOOB) 20
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm194
Fuzer 44
League of Legends
JimRising 626
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1149
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King271
Other Games
summit1g8275
WinterStarcraft643
C9.Mang0169
KnowMe9
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick761
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2153
League of Legends
• Lourlo1434
• Rush1011
• Stunt461
Other Games
• Shiphtur654
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
4h 23m
INu's Battles
5h 23m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
7h 23m
OSC
16h 38m
Replay Cast
17h 23m
OSC
1d 17h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.