• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:28
CEST 05:28
KST 12:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9865 users

[HoN/DotA] Let's Play~!! - Page 867

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 865 866 867 868 869 1664 Next
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-29 03:30:27
April 29 2010 03:29 GMT
#17321
On April 29 2010 12:17 rabidch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2010 10:40 Judicator wrote:
ok vs unique, epic 3 game series.

epic game 2, winner outplays by far
game 3 batrider lololo nice try


that was far more player error than the hero, he did the same things over and over and over again and got beat over and over and over again, should have let his buddy take over until the lane stabilized through ganks.

game 2 was just dumb decisions 101, leaf messed up so many times and ok never used their aegis properly, after baby's second aegis, I was like this game is locked up, the next time team Medusa will have a Skadi, except they didn't do anything with it and let PotM clear house and allow the Tidehunter to become a factor, seriously dumb decisions.

But christ Leaf made those games so hard at times, just like he's playing well, and then boom let's do some of the dumbest shit you can do, missed Terrors, missed Swaps. Like watching the fucking anti-LoH, instead of making the best decision, he goes and makes the worst ones.
Get it by your hands...
Nitrogen
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States5345 Posts
April 29 2010 06:05 GMT
#17322
last night i had a dream that the dota thread was closed by insane, no joke.

worst nightmare ever
UNFUCK YOURSELF
OmgIRok
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Taiwan2699 Posts
April 29 2010 06:10 GMT
#17323
Today, I decided to take a nap in the afternoon. I started dreaming about going to class, and I was really disappointed. I walk into the classroom, and took my seat. I looked up to see MYM.Testie standing in front of the class behind a podium. I immediately realized that this was no ordinary class. I looked around and noticed that I didn't know anyone, but oddly I did. Testie began making introductions and apparently I was in the first DotA Club meeting. Everyone cheered and all were laughing and having fun. I look to the guy next to me and said something like "I'm glad we won't have to deal with those HoN fags," and the guy in front of me turns around and says "what the fuck did you just say?" We stared at each other for a couple seconds.....the break out in laughter. The next couple minutes of my dream were just me joking around making cheesy DotA references and having fun with complete strangers who share a fantastic hobby. Then it ended .I woke to an alarm waking me up to study for finals.

I just wanted to share probably one of the best dreams I have ever had (besides ones which involve incredibly hot girls), and wanted to thank the community...I feel like I could be friends with almost everyone.
"Wanna join my [combo] clan?" "We play turret d competitively"
rabidch
Profile Joined January 2010
United States20289 Posts
April 29 2010 06:50 GMT
#17324
On April 29 2010 07:41 rabidch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2010 07:26 Judicator wrote:
On April 29 2010 06:51 rabidch wrote:
was watching EHOME vs Nirvana.cn game 2. xiami doesn't miss a raze (creeps, heroes, everything) in the entire 65 minutes of game. no dagger or lothars, straight bkb into manta build. Chinese do everything so weird, EHOME did Silencer/Dusa lane against a not so good team.


Only reason why Nirvana.cn not good? Cause they're too busy jumping and beating the shit out of people in alleys.

Actually Nirvana.cn beat the shit out of EHOME (they did silencer dusa against another team). But LGD.sGty gonna beat the shit out of everybody in semi finals. You know why CH couldn't Chinese turtle style and lost to them in less than 30 minutes?
+ Show Spoiler +
The rest of LGD.sGty's roster when to jump beat the shit out of CH. I mean seriously look at these guys.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

And... LGD.sGty vs Deity, + Show Spoiler +
Deity gets raped in all holes. ~35 minute games. yyf + zsmj + 2009 = get raped. I guess they didn't win SMM09 for nothing . Weaver banned Game 1, they fear XiaoLuo's Weaver micro?


On April 29 2010 12:29 Judicator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2010 12:17 rabidch wrote:
On April 29 2010 10:40 Judicator wrote:
ok vs unique, epic 3 game series.

epic game 2, winner outplays by far
game 3 batrider lololo nice try


that was far more player error than the hero, he did the same things over and over and over again and got beat over and over and over again, should have let his buddy take over until the lane stabilized through ganks.

game 2 was just dumb decisions 101, leaf messed up so many times and ok never used their aegis properly, after baby's second aegis, I was like this game is locked up, the next time team Medusa will have a Skadi, except they didn't do anything with it and let PotM clear house and allow the Tidehunter to become a factor, seriously dumb decisions.

But christ Leaf made those games so hard at times, just like he's playing well, and then boom let's do some of the dumbest shit you can do, missed Terrors, missed Swaps. Like watching the fucking anti-LoH, instead of making the best decision, he goes and makes the worst ones.

game 2 was great for length, yeah they made mistakes eveywhere but we get to see in late game potm > dusa (in a sense)
synd put batrider solo, but last pick against Morph ES Cent, and then in a solo lane? even if he didn't do dumb stuff there were far better picks available as the last pick(necro, vs, admira, even dazzle or windrunner, lina). why batrider?
LiquidDota StaffOnly a true king can play the King.
semantics
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
10040 Posts
April 29 2010 06:58 GMT
#17325
On April 29 2010 15:05 Nitrogen wrote:
last night i had a dream that the dota thread was closed by insane, no joke.

worst nightmare ever

I know how else could i get such a high post count in a short amount of time!
semantics
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
10040 Posts
April 29 2010 06:59 GMT
#17326
On April 29 2010 07:39 Wala.Revolution wrote:
https://www.heroesofnewerth.com/ksNickname

If you didn't know.

Also an amazing comic.

:D good times, i should play some hon and ks i never purposely ks my poor raito suffers.
paper
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
13197 Posts
April 29 2010 07:16 GMT
#17327
ITT: OmgIRok dreams about Testie
Hates Fun🤔
OmgIRok
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Taiwan2699 Posts
April 29 2010 07:20 GMT
#17328
what u guys dont?
"Wanna join my [combo] clan?" "We play turret d competitively"
SK.Testie
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada11084 Posts
April 29 2010 07:24 GMT
#17329
On April 29 2010 16:16 paper wrote:
ITT: OmgIRok dreams about Testie


so do u
Social Justice is a fools errand. May all the adherents at its church be thwarted. Of all the religions I have come across, it is by far the most detestable.
ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
April 29 2010 07:34 GMT
#17330
Dota club....DOTA CLUB ROFLMAO
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
rabidch
Profile Joined January 2010
United States20289 Posts
April 29 2010 07:34 GMT
#17331
On April 29 2010 15:10 OmgIRok wrote:
Today, I decided to take a nap in the afternoon. I started dreaming about going to class, and I was really disappointed. I walk into the classroom, and took my seat. I looked up to see MYM.Testie standing in front of the class behind a podium. I immediately realized that this was no ordinary class. I looked around and noticed that I didn't know anyone, but oddly I did. Testie began making introductions and apparently I was in the first DotA Club meeting. Everyone cheered and all were laughing and having fun. I look to the guy next to me and said something like "I'm glad we won't have to deal with those HoN fags," and the guy in front of me turns around and says "what the fuck did you just say?" We stared at each other for a couple seconds.....the break out in laughter. The next couple minutes of my dream were just me joking around making cheesy DotA references and having fun with complete strangers who share a fantastic hobby. Then it ended .I woke to an alarm waking me up to study for finals.

I just wanted to share probably one of the best dreams I have ever had (besides ones which involve incredibly hot girls), and wanted to thank the community...I feel like I could be friends with almost everyone.

i just want to say what the fuck is wrong with you

and where are the pics
LiquidDota StaffOnly a true king can play the King.
semantics
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
10040 Posts
April 29 2010 07:40 GMT
#17332
On April 29 2010 16:24 MYM.Testie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2010 16:16 paper wrote:
ITT: OmgIRok dreams about Testie


so do u

[image loading]
who could resist.
rabidch
Profile Joined January 2010
United States20289 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-29 07:43:12
April 29 2010 07:42 GMT
#17333
On April 29 2010 16:40 semantics wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2010 16:24 MYM.Testie wrote:
On April 29 2010 16:16 paper wrote:
ITT: OmgIRok dreams about Testie


so do u

[image loading]
who could resist.

LOL if there's one reason to close this thread its that image

+ Show Spoiler +
luckily the mods cant resist testie either
LiquidDota StaffOnly a true king can play the King.
Elemenope
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
Burkina Faso1704 Posts
April 29 2010 08:40 GMT
#17334
Nitrogen.

I opened my steam window today.

I don't think I'm ever opening it again.
In DotA you could
Arhkangel
Profile Joined August 2007
Argentina769 Posts
April 29 2010 18:41 GMT
#17335
Poke's thread is taking away this thread posts If this keeps up we could not get to the K's.

Also could somebody please tell me the PW for the Vent channel :s
Part Time Ninja
paper
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
13197 Posts
April 29 2010 20:33 GMT
#17336
On April 30 2010 03:41 Arhkangel wrote:
Poke's thread is taking away this thread posts If this keeps up we could not get to the K's.

Also could somebody please tell me the PW for the Vent channel :s


check elemenope's profile
Hates Fun🤔
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-29 20:34:37
April 29 2010 20:34 GMT
#17337
On April 30 2010 03:41 Arhkangel wrote:
Poke's thread is taking away this thread posts If this keeps up we could not get to the K's.

Also could somebody please tell me the PW for the Vent channel :s


I'm sorry T_____T

pw = beard (unless you're talking about a different channel)
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
paper
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
13197 Posts
April 29 2010 20:47 GMT
#17338
pokebunny SHHHHHHHHH
Hates Fun🤔
Butigroove
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Seychelles2061 Posts
April 29 2010 21:25 GMT
#17339
On April 29 2010 16:42 rabidch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2010 16:40 semantics wrote:
On April 29 2010 16:24 MYM.Testie wrote:
On April 29 2010 16:16 paper wrote:
ITT: OmgIRok dreams about Testie


so do u

[image loading]
who could resist.

LOL if there's one reason to close this thread its that image

+ Show Spoiler +
luckily the mods cant resist testie either

That picture is barely NSFW, for all you know, it could be a pixelated sea cucumber I drew in his hands...
beach beers buds beezies b-b-b-baaanelings
doktorLucifer
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States855 Posts
April 29 2010 21:45 GMT
#17340
I've been googling around for the vidoes of the soulstealer+glacius combo, but can't find it. Can someone link me?

I heard it was a 5 vs LOAD game, but that doesn't seem to be the case..
Prev 1 865 866 867 868 869 1664 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 188
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1911
GuemChi 1420
NotJumperer 154
910 73
Bale 27
ajuk12(nOOB) 17
Terrorterran 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm186
febbydoto13
Counter-Strike
taco 458
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King35
Other Games
summit1g7656
Doublelift1884
JimRising 612
C9.Mang0322
PiGStarcraft291
WinterStarcraft257
Maynarde119
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick992
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter1412
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo691
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 32m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
7h 32m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
20h 32m
Patches Events
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.