• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:30
CEST 16:30
KST 23:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War515.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Rollback Netcode in Brood War Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8203 users

Street Fighter 3: Third Strike Emulated! - Page 55

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 63 Next
Bill307
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
Canada9103 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-12-14 06:02:12
December 14 2007 06:01 GMT
#1081
On December 14 2007 09:11 thedeadhaji wrote:
*takes another step back*

MvC2 is Haji's kryptonite xD.

Let's try an experiment: marvel capcom cable sentinel storm magneto captain-commando cyclops magburrito capitalist-communist assist DHC. *watches Haji's HP plummet*

And now the finishing blow: words from the producer of Street Fighter 4 himself:

Having worked on Capcom Fighting Evolution ...

*Haji falls over*

K.O.
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
December 14 2007 17:06 GMT
#1082
Hey, I'm looking to get a stick. I've read all the relevant of pages on SRK, but they don't really present all the facts very eloquently to people who are new.

Right now I use a 360 pad, so I really don't have any experience or preference with sticks. I just want something durable and reliable so I'm not handicapping myself because the joystick is low quality. I'll use this on my computer mostly (USB), but if it comes with adapters to PS2/DC (if that's even possible) that would be a bonus since that's what my friends play on. If it's compatible with 360, which I don't think any sticks are yet, that would be just super. In the end if I need to buy a separate one later for 360, that would be fine.

Cost is not an issue, but obviously I don't want to waste money.

Any suggestions from the gurus?
Moderator
~Legit~
Profile Blog Joined April 2004
United States408 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-12-14 17:43:54
December 14 2007 17:35 GMT
#1083
ACtually there are several sticks for the 360 right now. Horri made a great stick for it. But seeing as how you've never used a stick, you might kill yourself using a horri. I'd suggest getting a MAS stick as that is a great stick for anyone.

There's a couple of different ways to get one. You can go to estarland.com and get the mas stick there and it's only 89.00 but you won't have the option of the p360(joystick). So my suggestion would be go to massystems.com and take a look around there.

In the end i'd suggest a standard size stick...you want to add the p360 for like 44 bucks. I play with convex buttons(flat buttons) but you might just want standard push buttons(they curve inward). Since u'll be using it for the 360 and computer i'd get the 8 button layout. If money is no option there are a couple of other nice add-ons you could get. Quick disconnect buttons decrease input lag. And you might want to look into a total control plus adapter as they are usually the best on the market. Anything else you run the risk of it shorting on you in about 2 months.

Oh and one more thing I know you're wondering WTF the p360 is. Well it has to do with how the stick recognizes your movement of the joystick. A normal joystick, like the one at your local arcade uses leaf-springs to recognize the joystick movement. The way these silly things work, they eventually get molded one way or the other and there end up being dead spots in the joystick, or it'll start sticking. The p360 is a digital device that recognizes all the movements of the joystick with lasers. the joystick sits in the center and only comes in contact with what's called the restricter plate. So you never have to worry about your joystick not being "true."

I just realized I didn't tell you why you don't want a horri fighting stick or it's Japanese counterpart. It's a really loose stick that barely falls into neutral, and might not fall back into neutral after long periods of time. So to someone whose not used to a joystick this might feel basically like ur trying to use the joystick from the n64 after it's been used for 5 years, only bigger. Me personally I like a horri or a jap stick for games like tekken and super turbo where im not having to go neutral quite as much.

Technique is a big part of it though once you get your stick. Most people will generally sit on the floor and play with it betwene there legs either sitting cross legged with it in front of them. Or like me with your legs just stretched out and the stick in front of you in between. But i've seen everything at tournaments. People sitting them on chairs, or in their laps in a chair. People will even bring in steel contraptions that act like a cabinet. A lot of it will be testing and personal preference. This is why I think you just get a mas stick. It's used across the boards for all games and is a great stick that will last you a long time. And if you decide you want something else later on down the line, it takes about 5 minutes to sell a mas stick on SRK
LegitMatthew
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
December 14 2007 17:41 GMT
#1084
Thanks a lot dude. This is the kind of stuff I need - someone pointing me in the right direction so I can go and read up about it.

Regarding convex versus concave buttons, why do you prefer convex? I realize it's player preference, but I'm just curious as to the reasoning behind it. The only advantage to convex that I can really think of is that you could maybe mash them easier for stun recovery, but I don't even know if that's true.
Moderator
~Legit~
Profile Blog Joined April 2004
United States408 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-12-14 17:49:36
December 14 2007 17:48 GMT
#1085
On December 15 2007 02:41 Chill wrote:
Thanks a lot dude. This is the kind of stuff I need - someone pointing me in the right direction so I can go and read up about it.

Regarding convex versus concave buttons, why do you prefer convex? I realize it's player preference, but I'm just curious as to the reasoning behind it. The only advantage to convex that I can really think of is that you could maybe mash them easier for stun recovery, but I don't even know if that's true.


Yea for mashing and all that but in my case it's also for pianoing. I can piano a lot easier with convex then I can concave. ((In case you don't know what that means. In SF the game actually recognizes two inputs, one when you press the button and one when it's released. So when you throw a hadoken you piano your fingers across the buttons so that it has 6 chances to come out as opposed to 2)). All that and also i've found on gamnes where i have to use 2 punches a lot to dash or something else like MVC2 even with my nails cut all the way, i'll still end up splitting them.
LegitMatthew
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
December 14 2007 17:58 GMT
#1086
Hmm I know what piano keys are but I've never thought about pianoing myself, because I've never been able to do it, because I've never had a stick! I can barely EX on this pad because I have to use my thumb across jab/strong and index on fierce. They come out like 50% of the time -_-, so I just learned to play without EXs.
Moderator
~Legit~
Profile Blog Joined April 2004
United States408 Posts
December 14 2007 18:12 GMT
#1087
On December 15 2007 02:58 Chill wrote:
Hmm I know what piano keys are but I've never thought about pianoing myself, because I've never been able to do it, because I've never had a stick! I can barely EX on this pad because I have to use my thumb across jab/strong and index on fierce. They come out like 50% of the time -_-, so I just learned to play without EXs.


Eh me and the other guys all have funny techniques for pad play~~ Mike can ROM on a fucking eggshell man~~ seriously he could play with celery for a stick and grapes for buttons~~
LegitMatthew
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
December 14 2007 19:24 GMT
#1088
On December 15 2007 02:58 Chill wrote:
Hmm I know what piano keys are but I've never thought about pianoing myself, because I've never been able to do it, because I've never had a stick! I can barely EX on this pad because I have to use my thumb across jab/strong and index on fierce. They come out like 50% of the time -_-, so I just learned to play without EXs.

Lately I've been using the Dpad on my controller and the numpad on my keyboard for 6 buttons. Try it out
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
Bill307
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
Canada9103 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-12-14 20:02:03
December 14 2007 19:59 GMT
#1089
On December 15 2007 02:06 Chill wrote:
Hey, I'm looking to get a stick. I've read all the relevant of pages on SRK, but they don't really present all the facts very eloquently to people who are new.

Right now I use a 360 pad, so I really don't have any experience or preference with sticks. I just want something durable and reliable so I'm not handicapping myself because the joystick is low quality. I'll use this on my computer mostly (USB), but if it comes with adapters to PS2/DC (if that's even possible) that would be a bonus since that's what my friends play on. If it's compatible with 360, which I don't think any sticks are yet, that would be just super. In the end if I need to buy a separate one later for 360, that would be fine.

Cost is not an issue, but obviously I don't want to waste money.

Any suggestions from the gurus?

I think the joystick you should get is mainly personal-experience-dependent. In my case, I learned how to play 3s on a Japanese cabinet, so that style of joystick is what I'm best at overall. Nevertheless, there are some significant differences between Japanese sticks (e.g. made by Sanwa and Seimitsu) and American bats (e.g. made by Happ). The three main differences are:

1. The way you hold the stick. I don't think this affects my gameplay much.
2. The default restrictor shape: Japanese sticks move in a square by default, whereas American sticks move in a circle (I think?) by default. This does affect my gameplay.
3. The strength of the springs: American bats tend to have stronger springs than Japanese sticks. In my opinion, this is by far the most significant difference between the two designs.

For reference, I have the most experience playing on Japanese cabinets, playing with my new HRAP2 (comes with a Sanwa-brand stick, same as a Japanese cabinet), and playing with my friend's American-style joystick, the SFAE arcade stick.

Square restrictor vs circular restrictor (IMO, of course):

I have never, ever "thought-I-was-blocking-low-but-actually-wasn't" on a Japanese stick. In contrast, I frequently (once every few games) end up doing this with American bats. I believe the restrictor shape is to blame for this.

Furthermore, I find it a lot easier to do QCFx2 supers on the left side of the screen using an American bat, even though I have 10x more experience with Japanese sticks. Again, I attribute this to the restrictor shape.

Spring strengths:

Personally, I strongly dislike the stronger springs on American bats. Two reasons:

1. You have to HOLD them when you parry, and guide the stick to neutral MANUALLY. On a Japanese stick, you just gently tap it sideways to parry, then let it go and it returns to neutral. But American sticks have strong-ass springs in them. If you let go of an American stick after inputting a parry, it WON'T return to netural: it will rapidly jitter back and forth, making you block or dash forward instead of parrying. So you have to move the bat forward and then guide it back to neutral so that it doesn't fly all over the place. I find this makes parrying more difficult.

2. I have trouble dashing on an American bat. On a Japanese stick, you dash by tapping the stick forward/backward twice. On an American bat, again, you cannot ever let go of the bat or it will swing back and forth. So I have to quickly move it forward and then back to neutral, twice.


By the way, with regards to Japanese sticks wearing out faster: I've never experienced this personally, but I do know that the stick in a HRAP2 can be replaced without too much trouble once it breaks, and I think they cost ~$40 each?
thedeadhaji *
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
39489 Posts
December 14 2007 20:13 GMT
#1090
I use a HRAP1 and my brother uses a HRAP2. Button configurations slightly differ, the HRAP1 has the default buttons ont he rightmost 6 rather than the leftmost 6 like on the HRAP2.

As for factors going into deciding, Legit and Bill have done an excellent job so I really can't add much more

Oh, fyi HRAP's are fucking heavyyyyyy and huuuuuge if that matters to you.
~Legit~
Profile Blog Joined April 2004
United States408 Posts
December 14 2007 20:14 GMT
#1091
+ Show Spoiler +
On December 15 2007 04:59 Bill307 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2007 02:06 Chill wrote:
Hey, I'm looking to get a stick. I've read all the relevant of pages on SRK, but they don't really present all the facts very eloquently to people who are new.

Right now I use a 360 pad, so I really don't have any experience or preference with sticks. I just want something durable and reliable so I'm not handicapping myself because the joystick is low quality. I'll use this on my computer mostly (USB), but if it comes with adapters to PS2/DC (if that's even possible) that would be a bonus since that's what my friends play on. If it's compatible with 360, which I don't think any sticks are yet, that would be just super. In the end if I need to buy a separate one later for 360, that would be fine.

Cost is not an issue, but obviously I don't want to waste money.

Any suggestions from the gurus?

I think the joystick you should get is mainly personal-experience-dependent. In my case, I learned how to play 3s on a Japanese cabinet, so that style of joystick is what I'm best at overall. Nevertheless, there are some significant differences between Japanese sticks (e.g. made by Sanwa and Seimitsu) and American bats (e.g. made by Happ). The three main differences are:

1. The way you hold the stick. I don't think this affects my gameplay much.
2. The default restrictor shape: Japanese sticks move in a square by default, whereas American sticks move in a circle (I think?) by default. This does affect my gameplay.
3. The strength of the springs: American bats tend to have stronger springs than Japanese sticks. In my opinion, this is by far the most significant difference between the two designs.

For reference, I have the most experience playing on Japanese cabinets, playing with my new HRAP2 (comes with a Sanwa-brand stick, same as a Japanese cabinet), and playing with my friend's American-style joystick, the SFAE arcade stick.

Square restrictor vs circular restrictor (IMO, of course):

I have never, ever "thought-I-was-blocking-low-but-actually-wasn't" on a Japanese stick. In contrast, I frequently (once every few games) end up doing this with American bats. I believe the restrictor shape is to blame for this.

Furthermore, I find it a lot easier to do QCFx2 supers on the left side of the screen using an American bat, even though I have 10x more experience with Japanese sticks. Again, I attribute this to the restrictor shape.

Spring strengths:

Personally, I strongly dislike the stronger springs on American bats. Two reasons:

1. You have to HOLD them when you parry, and guide the stick to neutral MANUALLY. On a Japanese stick, you just gently tap it sideways to parry, then let it go and it returns to neutral. But American sticks have strong-ass springs in them. If you let go of an American stick after inputting a parry, it WON'T return to netural: it will rapidly jitter back and forth, making you block or dash forward instead of parrying. So you have to move the bat forward and then guide it back to neutral so that it doesn't fly all over the place. I find this makes parrying more difficult.

2. I have trouble dashing on an American bat. On a Japanese stick, you dash by tapping the stick forward/backward twice. On an American bat, again, you cannot ever let go of the bat or it will swing back and forth. So I have to quickly move it forward and then back to neutral, twice.


By the way, with regards to Japanese sticks wearing out faster: I've never experienced this personally, but I do know that the stick in a HRAP2 can be replaced without too much trouble once it breaks, and I think they cost ~$40 each?





As always, good info from bill. Another side note might be that, anyone, with practice, can DP like john choi on the bat. Whereas if you can't master the flick, you'll have trouble DP'ing on command on a sanwa
LegitMatthew
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
December 14 2007 20:24 GMT
#1092
Bill / Legit, what do you think of this:
http://hardware.teamxbox.com/reviews/xbox-360/73/EX2-Fighting-Stick/p2/

-I think I would prefer a bat to a lollipop, but because I suck at this point, I can adapt to either. It's probably better getting used to Japanese style (lollipop).
-It's cheap. Before I figure out what I like exactly, it would be good to not blow the bank. If I want a new stick later I would just go custom.
-Square restrictor. I never knew there was a difference, but there you go.
-Convex, offset buttons. If that's what all the cool kids are doing, then I want it too!
-Works on PC/360. Those are the only two consoles I use right now so that's great, plus I'll be ready for the Hyper Fighting remake and SF4 releases.
-It looks pretty small, probably doesn't weight that much. That's a negative I guess.
-Apparently it makes a clicking noise when you move it everywhere, which sounds highly unappealing. Since I'll be playing my friends with this, it seems kind of dumb that he can tell when I'm charging or supering or whatnot just by the clicking noise.
-No microswitches. I take it that means the buttons lose their 'snap' after awhile? Or they react slower than normal? That sucks... =\

I guess there's not going to be one 'ultimate' stick that fits my needs without going custom. That sucks :}
Moderator
~Legit~
Profile Blog Joined April 2004
United States408 Posts
December 14 2007 20:52 GMT
#1093
Well you touch base on this in your post but besides the obvious flaws that you and the article list, it's VERY lightweight, not just a little. It is almost the same size as a Japanese ascii dc stick(which was a very good stick dont get me wrong) but not for you. I'd recommends something like a horii fighting stick if you want the jap style. I gotta go to work so I don't have time to find a good link but, hyung is using one against john choi in the super turbo evo west finals vid that someone posted a couple of pages back. gotta go but nice first try chill :D! I really don't think you want to start with that stick though.
LegitMatthew
thedeadhaji *
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
39489 Posts
December 14 2007 21:01 GMT
#1094
btw they sell ps2 -> usb adapters for $10USD at radioshack.
maleorderbride
Profile Joined November 2002
United States2916 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-12-14 21:05:01
December 14 2007 21:03 GMT
#1095
would anyone want to come to a third strike tournament in davis, ca? We were also thinking of running a guilty gear xx, or whatever the newest one is called. Might do a SF alpha 3 as well.


We have a 22" widescreen with a fullsize arcade joystick+buttons. The unit is an X-arcade 2 player setup, but the original joysticks were replaced with better ones. It is all bolted down to a desk that is pretty much the identical height of an arcade machine (its about 1/2in off). Stools to sit on that are matching height.

We have a PS2 and a MAME machine hooked up to it.
Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
December 14 2007 21:05 GMT
#1096
I'm not sure if those are compatable with XBox360 though, I'd need to look into it. It seems more likely that USB -> PS2/DC would work than PS2 -> 360.
Moderator
thedeadhaji *
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
39489 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-12-14 21:14:06
December 14 2007 21:13 GMT
#1097
hmm i know there were ps2 -> xbox converters but I honestly dont know about 360

and even if there was one sometimes the button mapping is messed up... etc
Bill307
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
Canada9103 Posts
December 15 2007 00:04 GMT
#1098
On December 15 2007 05:24 Chill wrote:
Bill / Legit, what do you think of this:
http://hardware.teamxbox.com/reviews/xbox-360/73/EX2-Fighting-Stick/p2/

Hmmm... I don't want to say anything, because that joystick reminds me of the one my friend Yang plays with.

Maybe it's just the fact that his stick is really worn-out (I know the buttons are pretty unresponsive at times), but I absolutely cannot play with it. But I don't want to say "no" because it might actually be a decent stick, for all I know.

By the way, based on what I read on SRK, only the unbranded HRAP and HRAP2 versions (and the CFJ/CFE version, iirc) seem to be made for easy modding and replacement of individual parts. In particular, the buttons are soldered onto the circuit board in the branded HRAP versions, but in the unbranded and CFJ ones, the buttons use "quick-disconnects" so it should be relatively easy to pop them out and replace them once they start dying. SRK also has details for how to replace the joysticks on the HRAP1/2, iirc.
~Legit~
Profile Blog Joined April 2004
United States408 Posts
December 15 2007 04:58 GMT
#1099
On December 15 2007 09:04 Bill307 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2007 05:24 Chill wrote:
Bill / Legit, what do you think of this:
http://hardware.teamxbox.com/reviews/xbox-360/73/EX2-Fighting-Stick/p2/

Hmmm... I don't want to say anything, because that joystick reminds me of the one my friend Yang plays with.

Maybe it's just the fact that his stick is really worn-out (I know the buttons are pretty unresponsive at times), but I absolutely cannot play with it. But I don't want to say "no" because it might actually be a decent stick, for all I know.

By the way, based on what I read on SRK, only the unbranded HRAP and HRAP2 versions (and the CFJ/CFE version, iirc) seem to be made for easy modding and replacement of individual parts. In particular, the buttons are soldered onto the circuit board in the branded HRAP versions, but in the unbranded and CFJ ones, the buttons use "quick-disconnects" so it should be relatively easy to pop them out and replace them once they start dying. SRK also has details for how to replace the joysticks on the HRAP1/2, iirc.


Lol you prolly felt like you couldn't play with it for the same reason I do. Well it's not the same stick but pretty much. Mike used this japanese ascii dc stick for the longest time and I just could not use it. Was just so lightweight I couldnt DP without throwing the whole contraption forward. Yet mike will tick throw with thawk like it's nothing on it~~
LegitMatthew
Bill307
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
Canada9103 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-12-15 05:28:44
December 15 2007 05:24 GMT
#1100
On December 15 2007 13:58 ~Legit~ wrote:
Lol you prolly felt like you couldn't play with it for the same reason I do. Well it's not the same stick but pretty much. Mike used this japanese ascii dc stick for the longest time and I just could not use it. Was just so lightweight I couldnt DP without throwing the whole contraption forward. Yet mike will tick throw with thawk like it's nothing on it~~

I'm not sure what happened. I know it felt firmly-in-place on my friend's table. Maybe I was moving it around while I was playing without noticing. But I think the most likely explanation is that his stick is near-death =P.

That, and I can't do a quick QCFx2 on any Japanese stick on the left side of the screen. Sadly, since I got my HRAP2, my success rate with the SA2 in Makoto's karakusa -> fierce xx SA2 on the left side of the screen is about 10% (for comparison, it's about 95% on the right side).
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 63 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 395
TKL 256
CranKy Ducklings167
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Serral 1102
TKL 256
ProTech130
Rex 124
MindelVK 22
EmSc Tv 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 56981
Free 1839
Horang2 327
firebathero 239
Zeus 177
Last 107
Trap 89
Hyun 83
ToSsGirL 78
910 67
[ Show more ]
soO 30
Rock 22
Bishop 22
Aegong 20
scan(afreeca) 14
Noble 10
Sacsri 9
Icarus 9
Dota 2
Gorgc7834
Dendi1057
XaKoH 453
420jenkins103
canceldota58
Counter-Strike
fl0m3020
byalli497
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko424
Other Games
singsing2240
Mlord450
Beastyqt370
KnowMe170
Liquid`VortiX119
DeMusliM101
QueenE68
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV222
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 13
EmSc2Tv 13
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP28
• StrangeGG 27
• Dystopia_ 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony2
• Michael_bg 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2586
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1513
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
2h 30m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 30m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 30m
Patches Events
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
OSC
1d 8h
OSC
1d 21h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Disclosure: This page contains affiliate marketing links that support TLnet.

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.