• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:13
CEST 22:13
KST 05:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10602 users

Fire Emblem - Page 145

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 143 144 145 146 147 171 Next
ykl
Profile Joined September 2012
Malaysia541 Posts
February 06 2018 02:36 GMT
#2881
On February 05 2018 19:41 Shock710 wrote:
all i wanted was either brave lucina or summer robin...got two fjorms instead that makes 3

I've wanted to experiment with Shield Pulse or Atk/Def bond but my 2 extra Fjorms are just sitting in my rax because I can't figure out builds around them. -_-
There is no need to be mad.
Shock710
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia6097 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-02-06 02:44:37
February 06 2018 02:43 GMT
#2882
On February 06 2018 11:36 ykl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 05 2018 19:41 Shock710 wrote:
all i wanted was either brave lucina or summer robin...got two fjorms instead that makes 3

I've wanted to experiment with Shield Pulse or Atk/Def bond but my 2 extra Fjorms are just sitting in my rax because I can't figure out builds around them. -_-

i find that i would like to use all my skill inheritance fodder (currently barracks is full) but i just never have the unit to take up the skill inheritance or im missing vital expensive skill fodder like DC, CD, steady breath etc

Sometimes i wish there was a huge library of skill builds instead of only 1-2 listed on gamepress, too many of them are just the classic LD3 for speedy, fury on everyone and then turn them into DC unit.
dAPhREAk gives Shock a * | [23:55] <Shock710> that was out of context -_- [16:26] <@motbob> Good question, Shock!
ykl
Profile Joined September 2012
Malaysia541 Posts
February 06 2018 03:00 GMT
#2883
On February 06 2018 11:43 Shock710 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2018 11:36 ykl wrote:
On February 05 2018 19:41 Shock710 wrote:
all i wanted was either brave lucina or summer robin...got two fjorms instead that makes 3

I've wanted to experiment with Shield Pulse or Atk/Def bond but my 2 extra Fjorms are just sitting in my rax because I can't figure out builds around them. -_-

i find that i would like to use all my skill inheritance fodder (currently barracks is full) but i just never have the unit to take up the skill inheritance or im missing vital expensive skill fodder like DC, CD, steady breath etc

Sometimes i wish there was a huge library of skill builds instead of only 1-2 listed on gamepress, too many of them are just the classic LD3 for speedy, fury on everyone and then turn them into DC unit.

I think gamepress does have user suggested builds but most of them are more or less very similar variations on the cookie cutter builds, haven't checked it in a while though.

Also tell me about that expensive fodder problem. I've wanted to do the Steady Breath + Aether + Bowbreaker combo on Nowi for ages but I'm still missing a Steady Breath and Bowbreaker fodder (Setsuna never T_T).

I tend to just inherit random things to clear out rax. Especially stuff like CorrinF, 4 star Mathildas, 4 star Sorens and Sophia. Most of my 5 star roster has a random Hone Attack or Fortify Res sitting in their inherit list. (Hone Speed and Fortify Def is so much rarer for some reason.) Might start doing it to my super oversupply of Laslow and Lon'qu. Glimmer and Axebreaker FOR EVERYBODY.
There is no need to be mad.
Varanice
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States1517 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-02-06 22:48:09
February 06 2018 22:28 GMT
#2884
Gamepress has really stepped up their builds lately especially with their new staff and coverage of new units (it probably helps when they have really good skills they want built in, though). But they definitely have a bias towards generalist builds, which isn't really a problem per say, it's just something you need to be aware of.

If you're trying to SI and build a full team, it's fine to run a couple of generalist character builds, but you're probably going to want 1-2 support/specialist characters to assist your primary characters and/or shore up a specific weakness that your team has. Those builds can look hella janky sometimes, but, it's because they dont need to be optimal against a wide range of things, they just need to do one job really well. For me at least, those are some of the most fun builds to work on, even just theory crafting, because you can be really creative with how you go about things.

On February 06 2018 12:00 ykl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2018 11:43 Shock710 wrote:
On February 06 2018 11:36 ykl wrote:
On February 05 2018 19:41 Shock710 wrote:
all i wanted was either brave lucina or summer robin...got two fjorms instead that makes 3

I've wanted to experiment with Shield Pulse or Atk/Def bond but my 2 extra Fjorms are just sitting in my rax because I can't figure out builds around them. -_-

i find that i would like to use all my skill inheritance fodder (currently barracks is full) but i just never have the unit to take up the skill inheritance or im missing vital expensive skill fodder like DC, CD, steady breath etc

Sometimes i wish there was a huge library of skill builds instead of only 1-2 listed on gamepress, too many of them are just the classic LD3 for speedy, fury on everyone and then turn them into DC unit.

I think gamepress does have user suggested builds but most of them are more or less very similar variations on the cookie cutter builds, haven't checked it in a while though.

Also tell me about that expensive fodder problem. I've wanted to do the Steady Breath + Aether + Bowbreaker combo on Nowi for ages but I'm still missing a Steady Breath and Bowbreaker fodder (Setsuna never T_T).

I tend to just inherit random things to clear out rax. Especially stuff like CorrinF, 4 star Mathildas, 4 star Sorens and Sophia. Most of my 5 star roster has a random Hone Attack or Fortify Res sitting in their inherit list. (Hone Speed and Fortify Def is so much rarer for some reason.) Might start doing it to my super oversupply of Laslow and Lon'qu. Glimmer and Axebreaker FOR EVERYBODY.


C skills are seriously the bane of my existence. I wish the Drive skills were more accessible.
www.twitch.tv/varanice
RuiBarbO
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
United States1340 Posts
February 07 2018 16:29 GMT
#2885
On February 07 2018 07:28 Varanice wrote:
Gamepress has really stepped up their builds lately especially with their new staff and coverage of new units (it probably helps when they have really good skills they want built in, though). But they definitely have a bias towards generalist builds, which isn't really a problem per say, it's just something you need to be aware of.

If you're trying to SI and build a full team, it's fine to run a couple of generalist character builds, but you're probably going to want 1-2 support/specialist characters to assist your primary characters and/or shore up a specific weakness that your team has. Those builds can look hella janky sometimes, but, it's because they dont need to be optimal against a wide range of things, they just need to do one job really well. For me at least, those are some of the most fun builds to work on, even just theory crafting, because you can be really creative with how you go about things.

Show nested quote +
On February 06 2018 12:00 ykl wrote:
On February 06 2018 11:43 Shock710 wrote:
On February 06 2018 11:36 ykl wrote:
On February 05 2018 19:41 Shock710 wrote:
all i wanted was either brave lucina or summer robin...got two fjorms instead that makes 3

I've wanted to experiment with Shield Pulse or Atk/Def bond but my 2 extra Fjorms are just sitting in my rax because I can't figure out builds around them. -_-

i find that i would like to use all my skill inheritance fodder (currently barracks is full) but i just never have the unit to take up the skill inheritance or im missing vital expensive skill fodder like DC, CD, steady breath etc

Sometimes i wish there was a huge library of skill builds instead of only 1-2 listed on gamepress, too many of them are just the classic LD3 for speedy, fury on everyone and then turn them into DC unit.

I think gamepress does have user suggested builds but most of them are more or less very similar variations on the cookie cutter builds, haven't checked it in a while though.

Also tell me about that expensive fodder problem. I've wanted to do the Steady Breath + Aether + Bowbreaker combo on Nowi for ages but I'm still missing a Steady Breath and Bowbreaker fodder (Setsuna never T_T).

I tend to just inherit random things to clear out rax. Especially stuff like CorrinF, 4 star Mathildas, 4 star Sorens and Sophia. Most of my 5 star roster has a random Hone Attack or Fortify Res sitting in their inherit list. (Hone Speed and Fortify Def is so much rarer for some reason.) Might start doing it to my super oversupply of Laslow and Lon'qu. Glimmer and Axebreaker FOR EVERYBODY.


C skills are seriously the bane of my existence. I wish the Drive skills were more accessible.


I foddered a Lyon for Drive Resistance... then realized I put it on the wrong character and had to fodder a second one (Bridal Caeda and Spring Lucina look too similar!). Yeah, those Drives are hard. And for some reason, my infantry teams give way more arena score than cavalry or flier teams. Those teams have easier C skills, but there are fewer occasions where it's useful to field them.

Also, wouldn't you fodder Lon'qu for Vantage? Even if it's not always good. I just send my Laslows home for feathers.
Can someone please explain/how water falls with no rain?
Varanice
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States1517 Posts
February 07 2018 18:44 GMT
#2886
On February 08 2018 01:29 RuiBarbO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2018 07:28 Varanice wrote:
Gamepress has really stepped up their builds lately especially with their new staff and coverage of new units (it probably helps when they have really good skills they want built in, though). But they definitely have a bias towards generalist builds, which isn't really a problem per say, it's just something you need to be aware of.

If you're trying to SI and build a full team, it's fine to run a couple of generalist character builds, but you're probably going to want 1-2 support/specialist characters to assist your primary characters and/or shore up a specific weakness that your team has. Those builds can look hella janky sometimes, but, it's because they dont need to be optimal against a wide range of things, they just need to do one job really well. For me at least, those are some of the most fun builds to work on, even just theory crafting, because you can be really creative with how you go about things.

On February 06 2018 12:00 ykl wrote:
On February 06 2018 11:43 Shock710 wrote:
On February 06 2018 11:36 ykl wrote:
On February 05 2018 19:41 Shock710 wrote:
all i wanted was either brave lucina or summer robin...got two fjorms instead that makes 3

I've wanted to experiment with Shield Pulse or Atk/Def bond but my 2 extra Fjorms are just sitting in my rax because I can't figure out builds around them. -_-

i find that i would like to use all my skill inheritance fodder (currently barracks is full) but i just never have the unit to take up the skill inheritance or im missing vital expensive skill fodder like DC, CD, steady breath etc

Sometimes i wish there was a huge library of skill builds instead of only 1-2 listed on gamepress, too many of them are just the classic LD3 for speedy, fury on everyone and then turn them into DC unit.

I think gamepress does have user suggested builds but most of them are more or less very similar variations on the cookie cutter builds, haven't checked it in a while though.

Also tell me about that expensive fodder problem. I've wanted to do the Steady Breath + Aether + Bowbreaker combo on Nowi for ages but I'm still missing a Steady Breath and Bowbreaker fodder (Setsuna never T_T).

I tend to just inherit random things to clear out rax. Especially stuff like CorrinF, 4 star Mathildas, 4 star Sorens and Sophia. Most of my 5 star roster has a random Hone Attack or Fortify Res sitting in their inherit list. (Hone Speed and Fortify Def is so much rarer for some reason.) Might start doing it to my super oversupply of Laslow and Lon'qu. Glimmer and Axebreaker FOR EVERYBODY.


C skills are seriously the bane of my existence. I wish the Drive skills were more accessible.


I foddered a Lyon for Drive Resistance... then realized I put it on the wrong character and had to fodder a second one (Bridal Caeda and Spring Lucina look too similar!). Yeah, those Drives are hard. And for some reason, my infantry teams give way more arena score than cavalry or flier teams. Those teams have easier C skills, but there are fewer occasions where it's useful to field them.

Also, wouldn't you fodder Lon'qu for Vantage? Even if it's not always good. I just send my Laslows home for feathers.


Personally, for skills that I consider "useful, but not in the current meta" I keep 2-3 for foddering purposes just in case they are useful in the future.
www.twitch.tv/varanice
ykl
Profile Joined September 2012
Malaysia541 Posts
February 08 2018 03:15 GMT
#2887
On February 08 2018 01:29 RuiBarbO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2018 07:28 Varanice wrote:
Gamepress has really stepped up their builds lately especially with their new staff and coverage of new units (it probably helps when they have really good skills they want built in, though). But they definitely have a bias towards generalist builds, which isn't really a problem per say, it's just something you need to be aware of.

If you're trying to SI and build a full team, it's fine to run a couple of generalist character builds, but you're probably going to want 1-2 support/specialist characters to assist your primary characters and/or shore up a specific weakness that your team has. Those builds can look hella janky sometimes, but, it's because they dont need to be optimal against a wide range of things, they just need to do one job really well. For me at least, those are some of the most fun builds to work on, even just theory crafting, because you can be really creative with how you go about things.

On February 06 2018 12:00 ykl wrote:
On February 06 2018 11:43 Shock710 wrote:
On February 06 2018 11:36 ykl wrote:
On February 05 2018 19:41 Shock710 wrote:
all i wanted was either brave lucina or summer robin...got two fjorms instead that makes 3

I've wanted to experiment with Shield Pulse or Atk/Def bond but my 2 extra Fjorms are just sitting in my rax because I can't figure out builds around them. -_-

i find that i would like to use all my skill inheritance fodder (currently barracks is full) but i just never have the unit to take up the skill inheritance or im missing vital expensive skill fodder like DC, CD, steady breath etc

Sometimes i wish there was a huge library of skill builds instead of only 1-2 listed on gamepress, too many of them are just the classic LD3 for speedy, fury on everyone and then turn them into DC unit.

I think gamepress does have user suggested builds but most of them are more or less very similar variations on the cookie cutter builds, haven't checked it in a while though.

Also tell me about that expensive fodder problem. I've wanted to do the Steady Breath + Aether + Bowbreaker combo on Nowi for ages but I'm still missing a Steady Breath and Bowbreaker fodder (Setsuna never T_T).

I tend to just inherit random things to clear out rax. Especially stuff like CorrinF, 4 star Mathildas, 4 star Sorens and Sophia. Most of my 5 star roster has a random Hone Attack or Fortify Res sitting in their inherit list. (Hone Speed and Fortify Def is so much rarer for some reason.) Might start doing it to my super oversupply of Laslow and Lon'qu. Glimmer and Axebreaker FOR EVERYBODY.


C skills are seriously the bane of my existence. I wish the Drive skills were more accessible.


I foddered a Lyon for Drive Resistance... then realized I put it on the wrong character and had to fodder a second one (Bridal Caeda and Spring Lucina look too similar!). Yeah, those Drives are hard. And for some reason, my infantry teams give way more arena score than cavalry or flier teams. Those teams have easier C skills, but there are fewer occasions where it's useful to field them.

Also, wouldn't you fodder Lon'qu for Vantage? Even if it's not always good. I just send my Laslows home for feathers.

I don't have a lot of Vantage users. The only one I've SI'd vantage onto so far are BK, Ryoma, Fae and Nowi. I am keeping a few Lon'qus around for Vantage but I have like 6 extra and they were starting to clog up. For Laslow I like having Noontime around. I tend to use up Laslows in bursts right during TT to give some bonus units some cheap sustain. And a few spare for Axebreaker. I always try to keep all Breaker skills around as much as possible just in case you need it for some random unit for a PvE map clear.
There is no need to be mad.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
February 08 2018 03:59 GMT
#2888
The valentines units hector in particular are unbelievable
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
RuiBarbO
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
United States1340 Posts
February 08 2018 15:25 GMT
#2889
On February 08 2018 12:59 Cricketer12 wrote:
The valentines units hector in particular are unbelievable


Unbelievable in the sense that their artwork looks really weird because I'm with you there.
Can someone please explain/how water falls with no rain?
ykl
Profile Joined September 2012
Malaysia541 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-02-08 15:49:01
February 08 2018 15:48 GMT
#2890
On February 09 2018 00:25 RuiBarbO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2018 12:59 Cricketer12 wrote:
The valentines units hector in particular are unbelievable


Unbelievable in the sense that their artwork looks really weird because I'm with you there.

Hector's is pretty great tho.
There is no need to be mad.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
February 08 2018 16:53 GMT
#2891
On February 09 2018 00:25 RuiBarbO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2018 12:59 Cricketer12 wrote:
The valentines units hector in particular are unbelievable


Unbelievable in the sense that their artwork looks really weird because I'm with you there.

They look fine except lilna who looks ill
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
LightSpectra
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States3314 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-02-22 13:49:16
February 22 2018 13:48 GMT
#2892
I'm almost at the end of Shadows of Valentia.

How the fuck do people play this game with Permadeath? I breezed through Awakening and Fates on Hard on my second playthroughs, so I'm not a complete noob. But in SoV, I'm on Normal and towards the end of the game, there's so much bullshit that half my squad dies every boss fight.
"don't try to pull a LightSpectra-Trumper"
Alventenie
Profile Joined July 2007
United States2147 Posts
February 22 2018 13:54 GMT
#2893
Super op units carry the rest of the team.

I think on one of the final maps I literally only used Alm/Saber because they could face tank the dragon and do damage back. Then just use range heal to keep them up.

While most units can do damage on attack, many would die if I didn't put proper tanks in front of them.
LightSpectra
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States3314 Posts
February 22 2018 14:16 GMT
#2894
I mean yeah, that's kinda true for every game, but there's wasn't much bullshit like enemies that can teleport your units directly into the middle of the enemy lines, or long-range attacks that reduce your HP to 1.
"don't try to pull a LightSpectra-Trumper"
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
February 22 2018 14:19 GMT
#2895
On February 22 2018 22:48 LightSpectra wrote:
I'm almost at the end of Shadows of Valentia.

How the fuck do people play this game with Permadeath? I breezed through Awakening and Fates on Hard on my second playthroughs, so I'm not a complete noob. But in SoV, I'm on Normal and towards the end of the game, there's so much bullshit that half my squad dies every boss fight.

If you are referring to chapter 5 just have alm and your dread fighters supported by healers kill.
If chapter 6 just have alm and your dread fighters supported by healers kill
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
LightSpectra
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States3314 Posts
February 22 2018 14:23 GMT
#2896
That's basically what I'm doing, but no matter how protective I am of my spellcasters, there's always a bunch of flying bastards or teleporting Duma Faithful that just run up and kill my stuff. Every time. I've been finishing some battles with only Alm or Celica alive.
"don't try to pull a LightSpectra-Trumper"
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-02-22 15:09:59
February 22 2018 15:07 GMT
#2897
What level is everyone? What are they equipped with? When did you promote?

Most common newbie mistake for SoV is still not promoting at minimum level. Tier 3 class bases provide sufficient bulk for almost everyone, provided they get there at a reasonable point in the game. Healers have the most questionable survivability but they also have no reason not to be equipped with a shield since they don't need weapons and don't get much out of most of the rings.
Moderator
Frudgey
Profile Joined September 2012
Canada3367 Posts
February 22 2018 17:20 GMT
#2898
Alternatively, you can grind like an absolute madman, but I really don't recommend doing that.

If there's anything I've learned about Yango and Fire Emblem, it's that listening to Yango is almost always the smart thing to do, if not always the smart thing to do.
It is better to die for The Emperor than live for yourself.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
February 22 2018 17:35 GMT
#2899
On February 23 2018 02:20 Frudgey wrote:
Alternatively, you can grind like an absolute madman, but I really don't recommend doing that.

If there's anything I've learned about Yango and Fire Emblem, it's that listening to Yango is almost always the smart thing to do, if not always the smart thing to do.

Frudgey I hope you used Valbar in your SoV run
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Alventenie
Profile Joined July 2007
United States2147 Posts
February 22 2018 18:55 GMT
#2900
I used Valbar, but he really fell off in last few chapters =/. All he did was soak hits for my mages on enemy turns.
Prev 1 143 144 145 146 147 171 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
IndyStarCraft 266
EmSc Tv 9
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21041
Calm 2219
Shuttle 332
White-Ra 178
Mini 173
ZZZero.O 134
firebathero 72
soO 10
Sacsri 7
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1537
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4278
Liquid`Hasu616
Other Games
summit1g7308
Liquid`RaSZi2219
FrodaN1606
fl0m1478
olofmeister1061
B2W.Neo834
RotterdaM637
Beastyqt358
crisheroes325
Livibee210
Pyrionflax189
Mew2King60
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick964
BasetradeTV203
StarCraft 2
angryscii 27
EmSc Tv 9
EmSc2Tv 9
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 16
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki40
• blackmanpl 20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1460
• Shiphtur675
• WagamamaTV357
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 47m
Replay Cast
2h 47m
OSC
15h 47m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 14h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.