• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:13
CEST 22:13
KST 05:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10563 users

Fire Emblem - Page 144

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 142 143 144 145 146 171 Next
Varanice
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States1517 Posts
January 19 2018 05:06 GMT
#2861
On January 19 2018 12:30 RuiBarbO wrote:
I did my first arena match today against someone with a team score of 712. This person had an Airzura +10.

Who even has that much money to throw at a single banner. Seriously, that is a crazy number of orbs to blow through. I think I used around 100 to get my one Airzura and I only pulled greens.

Also I won pretty easily. That felt nice.

of all of the people to +10, I think a dancer would be my least priority.
www.twitch.tv/varanice
Shock710
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia6097 Posts
January 19 2018 09:11 GMT
#2862
Most people i find in arena have a werid +10 with a werid ass build, i think its more about them loving the character and wanting to +10 them, then having an optimal unit
dAPhREAk gives Shock a * | [23:55] <Shock710> that was out of context -_- [16:26] <@motbob> Good question, Shock!
Varanice
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States1517 Posts
January 24 2018 06:50 GMT
#2863
new banner units are pretty neat. flying green dragons and new cavalry mages.

im going to be holding off till the 30th regardless (you'll have 3 nice banners to choose from on that day). managed to stock up almost 80 orbs so far.
www.twitch.tv/varanice
Bigtony
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States1606 Posts
January 30 2018 22:45 GMT
#2864
Myrrh is ridiculously broken.
Push 2 Harder
RuiBarbO
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
United States1340 Posts
January 31 2018 01:15 GMT
#2865
On January 31 2018 07:45 Bigtony wrote:
Myrrh is ridiculously broken.


Really? I have only encountered her once in arena, and I had a Falchion user who took her out very quickly. Seems like the new heroes generally don't show up much in the 700+ teams, though... I see (un)armored Tharja and Zelgius quite a bit, but the rest, not so much. I don't think I've run into a single L'Arachel or Anamnesis Eirika, either.
Can someone please explain/how water falls with no rain?
RuiBarbO
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
United States1340 Posts
January 31 2018 22:59 GMT
#2866
Does anyone have any thoughts on this current legendary hero banner? I can't decide if I want to try going for those heroes or if I should wait for the banner that's coming out with Brave Lyn and company. At this point, I have the teams to beat most of the infernal maps and I mostly just need merges to get my arena score higher.
Can someone please explain/how water falls with no rain?
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
January 31 2018 23:35 GMT
#2867
On February 01 2018 07:59 RuiBarbO wrote:
Does anyone have any thoughts on this current legendary hero banner? I can't decide if I want to try going for those heroes or if I should wait for the banner that's coming out with Brave Lyn and company. At this point, I have the teams to beat most of the infernal maps and I mostly just need merges to get my arena score higher.

Save honestly. Ike is pretty mediocre and no one else except axezura is good (but you'll get xander so dont risk it)
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Alventenie
Profile Joined July 2007
United States2147 Posts
February 01 2018 14:55 GMT
#2868
I wanted Ike just to have him for fun. I ended up getting 3 Seigberts before finally getting Ike.
Varanice
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States1517 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-02-02 05:18:35
February 02 2018 05:18 GMT
#2869
dropped 170~ orbs on the banner pulling for blue/red going for ike/siegbert/blancina/fjorm and got 2x summer robin.

hopefully the 50 orb bonus treats me well
www.twitch.tv/varanice
ykl
Profile Joined September 2012
Malaysia541 Posts
February 02 2018 06:58 GMT
#2870
I burned 180 orbs for a single L'Arachel on the other banner, heh. Didn't even have the orbs to pull on the B8%. Slowly building up again for another try at getting a Brave Ike next. Legendary Ike can wait till next month's B8% banner.
There is no need to be mad.
Varanice
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States1517 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-02-02 08:38:19
February 02 2018 08:25 GMT
#2871
.. what is going on.

55~ total pulls, and i now have 4 summer robins from this banner and no other 5*s. Back when she was out in her banner I pulled her when i got 0 green orbs offered pulling for summer tiki, too. I was really hoping to get a brave lucina support to pair with my gronnowl nino but I guess the game just really wants me to build a S.Robin.

heres the build I think im going to go with if anyone is interested.
+ Show Spoiler +
iv: +spd -res
weap: firesweep lance+
alt: reposition
ult: moonbow
a: LaD 3
b: draw back
c: not sure yet but probably spur atk
s: speed +3

comes out to 54 atk 47 spd
www.twitch.tv/varanice
RuiBarbO
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
United States1340 Posts
February 02 2018 23:57 GMT
#2872
I got a Brave Lyn from the anniversary banner on my first round of summoning, which is nice because my horse emblem team currently does not score well in arena even though it's pretty powerful. Tried to get Gunthra from the Legendary Heroes banner and got Xander and Sanaki from the same session. The sight of a medieval horseman in 21st century swimming trunks never ceases to annoy me.

I think I'm going to spend the rest of my orbs on the anniversary banner for Brave Lyn/Ike merges. Idk if there's any point saving them since new heroes are only ever useful for that week's arena (unless you're a whale and can afford to fodder or merge them).
Can someone please explain/how water falls with no rain?
Shock710
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia6097 Posts
February 03 2018 03:34 GMT
#2873
Gunthra imo, is extremely lacking in everything even horse buffs dont bring her even close to celicias, and her niche just isnt useful sometimes and when u cant predict what they have in arena its just meh with all those ploys doing nothing (aka just not giving enough of a debuff)
dAPhREAk gives Shock a * | [23:55] <Shock710> that was out of context -_- [16:26] <@motbob> Good question, Shock!
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
February 03 2018 03:57 GMT
#2874
got a neph on the free summon from hero fest so my Lyn finally has wrath

+ Show Spoiler +
she's +spd - def 40 + 1
HP 41
Atk 50
Spd 44
Def 29
Res 29
Sol Katti with BA refine
Repo
Moonbow
Fury 3
Wrath 3
Threaten Def 3
Atk 3 Seal
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
RuiBarbO
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
United States1340 Posts
February 03 2018 19:23 GMT
#2875
I take it back, I want more Xanders for Infantry Pulse
Can someone please explain/how water falls with no rain?
Varanice
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States1517 Posts
February 03 2018 22:11 GMT
#2876
yeah i've been thinking for a while trying to decide where i want to allocate my two free IP3's from the tempest.
www.twitch.tv/varanice
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
February 03 2018 22:46 GMT
#2877
On February 04 2018 07:11 Varanice wrote:
yeah i've been thinking for a while trying to decide where i want to allocate my two free IP3's from the tempest.

Dragons gogo
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Varanice
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States1517 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-02-06 01:25:01
February 04 2018 09:39 GMT
#2878
neat i got a siegbert

edit: i got another summer robin on my last pull.
www.twitch.tv/varanice
RuiBarbO
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
United States1340 Posts
February 04 2018 16:35 GMT
#2879
On February 04 2018 18:39 Varanice wrote:
neat i got a siegbert

Where's my Like button
Can someone please explain/how water falls with no rain?
Shock710
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia6097 Posts
February 05 2018 10:41 GMT
#2880
all i wanted was either brave lucina or summer robin...got two fjorms instead that makes 3
dAPhREAk gives Shock a * | [23:55] <Shock710> that was out of context -_- [16:26] <@motbob> Good question, Shock!
Prev 1 142 143 144 145 146 171 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
IndyStarCraft 266
EmSc Tv 9
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21041
Calm 2219
Shuttle 332
White-Ra 178
Mini 173
ZZZero.O 134
firebathero 72
soO 10
Sacsri 7
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1537
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4278
Liquid`Hasu616
Other Games
summit1g7308
Liquid`RaSZi2219
FrodaN1606
fl0m1478
olofmeister1061
B2W.Neo834
RotterdaM637
Beastyqt358
crisheroes325
Livibee210
Pyrionflax189
Mew2King60
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick964
BasetradeTV203
StarCraft 2
angryscii 27
EmSc Tv 9
EmSc2Tv 9
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 16
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki40
• blackmanpl 20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1460
• Shiphtur675
• WagamamaTV357
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 47m
Replay Cast
2h 47m
OSC
15h 47m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 14h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.