• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:57
CEST 12:57
KST 19:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11317 users

FF7 remake for PS4 announced - Page 62

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 Next
{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
February 06 2024 23:31 GMT
#1221
starting!
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-02-07 00:52:34
February 06 2024 23:56 GMT
#1222
Well.... GOTY. There I said it. The map is fucking huge!

[image loading]


Only downside I can of is it seems they might have toned down Cid by a tremendous amount, although was only one scene. Nothing much else he was in tbh. Demo is out.
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
February 07 2024 01:10 GMT
#1223
This demo looks incredible. I'm watching Maxmilian_DOOD play through it on twitch and he's constantly holding back tears lol.
Administrator
{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
February 07 2024 03:10 GMT
#1224
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
February 07 2024 03:53 GMT
#1225
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
lestye
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4243 Posts
February 07 2024 21:09 GMT
#1226
Looks so fucking good. I feel they showed waaaay too much in that trailer though.
"You guys are just edgelords. Embrace your inner weeb desu" -Zergneedsfood
TL+ Member
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
February 07 2024 21:46 GMT
#1227
Demo is so good. Hope they can tidy up the textures a bit in performance mode.
{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-02-07 23:09:17
February 07 2024 23:07 GMT
#1228
The entire demo run.



Ton of easter eggs in the demo that a first time player probably won't notice unless they played the original game.
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
February 08 2024 01:09 GMT
#1229
Kinda sad he didn't find Comet. Comet + Level up is hilarious.
{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
February 11 2024 12:24 GMT
#1230
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
lestye
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4243 Posts
February 14 2024 05:40 GMT
#1231
It's gonna SSSUUUCK waiting for this to come to PC.
"You guys are just edgelords. Embrace your inner weeb desu" -Zergneedsfood
TL+ Member
{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-02-18 20:13:32
February 18 2024 20:13 GMT
#1232
Wait, Wutai and Rocket Town will not be shown in Rebirth.... wtf? Then how will Cid be introduced? Cause we clearly see him and the Tiny Bronco...
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-02-22 14:45:56
February 22 2024 14:14 GMT
#1233
1 more week till release. Reviews scores, but no spoilers of course, are starting to be released.... Comrades, friends. Could we be looking at a Masterpiece?

"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-02-23 00:44:56
February 23 2024 00:33 GMT
#1234
Demo has been updated.



edit: There is is Crafting in this game! Which you can then level up!!!!
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-02-23 00:53:01
February 23 2024 00:52 GMT
#1235
Yup. It's pretty neat.

Dealing with all these synergy abilities and skills is like drinking from a fire hose.
ZerOCoolSC2
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
9066 Posts
February 24 2024 03:12 GMT
#1236
Somehow my Remake save data is gone. So I have to play the whole game + Intergrade from the beginning. I probably won't get through it in time to get Rebirth on day one.
{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-02-27 15:40:18
February 27 2024 15:38 GMT
#1237
Pre-download is now allowed. So if you did not get a separate HDD storage then you better be trying to decide which game(s) to delete right now.
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
February 28 2024 01:22 GMT
#1238
I was having a hard time waiting for the game to come out so I played through Remake again and I'm about halfway through Intergrade as well. The wait is killing me!
Administrator
ZerOCoolSC2
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
9066 Posts
February 28 2024 03:21 GMT
#1239
On February 28 2024 10:22 TheEmulator wrote:
I was having a hard time waiting for the game to come out so I played through Remake again and I'm about halfway through Intergrade as well. The wait is killing me!

Skipping a lot of the sidequests as I run through Remake now. I feel like I'll regret it later, but I'm just trying to get through the game so I can prep for Rebirth.

Rebirth will probably wait until after Dragon's Dogma if I don't make good time on finishing this game.
TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-02-28 05:25:43
February 28 2024 05:22 GMT
#1240
On February 28 2024 12:21 ZerOCoolSC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2024 10:22 TheEmulator wrote:
I was having a hard time waiting for the game to come out so I played through Remake again and I'm about halfway through Intergrade as well. The wait is killing me!

Skipping a lot of the sidequests as I run through Remake now. I feel like I'll regret it later, but I'm just trying to get through the game so I can prep for Rebirth.

Rebirth will probably wait until after Dragon's Dogma if I don't make good time on finishing this game.

Personally I think skipping the sidequests is the superior way to play if you've beat the game before. From what I remember the only benefit of having previous save data from Remake/Intergrade is that you get the Leviathan/Ramuh materia immediately when you start Rebirth, so I wouldn't stress too much about it (someone correct me if I'm wrong or if that has changed).
Administrator
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings87
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko180
ProTech133
SHIN 51
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 1153
Mind 1017
Shuttle 787
Bisu 774
Larva 643
Mini 163
EffOrt 129
Soma 119
Leta 109
Last 98
[ Show more ]
Zeus 91
Hyun 81
Pusan 63
ZerO 52
Sexy 52
PianO 48
Hm[arnc] 43
Trap 36
Killer 33
sorry 32
ToSsGirL 30
Bale 28
Aegong 19
yabsab 15
hero 13
Sacsri 9
JulyZerg 7
Noble 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe571
XaKoH 384
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1389
Other Games
gofns40495
singsing2152
crisheroes337
OGKoka 184
Mew2King126
B2W.Neo70
ArmadaUGS51
Livibee19
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick560
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream182
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 66
• LUISG 37
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP20
• Gemini_19 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8147
League of Legends
• Jankos1348
• Stunt1033
Upcoming Events
Online Event
3m
FEL
5h 3m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 3m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 3m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 3m
INu's Battles
1d 1h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Rush vs Light
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.