• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:28
CEST 14:28
KST 21:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)41Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10390 users

General Discussion - Page 163

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 161 162 163 164 165 176 Next
Please be advised:

We will be closing this General thread in 24 hours. It will remain searchable.

After that we will require new threads to discuss topics.

Questions should go in the stickied Q&A thread, screenshots and PotG will go in the PotG sticky, QQ/Rage/Complaints should go in the QQ/Rage thread. If you want to talk about maps or strategies open a new thread.

Any comments or concerns will be logged please forward them to ZeromuS. This new forum is still fluid so we will try this out. General TL rules will still apply to new threads.
Emnjay808
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States10666 Posts
May 02 2016 23:55 GMT
#3241
Playing Tracer and literally 1v6 the enemy team. Ahh I love open beta :D
Skol
No_eL
Profile Joined July 2007
Chile1438 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-05-03 00:28:43
May 03 2016 00:25 GMT
#3242
How can i play the open beta? I read that the beta start in 3 days, but are many people playing it. What can i do to play right now?

Edit 1: Ok, i need a beta key from a friend... so sad, i need to wait longer.
Beat after beat i will become stronger.
karazax
Profile Joined May 2010
United States3737 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-05-03 00:51:02
May 03 2016 00:50 GMT
#3243
On May 03 2016 08:05 Reaps wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2016 08:01 Djzapz wrote:
No overwatch license found?



Same here.

Make sure you registered your early access beta key on battlenet, just having the game purchased thru battlenet is not enough.
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13425 Posts
May 03 2016 00:51 GMT
#3244
I am about to sleep. I will see you all in the mornin in OW! Maybe ill open a TL bnet tag gdoc as well before true open beta starts
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
Nilrem
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States3684 Posts
May 03 2016 01:19 GMT
#3245
They never even sent me my keys for the beta even though I have the game pre-purchased. Spoke with support and they cannot help. Le sigh... pre-purchase the game and can't even play it.
Meepo Haters gonna Hate. https://twitter.com/KazeNilrem (@KazeNilrem)
No_eL
Profile Joined July 2007
Chile1438 Posts
May 03 2016 01:30 GMT
#3246
On May 03 2016 10:19 Nilrem wrote:
They never even sent me my keys for the beta even though I have the game pre-purchased. Spoke with support and they cannot help. Le sigh... pre-purchase the game and can't even play it.


Same happened to one of my friends, and thats why i dont have the "friendly" invite key =(
Beat after beat i will become stronger.
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
May 03 2016 01:59 GMT
#3247
Wait so if we pre-ordered (before the 28th) and haven't received keys, we probably won't get them? Or they're just backed up in the system...?

I have a friend that ordered just this weekend that got theirs already but I haven't. Figured they were just backed up but that tech support response seems weird?
Nilrem
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States3684 Posts
May 03 2016 02:13 GMT
#3248
On May 03 2016 10:59 Duka08 wrote:
Wait so if we pre-ordered (before the 28th) and haven't received keys, we probably won't get them? Or they're just backed up in the system...?

I have a friend that ordered just this weekend that got theirs already but I haven't. Figured they were just backed up but that tech support response seems weird?


The only thing support can do is check if there have been emails for you. If there has been, they can give you the keys from the email. Otherwise they cannot help you. The GM even told me that realistically I may not even get my keys so have to wait until the 5th. So right now I am quite pissed off.

I have a lan coming up specifically for Overwatch so I preordered it to start practicing now. Guess that is not happening. This whole process Blizzard has done is pretty sad.
Meepo Haters gonna Hate. https://twitter.com/KazeNilrem (@KazeNilrem)
WolfintheSheep
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada14127 Posts
May 03 2016 03:38 GMT
#3249
Alright boyz time to get rekt by Server load.
Average means I'm better than half of you.
OuchyDathurts
Profile Joined September 2010
United States4588 Posts
May 03 2016 04:22 GMT
#3250
Forgot how much fun it is having 2 widows, a mccree, and an hanzo on your team doing nothing at all. I'z snipin dewddz!
LiquidDota Staff
malcram
Profile Joined November 2010
2752 Posts
May 03 2016 04:47 GMT
#3251
the servers aren't bad at all...

@Ouchy
yeah, widowmaker is such a noob detector lol...90% of people who pick widow don't know how to play it right
Nilrem
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States3684 Posts
May 03 2016 05:11 GMT
#3252
On May 03 2016 13:47 malcram wrote:
the servers aren't bad at all...

@Ouchy
yeah, widowmaker is such a noob detector lol...90% of people who pick widow don't know how to play it right


To be fair... this is the first real non-invite beta (stil had to pay) and many new players. So probably a large number of them are new. Game is not even out yet lol.

Oh progress reported, no key sent so good chance even though I preordered, wont get in... thanks Oba... I mean Blizzard.
Meepo Haters gonna Hate. https://twitter.com/KazeNilrem (@KazeNilrem)
WolfintheSheep
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada14127 Posts
May 03 2016 05:13 GMT
#3253
On May 03 2016 13:47 malcram wrote:
the servers aren't bad at all...

@Ouchy
yeah, widowmaker is such a noob detector lol...90% of people who pick widow don't know how to play it right

Could be worse.

Could be me.




With Reinhardt.
Average means I'm better than half of you.
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
May 03 2016 05:19 GMT
#3254
Found my key. Played for a couple hours vs AI. Game seems really good. And I had no server issues at all.

I have no idea who's actually "good" but from an on-and-off FPS vet that hasn't tasted beta at all until now everyone I've tried is at least pretty damn fun and unique.
OuchyDathurts
Profile Joined September 2010
United States4588 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-05-03 05:25:02
May 03 2016 05:22 GMT
#3255
On May 03 2016 13:47 malcram wrote:
the servers aren't bad at all...

@Ouchy
yeah, widowmaker is such a noob detector lol...90% of people who pick widow don't know how to play it right


It's snipers in general. 99% of people can't actually snipe for shit, but it's always the class that people who think they're badasses pick. You end up with half your team playing classes they are paper and need dead eye aim being played by idiots. We have to capture this point, I'm sure 3 of us standing in the back missing 80% of our shots are halping so much!

Explosives + Tanks are still too good for capture points. The points are all so tiny that explosives are completely insane. Just spam nades/rockets at the point and have your tank classes stand on it, it's free wins.

Been having a lot of fun with mercy. Game is fun in general but people just have no idea how to play. They'll just run around like its death match and ignore objectives entirely, pick classes that make no sense, not gather up for big coordinated pushes, etc. Hopefully they pull their heads out of their asses at some point lol.

On May 03 2016 14:19 Duka08 wrote:
Found my key. Played for a couple hours vs AI. Game seems really good. And I had no server issues at all.

I have no idea who's actually "good" but from an on-and-off FPS vet that hasn't tasted beta at all until now everyone I've tried is at least pretty damn fun and unique.


I've gotten randomly disconnected a few times, so did a friend. That's annoying when you're winning a game and can't reconnect. RIP.

Everything is fun, just some heroes aren't my cup of tea. But certain heroes are complete garbage on certain maps and certain heroes are a requirement on certain maps.
LiquidDota Staff
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
May 03 2016 05:24 GMT
#3256
On May 03 2016 14:22 OuchyDathurts wrote:
It's snipers in general. 99% of people can't actually snipe for shit, but it's always the class that people who think they're badasses pick. You end up with half your team playing classes they are paper and need dead eye aim being played by idiots. We have to capture this point, I'm sure 3 of us standing in the back missing 80% of our shots are halping so much!

As someone who often falls into that trap myself, I'm actually finding the up close and gritty heroes way more exciting so far. I've had the most fun with tanks for sure.
OuchyDathurts
Profile Joined September 2010
United States4588 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-05-03 05:27:18
May 03 2016 05:26 GMT
#3257
On May 03 2016 14:24 Duka08 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2016 14:22 OuchyDathurts wrote:
It's snipers in general. 99% of people can't actually snipe for shit, but it's always the class that people who think they're badasses pick. You end up with half your team playing classes they are paper and need dead eye aim being played by idiots. We have to capture this point, I'm sure 3 of us standing in the back missing 80% of our shots are halping so much!

As someone who often falls into that trap myself, I'm actually finding the up close and gritty heroes way more exciting so far. I've had the most fun with tanks for sure.


Yeah, I love sniping in games. But I like winning more so if we somehow don't have a sniper (LOLOLOLOLOLOL) I'll play one. But I'll play what I think the team needs first and foremost.

Mei is waifu
LiquidDota Staff
Nilrem
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States3684 Posts
May 03 2016 05:31 GMT
#3258
When I played in the stress test, I loved playing as pudge (yes, calling him that). I think my practice in dota 2 has taught me how to hook since I was averaging about 70-85% hooks landed.
Meepo Haters gonna Hate. https://twitter.com/KazeNilrem (@KazeNilrem)
malcram
Profile Joined November 2010
2752 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-05-03 05:44:41
May 03 2016 05:44 GMT
#3259
yeah, people need to not be retarded and think that playing tracer x2 and genji on a defense map with no tanks/heals is a good idea.

"I've got most kills/dmg, stfu" - any dps on a defense map that lost.
OuchyDathurts
Profile Joined September 2010
United States4588 Posts
May 03 2016 06:13 GMT
#3260
Its the classic 5 carry strat all over again.

Seriously if you just take tanks + explosives on CP maps its free fucking wins. Any other class (maybe 1 healer) is 100% worthless. Spam explosives, have beef on point, win.
LiquidDota Staff
Prev 1 161 162 163 164 165 176 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 32m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech145
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36569
Shuttle 2463
Bisu 1039
Horang2 947
Jaedong 867
Light 441
BeSt 365
firebathero 333
Mini 330
Hyuk 287
[ Show more ]
Stork 272
actioN 266
Soma 237
EffOrt 232
Zeus 202
ggaemo 197
Soulkey 162
Last 145
Snow 122
Leta 118
ZerO 118
Pusan 83
Rush 76
Killer 74
hero 51
Mong 44
Sharp 40
Mind 36
Shinee 30
Shine 27
Aegong 27
Bale 24
ToSsGirL 23
soO 20
Sexy 19
PianO 19
Trap 17
Yoon 16
Free 14
sorry 13
Terrorterran 12
HiyA 10
zelot 10
JulyZerg 9
Noble 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc3942
qojqva1677
Dendi1010
League of Legends
Reynor92
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1282
x6flipin325
markeloff103
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1929
crisheroes930
Other Games
gofns33636
singsing2163
B2W.Neo699
XBOCT361
DeMusliM188
Livibee180
XaKoH 152
Mlord151
Liquid`LucifroN121
ArmadaUGS113
Mew2King87
QueenE65
Chillindude13
Railgan10
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream204
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 61
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2128
• TFBlade639
Other Games
• WagamamaTV197
Upcoming Events
OSC
32m
Stellar Fest
32m
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
OSC
11h 32m
Stellar Fest
1d
CranKy Ducklings
1d 21h
Online Event
1d 22h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.