• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:45
CEST 03:45
KST 10:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9107 users

Titanfall game - Page 35

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 41 Next All
ZapRoffo
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5544 Posts
April 15 2014 05:43 GMT
#681
My get shit done loadout right now:
Hemlok Starburst
Stim
Arc Grenade (partial damage really helps if you glance with your burst, but of course satchel complements hemlok very well too with the pop in and out style, just don't feel like using it)
Quick Reload kit (cause starburst is very reload heavy, I think this is super strong)
Minion Detector or Guardian Chip (if 40mm)
Autopistol (Wingman has a similar click rhythm to hemlok, but you often end up with very low hp enemies to finish off and it's just making it harder for you and the reward is just overkill)

The more I play with starburst and better my aim gets, the better I feel like it is. So much power to tap with its ridiculous TTK up close and its ranged power.
Yeah, well, you know, that's just like, your opinion man
digmouse
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
China6331 Posts
April 15 2014 08:53 GMT
#682
I'm a mid range guy so I don't really like Starburst since it's abysmal in longer range combat.
TranslatorIf you want to ask anything about Chinese esports, send me a PM or follow me @nerddigmouse.
ZapRoffo
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5544 Posts
April 15 2014 20:07 GMT
#683
I don't find it abysmal in long range and especially not mid-range where I still get some 1 burst kills. The only thing you don't want to do at long range is stand up (no cover) duel with a carbine, but I like it at long rang using it opportunistically, if I get good connections on the first burst then finish them off, but if not duck back and rearrange or do something else. Recoil compensation is basically pulling straight down and is not tricky once you get used to it really.
Yeah, well, you know, that's just like, your opinion man
URfavHO
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States514 Posts
April 16 2014 03:06 GMT
#684
I have been rolling with the Kraber with a short range sight and active radar lately. I must say that it is quite a powerful combination in hardpoint and CTF. When taking an objective, I use active radar so that I can aim down sights and focus on a target before turning a corner. Likewise, it makes defending (or camping) a breeze since you can see enemies hurdling objects through walls and such.

The main drawback to the Kraber is the amount of time it takes to aim down sights and the slow bullet velocity. Active radar mitigates these properties significantly.

I feel like superior players can probably make this the most broken combination for objective based games ever.
digmouse
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
China6331 Posts
April 16 2014 06:35 GMT
#685
On April 16 2014 05:07 ZapRoffo wrote:
I don't find it abysmal in long range and especially not mid-range where I still get some 1 burst kills. The only thing you don't want to do at long range is stand up (no cover) duel with a carbine, but I like it at long rang using it opportunistically, if I get good connections on the first burst then finish them off, but if not duck back and rearrange or do something else. Recoil compensation is basically pulling straight down and is not tricky once you get used to it really.

Maybe cuz I play with a controller? The accuracy difference is bigger on this weapon.
TranslatorIf you want to ask anything about Chinese esports, send me a PM or follow me @nerddigmouse.
Zvenn3n
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Sweden1196 Posts
April 16 2014 22:12 GMT
#686
I just won a game of Attrition 300-298. They had 298 and we had 292, so I just frantically killed minions, praying that no player on my team would go down. After the game, I was fucking exhausted, because I had gotten over 130 points, lol.

I've always thought that there's more joy in completely stomping enemies, but let me tell you something. Games where anything can happen, and it's way too close to call like that one? That. was. AWESOME. I love this game, although I still suck at it
ZapRoffo
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5544 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-17 00:11:35
April 17 2014 00:08 GMT
#687
Yeah last night I had 400-399 loss on hardpoint, I felt bad cause I lost a duel on a point when it was like 390-389, and it stayed 1-1 and one neutral for the rest of the time. That was intense.

Also it's weird that some maps go to 400 and some to 300. 300 feels too short unless it's a stomp. Or am I confusing it and it's always 300 for attrition and 400 for hardpoint?
Yeah, well, you know, that's just like, your opinion man
Zvenn3n
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Sweden1196 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-17 00:43:31
April 17 2014 00:43 GMT
#688
Yeah. However, Attrition was 250 at launch, but increased to 300 in a ninja-patch or through some other means. Maybe sacrifices to Blisk
hootsushi
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany3468 Posts
April 17 2014 00:44 GMT
#689
On April 17 2014 09:08 ZapRoffo wrote:
Yeah last night I had 400-399 loss on hardpoint, I felt bad cause I lost a duel on a point when it was like 390-389, and it stayed 1-1 and one neutral for the rest of the time. That was intense.

Also it's weird that some maps go to 400 and some to 300. 300 feels too short unless it's a stomp. Or am I confusing it and it's always 300 for attrition and 400 for hardpoint?


300 for attrition and 400 for hardpoint. Oh and I hate being the last frag. Even when we are losing horribly I hate the feeling to be the guy responsible for ultimately losing the map.
Zvenn3n
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Sweden1196 Posts
April 17 2014 00:47 GMT
#690
I feel you, man. That shit is just the worst
ZapRoffo
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5544 Posts
April 20 2014 16:09 GMT
#691
One thing I do all the time now: if I am using a close range primary, kill a grunt asap and switch my secondary for their carbine, so I can play ranged and close range superiority both depending on what's needed.

Also if you kills someone who's using an amped weapon, you can grab it and it's amped for you too. The other day I was running around with an amped CAR with an amped hemlok backing it up for range.
Yeah, well, you know, that's just like, your opinion man
Zvenn3n
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Sweden1196 Posts
April 20 2014 17:57 GMT
#692
Yeah, I never really paid any attention to stuff like that, but I'm trying to change so that I can do that. I wish weapons were easier to see, though. Right now, you just suddenly get the prompt while running, and you have no idea where the weapon used to be.
udgnim
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8024 Posts
April 21 2014 02:27 GMT
#693
On April 21 2014 01:09 ZapRoffo wrote:
One thing I do all the time now: if I am using a close range primary, kill a grunt asap and switch my secondary for their carbine, so I can play ranged and close range superiority both depending on what's needed.

Also if you kills someone who's using an amped weapon, you can grab it and it's amped for you too. The other day I was running around with an amped CAR with an amped hemlok backing it up for range.


didn't know AI dropped weapons

pretty sure you can switch between Pilot Loadouts while spawned in though
E-Sports is competitive video gaming with a spectator fan base. Do not take the word "Sports" literally.
ZapRoffo
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5544 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-21 05:36:01
April 21 2014 05:27 GMT
#694
On April 21 2014 11:27 udgnim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2014 01:09 ZapRoffo wrote:
One thing I do all the time now: if I am using a close range primary, kill a grunt asap and switch my secondary for their carbine, so I can play ranged and close range superiority both depending on what's needed.

Also if you kills someone who's using an amped weapon, you can grab it and it's amped for you too. The other day I was running around with an amped CAR with an amped hemlok backing it up for range.


didn't know AI dropped weapons

pretty sure you can switch between Pilot Loadouts while spawned in though


Grunts drop carbines and spectres drop compact smgs usually. The ones that melee battle each other I think drop shotguns? I feel like I've seen a shotgun drop from ai before, but it might have just been left by a player. Or if they have it out, they drop the archer rocket instead.

Also has anyone done really well with the compact smg? It has an attractive TTK with scatterfire, but I'm not sure if it's not possible to shoot accurately enough or I'm just doing a bad job controlling it (I've been using it a lot cause I'm on that generation challenge). Otherwise it just seems like the CAR (esp with counterweight) is way better.
Yeah, well, you know, that's just like, your opinion man
HumpingHydra
Profile Joined November 2008
Canada97 Posts
April 21 2014 06:01 GMT
#695
On April 08 2014 09:56 ZapRoffo wrote:



At essentially the end of this video the player states that minions only spawn near pilots. Is this true? Even if it is, this seems like a very broad statement. We're talking on the same quarter of the map or within 50 feet? I've never noticed this and if it is true i am not sure how I didn't notice it.
For the Swarm!
Zvenn3n
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Sweden1196 Posts
April 21 2014 13:59 GMT
#696
Minions generally spawn near pilots, yes. So with Minion Detector, it's easy to see where pilots are at due to the mass amount of red dots there.
ZapRoffo
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5544 Posts
April 21 2014 23:09 GMT
#697
On April 21 2014 22:59 Zvenn3n wrote:
Minions generally spawn near pilots, yes. So with Minion Detector, it's easy to see where pilots are at due to the mass amount of red dots there.


What I definitely notice with minion detector up is if I'm in a part of the the map with no minions around at all (like they are all past the minimap border), there's basically never a pilot nearby.

Another interesting video from this guy:
Yeah, well, you know, that's just like, your opinion man
digmouse
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
China6331 Posts
April 22 2014 13:14 GMT
#698
On April 22 2014 08:09 ZapRoffo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2014 22:59 Zvenn3n wrote:
Minions generally spawn near pilots, yes. So with Minion Detector, it's easy to see where pilots are at due to the mass amount of red dots there.


What I definitely notice with minion detector up is if I'm in a part of the the map with no minions around at all (like they are all past the minimap border), there's basically never a pilot nearby.

Another interesting video from this guy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcZRlT0fvns

Wow this is really interesting.
TranslatorIf you want to ask anything about Chinese esports, send me a PM or follow me @nerddigmouse.
udgnim
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8024 Posts
April 23 2014 16:32 GMT
#699
finished Gen 6 LMG challenges

went back to using Carbine

seems like my Carbine got noticeably better after using LMG
E-Sports is competitive video gaming with a spectator fan base. Do not take the word "Sports" literally.
ZapRoffo
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5544 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-24 05:27:03
April 24 2014 05:11 GMT
#700
My fun and awesome titan loadout right now:
Strider, Plasma Railgun ex mags, Esmoke, can't decide between rocket salvo and cluster missile (need a pilot killing one though), Fast Autoloader, Big Punch.

It's extremely fast paced, does huge damage at long range and in people's faces, chases and escapes very well, and is both aim-skill and thinking intensive (the playstyle involves a lot of railgunning while in the middle of dashes which is necessary to make this build any good--and I think make the railgun in general any good, and also knowing when to run, when to bait and when to fight). Some of the time you are basically doing all travel by dashing while staying zoomed.

People think they can rush you since you are a strider with a railgun, but punish that with ordnance, smoke, dash+zoom shooting backwards (preferably diagonally backwards to make you a bit trickier to hit) and to cover (any cover in the middle of the fight lets you get more charge up, just don't let them shield recharge, hit them with whatever charge level you can to stop that), and big punch (it's really freaking strong for this along with giving extra mobility).
Yeah, well, you know, that's just like, your opinion man
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 41 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1976
GuemChi 1590
Artosis 658
910 68
Bale 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm158
Counter-Strike
taco 418
minikerr21
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox450
Other Games
summit1g8367
Doublelift2007
JimRising 514
C9.Mang0352
Day[9].tv333
PiGStarcraft279
Maynarde137
CosmosSc2 45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick955
BasetradeTV162
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 124
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP99
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv333
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 15m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
9h 15m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
22h 15m
Patches Events
1d 14h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.