• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:57
CEST 23:57
KST 06:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5827 users

Street Fighter X Tekken - Page 17

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 Next All
Silentenigma
Profile Joined July 2009
Turkey2037 Posts
July 31 2012 00:25 GMT
#321
I like sexual content in fighting games.I like my characters look sexy.Because in a fighting game you spend a big deal of time looking your character.It must be agood looking one.I cant stand characters looks like ass in fighting games.
日本語が上手ですね
matiK23
Profile Joined May 2011
United States963 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-31 00:54:31
July 31 2012 00:54 GMT
#322
On July 21 2012 10:44 Silidons wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2012 07:01 undyinglight wrote:
A question about this games sexual content:

I was over the game's page on commonsense media and it did not cover one aspect that I am curious about, the character Cammy what is her appearance like in this game? Is her costume the same revealing one with much of her but showing as it has always been? Is she more covered up in this game I thought that she would have been singled out in the review.

there is a lot of sexual content in this game. i mean i'm 20 years old and watch my fair share of porn, but jesus christ the sexual content is completely unncessecary. i don't like sexual content in games where there are scenes that literally zooms into cleavage, zooms into asses, like seriously it felt weird to me....


bro, have you ever seen what yoshinoro ono looks like? The fact that he's Japanese shouldn't be surprising how much sexual content there is.
Without a paddle up shit creek.
Silidons
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States2813 Posts
July 31 2012 13:18 GMT
#323
On July 31 2012 09:25 Silentenigma wrote:
I like sexual content in fighting games.I like my characters look sexy.Because in a fighting game you spend a big deal of time looking your character.It must be agood looking one.I cant stand characters looks like ass in fighting games.

On July 31 2012 09:54 matiK23 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2012 10:44 Silidons wrote:
On July 14 2012 07:01 undyinglight wrote:
A question about this games sexual content:

I was over the game's page on commonsense media and it did not cover one aspect that I am curious about, the character Cammy what is her appearance like in this game? Is her costume the same revealing one with much of her but showing as it has always been? Is she more covered up in this game I thought that she would have been singled out in the review.

there is a lot of sexual content in this game. i mean i'm 20 years old and watch my fair share of porn, but jesus christ the sexual content is completely unncessecary. i don't like sexual content in games where there are scenes that literally zooms into cleavage, zooms into asses, like seriously it felt weird to me....


bro, have you ever seen what yoshinoro ono looks like? The fact that he's Japanese shouldn't be surprising how much sexual content there is.


I never said I think they should take it out of the game...I just said that for myself personally, there is too much sexual content in the game....
"God fights on the side with the best artillery." - Napoleon Bonaparte
Shiragaku
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Hong Kong4308 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-31 13:28:22
July 31 2012 13:24 GMT
#324
You know...if we want to extend the gaming community to more females, I really think we should stop with the sexual content. I am pretty sure many of you guys would be very uncomfortable if you constantly saw crotch shots and crotch linings as well as ass shots.
MiningSchuhu
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany53 Posts
July 31 2012 13:46 GMT
#325
On July 31 2012 22:24 Shiragaku wrote:
You know...if we want to extend the gaming community to more females, I really think we should stop with the sexual content. I am pretty sure many of you guys would be very uncomfortable if you constantly saw crotch shots and crotch linings as well as ass shots.


Ehh .. there are so many half-naked&ripped males in this game already so it goes both ways
Roachu
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden692 Posts
July 31 2012 22:51 GMT
#326
Oh please. As well-informed gamer-guys we can very easily notice a 300 millisecond zoom-in on Cammys crotch and proclaim that sexual objectification. Sure I can't speak for japanese ideals and social standards but IMHO there is absolutely nothing wrong with the Street Fighter games when it comes to sexuality (or any other fighter, except maybe DoA). We have ripped dudes and slim fit babes kicking the living crap out of each other and chucking fireballs left and right. Just give it a second thought and you realize most is in your head.
Whenever I see a character like Cammy or even Ivy from Soul Calibur I always think something along the lines "not again..." but its all fine when I, ten seconds later, see her totally destroy whatever ripped testosterone monster that stood in front of her. But maybe thats just me...
Don't be asshats
MiningSchuhu
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany53 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-06 13:03:46
August 06 2012 13:01 GMT
#327
Does anyone wants to play on PC? Tag-team, endless or ranked whatever you want. Just add me (Schuhu93)

yay for 6k points
[image loading]
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
December 12 2012 05:41 GMT
#328
Bumping this thread up. SFxT is on sale on Steam right now, 75% off ($12.49 USD).

A friend and I are considering picking it up, with big patches looming on the horizon. How is it fundamentally at this point in time (i.e. the game itself, net play, and such; not balance/chars/etc)? I've heard lots of rocky stories over time, but has it settled down? Was it all fraudulent? How does it compare to its console counterparts?

Feel free to use a comparison to AE (console vs. PC) if it helps, as I've got both of those.
Josh124
Profile Joined August 2003
United Kingdom145 Posts
December 12 2012 17:47 GMT
#329
On December 12 2012 14:41 Duka08 wrote:
Bumping this thread up. SFxT is on sale on Steam right now, 75% off ($12.49 USD).

A friend and I are considering picking it up, with big patches looming on the horizon. How is it fundamentally at this point in time (i.e. the game itself, net play, and such; not balance/chars/etc)? I've heard lots of rocky stories over time, but has it settled down? Was it all fraudulent? How does it compare to its console counterparts?

Feel free to use a comparison to AE (console vs. PC) if it helps, as I've got both of those.

The netcode seems to be an issue, although how much of an issue seems to depend on who you talk to. At its worst it's pretty unplayable due to characters teleporting around the screen. I had this problem a lot when I first started playing so I gave up, but I've just now done 4 matches which were all playable, although didn't seem quite as smooth as AE. I've heard that SFxT is less popular than AE on PC so wait times for matches may be longer.

About patches - PC version is currently on 1.02 (which incidentally means that we don't have the dlc characters yet). The hope is that we get 1.06 soonish, but that's been the case for months now. Given the situation, nobody is optimistic about getting the 2013 patch any time soon.
Fruktsoda
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden206 Posts
December 12 2012 17:58 GMT
#330
its all playable aslong as you and your opponent both have stable 3-4 bar connections. Using a xbox controller is out of the question right now though if you dont have a fight stick. the analog doesnt read your inputs right. you need to be at the very exact place to have it do what you want. thought you could jump back by holding the stick back and up? there is a tiny acceptable spot on the stick to do this. if you just try to push up and back you just jump up. its really awkward and breaks the game, other than that its actually quite fun. but for some reason it takes 10000 hours to log into games for windows live atm so I cant play the game right now.
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
December 12 2012 20:45 GMT
#331
Thanks guys. I'd primarily be getting it to play with friends, so wait time and connection are less of an issue for me personally. Though I'm pretty reserved now considering the 2013 patch could be really far off for PC, with such epic patch delays they're showcasing already (still on 1.02 is wow...)
Corvi
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Germany1406 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-12 22:25:09
December 12 2012 21:48 GMT
#332
for people thinking about getting the sale on steam ... dont.

sf4 is the way better game in every aspect and the pc version is even more terrible, as it has a terrible netcode and barely any players.
HocusPocus
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany214 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-13 14:17:19
December 13 2012 14:16 GMT
#333
On December 13 2012 06:48 Corvi wrote:
for people thinking about getting the sale on steam ... dont.

sf4 is the way better game in every aspect and the pc version is even more terrible, as it has a terrible netcode and barely any players.


The biggest issue is the way Capcom handled the patches for PC. The PC version is still about 8 months behind on version updates. The game seems to get a lot better with the 2013 iteration so regarding their patch habits for pc, version 2013 will come out in september 2013. Hell you cant even download the dlc characters for the PC version.

On December 13 2012 05:45 Duka08 wrote:
Thanks guys. I'd primarily be getting it to play with friends, so wait time and connection are less of an issue for me personally. Though I'm pretty reserved now considering the 2013 patch could be really far off for PC, with such epic patch delays they're showcasing already (still on 1.02 is wow...)


I wouldnt recommend getting this game for PC if you really care about the game and want to improve, if its just for you and a couple of friends mashing buttons, go ahead and get it :>
AnBi - www.twitch.tv/anbi2199
Mannerheim
Profile Joined April 2007
766 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-31 13:08:55
January 29 2013 20:41 GMT
#334
Bump!

The 2013 update for SFxT is now out on consoles, and it has received a remarkably warm welcome from the FGC so far (with SF4 being so stale nowadays).

Changes:
- Normal throws are faster
- Normal throws remove all recoverable (red) health from the throwee
- Red health recovery speed slowed down by 1/3
- Damage increases across the board (combined with the above changes = a lot less timeouts)
- The recovery roll has longer recovery time at the end now, so you'll have to block
- Rebalances on all characters
- Gem visual effects are a lot less obnoxious
- Camera zoom-in effect removed from the launcher move
- Boost (chain) combos are now unsafe on block, no more pressing buttons like an idiot and being completely safe
- Pandora mode has received multiple buffs
- Probably others that I don't know of

Also with Evo giving the game another chance this year (this time as 1v1), we just might see this game salvaged from the pit of failure. Let's see!
vrmr
Profile Joined November 2009
21 Posts
January 29 2013 21:39 GMT
#335

Just hope there'll be some online action on xbl.


anybody here playing the pc version and knows when patch is coming there and if people actually play it online( in central europe ? )
Mannerheim
Profile Joined April 2007
766 Posts
January 30 2013 15:21 GMT
#336
No confirmed date for PC update yet, and knowing Capcom's history with the platform I wouldn't even guess. It'll come... eventually.
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
January 31 2013 04:42 GMT
#337
Really wish there was some projected outcome for the PC patch (and content still lol...). Friend and I really want to pick this up but alas...
GinDo
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
3327 Posts
January 31 2013 05:54 GMT
#338
I really want to get this game. But, I can't get past the whole DLC Characters. T_T. I just bothers me to much. Also, are these DLC characters even available for the PC yet? I was looking at the Xbox store, add they have fore sale are costumes and gems.

Also, is there a mode in the game to play without gems? I kind of think those things add needless complications.
ⱩŦ ƑⱠẬ$Ħ / ƩǤ ɈƩẬƉØƝǤ [ɌȻ] / ȊṂ.ṂṼⱣ / ẬȻƩɌ.ȊƝƝØṼẬŦȊØƝ / ẬȻƩɌ.ϟȻẬɌⱠƩŦŦ ϟⱠẬɎƩɌϟ ȻⱠẬƝ
pachi
Profile Joined October 2006
Melbourne5338 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-31 06:07:27
January 31 2013 06:06 GMT
#339
SFxT PC version just got the DLC Character Patch (1.06) last week (6+ months after console)
So they're still 2 patches until the 2013 update (1.08)
I don't think the DLC characters etc are purchasable yet though
Moderatorpachi fanclub http://goto.tl/6DI9 。◕‿◕。
Aurra
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States469 Posts
January 31 2013 06:45 GMT
#340
The DLC characters are trivially easy to play as for free on the PC version, all you need is some sort of text editor. Wordpad is fine. Shouldn't be too hard to figure out for the computer literate among us (which I imagine is most of the TL community).

I'm the type who never pirates games and likes supporting developers through well made DLC, but Capcom has more or less abandoned the PC version of this game and they didn't even try to make it difficult to unlock the extra characters.
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 97
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 162
firebathero 82
910 38
NaDa 30
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm77
Counter-Strike
Fnx 775
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0181
PPMD49
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby9548
Liquid`Hasu1773
Trikslyr86
Other Games
summit1g6280
Liquid`RaSZi5785
shahzam525
JimRising 226
B2W.Neo196
Pyrionflax169
KnowMe123
ArmadaUGS74
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream348
Other Games
BasetradeTV221
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 59
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Eskiya23 37
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1022
Other Games
• imaqtpie1095
• Shiphtur242
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 4m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 4m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.