• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:44
CEST 01:44
KST 08:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8285 users

Crusader Kings II - Page 14

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 45 Next All
Skilledblob
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany3392 Posts
February 27 2012 09:23 GMT
#261
On February 27 2012 15:40 Euronyme wrote:
I have a little problem. I tried building a city in my vassals province. Thing is that the city is mine, so the count gets -25 relations because he wants to control the city. I just went with the usual right click create vassal kind of thing, but the city is still my direct vassal, and the count still hates me for it.
Weird stuff.
I guess I have to give the city directly to the count and let him worry about assigning a mayor :/

Edit. I wonder what would happen if you build a church in your heirs county. Then you'd have to make him a bishop too and thus remove him as heir?

Edit. Hmm. What would happen if you give two counts the other ones city? :O


when a familymember controls something else before you give him a church you cant remove him from succession anymore.
nttea
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Sweden4353 Posts
February 27 2012 13:58 GMT
#262
On February 27 2012 18:23 Skilledblob wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2012 15:40 Euronyme wrote:
I have a little problem. I tried building a city in my vassals province. Thing is that the city is mine, so the count gets -25 relations because he wants to control the city. I just went with the usual right click create vassal kind of thing, but the city is still my direct vassal, and the count still hates me for it.
Weird stuff.
I guess I have to give the city directly to the count and let him worry about assigning a mayor :/

Edit. I wonder what would happen if you build a church in your heirs county. Then you'd have to make him a bishop too and thus remove him as heir?

Edit. Hmm. What would happen if you give two counts the other ones city? :O


when a familymember controls something else before you give him a church you cant remove him from succession anymore.

for your first problem you have to go diplo>>transfer vassal. Or something along those lines anyway the same way you transfer a count to a dukes control. If you give a count a church he will just give it/spawn a bishop to control it for him as far as i know.

If you give two counts each others cities nothing too weird will happen... they will just want eachothers cities so i think they will dislike eachother^^ that makes me wonder if it's a good idea when you have medium crown authority or higher you could sort of mess with your dukes and counts and give the fiefs they want for their de jure territories to eachother... It might make it harder for them to build big plots against you since they all dislike eachother.
StatX
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada343 Posts
February 27 2012 18:40 GMT
#263
On February 27 2012 22:58 nttea wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2012 18:23 Skilledblob wrote:
On February 27 2012 15:40 Euronyme wrote:
I have a little problem. I tried building a city in my vassals province. Thing is that the city is mine, so the count gets -25 relations because he wants to control the city. I just went with the usual right click create vassal kind of thing, but the city is still my direct vassal, and the count still hates me for it.
Weird stuff.
I guess I have to give the city directly to the count and let him worry about assigning a mayor :/

Edit. I wonder what would happen if you build a church in your heirs county. Then you'd have to make him a bishop too and thus remove him as heir?

Edit. Hmm. What would happen if you give two counts the other ones city? :O


when a familymember controls something else before you give him a church you cant remove him from succession anymore.

for your first problem you have to go diplo>>transfer vassal. Or something along those lines anyway the same way you transfer a count to a dukes control. If you give a count a church he will just give it/spawn a bishop to control it for him as far as i know.

If you give two counts each others cities nothing too weird will happen... they will just want eachothers cities so i think they will dislike eachother^^ that makes me wonder if it's a good idea when you have medium crown authority or higher you could sort of mess with your dukes and counts and give the fiefs they want for their de jure territories to eachother... It might make it harder for them to build big plots against you since they all dislike eachother.


The most likely result would be one going to war against another. This may lead them to claim a title over a duchy and chip from your own land. Personally, I keep the castles to myself or sons and give the rest to courtiers who like me.

I dont suggest messing with dukes as they may revolt if not done properly and the chance of them revolting is big enough as is anyways.
Can we snipe it? Yes we can!
fush
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada563 Posts
February 27 2012 19:14 GMT
#264
have a question for you all:

i have a province where the primary holding is a CITY, not a CASTLE. i only have the claim to the CITY. basically, there's a constant warning that i have a holding of the wrong type in my demesne. when i try to grant the city to a vassal, the vassal gets -30 relations with me for having the wrong holding type. is it possible to switch the main holding in a province? and if not, how do i remedy this problem - or am i just stuck with this problem province...?

another question - is there any way to expedite the conversion of a province to a different religion? or are you just waiting for it to randomly happen?
Talin
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Montenegro10532 Posts
February 27 2012 19:51 GMT
#265
Which province is that? It should be the same for everyone unless you've meddled with the data files, as I don't think that's something you can change from within the game.
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9828 Posts
February 27 2012 19:55 GMT
#266
No it's possible, seen it before. Best solution I've come up with was to assign to a courier with no titles, or give to a mayor/doge. Same thing with bishophrics and prince-bishops.
boomer hands
fush
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada563 Posts
February 27 2012 19:57 GMT
#267
On February 28 2012 04:51 Talin wrote:
Which province is that? It should be the same for everyone unless you've meddled with the data files, as I don't think that's something you can change from within the game.


can't remember the name off the top of my head, it was the province south of korinthos, the main city was called arkadia.

i was reading that supposedly, if you build another castle in the province (since i don't own the current one), it'll automatically convert to the primary holding, then it'll become normal. i'll try that tonight - and i'll also try just revoking the title of the baron of the castle already in the province... see if that flips the situation around as well.
fush
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada563 Posts
February 27 2012 19:59 GMT
#268
on another note, have any of you guys tried to get a TL multiplayer game going yet? how does that work?
Advocado
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Denmark994 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-27 20:00:32
February 27 2012 20:00 GMT
#269
I hope this comes on sale soon, it looks interesting but I wasn't very fond of the Europa: Rome series even though Europa: Universalis was tons of fun.
http://www.twitch.tv/advocadosc2
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
February 27 2012 21:47 GMT
#270
On February 28 2012 04:59 fush wrote:
on another note, have any of you guys tried to get a TL multiplayer game going yet? how does that work?


Multiplayer is very fun, I played a few games with between 12-18 people and you get a few people playing big kingdoms/empires and then lots of people playing dukes or what-not under those lieges and it's sort of your team vs all the other teams. There's definitely other ways to play it though (like all being under an AI liege and constantly vying for the ability to control everyone else or break off etc) that's just the most common way it was played in the games I was in.
nttea
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Sweden4353 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-28 00:44:31
February 28 2012 00:35 GMT
#271
On February 28 2012 04:55 seRapH wrote:
No it's possible, seen it before. Best solution I've come up with was to assign to a courier with no titles, or give to a mayor/doge. Same thing with bishophrics and prince-bishops.

no... you assign it to a count so you don't get the relationships penalty(works as long as he keeps his other count title at least, i think he will become a mayor if you take that away from him and also he will get a tax penalty or something on the city since he's not a mayor), allthough i think you have to assign the count title to a baron within the county to get it to switch capital. I did it with novgorod turning the city itself into the capital building when i gave the count title to the mayor of the city. I never done the reverse but i assume it works the same.

Also! i made progress in regards to my previous post as regards to what makes a vassal want to revolt besides the obvious relationship status; not being de jure vasall gives significant penalty(ie, if you have vasalls in france as the king of england) and the distance from capital modifier is massive, from what i can tell it's essentially impossible to keep vassals in jerusalem for more than 1 generation unless you keep showering them with more fiefs If you are a far away kingdom such as denmark or england. Pretenders and claimants are also more likely to rebel even if you can offset their relationship penalty so they are trouble (as we already know)

edit:
On February 28 2012 05:00 Advocado wrote:
I hope this comes on sale soon, it looks interesting but I wasn't very fond of the Europa: Rome series even though Europa: Universalis was tons of fun.

EU: rome was a snoozefest compared to this game, and i would say crusader kings1 was a great game for people of the right mind, but not for everyone. Anyone willing to get over the hurdle of learning a decently complex strategy game should like crusader kings 2 however, it's so much fun!

edit again, just to clarify since my post seems a mess:
You don't get the relationship penalty for having giving the wrong kind of title to the guy, you get the relationship penalty because the city is the province capital and YOU are a feudal duke/king, the only way to not get it is getting the capital changed or getting another count/duke hold it for you.
scFoX
Profile Joined September 2011
France454 Posts
February 28 2012 11:35 GMT
#272
Maybe I'm lucky, but I've managed to win a few succession wars by having the main pretender randomly die, even though I was getting completely smashed militarily. The war ends inconclusively and all the vassals that joined him in the war come back under my control. It was weird as the Byzantine emperor seeing the absolute chaos created by six or seven dukes revolting just snap back to a unified country.

I'm going to switch from gavelkind the first opportunity I get, though -- the succession law is a real mess.
StatX
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada343 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-28 17:43:51
February 28 2012 17:42 GMT
#273
On February 28 2012 20:35 scFoX wrote:
Maybe I'm lucky, but I've managed to win a few succession wars by having the main pretender randomly die, even though I was getting completely smashed militarily. The war ends inconclusively and all the vassals that joined him in the war come back under my control. It was weird as the Byzantine emperor seeing the absolute chaos created by six or seven dukes revolting just snap back to a unified country.

I'm going to switch from gavelkind the first opportunity I get, though -- the succession law is a real mess.


When your liege go to war or is attacked by a vassal, if you illustrate yourself enough, your liege will often grant you titles (which gives ducal claims over land) and land. be proactive with your liege and he will reward you as much as he can.

Also, when going to war against large empires like the byzantine, to win anything you will have to occupy a very large chunk of land and the chances of that happening if not all vassals revolt is close to 0. how can you defend against 25k troops with only 2-4k even with mercenaries.

For example, I was playing as one of the vassals of the byzantine empire. Early on, I got the heir married to a relative of mine and I would support his wars with all my fund and troops. Next thing I knew, I had gone from 2 parcels of land to 17, gaining land of even other vassals under my liege.

It all depends on how you like to play and what your goals are. Having a smaller duchy is much easier to hold but is less rewarding in terms of money and actions, making it so that you either are constantly defending yourself or just scheming 24/7.
Can we snipe it? Yes we can!
StatX
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada343 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-28 17:54:06
February 28 2012 17:52 GMT
#274
I wanted to help others again since I was receiving questions about who to play to begin with so here are a few tips.

If you want to be able to expand quickly while still relying on allies, you may pick the King of Castille (around Portugal) at the earliest years.

Another suggestion are the various counts south east of denmark like Rustov, Galich and such. These are all blood relatives and makes going to war/defending a cinch as long as you can keep your relations on the good side since they will all come to help you fight or defend.

As a rule of thumb here are a few tips for an easier time to begin playing the game
1) Try to avoid territories with vassals in them at first
2) Avoid being by the sea (weird stuff happens and boat invasions are hard to predict)
3) Be close enough to either Pagan, Muslim or similar religious kingdoms to expand early on and easily (pagans states near denmark have a very high soldier draft rate if you can conquer them)
4) Try upgrading your capitol's castle with militaristic upgrades first (garrisions, barracks, dongeons) so you can muster more troops
5) Try to avoid trying to use everything at first, simply focus on a single element and add on to it progressively

Ask questions if you have some in this thread and I will answer them as best as I can.
Can we snipe it? Yes we can!
Hestim
Profile Joined February 2012
1 Post
Last Edited: 2012-02-28 21:55:08
February 28 2012 20:10 GMT
#275
Why is everyone saying that going in war with HRE is hard? Do you mean that breaking free of HRE is hard? Because I went in ducal claim war with HRE and won after 50k HRE troops being killed off. I myself had to call 4 mercenary armies and Hungary and Denmark to help, but HRE granted me my claim after 60% of domination. I did have 12 prisoners of war.

To people who want to conquer - As said before a good start is near a pagan or muslim area where you can go "Holy war for X" and meanwhile use your chancellor to fabricate claims to neighboring christian factions.

Personally I really like the Polish faction since it's a fairly easy start with a good ruler and simple expanding. After removing half your vassals by assassinations and gaining their land it will be no problem to hold 25 counties between the king and the first hair for the year 1140. Problems start when your heir starts granting vassals and gives away some of the titles.

As for the ruler there are really only 2 most important personality aspects you need to look out and tutor to your heirs - Diplomacy and Stewardship. Martial is most of the time decent and learning/intrigues aren't that primary for kings. Since I have only played kings then I don't know about the gameplay of dukes.

Relations with vassals are bound to drop when you hold 14 counties yourself with too many titles to count. Just keep them in prison and when their siblings revolt after their death there is no trouble to beat them to the dust.

I think I read something about 100k french troops that were destroyed by muslims. My question is how the hell are you capable of raising so big army? Was most of it your vassals army and what were the relations with them then? My brain is still set to 1200 and I hardly master more then 40k troops. Maybe it's just that during time the numbers grow?

Oh and I have to say that it's one of the most complex games I have loved. Once you get hang of it you can kill 6h without even realizing.
StatX
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada343 Posts
February 29 2012 03:51 GMT
#276
On February 29 2012 05:10 Hestim wrote:
Why is everyone saying that going in war with HRE is hard? Do you mean that breaking free of HRE is hard? Because I went in ducal claim war with HRE and won after 50k HRE troops being killed off. I myself had to call 4 mercenary armies and Hungary and Denmark to help, but HRE granted me my claim after 60% of domination. I did have 12 prisoners of war.

To people who want to conquer - As said before a good start is near a pagan or muslim area where you can go "Holy war for X" and meanwhile use your chancellor to fabricate claims to neighboring christian factions.

Personally I really like the Polish faction since it's a fairly easy start with a good ruler and simple expanding. After removing half your vassals by assassinations and gaining their land it will be no problem to hold 25 counties between the king and the first hair for the year 1140. Problems start when your heir starts granting vassals and gives away some of the titles.

As for the ruler there are really only 2 most important personality aspects you need to look out and tutor to your heirs - Diplomacy and Stewardship. Martial is most of the time decent and learning/intrigues aren't that primary for kings. Since I have only played kings then I don't know about the gameplay of dukes.

Relations with vassals are bound to drop when you hold 14 counties yourself with too many titles to count. Just keep them in prison and when their siblings revolt after their death there is no trouble to beat them to the dust.

I think I read something about 100k french troops that were destroyed by muslims. My question is how the hell are you capable of raising so big army? Was most of it your vassals army and what were the relations with them then? My brain is still set to 1200 and I hardly master more then 40k troops. Maybe it's just that during time the numbers grow?

Oh and I have to say that it's one of the most complex games I have loved. Once you get hang of it you can kill 6h without even realizing.


Well HRE can still be toppled but its much easier to do when their liege passes away and a vassal who you have a ducal claim or fabricated claim to revolts. You can step in and smah it before the HRE can react. The other easier way is through politics and you need to use tactics like spy networks and bethrodal/wedding/assassination.

When going to war with large muslims factions, the church will often intercede, most of your allies will accept your requests for war. Also, as the game progresses, mercenary costing Piety for recruitment will appaear under the Holy Order tab next to the mercenaries one. These hold large amounts of troops to fight non catholic ennemies and the cost is usually lower than standard mercenaries.

To have a retinue of 100k, you must build up the castles, towns and churches to their maximum (some provinces can end up with 3-5k soldiers drafted). This costs a LOT of money and requires that you research and acquire some technological advancements prior to.

When the things pop up in the screen about these large wars against muslims is the result of a holy crusade and/or jihad. Holy Crusades give LARGE amount of Piety and Prestige if you participate and end up winning it with your vassals and allies.
Can we snipe it? Yes we can!
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9828 Posts
February 29 2012 04:49 GMT
#277
On February 29 2012 12:51 StatX wrote:
To have a retinue of 100k, you must build up the castles, towns and churches to their maximum (some provinces can end up with 3-5k soldiers drafted). This costs a LOT of money and requires that you research and acquire some technological advancements prior to.

5k? psh, 30k in my little town of Baghdad.

Anyone know which cultures give special buildings (and what those buildings are)? Is that listed somewhere? Mongol culture seems pretty imba, get over 100 horses per upgrade.
boomer hands
Euronyme
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden3804 Posts
February 29 2012 05:10 GMT
#278
On February 29 2012 13:49 seRapH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 29 2012 12:51 StatX wrote:
To have a retinue of 100k, you must build up the castles, towns and churches to their maximum (some provinces can end up with 3-5k soldiers drafted). This costs a LOT of money and requires that you research and acquire some technological advancements prior to.

5k? psh, 30k in my little town of Baghdad.

Anyone know which cultures give special buildings (and what those buildings are)? Is that listed somewhere? Mongol culture seems pretty imba, get over 100 horses per upgrade.


wat? How do you play muslim?
I bet i can maı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨̨̨̨̨̨ke you wipe your screen.
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9828 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-29 05:19:33
February 29 2012 05:18 GMT
#279
On February 29 2012 14:10 Euronyme wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 29 2012 13:49 seRapH wrote:
On February 29 2012 12:51 StatX wrote:
To have a retinue of 100k, you must build up the castles, towns and churches to their maximum (some provinces can end up with 3-5k soldiers drafted). This costs a LOT of money and requires that you research and acquire some technological advancements prior to.

5k? psh, 30k in my little town of Baghdad.

Anyone know which cultures give special buildings (and what those buildings are)? Is that listed somewhere? Mongol culture seems pretty imba, get over 100 horses per upgrade.


wat? How do you play muslim?
+ Show Spoiler +

On February 21 2012 11:11 seRapH wrote:
OOOOK So I did it

1066 I chose to play as the count of Kakheti, and immediatly swore fealty to the Sunni Caliphate. I just married any random woman since I don't think religion is passed on through genes or marriage, so it shouldn't really matter.

What's important is to have your heir be educated by someone who's Sunni, and preferably Bedouin too. The latter is unnecessary, but lets you skip the part of using the intrigue action to convert to your liege's culture. Don't make the same mistake I did and resign your court chaplain as soon as your son gets back and pray to god (whichever you choose ohoho) he lives long enough to have children of his own. Now obviously every one of your vassals hate you for being an infidel. Fix this by either assassinating them, demanding they convert, or getting a really good muslim court chaplain. Alternatively you could let them rebel and then surrender to them and take them over later in a holy war

What happens next:
You get the holy war CB against all non-muslim states. Really useful. The leader of your religion is your caliphate, and AFAIK there's no way to get an Invasion CB. Be careful of the Byzantine and the crusades too, can really screw up your day. I was lucky enough to accomplish what I wanted while the Byzantine was engulfed in civil war. Becoming Caliph on the other hand is actually a lot harder than I thought it'd be. The way it'd work in the HRE is that you'd get yourself in the succession line and then could just assassinate your way up front, but the Caliphate's system is that it's inheireted by the strongest son. Yeah. If anyone figures out a way please inform ^^


I did it the hard way, but apparantely you can just click the person you want to play right after you click the play button when loading a save or new game.

Worst part about Muslims: Everyone is Agnatic succession. Hard as fuck to usurp through marriage.
boomer hands
Euronyme
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden3804 Posts
February 29 2012 09:16 GMT
#280
Does anyone know how the vassal tax system works? For instance bishops won't pay tax to me they have better relations to the pope than with me. How does that work for majors and barons (cities and castles)?
I bet i can maı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨̨̨̨̨̨ke you wipe your screen.
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 45 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings65
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O141
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 105
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 877
ZZZero.O 155
Bale 21
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm165
League of Legends
Doublelift5307
JimRising 774
Other Games
summit1g9572
FrodaN3366
KnowMe197
C9.Mang0194
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1199
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP59
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie874
• Shiphtur203
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
10h 16m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
11h 16m
Monday Night Weeklies
16h 16m
Replay Cast
23h 16m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 11h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.