• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:06
CEST 18:06
KST 01:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)74Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9568 users

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - Page 1011

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1121 Next
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
December 15 2015 21:29 GMT
#20201
On December 15 2015 15:16 Roggay wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2015 12:30 yamato77 wrote:
On December 15 2015 12:06 zzdd wrote:
On December 15 2015 11:53 whatusername wrote:
If you're leaving it up to luck, then that's your problem for taking bad engagements. Every gun has a different effective range, it's been like this for a long time

You are saying adding more luck is good. Why? Keep in mind you have zero control over what engagements you take.

Zero control? That's patently not true.

I don't like the change but it's only in the context of rifle vs pistol or rifle vs SMG fights where full strafe ADAD is difficult to combat with worse spraying. In rifle vs rifle fights, this change is actually good. While it does affect all firing, it disproportionately affects spraying, so tapping and bursting are comparatively stronger, which leads to actually more skillful engagements at range rather than every fight boiling down to spray v spray.

DMing on the new patch, I feel like I'm winning more fights by simply being more accurate than the person I'm fighting, which is what I think it should be. Before I felt like spraying was too strong to do this, as having better aim was only so good. This argument feels like a bunch of players who aren't actually very well-versed in the game fighting about something they have relatively little experience with.

If all you want to do is scream about RNG and less skill, you may kindly take your complaints to reddit and acquire karma there, because this forum is far less receptive to simple-minded evaluations of gameplay changes.

People are going overboard with "game is dying" and "I can't control anything anymore" thing obviously, but saying that we should go back to reddit if we have complaints about the patch and that we are whining only because we "aren't well-wersed in the game" is incredibly simple-minded too.

These are for the most part very valid complaints that a lot of people have including high-profile ones. And I might repeat myself here, but I don't mind the aim of the patch, I just criticise the implementation that was sloppy at best. There are better ways to promote tapping than that.

What I've seen in this thread is "RNG IS BAD BECAUSE RANDOM IS BAD" which is a silly way of looking at the rifle change. I already stated my complaint with the change, and it includes CONTEXT, which is severely lacking from a lot of these blanket statements about the change.

There are very few ways to truly promote more pure aim than by nerfing spraying. Nerfing spraying actually reduces the RNG in the game by promoting accurate firing over simply relying on controlling an inconsistent spray pattern. It's like people failed to realize there was already inaccuracy built into every shot you fired on the first place (which is not necessarily a bad thing, mind you). By making spraying less reliable you in turn make it a game more about pure aim.

The argument that tapping and bursting were affected to the point of making the game worse is a bit of a stretch. Both were only marginally affected by the change. Rifle v rifle fights will not be less skillful, as some seem to argue, because the better aimer will still win the same fights they were winning before. Nothing has changed there.

Professional players being against the change is no surprise. Pros actually don't like any change to core mechanics and will resist them. GO is a fine game but a lot of pros hated it because it wasn't 1.6. Unless they have a real argument, stating that they dislike it is nothing more than an appeal to authority that I readily ignore.

What people usually fail to see with regards to "RNG" is that almost every competitive game is built around the better player being able to manipulate the (sometimes random) elements of the game in their favor. No competitive game is without RNG. CSGO would be a bad game if it included no random elements.

I never said that anyone with complaints should leave, I said those without reasoned complaints should. I at first thought this change was overwhelmingly bad but I've grown to like it somewhat now that I've experienced it. I ask that people actually think through what they are typing instead of making blanket statements better suited to social media.
Writer@WriterYamato
RuiBarbO
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
United States1340 Posts
December 15 2015 22:04 GMT
#20202
On December 16 2015 06:29 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2015 15:16 Roggay wrote:
On December 15 2015 12:30 yamato77 wrote:
On December 15 2015 12:06 zzdd wrote:
On December 15 2015 11:53 whatusername wrote:
If you're leaving it up to luck, then that's your problem for taking bad engagements. Every gun has a different effective range, it's been like this for a long time

You are saying adding more luck is good. Why? Keep in mind you have zero control over what engagements you take.

Zero control? That's patently not true.

I don't like the change but it's only in the context of rifle vs pistol or rifle vs SMG fights where full strafe ADAD is difficult to combat with worse spraying. In rifle vs rifle fights, this change is actually good. While it does affect all firing, it disproportionately affects spraying, so tapping and bursting are comparatively stronger, which leads to actually more skillful engagements at range rather than every fight boiling down to spray v spray.

DMing on the new patch, I feel like I'm winning more fights by simply being more accurate than the person I'm fighting, which is what I think it should be. Before I felt like spraying was too strong to do this, as having better aim was only so good. This argument feels like a bunch of players who aren't actually very well-versed in the game fighting about something they have relatively little experience with.

If all you want to do is scream about RNG and less skill, you may kindly take your complaints to reddit and acquire karma there, because this forum is far less receptive to simple-minded evaluations of gameplay changes.

People are going overboard with "game is dying" and "I can't control anything anymore" thing obviously, but saying that we should go back to reddit if we have complaints about the patch and that we are whining only because we "aren't well-wersed in the game" is incredibly simple-minded too.

These are for the most part very valid complaints that a lot of people have including high-profile ones. And I might repeat myself here, but I don't mind the aim of the patch, I just criticise the implementation that was sloppy at best. There are better ways to promote tapping than that.

What I've seen in this thread is "RNG IS BAD BECAUSE RANDOM IS BAD" which is a silly way of looking at the rifle change. I already stated my complaint with the change, and it includes CONTEXT, which is severely lacking from a lot of these blanket statements about the change.

There are very few ways to truly promote more pure aim than by nerfing spraying. Nerfing spraying actually reduces the RNG in the game by promoting accurate firing over simply relying on controlling an inconsistent spray pattern. It's like people failed to realize there was already inaccuracy built into every shot you fired on the first place (which is not necessarily a bad thing, mind you). By making spraying less reliable you in turn make it a game more about pure aim.

The argument that tapping and bursting were affected to the point of making the game worse is a bit of a stretch. Both were only marginally affected by the change. Rifle v rifle fights will not be less skillful, as some seem to argue, because the better aimer will still win the same fights they were winning before. Nothing has changed there.

Professional players being against the change is no surprise. Pros actually don't like any change to core mechanics and will resist them. GO is a fine game but a lot of pros hated it because it wasn't 1.6. Unless they have a real argument, stating that they dislike it is nothing more than an appeal to authority that I readily ignore.

What people usually fail to see with regards to "RNG" is that almost every competitive game is built around the better player being able to manipulate the (sometimes random) elements of the game in their favor. No competitive game is without RNG. CSGO would be a bad game if it included no random elements.

I never said that anyone with complaints should leave, I said those without reasoned complaints should. I at first thought this change was overwhelmingly bad but I've grown to like it somewhat now that I've experienced it. I ask that people actually think through what they are typing instead of making blanket statements better suited to social media.


I wonder - and I dunno if this is possible in the CSGO engine or whatever - but you'd think the better way to nerf spraying and promote bursting would be to cause recoil reset to slow down as someone sprays. So you burst 5 rounds and recoil resets quickly, but if you spray like, 15 rounds, by the end the recoil resets much more slowly (comparatively). Instead of having a flat value for how quickly recoil resets.
Can someone please explain/how water falls with no rain?
Luolis
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Finland7196 Posts
December 15 2015 22:42 GMT
#20203
Jesus, im watching FPL and the NA pros talk wayyy too much. :D
pro cheese woman / Its never Sunny in Finland. Perkele / FinnishStarcraftTrivia
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-15 22:48:47
December 15 2015 22:48 GMT
#20204
and/or all speak comprehensible english :3
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
porkRaven
Profile Joined December 2010
United States953 Posts
December 16 2015 01:39 GMT
#20205
They could also nerf tagging to allow more mobility when you're getting sprayed. IIRC that was how it was earlier in CS:GO's life. I personally only don't like the patch because it makes spray transfer a lot worse. I think 4 times since the update I've noticed the time being increased on my kills in those situations. Those were also my favorite kills to get too. The changes to the riflers really aren't that bad though especially with the pistol nerfs. With tagging still being harsh smgs aren't super good (they probably never were) either.
SHOUTOUTS TO Aylear!!!
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
December 16 2015 01:46 GMT
#20206
Well all of this discussion means nothing because Valve succumbs to the pressure and reverts the changes.

Now we're literally only going to hear complaining about round timers LMAO
Writer@WriterYamato
Stancel
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Singapore15360 Posts
December 16 2015 01:53 GMT
#20207
GAMEPLAY

Reverted recent changes to pistols and the AK-47, M4A4, and M4A1-S (see the CS:GO blog for details).


GAMEPLAY

Reverted recent changes to pistols and the AK-47, M4A4, and M4A1-S (see the CS:GO blog for details).


GAMEPLAY

Reverted recent changes to pistols and the AK-47, M4A4, and M4A1-S (see the CS:GO blog for details).
ffxiv enjoyer
porkRaven
Profile Joined December 2010
United States953 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-16 01:54:46
December 16 2015 01:54 GMT
#20208
We don't write these messages for valve we makes these posts for the people yamato. The people need our constructive posting and probably couldn't live their life without it. Don't even downplay your value, you're one in 7.21 billion.

Edit: Oh god damn it valve. DON'T BRING BACK THE PISTOLS! I DON'T CARE ABOUT MY SPRAY CONTROL REVERT REVERT REVERT
SHOUTOUTS TO Aylear!!!
zzdd
Profile Joined December 2010
United States484 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-16 02:28:03
December 16 2015 02:19 GMT
#20209
On December 16 2015 06:29 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2015 15:16 Roggay wrote:
On December 15 2015 12:30 yamato77 wrote:
On December 15 2015 12:06 zzdd wrote:
On December 15 2015 11:53 whatusername wrote:
If you're leaving it up to luck, then that's your problem for taking bad engagements. Every gun has a different effective range, it's been like this for a long time

You are saying adding more luck is good. Why? Keep in mind you have zero control over what engagements you take.

Zero control? That's patently not true.

I don't like the change but it's only in the context of rifle vs pistol or rifle vs SMG fights where full strafe ADAD is difficult to combat with worse spraying. In rifle vs rifle fights, this change is actually good. While it does affect all firing, it disproportionately affects spraying, so tapping and bursting are comparatively stronger, which leads to actually more skillful engagements at range rather than every fight boiling down to spray v spray.

DMing on the new patch, I feel like I'm winning more fights by simply being more accurate than the person I'm fighting, which is what I think it should be. Before I felt like spraying was too strong to do this, as having better aim was only so good. This argument feels like a bunch of players who aren't actually very well-versed in the game fighting about something they have relatively little experience with.

If all you want to do is scream about RNG and less skill, you may kindly take your complaints to reddit and acquire karma there, because this forum is far less receptive to simple-minded evaluations of gameplay changes.

People are going overboard with "game is dying" and "I can't control anything anymore" thing obviously, but saying that we should go back to reddit if we have complaints about the patch and that we are whining only because we "aren't well-wersed in the game" is incredibly simple-minded too.

These are for the most part very valid complaints that a lot of people have including high-profile ones. And I might repeat myself here, but I don't mind the aim of the patch, I just criticise the implementation that was sloppy at best. There are better ways to promote tapping than that.

What I've seen in this thread is "RNG IS BAD BECAUSE RANDOM IS BAD" which is a silly way of looking at the rifle change. I already stated my complaint with the change, and it includes CONTEXT, which is severely lacking from a lot of these blanket statements about the change.

There are very few ways to truly promote more pure aim than by nerfing spraying. Nerfing spraying actually reduces the RNG in the game by promoting accurate firing over simply relying on controlling an inconsistent spray pattern. It's like people failed to realize there was already inaccuracy built into every shot you fired on the first place (which is not necessarily a bad thing, mind you). By making spraying less reliable you in turn make it a game more about pure aim.

The argument that tapping and bursting were affected to the point of making the game worse is a bit of a stretch. Both were only marginally affected by the change. Rifle v rifle fights will not be less skillful, as some seem to argue, because the better aimer will still win the same fights they were winning before. Nothing has changed there.

Professional players being against the change is no surprise. Pros actually don't like any change to core mechanics and will resist them. GO is a fine game but a lot of pros hated it because it wasn't 1.6. Unless they have a real argument, stating that they dislike it is nothing more than an appeal to authority that I readily ignore.

What people usually fail to see with regards to "RNG" is that almost every competitive game is built around the better player being able to manipulate the (sometimes random) elements of the game in their favor. No competitive game is without RNG. CSGO would be a bad game if it included no random elements.

I never said that anyone with complaints should leave, I said those without reasoned complaints should. I at first thought this change was overwhelmingly bad but I've grown to like it somewhat now that I've experienced it. I ask that people actually think through what they are typing instead of making blanket statements better suited to social media.

I don't think the nerf is that big a deal but tapping is worse than before. That is a fact. The update does not promote tapping because tapping is worse. I don't know what range Valve was thinking about with this nerf is for but I rarely see people full spraying from somewhere like pit to A site on dust 2. They usually are bursting at that range so I don't think this nerf does anything to address those concerns for long range spraying.

If they buffed recovery time then tapping would actually be useful and people would prefer it to spraying. The reason people spray in every situation in the first place is because tapping is so slow.

I never even said anything about removing RNG. I was merely pointing out that RNG does not promote skill.

Edit: And I just noticed they reverted the changes.
Kotreb
Profile Joined June 2011
Croatia1392 Posts
December 16 2015 03:22 GMT
#20210
So apparently fugly is getting kicked and allu is coming in. Kinda feel bad that fugly is getting kicked, honestly i would rather kick adreN (even though he is igl) and keep fugly. He seems more reliable and better overall, despite some bad performances recently.
If you don't sin Jesus died for nothing.
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
December 16 2015 10:48 GMT
#20211
Without an igl you don't have anything though. Quite a few IGL's are mediocre players but they are needed because of what they add to the team

then again I can't really say that Adren is a tactical mastermind or anything but I don't know what will happen to the team without him.
WriterXiao8~~
Luolis
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Finland7196 Posts
December 16 2015 12:39 GMT
#20212
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM SO FUCKING HAPPY!!!!!! I hope theyll switch the timers back aswell, but atleast it was the least of the problems in the patch (though i dont like it at all still). Good to see they reacted quite fast when they noticed that the changes were bad tho.
pro cheese woman / Its never Sunny in Finland. Perkele / FinnishStarcraftTrivia
Miragee
Profile Joined December 2009
8709 Posts
December 16 2015 13:13 GMT
#20213
On December 16 2015 12:22 Kotreb wrote:
So apparently fugly is getting kicked and allu is coming in. Kinda feel bad that fugly is getting kicked, honestly i would rather kick adreN (even though he is igl) and keep fugly. He seems more reliable and better overall, despite some bad performances recently.


Wait, allu is leaving NiP?
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
December 16 2015 13:16 GMT
#20214
Allu left NiP a few days ago and is trialing for Liquid.
WriterXiao8~~
Kotreb
Profile Joined June 2011
Croatia1392 Posts
December 16 2015 13:52 GMT
#20215
On December 16 2015 19:48 Kipsate wrote:
Without an igl you don't have anything though. Quite a few IGL's are mediocre players but they are needed because of what they add to the team

then again I can't really say that Adren is a tactical mastermind or anything but I don't know what will happen to the team without him.

True, igls are hard to come by in cs. Maybe James could call shots (as Starix does in na'vi if i understood it correctly) or just switch adren to coach role. I don't have anything against him, it's just i feel fugly is more clutch/better player than adren.
If you don't sin Jesus died for nothing.
Miragee
Profile Joined December 2009
8709 Posts
December 16 2015 14:45 GMT
#20216
On December 16 2015 22:16 Kipsate wrote:
Allu left NiP a few days ago and is trialing for Liquid.


Is it known why? I thought he was a good addition to their team.
Latringuden
Profile Joined September 2011
Sweden79 Posts
December 16 2015 15:33 GMT
#20217
On December 16 2015 23:45 Miragee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2015 22:16 Kipsate wrote:
Allu left NiP a few days ago and is trialing for Liquid.


Is it known why? I thought he was a good addition to their team.


All NiP players are contracted until end of 2015. I guess allu decided to move on since NiP didn't win any title during the year. From twitter and statements it looks like it was allu's choice.
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19259 Posts
December 16 2015 16:48 GMT
#20218
Isn't it partially a language thing too?
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
Epoxide
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Magic Woods9326 Posts
December 16 2015 16:54 GMT
#20219
On December 16 2015 19:48 Kipsate wrote:
Without an igl you don't have anything though.

Well someone that might not be known as an IGL can actually still lead. Just take pronax as an example, if the most successful IGL is gonna get cut because of higher fraging impact then no IGL is safe.
LiquipediaSouma: EU MM is just Russian Roulette. Literally.
Sableyeah
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Netherlands2119 Posts
December 16 2015 16:58 GMT
#20220
They were prepping for it long ahead, having flusha call for some time and before as well.
BoA | Sunny | HyunA | ChoA | Hyemi // Preoccupied with a single leaf, you won't see the tree. Preoccupied with a single tree and you will miss the entire f0rest - Takuan Soho
Prev 1 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1121 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech154
UpATreeSC 91
BRAT_OK 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5017
Bisu 1937
Soulkey 1631
EffOrt 862
Mini 624
Horang2 395
Larva 368
ZerO 354
ggaemo 254
actioN 243
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 110
Mind 92
sorry 90
hero 75
Shinee 68
Sharp 67
Sea.KH 64
Barracks 61
Snow 50
Pusan 49
Hyun 40
Bale 30
Trap 26
ToSsGirL 23
Terrorterran 22
NaDa 21
Rock 18
Sacsri 13
scan(afreeca) 12
Noble 9
zelot 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5439
qojqva2590
Dendi1297
420jenkins293
League of Legends
Reynor61
Counter-Strike
fl0m3288
Fnx 682
x6flipin448
edward42
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes389
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1263
hiko1011
B2W.Neo407
DeMusliM334
XBOCT241
FrodaN210
Liquid`VortiX200
Livibee153
QueenE112
TKL 59
Mew2King41
ZerO(Twitch)19
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV104
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 77
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 34
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV630
League of Legends
• Nemesis3840
• TFBlade720
Other Games
• Shiphtur471
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 55m
Patches Events
23h 55m
The PondCast
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.