• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:25
CEST 01:25
KST 08:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8745 users

Path of Exile - Page 57

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 59 1759 Next
Guild invites: Message any of EvoSenseOfPride, ScionViableORly, neophyteWham, TheTouchOfGOLD in game
OR
post your character name in the thread and ask for an invite
Private league ladder (finished): https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/league/TeamLiquid and friends
NotSorry
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States6722 Posts
September 02 2011 19:24 GMT
#1121
Just did a test 3hour run got lvl 27 with cold witch, hopefully I can do better tomorrow and it'll be enough
We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men. - Orwell
urashimakt
Profile Joined October 2009
United States1591 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-02 19:34:51
September 02 2011 19:30 GMT
#1122
On September 03 2011 03:38 lynx.oblige wrote:
Are you even in the beta? The skills are nothing like D2. Appearance at most. You don't even do any boss runs as their rare drop rate has been decreased.

Not to mention it looks a hell of a lot better than D2, if that wasn't obvious already.

Not that I'm agreeing with the guy, but it should be fairly obvious to anyone with eyeballs that there are strong similarities between some of the abilities in the two games. In the first two videos alone you can see Frenzy, Bone Wall, and Lightning Nova almost exactly as they appeared in D2.
Who dat ninja?
TheBigBang
Profile Joined September 2011
Canada2 Posts
September 02 2011 20:53 GMT
#1123
Hello, Ive been lurking on TL for a while now. I dont want to look like "that guy" who posts on TL just to beg, but I really want to try this game out. Shamelessly I must ask for an invite >.<
Jonus
Profile Joined October 2010
United States177 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-02 21:01:32
September 02 2011 20:58 GMT
#1124
If anyone have a friend beta key let me know please! really wanting to play this game so bad!!

been a member on path of exile for months now, and post there daily and on team liquid. But have not got a key yet, also signed up for so many give aways... starting to really suck haha, anyways if anyone has a key I would greatly appericate it thanks guys! love TL and love POE!
lynx.oblige
Profile Joined August 2009
Sierra Leone2268 Posts
September 02 2011 21:35 GMT
#1125
On September 03 2011 04:30 urashimakt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2011 03:38 lynx.oblige wrote:
Are you even in the beta? The skills are nothing like D2. Appearance at most. You don't even do any boss runs as their rare drop rate has been decreased.

Not to mention it looks a hell of a lot better than D2, if that wasn't obvious already.

Not that I'm agreeing with the guy, but it should be fairly obvious to anyone with eyeballs that there are strong similarities between some of the abilities in the two games. In the first two videos alone you can see Frenzy, Bone Wall, and Lightning Nova almost exactly as they appeared in D2.


I like how you conveniently left out the appearance part. Notice the relation between appearance and eye balls? That's all on the surface. The way they work is completely different. Your skills don't need to be leveled in D2 and they stay pretty much the same. In PoE, they can be augmented by support gems. I shouldn't even need to explain this stuff it's all on the website. The skill gems are a huge part of what gives PoE its own identity/uniqueness. Could your D2 frenzy get multiple projectiles? Pierce through your target and hit more? Do both of those things and more like additional cold damage/slow?
Everyone needs a nemesis.
walletwaffle
Profile Joined January 2011
67 Posts
September 03 2011 00:03 GMT
#1126
On September 03 2011 04:24 NotSorry wrote:
Just did a test 3hour run got lvl 27 with cold witch, hopefully I can do better tomorrow and it'll be enough


Same here! I ended up around 40% to 28, which would put me a level above where I finished in the last event despite having one less hour. I'm not quite sure how I did so badly last time.

If you have a few hours later, would you (or anyone else) want to try a team run and see if it'd be better/worse than running solo?
thecarmelizer
Profile Joined April 2010
United States19 Posts
September 03 2011 00:18 GMT
#1127
hmmm well I guess I'll toss my lot in since it seems to be the hip thing to do. For the rare few of you with no one else in your life that might want to play what by all accounts is a solid game, i think you should choose me. I'm a virgo, like games, funny, down to earth guy. I would never cheat on you or lead you on like that bitch from sophmore year. I want your beta access but in truth I'm full up on friends in my life right now. I'm at a solid 3 and any more than that is just too much work so don't expect to tell me about the guy that pissed you off at the convenience store while we play and laugh together.
Am0n3r
Profile Joined April 2010
United States254 Posts
September 03 2011 01:33 GMT
#1128
I have been waiting since 2010 for the beta =( still no beta, if anyone has an ability, throw a key this way...
Get comfortable being uncomfortable
BattleToadz
Profile Joined August 2011
Brazil12 Posts
September 03 2011 01:34 GMT
#1129
Dammit i never get a key for this. Im really itching for a diablo clone =/
wassbix
Profile Joined October 2009
Canada499 Posts
September 03 2011 01:57 GMT
#1130
Can't play BW atm, would love an invite thru PM ^^
NotSorry
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States6722 Posts
September 03 2011 08:20 GMT
#1131
Prize distribution has been announced for the event tomorrow


Prizes will be:
1st overall: 5 Closed Beta keys
2nd overall: 4 Closed Beta keys
3rd overall: 3 Closed Beta keys
4th overall: 2 Closed Beta keys
5th overall: 1 Closed Beta key

Highest character of each class: 3 Closed Beta keys
Second highest character of each class: 2 Closed Beta keys
Third highest character of each class: 1 Closed Beta key

For a total of 45 keys given out.



With it only going to top 5 overall thinking it might be a good move to pick one of the lesser played classes and just aim for top 3 of that class.
We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men. - Orwell
Masq
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada1792 Posts
September 03 2011 08:29 GMT
#1132
i want one ;f
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51624 Posts
September 03 2011 08:49 GMT
#1133
I want one too...
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7424 Posts
September 03 2011 09:15 GMT
#1134
On September 03 2011 04:30 urashimakt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2011 03:38 lynx.oblige wrote:
Are you even in the beta? The skills are nothing like D2. Appearance at most. You don't even do any boss runs as their rare drop rate has been decreased.

Not to mention it looks a hell of a lot better than D2, if that wasn't obvious already.

Not that I'm agreeing with the guy, but it should be fairly obvious to anyone with eyeballs that there are strong similarities between some of the abilities in the two games. In the first two videos alone you can see Frenzy, Bone Wall, and Lightning Nova almost exactly as they appeared in D2.


Now see, the thing is, D2 didn't invent those skills.... believe me they existed before
D2 copied them and changed a bit
PoE cpoied them and changed a bit
EVERY PC Game copies sth from another and changes it a bit

The only games which are not copies are tetris and the likes
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
valaki
Profile Joined June 2009
Hungary2476 Posts
September 03 2011 09:27 GMT
#1135
On September 03 2011 05:53 TheBigBang wrote:
Hello, Ive been lurking on TL for a while now. I dont want to look like "that guy" who posts on TL just to beg, but I really want to try this game out. Shamelessly I must ask for an invite >.<


Well, you are registered today, and with 1 post only so yeah...you are that guy
ggaemo fan
pahndah
Profile Joined August 2009
1193 Posts
September 03 2011 09:49 GMT
#1136
I want a key too I'll trade you eve iskies!
EunhaK
Profile Joined February 2011
France22 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-03 11:47:35
September 03 2011 11:46 GMT
#1137
If someone has a spare feel free to drop me a pm looks like one good game

edit : jeez gf computer <<< Boonbag --
ETisME
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
12889 Posts
September 03 2011 11:55 GMT
#1138
drop me one to my PM if you got spares :D
gonna see if it is worth getting or just diablo 3 alone is enough
其疾如风,其徐如林,侵掠如火,不动如山,难知如阴,动如雷震。
Pufftrees
Profile Joined March 2009
2449 Posts
September 03 2011 13:04 GMT
#1139
On September 03 2011 18:49 pahndah wrote:
I want a key too I'll trade you eve iskies!


Haha, I haven't been playing as much as I should, next key I get I'll let ya know.

It's fun game though :D
Chance favors the prepared mind.
Powster
Profile Joined April 2010
United States650 Posts
September 03 2011 14:00 GMT
#1140
If anyone gives me a key........ I will be your friend forever or something lol :/ I want one so bad.. I love action rpgs.. :/ :/ :/
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 59 1759 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O167
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 481
ZZZero.O 167
Hyun 142
Dota 2
monkeys_forever390
League of Legends
Doublelift4075
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3806
Other Games
summit1g14818
FrodaN1520
JimRising 425
KnowMe212
Livibee200
ViBE134
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick856
BasetradeTV170
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 128
• Adnapsc2 45
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra1078
Other Games
• imaqtpie1036
• Shiphtur447
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 35m
Patches Events
15h 35m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 35m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 35m
OSC
23h 35m
OSC
1d 12h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.