• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:54
CEST 13:54
KST 20:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7559 users

Path of Exile - Page 59

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 1759 Next
Guild invites: Message any of EvoSenseOfPride, ScionViableORly, neophyteWham, TheTouchOfGOLD in game
OR
post your character name in the thread and ask for an invite
Private league ladder (finished): https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/league/TeamLiquid and friends
keit
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
1584 Posts
September 03 2011 20:33 GMT
#1161
aw, no love for the gfx team?

luckily I got a beta key so I will make up for your negligence and give it to someone from gfx who posted here if I get a friend invite. :3
Graphics
zoL
Profile Joined March 2010
United States38 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-03 20:40:02
September 03 2011 20:39 GMT
#1162
Hate life, just died in 2nd place T.T

GoGo walletwaffle
myIRE
Profile Joined November 2008
Belgium229 Posts
September 03 2011 21:05 GMT
#1163
Have not heard of this game but it does look a lot like diablo 2 which is what I love. So tired of the crpgs that focus on the story too much, and all those damn annoying side quests, I just want to kill things =P. Signed up for the beta.
Freedom is the most contageous virus known to men.
Vandro
Profile Joined March 2010
Netherlands384 Posts
September 03 2011 21:09 GMT
#1164
On September 04 2011 05:39 zoL wrote:
Hate life, just died in 2nd place T.T

GoGo walletwaffle


At least it wasn't ur level 62 Templar
NotSorry
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States6722 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-03 22:05:03
September 03 2011 22:01 GMT
#1165
Nova carried parties to the top

Got fucked at the end, was #3 Ranger but when I went to cruel the game would crash, so had to rerun the cave 3 times losing the last ~20mins
We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men. - Orwell
Zozo
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Brazil2579 Posts
September 03 2011 22:04 GMT
#1166
On September 04 2011 05:33 keit wrote:
aw, no love for the gfx team?

luckily I got a beta key so I will make up for your negligence and give it to someone from gfx who posted here if I get a friend invite. :3


Now I feel terrible, thanks

but yea, i meant all the volunteers =p
EGM guides me
NotSorry
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States6722 Posts
September 03 2011 22:37 GMT
#1167
How do you go about resetting areas?
We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men. - Orwell
walletwaffle
Profile Joined January 2011
67 Posts
September 03 2011 23:11 GMT
#1168
Ctrl+click the entrance. Can be done on waypoints as well.
NotSorry
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States6722 Posts
September 03 2011 23:44 GMT
#1169
On September 04 2011 08:11 walletwaffle wrote:
Ctrl+click the entrance. Can be done on waypoints as well.


Damn that would have came in handy
We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men. - Orwell
Roflhaxx
Profile Joined April 2010
Korea (South)1244 Posts
September 03 2011 23:50 GMT
#1170
Why have I still not gotten a betakey? :S Devs must hate me for some reason!
A game where the first thing you do is scout with a “worker”. Does that make any sense? Who scouts with a “worker”? That’s like sending out the janitor to perform recon, what general would do that? Retarded game.
lu_cid
Profile Joined April 2008
United States428 Posts
September 04 2011 00:00 GMT
#1171
If I get a friend invite, I'll definitely give it to someone on TL.
walletwaffle
Profile Joined January 2011
67 Posts
September 04 2011 01:23 GMT
#1172
Where'd you die, zoL? I checked the ladder maybe four times the entire race and each time there was one less of your clan


I'd like to give some of the keys I recently won to TLers, but I'm not sure how best to ensure that a Starcraft/TL fan gets them. I am thinking about blanking out certain parts of the key and asking a basic trivia question. The answer to the trivia question will fit in the blanked out part so that there aren't a bunch of users spamming guesses on the forum.

Example:
3H***-restofkey
Strategy: The Zerg *** food army.

Whoever entered 3H300-restofkey would win and is very likely a fan of SC2 broadcasts rather than some one-time visitor who heard about keys being given away here.

What do you guys think?
Darkzler
Profile Joined March 2010
Sweden58 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-04 01:43:40
September 04 2011 01:37 GMT
#1173
Argh, been dying to get a beta-key for PoE! If someone get a friend key and got no friends I'll sign up haha :D Feel free to PM me if u got a spare key for a true hardcore player!

Lol.. just noticed the post above me.. :p

"Swarm" Is the answer?
Play hard, go pro!
Zozo
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Brazil2579 Posts
September 04 2011 01:49 GMT
#1174
On September 04 2011 10:23 walletwaffle wrote:
Where'd you die, zoL? I checked the ladder maybe four times the entire race and each time there was one less of your clan


I'd like to give some of the keys I recently won to TLers, but I'm not sure how best to ensure that a Starcraft/TL fan gets them. I am thinking about blanking out certain parts of the key and asking a basic trivia question. The answer to the trivia question will fit in the blanked out part so that there aren't a bunch of users spamming guesses on the forum.

Example:
3H***-restofkey
Strategy: The Zerg *** food army.

Whoever entered 3H300-restofkey would win and is very likely a fan of SC2 broadcasts rather than some one-time visitor who heard about keys being given away here.

What do you guys think?


I think you should do something like:

Key = 3HWEE-0HUY1
1- Number of GSLs before code a/s split (3)
2- Firebat on wheels (Hellion)
3- Team to recently disband, home of starts like Moon (Wemade fox)
4- Protoss units address the player in sc1 as... (Executor)
5- Goody's team (ESC)
6- Overseer supply cost (0)
7- Last player to join TLAF-TL (Hero)
...
and on it goes, if you decide to do it like this and need help, let me know.
EGM guides me
SnowPet
Profile Joined August 2004
9 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-04 02:00:12
September 04 2011 01:54 GMT
#1175
On September 04 2011 10:49 Zozo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2011 10:23 walletwaffle wrote:
Where'd you die, zoL? I checked the ladder maybe four times the entire race and each time there was one less of your clan


I'd like to give some of the keys I recently won to TLers, but I'm not sure how best to ensure that a Starcraft/TL fan gets them. I am thinking about blanking out certain parts of the key and asking a basic trivia question. The answer to the trivia question will fit in the blanked out part so that there aren't a bunch of users spamming guesses on the forum.

Example:
3H***-restofkey
Strategy: The Zerg *** food army.

Whoever entered 3H300-restofkey would win and is very likely a fan of SC2 broadcasts rather than some one-time visitor who heard about keys being given away here.

What do you guys think?


I think you should do something like:

Key = 3HWEE-0HUY1
1- Number of GSLs before code a/s split (3)
2- Firebat on wheels (Hellion)
3- Team to recently disband, home of starts like Moon (Wemade fox)
4- Protoss units address the player in sc1 as... (Executor)
5- Goody's team (ESC)
6- Overseer supply cost (0)
7- Last player to join TLAF-TL (Hero)
...
and on it goes, if you decide to do it like this and need help, let me know.


How can you post something like that without even hiding a key in there. If I hadnt noticed that the number of chars didnt add up I would probably have wasted like 20 minutes trying to figure out the right key..

(and now I even did since I'm desperate -,.-)
lynx.oblige
Profile Joined August 2009
Sierra Leone2268 Posts
September 04 2011 02:45 GMT
#1176
How'd it happen, zoL?
Everyone needs a nemesis.
Headlines
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States482 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-04 03:35:38
September 04 2011 03:35 GMT
#1177
As much as I want to play PoE, and God knows how much I do! I think you should give the keys to known members of TL. I think they have the best chance of providing high quality feedback than me or some random bloke with <100 posts. Maybe a staff or someone who's been contributing. I think they deserve the key more than most of us.

Just my opinion. As a gamer, I want to the keys right now! But I'm a gamer who wants the final product to be well designed, and for that to happen, there's going to have to be very good beta feedback.

Good luck!

edit: By the way, what's your ign on PoE? Mine is Reader.
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51626 Posts
September 04 2011 03:41 GMT
#1178
On September 04 2011 04:57 AltaiR_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2011 04:06 Meta wrote:
On September 04 2011 00:56 NotSorry wrote:
Just make sure they go to real TL members and not just people coming over to beg.


Aye-aye! No better way to tell the "true" TLers than post count, eh? ^_^

nuh uh! some people just dont like to post everything they see!
+ Show Spoiler +
seriously though, someone pm me a key? :D


and some people just like to post everything they see.
+ Show Spoiler +
PM me a key pretty please,if not me at least those two or Grettin.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
walletwaffle
Profile Joined January 2011
67 Posts
September 04 2011 03:49 GMT
#1179
I have opened up a contest on the official forums with the winner receiving a beta key. Good luck.
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51626 Posts
September 04 2011 03:52 GMT
#1180
On September 04 2011 12:49 walletwaffle wrote:
I have opened up a contest on the official forums with the winner receiving a beta key. Good luck.


I don't see it unless you are using a different name on the PoE forums.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 1759 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs ByuNLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings165
SHIN 96
CranKy Ducklings SOOP47
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 314
ByuN 303
OGKoka 280
SHIN 96
MindelVK 27
Railgan 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 74108
Calm 10649
Rain 2505
Bisu 1364
FanTaSy 963
soO 652
Stork 436
Soulkey 402
Shuttle 357
Rush 268
[ Show more ]
Soma 216
firebathero 206
Snow 157
Last 146
Light 113
Mind 88
Pusan 74
ToSsGirL 56
Sea.KH 48
Bale 41
Shinee 41
Killer 33
Sharp 31
Trap 31
hero 29
Hm[arnc] 28
Mong 27
Free 26
yabsab 19
Aegong 18
Sexy 18
zelot 18
Shine 17
sorry 16
HiyA 13
Sacsri 11
IntoTheRainbow 10
scan(afreeca) 10
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7836
Dendi411
League of Legends
Reynor101
Counter-Strike
x6flipin383
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King101
Other Games
gofns35287
singsing2553
byalli561
B2W.Neo509
Pyrionflax245
ToD73
Chillindude14
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV228
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 87
• Gemini_19 12
• Dystopia_ 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV507
League of Legends
• Jankos3168
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 960
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
3h 6m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 6m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 6m
OSC
11h 6m
Replay Cast
11h 6m
OSC
1d
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.