• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:53
CEST 11:53
KST 18:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7155 users

Path of Exile - Page 61

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 1759 Next
Guild invites: Message any of EvoSenseOfPride, ScionViableORly, neophyteWham, TheTouchOfGOLD in game
OR
post your character name in the thread and ask for an invite
Private league ladder (finished): https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/league/TeamLiquid and friends
Meta
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
United States6228 Posts
September 05 2011 14:45 GMT
#1201
On September 05 2011 13:22 NotSorry wrote:
Got my hands on a key trying to think of a good way to give it out


Weighted average of earliest join date and highest post count of the last 10 pages of people asking for keys IMO. <3
good vibes only
g1rg10
Profile Joined October 2007
Italy186 Posts
September 05 2011 15:50 GMT
#1202
I was browsing /v/ earlier and a guy was raging so hard at the invite system that he decided to give out all of his friend invite keys... Guess who's in the beta now :D

Add FatalTragedy, I just started playing so a little help is always appreciated.
caruso
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Germany733 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-05 17:09:55
September 05 2011 16:10 GMT
#1203
I'd love to play this one, can't believe how long I've been looking for a key.

If anyone wants to make a little nerd really happy, I'd clean your windshield with a dirty towel and newspaper in exchange.

Also, a little poem I wrote for this occasion:

In a room, in days long gone,
Exitedly, a small screen shone.
Weeks went by, and so went years,
Then: "A wild Mewto appears!"

A little boy who beat the game,
but kept on playing, all the same.
When, however, christmas came,
Addiction got a different name.

In Sanctuario, a spooky place,
the little boy had Hell to face.
While killing Fallens, Ghasts and Ghouls,
One thing was certain: this game rules!

But, alas, as time went by,
the game got old and so got I.
The burning passion soon forgot,
Diablo III intrigues me not.

So in my passion's aftermath,
I want to stride on Exile's Path

Boonbag
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
France3318 Posts
September 05 2011 17:11 GMT
#1204
upcomming random cougar05 just got a key

what the hell i want one -_-
Playguuu
Profile Joined April 2010
United States926 Posts
September 05 2011 17:21 GMT
#1205
I'll give my friend key out as soon as I receive it.
I used to be just like you, then I took a sweetroll to the knee.
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51626 Posts
September 05 2011 17:46 GMT
#1206
On September 06 2011 02:21 Playguuu wrote:
I'll give my friend key out as soon as I receive it.

Question is to who?
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Playguuu
Profile Joined April 2010
United States926 Posts
September 05 2011 18:10 GMT
#1207
On September 06 2011 02:46 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2011 02:21 Playguuu wrote:
I'll give my friend key out as soon as I receive it.

Question is to who?


Probably via timestamp or random posters or trivia if I can think of something. I'd love to give everyone a key because the way GGG handled giving them out in the first place was pretty fucking lame, but that's just not possible.
I used to be just like you, then I took a sweetroll to the knee.
caruso
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Germany733 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-05 18:30:31
September 05 2011 18:30 GMT
#1208
On September 06 2011 03:10 Playguuu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2011 02:46 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On September 06 2011 02:21 Playguuu wrote:
I'll give my friend key out as soon as I receive it.

Question is to who?


trivia, GGG


Trivia, I deliver:

GGG is also the abbreviation for the German porn label
"German Goo Girls", who specialise in orgy- and bukkakeporn.
BeMannerDuPenner
Profile Blog Joined April 2004
Germany5638 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-05 18:43:59
September 05 2011 18:42 GMT
#1209
On September 05 2011 23:45 Meta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2011 13:22 NotSorry wrote:
Got my hands on a key trying to think of a good way to give it out


Weighted average of earliest join date and highest post count of the last 10 pages of people asking for keys IMO. <3


yeah best way to decide usually. even tho you beat me by almost year and 1k posts

/edit doesnt mean anyone should give me a key. while i wouldnt mind there seem to be tons of people who really really want one ~~
life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery
Falco252
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
France197 Posts
September 05 2011 18:43 GMT
#1210
What there are friends keys nao oO
But meh I gave up i'm just gonna play it in open beta :p
NoobTrolling
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada56 Posts
September 05 2011 18:57 GMT
#1211
Reminds of diablo 2.
dust7
Profile Joined March 2010
199 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-05 21:25:04
September 05 2011 21:01 GMT
#1212
On September 06 2011 01:10 caruso wrote:
I'd love to play this one, can't believe how long I've been looking for a key.

If anyone wants to make a little nerd really happy, I'd clean your windshield with a dirty towel and newspaper in exchange.

Also, a little poem I wrote for this occasion:

In a room, in days long gone,
Exitedly, a small screen shone.
Weeks went by, and so went years,
Then: "A wild Mewto appears!"

A little boy who beat the game,
but kept on playing, all the same.
When, however, christmas came,
Addiction got a different name.

In Sanctuario, a spooky place,
the little boy had Hell to face.
While killing Fallens, Ghasts and Ghouls,
One thing was certain: this game rules!

But, alas, as time went by,
the game got old and so got I.
The burning passion soon forgot,
Diablo III intrigues me not.

So in my passion's aftermath,
I want to stride on Exile's Path



This is really good, I applaud you good sir. Saved.

If I get another friend key, you will get it.

I already gave away my first one, and I don't know if we will ever get a second, so don't get your hopes too high.
NotSorry
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States6722 Posts
September 06 2011 01:05 GMT
#1213
Will be posting a key here at 7:00pm PST be ready and be FAST
We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men. - Orwell
NotSorry
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States6722 Posts
September 06 2011 02:01 GMT
#1214
#1) First letter in the game ID of the first GSL winner
#2) First letter in ManToss's ID
#3) The last letter in the game ID of the Kong King.
#4) Second letter in the name of the team the Emperor runs
#5) The last digit in the year Nada won his golden mouse

#6) First letter in the game ID of the Terran who won the 2003 Olympus OSL Finals
#7) In 200_ GoRush, accidentally typing an "a" in his second game against Backho in the 200_ Bacchus OSL Ro36 matches, became one of the first victims of a newly introduced KeSPA rule, earning him an instant disqualification in game 2 and sparking controversy all across the fan communities.
#8) First letter in the name of the unit with Spider Mines
#9) First letter of the human type race
#10) In 200_ saVior won Pringles MBCGame StarCraft League seasons 1 and 2.

#11) First letter in the name of the "evil" union that controls BW in Korea.
#12) Good
#13) Game
#14) Number of players to recieve Golden Mice
#15) First letter in the name of the Xhenomorph's race name

#16) First letter in the game id of The God of War
#17) Oov won all _ major finals he has been to
#18) First letter in Jaedong's nick name "______ Killer".
#19) First letter in the game id of the player who Corsair/DTs PvZ was named after
#20) In 200_ Nada won the ShinHan Bank StarLeague Masters
We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men. - Orwell
Nadagast
Profile Joined January 2009
United States245 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-06 02:18:42
September 06 2011 02:13 GMT
#1215
trainRiderJ
Profile Joined August 2010
United States615 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-06 02:17:37
September 06 2011 02:17 GMT
#1216
I've been trying that so unless "invalid activation key" shows up when the key has already been used, it's not correct.
hinnolinn
Profile Joined August 2010
212 Posts
September 06 2011 02:17 GMT
#1217
Somebody got that pretty fast, took one answer from Nadagast, number 7, and it was already invalid. Thank you very much for the chance at a key, I appreciate that.
hinnolinn
Profile Joined August 2010
212 Posts
September 06 2011 02:19 GMT
#1218
Did you get it Nadagast? Or was something pointed out to you for that smiley?
Nadagast
Profile Joined January 2009
United States245 Posts
September 06 2011 02:20 GMT
#1219
No I didn't get it

I was too late, apparently someone got it in the first ~5 minutes
hinnolinn
Profile Joined August 2010
212 Posts
September 06 2011 02:22 GMT
#1220
Oh well, thanks again for the chance NotSorry, was kind of fun to find out some of these things even not winning.
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 1759 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 104
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 10491
Rain 3248
soO 482
BeSt 421
Stork 378
Soulkey 354
Soma 326
Rush 247
firebathero 224
Barracks 159
[ Show more ]
Sexy 92
Shinee 46
Killer 32
Shine 25
Sharp 24
HiyA 22
sorry 22
Sacsri 20
yabsab 18
Hm[arnc] 17
Mind 15
hero 14
Terrorterran 11
zelot 10
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5474
League of Legends
JimRising 415
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King126
Other Games
gofns34847
singsing1111
Pyrionflax204
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV223
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 4
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 53
• Sammyuel 45
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV157
League of Legends
• Jankos2807
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7m
CranKy Ducklings18
CranKy Ducklings SOOP8
Patches Events
5h 7m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 7m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 7m
OSC
13h 7m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.