• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:54
CEST 13:54
KST 20:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7559 users

Path of Exile - Page 60

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 1759 Next
Guild invites: Message any of EvoSenseOfPride, ScionViableORly, neophyteWham, TheTouchOfGOLD in game
OR
post your character name in the thread and ask for an invite
Private league ladder (finished): https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/league/TeamLiquid and friends
Headlines
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States482 Posts
September 04 2011 03:55 GMT
#1181
On September 04 2011 12:52 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2011 12:49 walletwaffle wrote:
I have opened up a contest on the official forums with the winner receiving a beta key. Good luck.


I don't see it unless you are using a different name on the PoE forums.


I think he's IMDisappoint - > Topic
walletwaffle
Profile Joined January 2011
67 Posts
September 04 2011 04:24 GMT
#1182
Sorry, BLinD-RawR. I often forget my different usernames don't match up.

Thanks, Headlines, for posting the link.
zoL
Profile Joined March 2010
United States38 Posts
September 04 2011 04:42 GMT
#1183
Grats walletwaffle. still mad i died so stupidly
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51626 Posts
September 04 2011 06:12 GMT
#1184
On September 04 2011 13:24 walletwaffle wrote:
Sorry, BLinD-RawR. I often forget my different usernames don't match up.

Thanks, Headlines, for posting the link.


Damn your contest is really hard,its really hard to be creative....
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Goatlust88
Profile Joined May 2011
Australia69 Posts
September 04 2011 08:02 GMT
#1185
I can't believe it, gods have smiled upon me this day.
Hittegods
Profile Joined April 2007
Stockholm4642 Posts
September 04 2011 09:53 GMT
#1186
On September 04 2011 10:49 Zozo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2011 10:23 walletwaffle wrote:
Where'd you die, zoL? I checked the ladder maybe four times the entire race and each time there was one less of your clan


I'd like to give some of the keys I recently won to TLers, but I'm not sure how best to ensure that a Starcraft/TL fan gets them. I am thinking about blanking out certain parts of the key and asking a basic trivia question. The answer to the trivia question will fit in the blanked out part so that there aren't a bunch of users spamming guesses on the forum.

Example:
3H***-restofkey
Strategy: The Zerg *** food army.

Whoever entered 3H300-restofkey would win and is very likely a fan of SC2 broadcasts rather than some one-time visitor who heard about keys being given away here.

What do you guys think?


I think you should do something like:

Key = 3HWEE-0HUY1
1- Number of GSLs before code a/s split (3)
2- Firebat on wheels (Hellion)
3- Team to recently disband, home of starts like Moon (Wemade fox)
4- Protoss units address the player in sc1 as... (Executor)
5- Goody's team (ESC)
6- Overseer supply cost (0)
7- Last player to join TLAF-TL (Hero)
...
and on it goes, if you decide to do it like this and need help, let me know.

Bleh, some of us like BW and SC2 not so much
This neo violence, pure self defiance
Roflhaxx
Profile Joined April 2010
Korea (South)1244 Posts
September 04 2011 11:33 GMT
#1187
I don't like begging but I want betakey ^_^, Seeing my amount of posts it's kind of obvious im not here just for a betakey.

Really can't wait for diablo 3!!
A game where the first thing you do is scout with a “worker”. Does that make any sense? Who scouts with a “worker”? That’s like sending out the janitor to perform recon, what general would do that? Retarded game.
Kairos~
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada129 Posts
September 04 2011 17:38 GMT
#1188
On September 04 2011 20:33 Roflhaxx wrote:
I don't like begging but I want betakey ^_^, Seeing my amount of posts it's kind of obvious im not here just for a betakey.

Really can't wait for diablo 3!!

You..... x-x.... Aren't the only one. D:
Huge EG Fan Right Here ^
Headlines
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States482 Posts
September 04 2011 20:23 GMT
#1189
Hahaha! Wow, the level of excitement I'm feeling right now!

walletwaffle, I thank you so much for the key!

I honestly am lost for words right now. All I can say is thank you so, so very much, and I'll do my best to provide feedback that will help the game succeed and become a great game!

By the way, this is Reader@PoE forum. <3
Meta
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
United States6228 Posts
September 04 2011 20:37 GMT
#1190
On September 05 2011 05:23 Headlines wrote:
Hahaha! Wow, the level of excitement I'm feeling right now!

walletwaffle, I thank you so much for the key!

I honestly am lost for words right now. All I can say is thank you so, so very much, and I'll do my best to provide feedback that will help the game succeed and become a great game!

By the way, this is Reader@PoE forum. <3


Grats!

I was hoping he would go with the starcraft-related trivia question though because I'm quite uncreative. lol

You wouldn't happen to want to do that with another key you might have, would you walletwaffle?
good vibes only
walletwaffle
Profile Joined January 2011
67 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-04 20:39:01
September 04 2011 20:38 GMT
#1191
Oh, that was you? You have some excellent posts over there! I'm a little amused that I somehow ended up giving a key to a TL'er without setting out to.

My next key will be given out here. The winner of this one will have to do some work, but it could be fun work.

Edit: Meta, I am still going to give a key out based on Starcraft trivia.
Birdie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
New Zealand4438 Posts
September 05 2011 03:21 GMT
#1192
Anyone else get a key to send to anyone they want?

I've given my key away already before you beg me for it ;o
Red classic | A butterfly dreamed he was Zhuangzi | 4.5k, heading to 5k as support!
NotSorry
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States6722 Posts
September 05 2011 04:22 GMT
#1193
Got my hands on a key trying to think of a good way to give it out
We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men. - Orwell
lynx.oblige
Profile Joined August 2009
Sierra Leone2268 Posts
September 05 2011 05:32 GMT
#1194
I would really really like to get a key for my friend that's dying to get in but I just have not had the time to do either of the leveling contests. Would it be okay if I also participated in walletwaffle's trivia? Or if someone knows of another way to get a key that won't take too much time
Everyone needs a nemesis.
Endymion
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States3701 Posts
September 05 2011 06:31 GMT
#1195
give me a god damn key, i'm sick of being good 'ol endymion in the corner, i'm standing up and causing a ruckus now.
Have you considered the MMO-Champion forum? You are just as irrational and delusional with the right portion of nostalgic populism. By the way: The old Brood War was absolutely unplayable
ohN
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States1075 Posts
September 05 2011 06:52 GMT
#1196
Do they just randomly give out keys or do we have to get one from somebody who currently has one?
I want a keyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
MaleficOR
Profile Joined May 2010
United States315 Posts
September 05 2011 07:07 GMT
#1197
On September 05 2011 15:52 ohN wrote:
Do they just randomly give out keys or do we have to get one from somebody who currently has one?
I want a keyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy


Randomly, there is even a beta Invite timer about in the middle of the home page showing who will be getting access next.

http://www.pathofexile.com/
Its ihdra, like the beginning of idiot- IdrA
PepperoniPiZZa
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Sierra Leone1660 Posts
September 05 2011 07:11 GMT
#1198
On September 05 2011 13:22 NotSorry wrote:
Got my hands on a key trying to think of a good way to give it out

PMs are nice
Quote?
MaleficOR
Profile Joined May 2010
United States315 Posts
September 05 2011 07:14 GMT
#1199
Ya last time I had Beta keys for a game (Can't remember which game even) I just posted both of them on the forum for first come first serve. But I found out later that the same person had taken both keys, so next time I think I would just do PM's possibly with a 1 year on TL req.
Its ihdra, like the beginning of idiot- IdrA
Roflhaxx
Profile Joined April 2010
Korea (South)1244 Posts
September 05 2011 13:08 GMT
#1200
On September 05 2011 16:14 MaleficOR wrote:
Ya last time I had Beta keys for a game (Can't remember which game even) I just posted both of them on the forum for first come first serve. But I found out later that the same person had taken both keys, so next time I think I would just do PM's possibly with a 1 year on TL req.

Yea do that, and mind if I propose that everyone who gets a key gives their friend key to a fellow tler.
A game where the first thing you do is scout with a “worker”. Does that make any sense? Who scouts with a “worker”? That’s like sending out the janitor to perform recon, what general would do that? Retarded game.
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 1759 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs ByuNLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings165
SHIN 96
CranKy Ducklings SOOP47
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 314
ByuN 303
OGKoka 280
SHIN 96
MindelVK 27
Railgan 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 74108
Calm 10649
Rain 2505
Bisu 1364
FanTaSy 963
soO 652
Stork 436
Soulkey 402
Shuttle 357
Rush 268
[ Show more ]
Soma 216
firebathero 206
Snow 157
Last 146
Light 113
Mind 88
Pusan 74
ToSsGirL 56
Sea.KH 48
Bale 41
Shinee 41
Killer 33
Sharp 31
Trap 31
hero 29
Hm[arnc] 28
Mong 27
Free 26
yabsab 19
Aegong 18
Sexy 18
zelot 18
Shine 17
sorry 16
HiyA 13
Sacsri 11
IntoTheRainbow 10
scan(afreeca) 10
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7836
Dendi411
League of Legends
Reynor101
Counter-Strike
x6flipin383
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King101
Other Games
gofns35287
singsing2553
byalli561
B2W.Neo509
Pyrionflax245
ToD73
Chillindude14
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV228
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 87
• Gemini_19 12
• Dystopia_ 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV507
League of Legends
• Jankos3168
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 960
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
3h 6m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 6m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 6m
OSC
11h 6m
Replay Cast
11h 6m
OSC
1d
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.