• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:37
CEST 06:37
KST 13:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11513 users

Path of Exile - Page 1607

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1759 Next
Guild invites: Message any of EvoSenseOfPride, ScionViableORly, neophyteWham, TheTouchOfGOLD in game
OR
post your character name in the thread and ask for an invite
Private league ladder (finished): https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/league/TeamLiquid and friends
Sapaio
Profile Joined October 2017
Denmark2037 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-06-19 15:25:09
June 19 2020 15:24 GMT
#32121
Best of luck every one , may the odds be forever in your favor.
GO OG
Dracolich70
Profile Joined May 2011
Denmark3820 Posts
June 19 2020 15:51 GMT
#32122
Can't help feeling a bit underwhelmed by the gems being brands or warcries. Since they didn't buff Spectral Shield Throw, I think I will try out if Archmage brand is still valid and then try some melee build as 2nd char.
LiangHao
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
June 19 2020 16:10 GMT
#32123
As a returning player. How important are these in game overlays like PoE Overlay with or without overwolf or sidekick? Trying to setup lootfilter and everything and it seems like this would be something useful, but not sure which one to go with.
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
Gorsameth
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands22611 Posts
June 19 2020 16:14 GMT
#32124
On June 20 2020 01:10 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
As a returning player. How important are these in game overlays like PoE Overlay with or without overwolf or sidekick? Trying to setup lootfilter and everything and it seems like this would be something useful, but not sure which one to go with.
Absolutely not needed.
A loot filter is a must, because there is just so so much loot and 99% of it is not worth seeing, let alone picking up.
Nothing else is needed.
It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
June 19 2020 16:21 GMT
#32125
On June 20 2020 01:14 Gorsameth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2020 01:10 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
As a returning player. How important are these in game overlays like PoE Overlay with or without overwolf or sidekick? Trying to setup lootfilter and everything and it seems like this would be something useful, but not sure which one to go with.
Absolutely not needed.
A loot filter is a must, because there is just so so much loot and 99% of it is not worth seeing, let alone picking up.
Nothing else is needed.


Not needed isn't very informative. You don't need all the stash tabs, but they make playing the game a lot easier.
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
Dracolich70
Profile Joined May 2011
Denmark3820 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-06-19 16:40:24
June 19 2020 16:29 GMT
#32126
Neversink's lootfilter is pretty good and it has several different options dependant on how much you want to have filtered out. Regular is good for early game I reckon.

The rest is subjective. I, myself is too lazy for spending time with overlays and what not. They are tools you can use, if you want to or not, and only useful if you plan on selling a whole lot, I reckon, thus "Not needed" is an appropriate response, I feel.
LiangHao
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
June 19 2020 16:41 GMT
#32127
I'd describe a good chunk of stash tabs as "needed" at this point. Anybody getting to maps will have filled their default free tabs all the way with obnoxious old League mechanic shit.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-06-19 16:48:31
June 19 2020 16:44 GMT
#32128
On June 20 2020 01:41 Sn0_Man wrote:
I'd describe a good chunk of stash tabs as "needed" at this point. Anybody getting to maps will have filled their default free tabs all the way with obnoxious old League mechanic shit.


I do have 40 or 50 stash tabs, just none of the new fancy ones that sort themselves which seems like a huge pain in the ass moving forward.

Definitely don't mind supporting GGG if I do end up playing, although I don't really understand what half the new tabs are for.

Map > Currency > Fragment > Essence/Div/Delve (?) > unique
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
Dracolich70
Profile Joined May 2011
Denmark3820 Posts
June 19 2020 16:48 GMT
#32129
On June 20 2020 01:44 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2020 01:41 Sn0_Man wrote:
I'd describe a good chunk of stash tabs as "needed" at this point. Anybody getting to maps will have filled their default free tabs all the way with obnoxious old League mechanic shit.


I do have 40 or 50 stash tabs, just none of the new fancy ones that sort themselves which seems like a huge pain in the ass moving forward.
The more organised you are, the less you need it. They are a quality of life, but you can certainly do without. I only have a currency tab and the map one. I would do very fine without the currency, but the map is pretty great I feel.
LiangHao
Alur
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Denmark3900 Posts
June 19 2020 17:07 GMT
#32130
On June 20 2020 01:48 Dracolich70 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2020 01:44 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
On June 20 2020 01:41 Sn0_Man wrote:
I'd describe a good chunk of stash tabs as "needed" at this point. Anybody getting to maps will have filled their default free tabs all the way with obnoxious old League mechanic shit.


I do have 40 or 50 stash tabs, just none of the new fancy ones that sort themselves which seems like a huge pain in the ass moving forward.
The more organised you are, the less you need it. They are a quality of life, but you can certainly do without. I only have a currency tab and the map one. I would do very fine without the currency, but the map is pretty great I feel.

Shout-out to Aila getting first lvl 100 in several leagues with only the base 4 tabs. Pay2lose confirmed.
AKA No can Dazzle | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlTpX7z3Pok
TL+ Member
Dracolich70
Profile Joined May 2011
Denmark3820 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-06-19 17:41:06
June 19 2020 17:39 GMT
#32131
On June 20 2020 02:07 Alur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2020 01:48 Dracolich70 wrote:
On June 20 2020 01:44 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
On June 20 2020 01:41 Sn0_Man wrote:
I'd describe a good chunk of stash tabs as "needed" at this point. Anybody getting to maps will have filled their default free tabs all the way with obnoxious old League mechanic shit.


I do have 40 or 50 stash tabs, just none of the new fancy ones that sort themselves which seems like a huge pain in the ass moving forward.
The more organised you are, the less you need it. They are a quality of life, but you can certainly do without. I only have a currency tab and the map one. I would do very fine without the currency, but the map is pretty great I feel.

Shout-out to Aila getting first lvl 100 in several leagues with only the base 4 tabs. Pay2lose confirmed.
Well done. I can't play standard, because I have 90 tabs filled with stuff and 100s of tabs from ex-leagues in one big mess. New leagues are like a blessing, because they are empty... for a while. Think it has been 5 years since I played standard.
LiangHao
Espelz
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany833 Posts
June 19 2020 17:42 GMT
#32132
On June 20 2020 02:07 Alur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2020 01:48 Dracolich70 wrote:
On June 20 2020 01:44 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
On June 20 2020 01:41 Sn0_Man wrote:
I'd describe a good chunk of stash tabs as "needed" at this point. Anybody getting to maps will have filled their default free tabs all the way with obnoxious old League mechanic shit.


I do have 40 or 50 stash tabs, just none of the new fancy ones that sort themselves which seems like a huge pain in the ass moving forward.
The more organised you are, the less you need it. They are a quality of life, but you can certainly do without. I only have a currency tab and the map one. I would do very fine without the currency, but the map is pretty great I feel.

Shout-out to Aila getting first lvl 100 in several leagues with only the base 4 tabs. Pay2lose confirmed.


Dont need stash tabs if you only zoomzoom and dont pick up anything anyway

Other than that: Yeah, currency/map i`d say are pretty good. Essence is kinda neat because of the update feature for essences, so you dont need to vendor to do that. Delve is actually kinda useless as everything stacks anyway.
Fragment is kinda okay if you pick up a shitton of sac fragments and it sorts all that splinter stuff. But that one is far from necessary.
I like having 1-2 quad tabs to dumb stuff into.
"Its not over till Fantasy gg´s" - Sayle
Varanice
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States1517 Posts
June 19 2020 17:45 GMT
#32133
any recommended guides for setting up a loot filter or trade overlay? never done either of those before
www.twitch.tv/varanice
Pwere
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada1557 Posts
June 19 2020 17:49 GMT
#32134
The Queue is up.
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-06-19 17:52:56
June 19 2020 17:50 GMT
#32135
On June 20 2020 02:45 Varanice wrote:
any recommended guides for setting up a loot filter or trade overlay? never done either of those before

As for loot filter: You do know http://filterblade.xyz/ right? I'd guess almost everyone uses the one from Neversink and customizes it like they want. The instructions there are prettty good as well. Once you download the filter there, you put it in the correct folder and that's it.

On June 20 2020 02:49 Pwere wrote:
The Queue is up.

Wow, that's early. My download is super slow for some reason T_T.
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-06-19 17:52:51
June 19 2020 17:50 GMT
#32136
On June 20 2020 02:45 Varanice wrote:
any recommended guides for setting up a loot filter or trade overlay? never done either of those before


From the PoE website you can go into Game -> Item Filters and then follow whatever you want to use. Then you have to select it in the in game options.
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
Varanice
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States1517 Posts
June 19 2020 17:50 GMT
#32137
On June 20 2020 02:50 HolydaKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2020 02:45 Varanice wrote:
any recommended guides for setting up a loot filter or trade overlay? never done either of those before

As for loot filter: You do know http://filterblade.xyz/ right? I'd guess almost everyone uses the one from Neversink and customizes it like they want. The instructions there are prettty good as well. Once you download the filter there, you put it in the correct folder and that's it.

cool thanks
www.twitch.tv/varanice
haitike
Profile Joined June 2009
Spain2744 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-06-19 17:54:26
June 19 2020 17:54 GMT
#32138
On June 20 2020 02:39 Dracolich70 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2020 02:07 Alur wrote:
On June 20 2020 01:48 Dracolich70 wrote:
On June 20 2020 01:44 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
On June 20 2020 01:41 Sn0_Man wrote:
I'd describe a good chunk of stash tabs as "needed" at this point. Anybody getting to maps will have filled their default free tabs all the way with obnoxious old League mechanic shit.


I do have 40 or 50 stash tabs, just none of the new fancy ones that sort themselves which seems like a huge pain in the ass moving forward.
The more organised you are, the less you need it. They are a quality of life, but you can certainly do without. I only have a currency tab and the map one. I would do very fine without the currency, but the map is pretty great I feel.

Shout-out to Aila getting first lvl 100 in several leagues with only the base 4 tabs. Pay2lose confirmed.
Well done. I can't play standard, because I have 90 tabs filled with stuff and 100s of tabs from ex-leagues in one big mess. New leagues are like a blessing, because they are empty... for a while. Think it has been 5 years since I played standard.


There is a new feature in Standard ("Hide remove-only tabs") that hide tabs from previous league. You can think that they don't exist lol
Sapaio
Profile Joined October 2017
Denmark2037 Posts
June 19 2020 17:55 GMT
#32139
On June 20 2020 02:39 Dracolich70 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2020 02:07 Alur wrote:
On June 20 2020 01:48 Dracolich70 wrote:
On June 20 2020 01:44 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
On June 20 2020 01:41 Sn0_Man wrote:
I'd describe a good chunk of stash tabs as "needed" at this point. Anybody getting to maps will have filled their default free tabs all the way with obnoxious old League mechanic shit.


I do have 40 or 50 stash tabs, just none of the new fancy ones that sort themselves which seems like a huge pain in the ass moving forward.
The more organised you are, the less you need it. They are a quality of life, but you can certainly do without. I only have a currency tab and the map one. I would do very fine without the currency, but the map is pretty great I feel.

Shout-out to Aila getting first lvl 100 in several leagues with only the base 4 tabs. Pay2lose confirmed.
Well done. I can't play standard, because I have 90 tabs filled with stuff and 100s of tabs from ex-leagues in one big mess. New leagues are like a blessing, because they are empty... for a while. Think it has been 5 years since I played standard.


They made/promise to make hide funktion for remove only. So you can play standard and even find loot you need or a great legacy version of an item.

PS i love the stash quality of life, i have all and now by cosmetic if i feel GGG made a good patch or couple so i can support them. For me tier 1 is currency, map and trade unless SSF. Then tier 2 is cards and fragments.
GO OG
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-06-19 18:12:33
June 19 2020 18:11 GMT
#32140
Going to be a few hours late to league start GLHF

anyone who wants to chat can hang out in Alur's discord? If that's ok with you Alur?
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
Prev 1 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1759 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings130
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 188
NeuroSwarm 176
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 177
hero 111
sorry 47
Mind 29
Bale 20
Terrorterran 18
ZergMaN 12
Icarus 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1017
League of Legends
JimRising 717
Counter-Strike
taco 425
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King183
Other Games
summit1g9903
Maynarde198
ArmadaUGS41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick484
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 7
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH242
• Hupsaiya 131
• practicex 46
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota289
League of Legends
• Rush1268
• Stunt215
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 23m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
6h 23m
Monday Night Weeklies
11h 23m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 19h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.