• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:06
CEST 18:06
KST 01:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10081 users

TL Counter Strike: Source - Page 31

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 Next All
Randomaccount#128098
Profile Joined November 2010
United States411 Posts
July 12 2011 21:40 GMT
#601
--- Nuked ---
RaLakedaimon
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1564 Posts
July 12 2011 23:33 GMT
#602
I've got the same headset and had to return two of them...I don't like how they designed the 7H because if your heads very big the signal will start to go out on the right side. I'm on my 3rd one and my heads like not abnormal or anything but the signal goes out if I stretch them out to get them on my head rather than just slide them and then can't adjust them to get comfortable. So beware stickymayhem (holy shit that entire post coupled with your name sounds so messed up LOL). I just today stopped listening to music while playing and found I'm able to kill on Train since I can hear them instead of trying to see them on that freaking map lol.
Randomaccount#128098
Profile Joined November 2010
United States411 Posts
July 13 2011 00:38 GMT
#603
--- Nuked ---
Randomaccount#128098
Profile Joined November 2010
United States411 Posts
July 13 2011 03:21 GMT
#604
--- Nuked ---
Freeheals
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States488 Posts
July 13 2011 03:25 GMT
#605
tl css was short but sweet
http://www.last.fm/user/Rahdek
RaLakedaimon
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1564 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-13 03:33:02
July 13 2011 03:31 GMT
#606
Can't say I blame you there really was never anyone on Blue server. In Red it was also pretty rare to see people on which made me sad panda. Still sucks that so many people voted in the polls at the start of this to what type of setup it would all be but so very few actually played, kinda stinks for me too since I never played CS at all until this thread and they are all really great games, but dying off. :/
Randomaccount#128098
Profile Joined November 2010
United States411 Posts
July 15 2011 00:11 GMT
#607
--- Nuked ---
RaLakedaimon
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1564 Posts
July 15 2011 00:41 GMT
#608
I've seen a bunch of pubs that always show there full but have nobody in them so why don't we all just snag the IP of one of those and confiscate it sort of for our use since most are empty? We won't have admin but it'd still be a place to meet and we could use as many as we wanted. Idk sounds cheaper than the ridiculous pricing of doing it ourselves since the interest level is low in Source...heck even I've been playing mainly 1.6 since I bought it the other day (more crisp old school play reminds me of my N64 Goldeneye/Perfect Dark days as a kid).
Randomaccount#128098
Profile Joined November 2010
United States411 Posts
July 15 2011 12:09 GMT
#609
--- Nuked ---
Psyonic_Reaver
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4343 Posts
July 15 2011 19:04 GMT
#610
It's ok man. It was fun while it lasted. I'm always up for CSS though so hit me up. =) I have a few servers I play on.
So wait? I'm bad? =(
RQShatter
Profile Joined August 2010
United States459 Posts
July 15 2011 19:10 GMT
#611
Having the red server say 4/whatever when no one was in the server made it annoying. I would get on thinking there was people then immediately ragequit.
Randomaccount#128098
Profile Joined November 2010
United States411 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-24 20:35:59
July 24 2011 20:35 GMT
#612
--- Nuked ---
bpork
Profile Joined March 2011
United States23 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-25 16:14:05
July 25 2011 16:07 GMT
#613
Awww...I was hoping TL had a gathering place for CS:S as I'm just getting back into it after a long haitus.

message me or post about running costs and about your perspective in general...maybe I can donate and be an admin to help.

Edit: also, maybe go down to one server if not already done? Only read OP...Hope the latency isn't too bad since you're in the UK
"Our BM is never prioritized over our macro" - Destiny
RaLakedaimon
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1564 Posts
July 28 2011 16:27 GMT
#614
How can you say people didn't have patience because we couldn't all be on at remotely the same times? lol I for one always looked every time I was on to see if anyone else was (only left if it was one single person though since 1v1 is hard to do when I'm brand new to the game/genre). It's sad its gone though I've gotten really into it but wanted to mainly learn from you guys since every other person that I've met in CS (source,1.6 and even condition zero) have been total dick-headed little assholes that do nothing but talk shit (especially if your new).

I did get an ESEA account and bought a month but just a few days ago quit ESEA since nobody there has manners at all, got sick of every pub I was in the four other players would do nothing but say really weird shit to me. I love the games but gotta admit after my experience with the lower levels of the game the kids are probably at least a partial reason why CS is bleeding these days, even BW is easier to find nice people to teach and that games a hell of a lot more difficult to play imo. Anyways good luck to you dude, sorry your project didn't work out (and you ended up probably losing money).
Randomaccount#128098
Profile Joined November 2010
United States411 Posts
July 28 2011 21:16 GMT
#615
--- Nuked ---
RQShatter
Profile Joined August 2010
United States459 Posts
July 28 2011 21:49 GMT
#616
Saying people are impatient because they didnt want to spend their free time waiting in an empty server is stupid. Grow up.
Drolla
Profile Joined September 2010
United Kingdom389 Posts
July 28 2011 21:56 GMT
#617
Is there any place for players who have never played CS before and just want to play with people who I can possibly compete with, and/or with people who are willing to help a new player.

I remember watching CS on UK TV when i was like 8 (7 years ago) and that was my first taste of ESPORTS. Also whenever i go by guys playing CS in a LAN centre it makes me want to just go and play with them.
-XSV-
Profile Joined July 2011
United States23 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-29 00:58:12
July 29 2011 00:57 GMT
#618
Search with the tag noob and you can find some casual servers! Thats how I started at least

Also I would suggest going into a map by yourself and just shooting the guns at the walls to get a good idea of the different kicks / shot spreads / effective ranges. It really helps a lot once you figure that stuff out and will make you more competitive in the better servers.
RaLakedaimon
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1564 Posts
July 29 2011 04:55 GMT
#619
RQShatter he's not being stupid by saying that dude lol he's just frustrated and I get his point better after reading his last post, he was footing the main bill for all of this and I can see why he would be upset over time/money wasted. Oh and Drolla if you mean for Source go to the games that have eGo in the title, there public, always have tons of people in most and there very noob friendly.

The main issue I have with those types of servers is that you can't learn to play "properly" or atleast similar to 5v5 standard DE CS maps, but there still very fun and my fav from eGo is Highschool. For some reason my reg in those servers is really good too idk why though. Hopefully one day when I'm working full time I can help foot the bill for a server for each of the CS games and just let people use them at will with IRC being the main form of communicating who's on. Until then guess its back to mainly SC2 for me. Thanks for all the effort StickyMayhem I'm sorry you didn't get back what you put in. :/
Durp
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada3117 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-16 16:16:27
September 16 2011 16:15 GMT
#620
Couldn't think of a more appropriate place to put this.

Seems Valve has patched CS:S and has reworked most of everything CS:S players have worked hard to learn. Gun values and spreads are now different; most notably the non-point blank 1 deag has been removed from the game, as the deagle's damage output was lowered.

It's like they keep coming back to stomp out what's left of my enjoyment and nostalgia for THE team based FPS.

Fuck you Valve.
SOOOOOooooOOOOooooOOOOoo Many BANELINGS!!
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM756
IndyStarCraft 173
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 756
Reynor 345
ByuN 279
TKL 263
IndyStarCraft 173
Railgan 78
BRAT_OK 39
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 55520
Bisu 2919
Calm 2409
FanTaSy 879
Stork 596
Rush 457
hero 297
firebathero 170
actioN 133
Sharp 98
[ Show more ]
Free 50
ToSsGirL 37
Mong 34
Pusan 30
soO 25
Rock 24
Terrorterran 21
Aegong 18
Hm[arnc] 17
HiyA 17
Sacsri 12
Noble 12
scan(afreeca) 9
IntoTheRainbow 6
Dota 2
Gorgc10396
Dendi1047
Counter-Strike
fl0m4617
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King72
Heroes of the Storm
MindelVK9
Other Games
singsing2084
Liquid`RaSZi1565
B2W.Neo727
Beastyqt668
Khaldor491
Mlord485
olofmeister385
KnowMe319
crisheroes166
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV259
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 13
• Adnapsc2 8
• Reevou 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach19
• FT.aCt)Sony5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV519
League of Legends
• Nemesis3283
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1484
Other Games
• Shiphtur492
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 54m
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 54m
OSC
6h 54m
Replay Cast
6h 54m
OSC
19h 54m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.