• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:22
CEST 13:22
KST 20:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9278 users

Ultra Street Fighter IV - Page 418

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 416 417 418 419 420 668 Next
Check out the new Street Fighter V Thread
Aando
Profile Joined August 2011
1304 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-21 12:28:59
March 21 2014 12:24 GMT
#8341
On March 21 2014 15:59 MarlieChurphy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2014 10:07 Aando wrote:
On March 21 2014 09:49 Darkwhite wrote:
On March 21 2014 09:13 MarlieChurphy wrote:
Anyone else use KB? can shed some light on this? http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/tech-support/260143-mechanical-keyboard-guide?page=340#6794


I'm no expert at this, but I think mechanical keyboards share some circuits across some groups of buttons or something like that. Wouldn't moving your punches and kicks over to the right hand side of the keyboard solve things?

Most mechanical keyboards have n-key rollover over ps2. The Razer keyboards however don't have it, at least not the early ones.

What does that mean?

The 'n' is a number in this case. 4-key rollover means that you're able to press down at least 4 keys simultaneously and they'll all come out. n-key rollover means that you can press down as many as you like. According to your post the Razer keyboard seem to have 2-key rollover so some 3 button combinations might not work.

Edit: ps/2 is the old circular mice and keyboard connector
WindWolf
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Sweden11767 Posts
March 21 2014 20:15 GMT
#8342
As someone who plays this game on a SSD, how can people stand playing this game on HHD with the really long loading times (or so it feels)? On a SSD, loading in this game is almost instantaneously
EZ4ENCE
ain
Profile Joined July 2010
Germany786 Posts
March 21 2014 20:26 GMT
#8343
On March 22 2014 05:15 WindWolf wrote:
As someone who plays this game on a SSD, how can people stand playing this game on HHD with the really long loading times (or so it feels)? On a SSD, loading in this game is almost instantaneously


Loading time for me is about 1/3 of the Xbox loading time. Don't know what you're talking about.
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
March 21 2014 20:28 GMT
#8344
Well, loading time on consoles is even worse, so HHD doesn't feel so bad.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
WindWolf
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Sweden11767 Posts
March 21 2014 20:29 GMT
#8345
Ok, I was talking about console loading times. How can people stand that
EZ4ENCE
Unattended Cake
Profile Joined December 2012
United States877 Posts
March 21 2014 20:44 GMT
#8346
On March 22 2014 05:29 WindWolf wrote:
Ok, I was talking about console loading times. How can people stand that


One came years before the other, so yeah. Haha.
"It's Santa! Get him, Jesus!"
MarlieChurphy
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
United States2065 Posts
March 21 2014 21:16 GMT
#8347
On March 21 2014 21:24 Aando wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2014 15:59 MarlieChurphy wrote:
On March 21 2014 10:07 Aando wrote:
On March 21 2014 09:49 Darkwhite wrote:
On March 21 2014 09:13 MarlieChurphy wrote:
Anyone else use KB? can shed some light on this? http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/tech-support/260143-mechanical-keyboard-guide?page=340#6794


I'm no expert at this, but I think mechanical keyboards share some circuits across some groups of buttons or something like that. Wouldn't moving your punches and kicks over to the right hand side of the keyboard solve things?

Most mechanical keyboards have n-key rollover over ps2. The Razer keyboards however don't have it, at least not the early ones.

What does that mean?

The 'n' is a number in this case. 4-key rollover means that you're able to press down at least 4 keys simultaneously and they'll all come out. n-key rollover means that you can press down as many as you like. According to your post the Razer keyboard seem to have 2-key rollover so some 3 button combinations might not work.

Edit: ps/2 is the old circular mice and keyboard connector

I am somewhat familiar with what you are talking about as some of my older keyboards definitely had these issues and ghosting etc.

However this seems very specific and weird.

I can press and hold down any 2 keys on the keyboard and press 3 on the numpad to register them. However only when I press/hold A + S & 3 it doesn't register the 3. And it works in any order I press them. If i hold 3+S and press A the A doesn't register, A+3 and then S and the S won't register. It's just something with these 3 keys only.
RIP SPOR 11/24/11 NEVAR FORGET
Darkwhite
Profile Joined June 2007
Norway355 Posts
March 21 2014 22:33 GMT
#8348
On March 22 2014 06:16 MarlieChurphy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2014 21:24 Aando wrote:
On March 21 2014 15:59 MarlieChurphy wrote:
On March 21 2014 10:07 Aando wrote:
On March 21 2014 09:49 Darkwhite wrote:
On March 21 2014 09:13 MarlieChurphy wrote:
Anyone else use KB? can shed some light on this? http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/tech-support/260143-mechanical-keyboard-guide?page=340#6794


I'm no expert at this, but I think mechanical keyboards share some circuits across some groups of buttons or something like that. Wouldn't moving your punches and kicks over to the right hand side of the keyboard solve things?

Most mechanical keyboards have n-key rollover over ps2. The Razer keyboards however don't have it, at least not the early ones.

What does that mean?

The 'n' is a number in this case. 4-key rollover means that you're able to press down at least 4 keys simultaneously and they'll all come out. n-key rollover means that you can press down as many as you like. According to your post the Razer keyboard seem to have 2-key rollover so some 3 button combinations might not work.

Edit: ps/2 is the old circular mice and keyboard connector

I am somewhat familiar with what you are talking about as some of my older keyboards definitely had these issues and ghosting etc.

However this seems very specific and weird.

I can press and hold down any 2 keys on the keyboard and press 3 on the numpad to register them. However only when I press/hold A + S & 3 it doesn't register the 3. And it works in any order I press them. If i hold 3+S and press A the A doesn't register, A+3 and then S and the S won't register. It's just something with these 3 keys only.


For reference, on my laptop keyboard, holding A+S blocks |12qw<zx . It can handle lots of simultaneous inputs, as long as they are spread out across the keyboard, but not in tight groups. Using UHJN for directions and ASD(F) and ZXC(V) for punches(triple) and kicks(triple), I can do most of what I want, though some stuff like three-button tech doesn't quite work out.

You can test your keyboard here: http://www.microsoft.com/appliedsciences/content/projects/KeyboardGhostingDemo.aspx
Darker than the sun's light; much stiller than the storm - slower than the lightning; just like the winter warm.
WindWolf
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Sweden11767 Posts
March 23 2014 21:32 GMT
#8349
Now that the dust has settled, I'm still waiting to see what'll happen with Decapre (says me who's playing E.Ryu). But with the way it was hyped, I was thinking something a bit more unique.
EZ4ENCE
ain
Profile Joined July 2010
Germany786 Posts
March 23 2014 22:21 GMT
#8350
On March 24 2014 06:32 WindWolf wrote:
Now that the dust has settled, I'm still waiting to see what'll happen with Decapre (says me who's playing E.Ryu). But with the way it was hyped, I was thinking something a bit more unique.

What do you mean? She's quite unique apart from her model.
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
March 24 2014 02:08 GMT
#8351
She's way more different from Cammy than Evil Ryu is to Ryu.
And people love Evil Ryu now.

" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
MarlieChurphy
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
United States2065 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-24 19:11:38
March 24 2014 18:54 GMT
#8352
On March 22 2014 07:33 Darkwhite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2014 06:16 MarlieChurphy wrote:
On March 21 2014 21:24 Aando wrote:
On March 21 2014 15:59 MarlieChurphy wrote:
On March 21 2014 10:07 Aando wrote:
On March 21 2014 09:49 Darkwhite wrote:
On March 21 2014 09:13 MarlieChurphy wrote:
Anyone else use KB? can shed some light on this? http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/tech-support/260143-mechanical-keyboard-guide?page=340#6794


I'm no expert at this, but I think mechanical keyboards share some circuits across some groups of buttons or something like that. Wouldn't moving your punches and kicks over to the right hand side of the keyboard solve things?

Most mechanical keyboards have n-key rollover over ps2. The Razer keyboards however don't have it, at least not the early ones.

What does that mean?

The 'n' is a number in this case. 4-key rollover means that you're able to press down at least 4 keys simultaneously and they'll all come out. n-key rollover means that you can press down as many as you like. According to your post the Razer keyboard seem to have 2-key rollover so some 3 button combinations might not work.

Edit: ps/2 is the old circular mice and keyboard connector

I am somewhat familiar with what you are talking about as some of my older keyboards definitely had these issues and ghosting etc.

However this seems very specific and weird.

I can press and hold down any 2 keys on the keyboard and press 3 on the numpad to register them. However only when I press/hold A + S & 3 it doesn't register the 3. And it works in any order I press them. If i hold 3+S and press A the A doesn't register, A+3 and then S and the S won't register. It's just something with these 3 keys only.


For reference, on my laptop keyboard, holding A+S blocks |12qw<zx . It can handle lots of simultaneous inputs, as long as they are spread out across the keyboard, but not in tight groups. Using UHJN for directions and ASD(F) and ZXC(V) for punches(triple) and kicks(triple), I can do most of what I want, though some stuff like three-button tech doesn't quite work out.

You can test your keyboard here: http://www.microsoft.com/appliedsciences/content/projects/KeyboardGhostingDemo.aspx



Yea, that confirms. I think what I'm gonna do is switch to 789 456

Interesting to note, this kb (i think) is a 6kro, but some of the keys can't be pressed at the same time.

ZX (CVB) don't mix well either.
RIP SPOR 11/24/11 NEVAR FORGET
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
March 24 2014 19:48 GMT
#8353
I'm playing against better players these days, and I'm really starting to feel my lack of patience when people don't crack under Mak's pressure.
Winning rounds in less than 20sec against other people made me lazy when I actually have to think how to get in.

Almost got a game against Gagapa but I screwed up and started to play stupid. Dammit.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
I_Love_Bacon
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States5765 Posts
March 25 2014 08:14 GMT
#8354
MLG Sundance asked on Twitter about interest in SF at an MLG... there was a time when I was and would've been ultra-gung ho about this sort of thing. That time has passed. MLG isn't what it once was (not saying it can't rebound again) and the FGC has learned a lot in a few years and improved immensely in streaming tournaments.
" i havent been playin sc2 but i woke up w/ a boner and i really had to pee... and my crisis management and micro was really something to behold. it inspired me to play some games today" -Liquid'Tyler
Excalibur_Z
Profile Joined October 2002
United States12259 Posts
March 26 2014 00:37 GMT
#8355
On March 25 2014 17:14 I_Love_Bacon wrote:
MLG Sundance asked on Twitter about interest in SF at an MLG... there was a time when I was and would've been ultra-gung ho about this sort of thing. That time has passed. MLG isn't what it once was (not saying it can't rebound again) and the FGC has learned a lot in a few years and improved immensely in streaming tournaments.


I actually think ESGN Fight Night is a step in the right direction. MLG prefers things like announcer desks, highlight reels, player interviews, and bigger-than-life stage presentation. ESGN does all of this stuff too, but it's so much more relaxed, and fits the fighting game environment and community better. At an MLG SC2 event for example, you could have someone like Clutch or Anna or Rachel interviewing players before the match for a few minutes, but the actual BO3 or BO5 set could potentially take 1-2 hours. There's very little point in that much preparation for a SF4 set that's going to take probably 10 minutes at most. I'm all for SF4 open tournaments at MLG, but the proper support needs to be behind it, and that means a different approach than what they've traditionally used. I think their Soulcalibur V shows were actually pretty good, they just had very few viewers and invested probably too much in pre- and post-match filler content.
Moderator
kuresuti
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
1393 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-26 14:32:58
March 26 2014 14:30 GMT
#8356
So this IGT tournament in Korea has a pretty sick lineup. I'm kind of wondering why Daigo or Sako aren't there, it's basically in their backyard and I haven't seen anything from them in awhile (Well Daigo at DH but apart from that).

Anyway hoping for Bon-chan because fuck yeah Sagat and the others do not really interest me.

EDIT: I guess Laugh will be there, although nothing stated in the eventhubs article, so go Bon-chan and Laugh!
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
March 26 2014 15:09 GMT
#8357
On March 26 2014 09:37 Excalibur_Z wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2014 17:14 I_Love_Bacon wrote:
MLG Sundance asked on Twitter about interest in SF at an MLG... there was a time when I was and would've been ultra-gung ho about this sort of thing. That time has passed. MLG isn't what it once was (not saying it can't rebound again) and the FGC has learned a lot in a few years and improved immensely in streaming tournaments.


I actually think ESGN Fight Night is a step in the right direction. MLG prefers things like announcer desks, highlight reels, player interviews, and bigger-than-life stage presentation. ESGN does all of this stuff too, but it's so much more relaxed, and fits the fighting game environment and community better. At an MLG SC2 event for example, you could have someone like Clutch or Anna or Rachel interviewing players before the match for a few minutes, but the actual BO3 or BO5 set could potentially take 1-2 hours. There's very little point in that much preparation for a SF4 set that's going to take probably 10 minutes at most. I'm all for SF4 open tournaments at MLG, but the proper support needs to be behind it, and that means a different approach than what they've traditionally used. I think their Soulcalibur V shows were actually pretty good, they just had very few viewers and invested probably too much in pre- and post-match filler content.


Thanks <3 How refreshing to read (:
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
March 26 2014 15:13 GMT
#8358
On March 26 2014 23:30 kuresuti wrote:
So this IGT tournament in Korea has a pretty sick lineup. I'm kind of wondering why Daigo or Sako aren't there, it's basically in their backyard and I haven't seen anything from them in awhile (Well Daigo at DH but apart from that).

Anyway hoping for Bon-chan because fuck yeah Sagat and the others do not really interest me.

EDIT: I guess Laugh will be there, although nothing stated in the eventhubs article, so go Bon-chan and Laugh!


I wonder the same thing.
I can understand why Sako isn't there, he's busy with his family apparently. But Daigo we have no idea.
I was hoping for Haitani too, since Korea is close, but I guess he's busy as well. Gonna be hard for him to come back to capcom cup this year.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
St3MoR
Profile Joined November 2002
Spain3256 Posts
March 26 2014 17:04 GMT
#8359
in Korea... no Poongko... i'm so sad
Prophet in TL of the Makoto0124 ways
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
March 26 2014 21:22 GMT
#8360
Almost no Korean players at all actually.
That's weird.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
Prev 1 416 417 418 419 420 668 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM608
IndyStarCraft 136
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 608
Lowko427
IndyStarCraft 136
mouzHeroMarine 97
MindelVK 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21874
Free 5895
Jaedong 742
Horang2 528
BeSt 448
Soulkey 367
Soma 271
Mini 254
Larva 235
Zeus 218
[ Show more ]
Last 148
sorry 108
Hyun 89
Mind 83
Pusan 77
Sexy 51
Shinee 37
soO 31
scan(afreeca) 18
yabsab 15
Sacsri 13
ToSsGirL 12
zelot 11
Dota 2
Gorgc5177
Dendi319
XaKoH 272
XcaliburYe211
Counter-Strike
byalli712
Other Games
gofns37551
singsing2349
Coldzera 692
Happy383
B2W.Neo326
Pyrionflax235
ToD62
trigger1
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV205
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 29
• StrangeGG 17
• Adnapsc2 15
• Light_VIP 9
• Gemini_19 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV379
League of Legends
• Jankos3758
Upcoming Events
Online Event
38m
AI Arena Tournament
5h 38m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 38m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 38m
Patches Events
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.