• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:06
CEST 08:06
KST 15:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon106
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7546 users

Ultra Street Fighter IV - Page 375

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 373 374 375 376 377 668 Next
Check out the new Street Fighter V Thread
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
December 05 2013 23:18 GMT
#7481
On December 06 2013 06:54 Rijot wrote:
It's more than a delay though. GFWL is shut down the 1st of July and given Capcoms relation to PC I seriously doubt they will patch AE to work with steam during that time.


GFWL only close his market place, the multiplayer support is still gonna be there.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
ain
Profile Joined July 2010
Germany786 Posts
December 06 2013 00:07 GMT
#7482
On December 06 2013 08:18 Noocta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2013 06:54 Rijot wrote:
It's more than a delay though. GFWL is shut down the 1st of July and given Capcoms relation to PC I seriously doubt they will patch AE to work with steam during that time.


GFWL only close his market place, the multiplayer support is still gonna be there.

Whew.
WindWolf
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Sweden11767 Posts
December 06 2013 06:46 GMT
#7483
On December 06 2013 03:40 ain wrote:
2 months delay is nothing compared to what it used to be.

Doesn't matter for me. It's 2013 (almost 2014).
The delay for Dota2 between PC and Mac/Linux was only 9 days.

On December 06 2013 08:18 Noocta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2013 06:54 Rijot wrote:
It's more than a delay though. GFWL is shut down the 1st of July and given Capcoms relation to PC I seriously doubt they will patch AE to work with steam during that time.


GFWL only close his market place, the multiplayer support is still gonna be there.

Do you have any sources? Because from what I manages to compile, GFWL shuts down entirely on the first of July.
EZ4ENCE
WolfintheSheep
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada14127 Posts
December 06 2013 07:37 GMT
#7484
On December 06 2013 06:54 Rijot wrote:
It's more than a delay though. GFWL is shut down the 1st of July and given Capcoms relation to PC I seriously doubt they will patch AE to work with steam during that time.


Capcom actually has one of the best relations to PC of any console-focused company, ever since Devil May Cry 4.
Average means I'm better than half of you.
WindWolf
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Sweden11767 Posts
December 06 2013 07:57 GMT
#7485
On December 06 2013 16:37 WolfintheSheep wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2013 06:54 Rijot wrote:
It's more than a delay though. GFWL is shut down the 1st of July and given Capcoms relation to PC I seriously doubt they will patch AE to work with steam during that time.


Capcom actually has one of the best relations to PC of any console-focused company, ever since Devil May Cry 4.

According to Popi, the PC version of the game also has much better netcode than the 360 version
EZ4ENCE
Excalibur_Z
Profile Joined October 2002
United States12256 Posts
December 06 2013 08:16 GMT
#7486
I think that's a myth, especially since they didn't announce any changes to the netcode for the PC port. The connection experience is definitely better, but that might be a combination of XBL server handling and more people having wired connections for their PCs compared to wireless for their consoles (why do people do this???).
Moderator
ain
Profile Joined July 2010
Germany786 Posts
December 06 2013 09:44 GMT
#7487
On December 06 2013 15:46 WindWolf wrote:
The delay for Dota2 between PC and Mac/Linux was only 9 days.

You can't seriously be making this comparison.
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-06 14:37:15
December 06 2013 14:30 GMT
#7488
On December 06 2013 17:16 Excalibur_Z wrote:
I think that's a myth, especially since they didn't announce any changes to the netcode for the PC port. The connection experience is definitely better, but that might be a combination of XBL server handling and more people having wired connections for their PCs compared to wireless for their consoles (why do people do this???).


I've seen worse. I played a guy who apparently was playing on a 3G connection after I asked him why was he lagging so badly.
Couldn't believe what I read..

Anyway, you got me scared about GFWL again.
We have to wait 2 months to get Ultra on PC, but if we even can't play during that time, it's gonna sucks.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-06 23:49:56
December 06 2013 23:49 GMT
#7489
Wtf, seriously, I'm starting to think the reason we don't see sonyono at tournaments is because the guy is a fucking computer or something.

" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
ain
Profile Joined July 2010
Germany786 Posts
December 07 2013 01:12 GMT
#7490
Where is he from anyways?
HeatEXTEND
Profile Joined October 2012
Netherlands836 Posts
December 07 2013 01:15 GMT
#7491
On December 06 2013 23:30 Noocta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2013 17:16 Excalibur_Z wrote:
I think that's a myth, especially since they didn't announce any changes to the netcode for the PC port. The connection experience is definitely better, but that might be a combination of XBL server handling and more people having wired connections for their PCs compared to wireless for their consoles (why do people do this???).


I've seen worse. I played a guy who apparently was playing on a 3G connection after I asked him why was he lagging so badly.
Couldn't believe what I read..

Anyway, you got me scared about GFWL again.
We have to wait 2 months to get Ultra on PC, but if we even can't play during that time, it's gonna sucks.


Nah, Xrd will prob be out by then
knuckle
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
December 07 2013 01:23 GMT
#7492
On December 07 2013 08:49 Noocta wrote:
Wtf, seriously, I'm starting to think the reason we don't see sonyono at tournaments is because the guy is a fucking computer or something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izLzgepSjEI

Hahaha that shit is inspiring
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
December 07 2013 01:23 GMT
#7493
On December 07 2013 10:12 ain wrote:
Where is he from anyways?


No idea.. My guess was Japan since the name sound really Japanese to me, but who knows.

And about Xrd, well.. Let's keep our hopes up for a PC version.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-07 01:28:06
December 07 2013 01:27 GMT
#7494
That sonyono vid... judging by the speed and the motions is he super jump cancelling feints into feints? Like the rapid double TK feints, is that just well timed? Or is he jump cancelling the first into the second (because the motion looks like that sometimes)?

Very fun. I feel like the hype would be insane if he did that kind of shit on stream at a major

Edit: also wtf is with his PP and BP? Like, 0/0 I understand, blank account... but how do you get 5 BP lol?
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
December 07 2013 01:30 GMT
#7495
You can't jump cancel a feint. Jump cancel work on the recovery of moves, feints don't have recovery, they just happen.
He's really only doing it really quick. HP TK feints are only 10 frames each, so it looks super quick.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
December 07 2013 02:27 GMT
#7496
On December 07 2013 10:30 Noocta wrote:
You can't jump cancel a feint. Jump cancel work on the recovery of moves, feints don't have recovery, they just happen.
He's really only doing it really quick. HP TK feints are only 10 frames each, so it looks super quick.

I figured such. Not that how FAST it is is impressive per se, just that people tend not to go that HAM with them, or do it that consistently.

The way he plays is the way I would program AI to play Viper. ALWAYS SPAMMING SOME SHIT. Mindfucks the opponent man. That video is so entertaining jesus
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-07 03:13:32
December 07 2013 03:05 GMT
#7497
God dammit, I'm trying to learn a character in endless matches and people keep switching from character to character every matches.
I hate that shit. You can't learn anything from that kind of player.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
December 07 2013 03:30 GMT
#7498
On December 07 2013 12:05 Noocta wrote:
God dammit, I'm trying to learn a character in endless matches and people keep switching from character to character every matches.
I hate that shit. You can't learn anything from that kind of player.

That's bad enough in ranked! I can imagine it's even worse when people do it in endless. If you win with a char and then switch on the runback, you're the worst kind of scum lol
WindWolf
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Sweden11767 Posts
December 07 2013 06:24 GMT
#7499
On December 06 2013 23:30 Noocta wrote:
Anyway, you got me scared about GFWL again.
We have to wait 2 months to get Ultra on PC, but if we even can't play during that time, it's gonna sucks.

One can hope that Capcom will patch away GFWL from AE before GFWL shuts down, otherwise, we are getting seriously screwed up (assuming GFWL does close down in July).
EZ4ENCE
Cel.erity
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States4890 Posts
December 07 2013 18:42 GMT
#7500
A little late, but SF4 teams streaming from NEC right now: http://www.twitch.tv/teamsp00ky
We found Dove in a soapless place.
Prev 1 373 374 375 376 377 668 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 147
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2059
HiyA 459
Mong 182
Shinee 61
Bale 25
NotJumperer 24
Noble 12
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm175
League of Legends
JimRising 651
Reynor57
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 793
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft685
Other Games
summit1g7077
C9.Mang0305
PiGStarcraft226
ArmadaUGS35
RuFF_SC231
Livibee20
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick540
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream449
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2236
League of Legends
• Rush1236
• Lourlo1141
• Stunt448
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 54m
Afreeca Starleague
3h 54m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
17h 54m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 4h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.