• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:55
CEST 21:55
KST 04:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8604 users

Tribes: Ascend - FPS announced by Hi-Rez Studios. - Page 186

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 184 185 186 187 188 196 Next
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
July 23 2012 19:39 GMT
#3701
On July 24 2012 04:36 GinDo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2012 04:31 JingleHell wrote:
On July 24 2012 04:24 GinDo wrote:
On July 23 2012 23:16 JingleHell wrote:
On July 23 2012 22:16 GinDo wrote:
On July 23 2012 11:21 JingleHell wrote:
Ahhh, Raider. Nade launcher, the WTF ever it is 5B thingy secondary, (the 140 dmg per shot one), cluster grenades, jammer pack, looter, and Ultra cap 2. Absolutely filthy. Decent dueling, and a terror in gen rooms.

No idea why so many raiders like the plasma gun. It's kinda meh unless you're just dueling or playing defense. Nade launcher wrecks for offense.


Nade Launcher is so under rated. People don't realize that a direct hit instantly explodes and deals 550. I kill so many people outside with the Nade Launcher. And then the QQ, since nobody ever uses the Nade Launcher. Not only is it good for dueling, bu you can clear the Flash Stand, and raid the Gen with ease. You can also rain long range Nades.

I've used the Plasma, its okay, but I'm ok with my Secondary for dueling.


Yeah, that's pretty much my take too. I don't use the launcher much for dueling outside, just because it's kinda a pain in the ass to lead right most of the time, but my secondary, with those 140 damage hits, is plenty, and the nade launcher just fucking wrecks.

My favorite thing with clusters, though, is putting them in a doorway when people try to duck out of sight to reload, they run back around the corner and get eaten by secondarys.


The only thing I wish is that they would make larger more complex indoor areas.

I haven't gotten the Cluster grenade yet, I might consider it now. The issue is that every-time I save up for something, everything else is so tempting to buy.


Cluster is sexy as hell. I'm not sure what I'm getting next. Maybe classes, maybe weapons, maybe perks. Hard to be sure. Bounty hunter perk is tempting, since I like to call down tacs and orbitals while I'm skiing in to blow up gens.


I need to get Looter and Survivalist, not to mention safety third. I've neglected working on perks in exchange for more weapons.


I run Looter Ultra Cap 2, longer Jammer duration in hot moments. It's saved my ass a few times. Survivalist is tempting, but I have a feeling I'd get killed trying to get the HP back a lot of times. Plus, I play a lot of pubs, and greedy bastards steal ammo drops a lot, which is the main reason I wanted looter.

Determination, of course, is the "Scrub Special".
Ethenielle
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Norway1006 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-23 20:05:26
July 23 2012 20:04 GMT
#3702
You really need to try out survivalist before judging it useless. I don't remember if it's in the same slot as Looter but if it is, I'd still pick it. I think you can run survivalist+safety third anyway. Been a while since I played..

Anyway, try survivalist. Chances are you'll never look back.

edit: survivalist on raider w/ shield pack is like +50% ehp back per ammo pack. It's... good.
Theres a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
July 23 2012 20:09 GMT
#3703
On July 24 2012 05:04 Ethenielle wrote:
You really need to try out survivalist before judging it useless. I don't remember if it's in the same slot as Looter but if it is, I'd still pick it. I think you can run survivalist+safety third anyway. Been a while since I played..

Anyway, try survivalist. Chances are you'll never look back.

edit: survivalist on raider w/ shield pack is like +50% ehp back per ammo pack. It's... good.


I'm not saying it's useless, I'm saying that I haven't considered it a priority due to not grabbing many ammo drops. Survivalist is a slot 2 perk.
GinDo
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
3327 Posts
July 23 2012 22:55 GMT
#3704
On July 24 2012 05:09 JingleHell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2012 05:04 Ethenielle wrote:
You really need to try out survivalist before judging it useless. I don't remember if it's in the same slot as Looter but if it is, I'd still pick it. I think you can run survivalist+safety third anyway. Been a while since I played..

Anyway, try survivalist. Chances are you'll never look back.

edit: survivalist on raider w/ shield pack is like +50% ehp back per ammo pack. It's... good.


I'm not saying it's useless, I'm saying that I haven't considered it a priority due to not grabbing many ammo drops. Survivalist is a slot 2 perk.


It also gives back tons of energy.
ⱩŦ ƑⱠẬ$Ħ / ƩǤ ɈƩẬƉØƝǤ [ɌȻ] / ȊṂ.ṂṼⱣ / ẬȻƩɌ.ȊƝƝØṼẬŦȊØƝ / ẬȻƩɌ.ϟȻẬɌⱠƩŦŦ ϟⱠẬɎƩɌϟ ȻⱠẬƝ
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
July 23 2012 23:09 GMT
#3705
On July 24 2012 07:55 GinDo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2012 05:09 JingleHell wrote:
On July 24 2012 05:04 Ethenielle wrote:
You really need to try out survivalist before judging it useless. I don't remember if it's in the same slot as Looter but if it is, I'd still pick it. I think you can run survivalist+safety third anyway. Been a while since I played..

Anyway, try survivalist. Chances are you'll never look back.

edit: survivalist on raider w/ shield pack is like +50% ehp back per ammo pack. It's... good.


I'm not saying it's useless, I'm saying that I haven't considered it a priority due to not grabbing many ammo drops. Survivalist is a slot 2 perk.


It also gives back tons of energy.


Which is also relevant when you barely ever get ammo drops due to playing mostly in pubs. This seems to be a difficult concept. When you're usually one of 2-3 people attacking the gen, and you're using explosives, you're not always the first one to the drop. Sometimes it's kind of rare. And since too many people in pubs only think about themselves, it would be like planning to pay your bills with your lottery winnings from a ticket you haven't even bought yet.
GinDo
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
3327 Posts
July 23 2012 23:43 GMT
#3706
On July 24 2012 08:09 JingleHell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2012 07:55 GinDo wrote:
On July 24 2012 05:09 JingleHell wrote:
On July 24 2012 05:04 Ethenielle wrote:
You really need to try out survivalist before judging it useless. I don't remember if it's in the same slot as Looter but if it is, I'd still pick it. I think you can run survivalist+safety third anyway. Been a while since I played..

Anyway, try survivalist. Chances are you'll never look back.

edit: survivalist on raider w/ shield pack is like +50% ehp back per ammo pack. It's... good.


I'm not saying it's useless, I'm saying that I haven't considered it a priority due to not grabbing many ammo drops. Survivalist is a slot 2 perk.


It also gives back tons of energy.


Which is also relevant when you barely ever get ammo drops due to playing mostly in pubs. This seems to be a difficult concept. When you're usually one of 2-3 people attacking the gen, and you're using explosives, you're not always the first one to the drop. Sometimes it's kind of rare. And since too many people in pubs only think about themselves, it would be like planning to pay your bills with your lottery winnings from a ticket you haven't even bought yet.


Ehh maybe your right about that. Either way. I played around in Training mode with the Clusters. Jeez those things are amazing.
ⱩŦ ƑⱠẬ$Ħ / ƩǤ ɈƩẬƉØƝǤ [ɌȻ] / ȊṂ.ṂṼⱣ / ẬȻƩɌ.ȊƝƝØṼẬŦȊØƝ / ẬȻƩɌ.ϟȻẬɌⱠƩŦŦ ϟⱠẬɎƩɌϟ ȻⱠẬƝ
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
July 23 2012 23:45 GMT
#3707
On July 24 2012 08:43 GinDo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2012 08:09 JingleHell wrote:
On July 24 2012 07:55 GinDo wrote:
On July 24 2012 05:09 JingleHell wrote:
On July 24 2012 05:04 Ethenielle wrote:
You really need to try out survivalist before judging it useless. I don't remember if it's in the same slot as Looter but if it is, I'd still pick it. I think you can run survivalist+safety third anyway. Been a while since I played..

Anyway, try survivalist. Chances are you'll never look back.

edit: survivalist on raider w/ shield pack is like +50% ehp back per ammo pack. It's... good.


I'm not saying it's useless, I'm saying that I haven't considered it a priority due to not grabbing many ammo drops. Survivalist is a slot 2 perk.


It also gives back tons of energy.


Which is also relevant when you barely ever get ammo drops due to playing mostly in pubs. This seems to be a difficult concept. When you're usually one of 2-3 people attacking the gen, and you're using explosives, you're not always the first one to the drop. Sometimes it's kind of rare. And since too many people in pubs only think about themselves, it would be like planning to pay your bills with your lottery winnings from a ticket you haven't even bought yet.


Ehh maybe your right about that. Either way. I played around in Training mode with the Clusters. Jeez those things are amazing.


Yeah, I'm a fan.

I definitely plan to get survivalist, but odds are I won't end up using it much on raider, unless I'm spending more time dueling and less attacking gens.
GinDo
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
3327 Posts
July 24 2012 00:15 GMT
#3708
What do you think about the new patch?

The next patch is tentatively scheduled to be released sometime next week. We are close to locking the release, but it is possible that some things could fall out, or that the patch could be delayed, based on our testing. We could also decide from testing to change some items -- or abort them altogether. Or add some additional items.

You get the picture: Don't hold me to this.

That said, here are some of the things currently being considered for the patch.

Major Highlights

Three new weapons added: The Pathfinder’s Light Twinfusor, the Soldier’s Twinfusor and Juggernaut’s Heavy Twinfusor.

A new gametype, CTF Blitz, will be introduced for a limited time as a Special Event. In Blitz, the enemy flag base moves location each time your team scores, changing routes and requiring varied tactics to win. CTF Blitz is initially played on:
Arx Novena
Katabatic

Stonehenge has been added to the standard CTF map rotation.

A new CTF Map, Permafrost, has been added to the standard map rotation.

A new CTF Map, Dangerous Crossing, has been added to custom servers.

New Players joining the queue (under rank 6) will now play a smaller subset of maps more friendly
to learning the game. All maps will rotate for players rank 6 and over.

Players may now create a party of their friends before joining the Quick Match queues (Limit 4). You may still use the Join Friends functionality to join a player in a match in progress.

Access through the popout tab on the Play Now option.

The Leader may send invites to friends and others by name.

Members can chat together in and out of game, and are notified when the Leader joins or leaves a queue.

Members are removed from the party automatically if they leave the queue or game.

Three new skins have been added:
Pathfinder Freerunner
Brute Crusher
Sentinel Specter

Voicepacks are now available to purchase. Three are available, two female and one male.
Players may now add a Clan Tag in front of their player name. Tags may be purchased under the Store menu.

Some changes have been made to the underlying system for putting players into matches, and for matching players of similar levels.

Additional load out slots have been added.

News Items now display in the main game lobby as a ticker at the bottom of the screen.


Weapon/Balance Items


Three new weapons have been added: The Pathfinder’s Light Twinfusor, the Soldier’s Twinfusor and Juggernaut’s Heavy Twinfusor.

Increased self-knockback (“disk-jumping” or “rocket-jumping”) on all explosive projectile weapons by 20%.

Increased projectile collision size on all Spinfusors, Bolt Launchers, and Thumpers to 10 (as a reference, Plasma Guns are 35). This will make mid-airs and direct hits more forgiving.

Decreased the extra delay between bursts on Pathfinder’s LAR from 0.16s to 0.072s.

Increased damage by 8% on Doombringer’s Titan Launcher.

Increased radius on each explosion sequence of Brute’s Gladiator.

Increased damage 33% on final explosion sequence of Brute’s Gladiator.

Decreased starting AOE range on Brute’s Fractal Grenade and Extended Fractal by 10%.

Decreased damage on Brute’s Fractal Grenade and Extended Fractal by 10%.

Reduced duration of Brute’s Fractal Grenade and Extended Fractal by 1s.

Reduced damage on Infiltrator’s Jackal so it can no longer 1 shot an upgraded medium from
stealth. This is a 16% reduction.

Reduced knockback on Infiltrator’s Jackal by half for each explosion.

Increased starting ammo counts on Infiltrator’s Smoke Grenade and Prism Mine from 1 to 2.

Infiltrator now starts with all belt options having an ammo count of 2.

Reduced knockback from Pathfinder’s Impact Nitron and Compact Nitron’s by 23% to be more in line with the amount of damage being done, and to favor using the increased values on spinfusors
and other projectile weapons.

Reduced knockback from Raider’s White Out grenade, Grenade Launcher, Arx Buster and Dust
Devil to be more appropriate for the number of shots and amount of damage being done.

Reduced reload time on Doombringer’s Titan Launcher from 1.8 to 1.7.

Reduced reload time on Doombringer’s Heavy Bolt Launcher from 1.8 to 1.7.

Increased damage on Soldier's Proximity Grenade by 16%.

Reduced damage 4% on Doombringer's Chain Cannon.

Reduced damage 5% on Doombringer's Chaingun.

Reduced starting ammo from 280 to 200 and upgrades from 50 to 25 ammo (each) on
Doombringer’s Chaingun and Chain Cannon.

Reduced damage 5% on Technician’s Rockwind SMG.

Increased damage 14% on Doombringer's Defective Frag Grenade.

Increased damage 13% on Doombringer’s Frag Grenade.

The Close Combat perk’s backstab bonus has been increased to double damage, and is now the first unlock for the perk.

The Looter Perk has been increased to provide a base 50% ammo bonus, and upgrades to 100%.

The Sonic Punch Perk has had its shockwave distance increased by 23%.

The Stealthy Perk now reduces base sensor detection by 50%, upgraded to 90%, and the upgrade for turret targeting delay has been increased to 30%.

The Safefall perk now starts at 50% falling and splat damage reduction, and is upgraded to immunity from all falling and splat damage. In addition, its final unlock has been increased from 80% vehicle run over damage reduction to immunity from vehicle run over damage.

Additional Items


Fixed an issue where mines could be indestructible by AOE blasts if placed in certain places in various maps.
Flag model no longer shows in first-person spectate mode.
Spectators can now zoom in and out when viewing a vehicle.
Fixed an issue where the camera could look strange if spectating in first-person mode and the view target entered a vehicle.
Fixed an exploit where the Pathfinder’s Thrust Pack could have unlimited thrust energy.
Fixed an issue where shotguns would only reload one ammo when performing an inactive reload.
Fixed an issue where the sound on the Pathfinder’s Light Assault Rifle would cut out when firing repeatedly.
Fixed an issue where guns that deal multiple damage per shot, such as shotguns, properly display damage numbers when shooting objectives and vehicles. Before the fix, the numbers would draw on top of each other making it seem like there was only a single instance of damage.
In the VGS menu, the labels for “Turrets” and “Sensors” were swapped under the upgrade commands.
Fixed an issue where the detection radius of a Base Radar Sensor was not increasing as it upgrades.
Base XP is now earned on Custom Servers at all times. “Performance XP” is earned once 6 people join the server.
Several other miscellaneous bug fixes.


http://forum.hirezstudios.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=313&t=81186
ⱩŦ ƑⱠẬ$Ħ / ƩǤ ɈƩẬƉØƝǤ [ɌȻ] / ȊṂ.ṂṼⱣ / ẬȻƩɌ.ȊƝƝØṼẬŦȊØƝ / ẬȻƩɌ.ϟȻẬɌⱠƩŦŦ ϟⱠẬɎƩɌϟ ȻⱠẬƝ
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
July 24 2012 00:22 GMT
#3709
Since I don't play much besides soldier and raider yet, I can't comment on most of it, although the nerf to Fractals is sorely needed. Possibly overdoing it, nerfing it all around like that, but something had to happen.

I don't mind the knockback changes as they apply to me.

The increased radius on the various ranged weapons might be trouble, although I think it'll probably not be too terrible, since the only times those weapons feel overpowered is when someone's cheating, and it won't make much difference to them.

Doombringer nerfs might be a bit much on the chainguns. Particularly hurting the damage and base ammo count at the same time.
GinDo
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
3327 Posts
July 24 2012 01:19 GMT
#3710
I was hoping for a bigger Soldier Spinfusor buff. But I guess the collision buff is welcome.

Brute's fractals did need nerfing, but they need more love besides the Gladiator buff. Just to make Brutes viable you need to spend tons of XP.

And what ever this new TwinFusor is, it really should be on the Brute, not the Jug. Juggers is the spoiled child of Hi Rez. At least the Soldier is getting one.

What's your loadout for Soldier?
ⱩŦ ƑⱠẬ$Ħ / ƩǤ ɈƩẬƉØƝǤ [ɌȻ] / ȊṂ.ṂṼⱣ / ẬȻƩɌ.ȊƝƝØṼẬŦȊØƝ / ẬȻƩɌ.ϟȻẬɌⱠƩŦŦ ϟⱠẬɎƩɌϟ ȻⱠẬƝ
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
July 24 2012 01:20 GMT
#3711
Gasts/Thumper DX, Frag. I haven't played it as much.
GinDo
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
3327 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-24 01:24:01
July 24 2012 01:23 GMT
#3712
On July 24 2012 10:20 JingleHell wrote:
Gasts/Thumper DX, Frag. I haven't played it as much.


I bought a Spinfusor. It's good, but I need to save for an Eagle Pistol. Spin+ Thumper is pretty redundant. There's also the Nova Colt for the Brute which is another really good Hitscan Pistol. To many choices, drives me crazy -_-.
ⱩŦ ƑⱠẬ$Ħ / ƩǤ ɈƩẬƉØƝǤ [ɌȻ] / ȊṂ.ṂṼⱣ / ẬȻƩɌ.ȊƝƝØṼẬŦȊØƝ / ẬȻƩɌ.ϟȻẬɌⱠƩŦŦ ϟⱠẬɎƩɌϟ ȻⱠẬƝ
Coriolis
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1152 Posts
July 24 2012 01:43 GMT
#3713
ECK

Why would you take a spinfusor? The assault rifle is way better because its a chaingun and chainguns have always been overpowered in tribes.
Descolada in everything not TL/Starcraft
GinDo
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
3327 Posts
July 24 2012 02:25 GMT
#3714
On July 24 2012 10:43 Coriolis wrote:
ECK

Why would you take a spinfusor? The assault rifle is way better because its a chaingun and chainguns have always been overpowered in tribes.


I bought it when I first started Tribes, with the free 250 Facebook gold. I should have known better. But, I was tempted by all the Veteran Tribes players.
ⱩŦ ƑⱠẬ$Ħ / ƩǤ ɈƩẬƉØƝǤ [ɌȻ] / ȊṂ.ṂṼⱣ / ẬȻƩɌ.ȊƝƝØṼẬŦȊØƝ / ẬȻƩɌ.ϟȻẬɌⱠƩŦŦ ϟⱠẬɎƩɌϟ ȻⱠẬƝ
TBone-
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States2309 Posts
July 24 2012 04:26 GMT
#3715
On July 24 2012 10:20 JingleHell wrote:
Gasts/Thumper DX, Frag. I haven't played it as much.


If your playing stand d you should be using proxies instead of frags.
Eve online FC, lover of all competition
BlindKill
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Australia1508 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-24 04:35:35
July 24 2012 04:34 GMT
#3716
Decreased starting AOE range on Brute’s Fractal Grenade and Extended Fractal by 10%.

Decreased damage on Brute’s Fractal Grenade and Extended Fractal by 10%.

Reduced duration of Brute’s Fractal Grenade and Extended Fractal by 1s.

We had a good run, Mr. Fractal Grenade.....



wonder what the comp scene thinks about this, or did they all dissapear already
“Life is a grindstone, and whether it grinds a man down or polishes him up depends on the stuff he's made of.”
clik
Profile Joined May 2010
United States319 Posts
July 24 2012 04:38 GMT
#3717
On July 24 2012 13:34 BlindKill wrote:
Decreased starting AOE range on Brute’s Fractal Grenade and Extended Fractal by 10%.

Decreased damage on Brute’s Fractal Grenade and Extended Fractal by 10%.

Reduced duration of Brute’s Fractal Grenade and Extended Fractal by 1s.

We had a good run, Mr. Fractal Grenade.....



wonder what the comp scene thinks about this, or did they all dissapear already


I don't think the Brute is really on the comp scenes mind.
Coriolis
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1152 Posts
July 24 2012 04:44 GMT
#3718
Fractals don't matter, and comp is on hold until the next money tournament if/when one happens.

A lot of people quit right after NASL too.

But fractals were never used, so it changes nothing.
Descolada in everything not TL/Starcraft
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
July 24 2012 12:57 GMT
#3719
On July 24 2012 13:26 TBone- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2012 10:20 JingleHell wrote:
Gasts/Thumper DX, Frag. I haven't played it as much.


If your playing stand d you should be using proxies instead of frags.


Good thing I don't play stand d with soldiers, then, huh?
TBone-
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States2309 Posts
July 24 2012 13:06 GMT
#3720
On July 24 2012 21:57 JingleHell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2012 13:26 TBone- wrote:
On July 24 2012 10:20 JingleHell wrote:
Gasts/Thumper DX, Frag. I haven't played it as much.


If your playing stand d you should be using proxies instead of frags.


Good thing I don't play stand d with soldiers, then, huh?


O-o. Well then what are you doing with the soldier? Because stand d and LD are the only things you should be using him for. Unless your just pubbing, in that case you can just do whatever you want because pubs are pretty silly.
Eve online FC, lover of all competition
Prev 1 184 185 186 187 188 196 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1525
RotterdaM969
TaKeTV 420
IndyStarCraft 198
SteadfastSC187
ZombieGrub101
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1525
RotterdaM 969
IndyStarCraft 198
SteadfastSC 187
MaxPax 182
RuFF_SC2 154
ZombieGrub101
UpATreeSC 67
MindelVK 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2690
Shuttle 522
Dewaltoss 122
910 69
Mind 61
Bale 13
Counter-Strike
fl0m4027
pashabiceps1219
Fnx 687
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu619
Other Games
Grubby4997
summit1g1498
Beastyqt801
shahzam439
mouzStarbuck400
ToD205
C9.Mang0147
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV206
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 192
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 16
• Eskiya23 16
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade228
Other Games
• imaqtpie730
• Shiphtur330
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 5m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 5m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
15h 5m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.