• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:32
CEST 20:32
KST 03:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8666 users

Mortal Kombat 9 - Page 2

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 22 23 24 Next All
wooozy
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3813 Posts
February 09 2011 21:15 GMT
#21
which mortal kombat was the one on n64?

that's the last one i played. ^_^
jinorazi
Profile Joined October 2004
Korea (South)4948 Posts
February 09 2011 21:24 GMT
#22
wtf, mk9?? where did 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 go?
age: 84 | location: california | sex: 잘함
MadNeSs
Profile Joined March 2007
Denmark1507 Posts
February 09 2011 21:26 GMT
#23
So they've gone back to the old way of fatalities? Or have they been doing that for a long time? I havent played mk, since they tried to make the game a real fighting game... I mean who cares, we just wanna do fatalities - If I wanted to play a real fighting game I'd just play sf, tekken etc.
SweeTLemonS[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
11739 Posts
February 09 2011 21:28 GMT
#24
On February 10 2011 06:15 wooozy wrote:
which mortal kombat was the one on n64?

that's the last one i played. ^_^


That was MK4. It was terrible.

MK stopped using numbers for some time, which is probably why this is confusing.

There was Deadly Alliance, Deception, Armageddon, and Unchained (not sure of the order; I never played them, only read about them in magazines).
I'm never gonna know you now \ But I'm gonna love you anyhow.
Cirn9
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
1117 Posts
February 09 2011 21:31 GMT
#25
Not really a big MK fan, but daaaaamn that Kung Lao fatality with his hat on the ground is brutal
Unprotected sex is like fast expanding in close positions. Its risky, but feels great when it works out
A3iL3r0n
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States2196 Posts
February 09 2011 21:37 GMT
#26
On February 10 2011 06:28 SweeTLemonS[TPR] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2011 06:15 wooozy wrote:
which mortal kombat was the one on n64?

that's the last one i played. ^_^


That was MK4. It was terrible.

MK stopped using numbers for some time, which is probably why this is confusing.

There was Deadly Alliance, Deception, Armageddon, and Unchained (not sure of the order; I never played them, only read about them in magazines).

Actually, the one for N64 was MK Trilogy, which I own.

While my fighting game experience is relatively limited, MK Trilogy for N64 actually is balanced. There are no infinite juggles in the game, and what juggling there is is relatively limited as your run meter is drained to 0 once your opponent is falling through the air from a hit, along with some limitations on special moves that would lead to infinite juggling.

This game is definitely not horrible.
My psychiatrist says I have deep-seated Ragneuroses :(
SweeTLemonS[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
11739 Posts
February 09 2011 21:49 GMT
#27
On February 10 2011 06:37 A3iL3r0n wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2011 06:28 SweeTLemonS[TPR] wrote:
On February 10 2011 06:15 wooozy wrote:
which mortal kombat was the one on n64?

that's the last one i played. ^_^


That was MK4. It was terrible.

MK stopped using numbers for some time, which is probably why this is confusing.

There was Deadly Alliance, Deception, Armageddon, and Unchained (not sure of the order; I never played them, only read about them in magazines).

Actually, the one for N64 was MK Trilogy, which I own.

While my fighting game experience is relatively limited, MK Trilogy for N64 actually is balanced. There are no infinite juggles in the game, and what juggling there is is relatively limited as your run meter is drained to 0 once your opponent is falling through the air from a hit, along with some limitations on special moves that would lead to infinite juggling.

This game is definitely not horrible.


They both were. MK4 was the last one made for N64.

"The following game, Mortal Kombat 4, was released in 1997, and ported to the PlayStation, Nintendo 64 and PC, while an update named Mortal Kombat Gold was released exclusively for the Dreamcast in 1999." From: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mortal_Kombat#Fighting_games
I'm never gonna know you now \ But I'm gonna love you anyhow.
A3iL3r0n
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States2196 Posts
February 09 2011 21:55 GMT
#28
On February 10 2011 06:49 SweeTLemonS[TPR] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2011 06:37 A3iL3r0n wrote:
On February 10 2011 06:28 SweeTLemonS[TPR] wrote:
On February 10 2011 06:15 wooozy wrote:
which mortal kombat was the one on n64?

that's the last one i played. ^_^


That was MK4. It was terrible.

MK stopped using numbers for some time, which is probably why this is confusing.

There was Deadly Alliance, Deception, Armageddon, and Unchained (not sure of the order; I never played them, only read about them in magazines).

Actually, the one for N64 was MK Trilogy, which I own.

While my fighting game experience is relatively limited, MK Trilogy for N64 actually is balanced. There are no infinite juggles in the game, and what juggling there is is relatively limited as your run meter is drained to 0 once your opponent is falling through the air from a hit, along with some limitations on special moves that would lead to infinite juggling.

This game is definitely not horrible.


They both were. MK4 was the last one made for N64.

"The following game, Mortal Kombat 4, was released in 1997, and ported to the PlayStation, Nintendo 64 and PC, while an update named Mortal Kombat Gold was released exclusively for the Dreamcast in 1999." From: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mortal_Kombat#Fighting_games

They both were what? Horrible?

Woozy didn't indicate the last one for the N64, only the last one he played.
My psychiatrist says I have deep-seated Ragneuroses :(
Jibba
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States22883 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-09 22:04:31
February 09 2011 22:03 GMT
#29
On February 10 2011 05:27 br0fivE wrote:
Jibba, u must be old lol or just never loved the game

MK2 is my favorite SNES game of all time and I had every combo/move memorized in 3. The Fatalities just aren't interesting anymore. We see way more blood/guts in FPS games and the rest of the graphics are meh for today's standards.

Soldier of Fortune made MK obsolete, imo.
ModeratorNow I'm distant, dark in this anthrobeat
ReTr0[p.S]
Profile Joined March 2005
Argentina1590 Posts
February 09 2011 22:04 GMT
#30
The best MK was UMK3 for the genesis.
iPlaY.NettleS
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Australia4455 Posts
February 09 2011 22:20 GMT
#31
Who is the producer , i thought midway went bust?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7PvoI6gvQs
SweeTLemonS[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
11739 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-09 22:52:21
February 09 2011 22:23 GMT
#32
On February 10 2011 06:55 A3iL3r0n wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2011 06:49 SweeTLemonS[TPR] wrote:
On February 10 2011 06:37 A3iL3r0n wrote:
On February 10 2011 06:28 SweeTLemonS[TPR] wrote:
On February 10 2011 06:15 wooozy wrote:
which mortal kombat was the one on n64?

that's the last one i played. ^_^


That was MK4. It was terrible.

MK stopped using numbers for some time, which is probably why this is confusing.

There was Deadly Alliance, Deception, Armageddon, and Unchained (not sure of the order; I never played them, only read about them in magazines).

Actually, the one for N64 was MK Trilogy, which I own.

While my fighting game experience is relatively limited, MK Trilogy for N64 actually is balanced. There are no infinite juggles in the game, and what juggling there is is relatively limited as your run meter is drained to 0 once your opponent is falling through the air from a hit, along with some limitations on special moves that would lead to infinite juggling.

This game is definitely not horrible.


They both were. MK4 was the last one made for N64.

"The following game, Mortal Kombat 4, was released in 1997, and ported to the PlayStation, Nintendo 64 and PC, while an update named Mortal Kombat Gold was released exclusively for the Dreamcast in 1999." From: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mortal_Kombat#Fighting_games

They both were what? Horrible?

Woozy didn't indicate the last one for the N64, only the last one he played.



Read what you wrote. "Actually [In actuality; in actual fact; as in, contrary to what you just stated] the one for N64 was MK Trilogy, which I own."

They're both "the one," and "actually" would imply I was somehow wrong about MK4 being on N64. That's why I said "they both were."

I did misread his post, though.

To be more on topic. UMK3 was my favorite, by a long shot. I always played as Noob Saibot, and hit people with that smoke thing that made me invulnerable, then I'd run up to them and do his quad-kick. It was so cheap if I could hit them with it.
I'm never gonna know you now \ But I'm gonna love you anyhow.
mucker
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States1120 Posts
February 09 2011 22:44 GMT
#33
Damn I played soooo much umk3 in the arcade back in the day. Will be into this for sure if there is a pc version.
It's supposed to be automatic but actually you have to press this button.
numLoCK
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Canada1416 Posts
February 09 2011 23:08 GMT
#34
Looking forward to this, x-ray moves and fatalities look sweet and the overall engine seems to be very cool.
It prolly won't compete with the top competitive fighters but will be tons of fun anyways.
Tony Campolo
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
New Zealand364 Posts
February 09 2011 23:14 GMT
#35
Looks shit - like a bad Virtual Fighter rip-off. MK:Shaolin Monks was the shit - the intro cinematic was also the best one out of all the MKs.
While you were sleeping last night, 30,000 kids died of starvation or diseases related to malnutrition.
A3iL3r0n
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States2196 Posts
February 09 2011 23:20 GMT
#36
On February 10 2011 07:23 SweeTLemonS[TPR] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2011 06:55 A3iL3r0n wrote:
On February 10 2011 06:49 SweeTLemonS[TPR] wrote:
On February 10 2011 06:37 A3iL3r0n wrote:
On February 10 2011 06:28 SweeTLemonS[TPR] wrote:
On February 10 2011 06:15 wooozy wrote:
which mortal kombat was the one on n64?

that's the last one i played. ^_^


That was MK4. It was terrible.

MK stopped using numbers for some time, which is probably why this is confusing.

There was Deadly Alliance, Deception, Armageddon, and Unchained (not sure of the order; I never played them, only read about them in magazines).

Actually, the one for N64 was MK Trilogy, which I own.

While my fighting game experience is relatively limited, MK Trilogy for N64 actually is balanced. There are no infinite juggles in the game, and what juggling there is is relatively limited as your run meter is drained to 0 once your opponent is falling through the air from a hit, along with some limitations on special moves that would lead to infinite juggling.

This game is definitely not horrible.


They both were. MK4 was the last one made for N64.

"The following game, Mortal Kombat 4, was released in 1997, and ported to the PlayStation, Nintendo 64 and PC, while an update named Mortal Kombat Gold was released exclusively for the Dreamcast in 1999." From: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mortal_Kombat#Fighting_games

They both were what? Horrible?

Woozy didn't indicate the last one for the N64, only the last one he played.



Read what you wrote. "Actually [In actuality; in actual fact; as in, contrary to what you just stated] the one for N64 was MK Trilogy, which I own."

They're both "the one," and "actually" would imply I was somehow wrong about MK4 being on N64. That's why I said "they both were."

I did misread his post, though.

To be more on topic. UMK3 was my favorite, by a long shot. I always played as Noob Saibot, and hit people with that smoke thing that made me invulnerable, then I'd run up to them and do his quad-kick. It was so cheap if I could hit them with it.

Noob is definitely OP considering how easy his specials are, and they all give you free hits. His combos are equally easy and powerful. I'm Raiden player myself, but then again, he's one of the more OP characters too.

Who was the most OP in that game? I guess the version I play doesn't have infinite juggles, but I think Smoke would have to be: teleport upper-cut that could be thrown at any time, spear, air throw and invisibility. Or maybe Cryax? His net counters high and low attacks, teleport at any time, air throw (although it's much harder to land due to the buttons than Smoke's)
My psychiatrist says I have deep-seated Ragneuroses :(
zobz
Profile Joined November 2005
Canada2175 Posts
February 09 2011 23:21 GMT
#37
I don't really understand what's entertaining about gratuitous violence for its own sake, and this game certainly brings it to new levels. Alot of it even seems to eerily mix in elements of sex. One of the chick characters stabs a guy and then black widows him and eats his face? Venom puking acid into a chick's mouth? It's as bad as that god damned human centipede movie.
"That's not gonna be good for business." "That's not gonna be good for anybody."
SweeTLemonS[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
11739 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-09 23:31:35
February 09 2011 23:30 GMT
#38
On February 10 2011 08:20 A3iL3r0n wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2011 07:23 SweeTLemonS[TPR] wrote:
On February 10 2011 06:55 A3iL3r0n wrote:
On February 10 2011 06:49 SweeTLemonS[TPR] wrote:
On February 10 2011 06:37 A3iL3r0n wrote:
On February 10 2011 06:28 SweeTLemonS[TPR] wrote:
On February 10 2011 06:15 wooozy wrote:
which mortal kombat was the one on n64?

that's the last one i played. ^_^


That was MK4. It was terrible.

MK stopped using numbers for some time, which is probably why this is confusing.

There was Deadly Alliance, Deception, Armageddon, and Unchained (not sure of the order; I never played them, only read about them in magazines).

Actually, the one for N64 was MK Trilogy, which I own.

While my fighting game experience is relatively limited, MK Trilogy for N64 actually is balanced. There are no infinite juggles in the game, and what juggling there is is relatively limited as your run meter is drained to 0 once your opponent is falling through the air from a hit, along with some limitations on special moves that would lead to infinite juggling.

This game is definitely not horrible.


They both were. MK4 was the last one made for N64.

"The following game, Mortal Kombat 4, was released in 1997, and ported to the PlayStation, Nintendo 64 and PC, while an update named Mortal Kombat Gold was released exclusively for the Dreamcast in 1999." From: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mortal_Kombat#Fighting_games

They both were what? Horrible?

Woozy didn't indicate the last one for the N64, only the last one he played.



Read what you wrote. "Actually [In actuality; in actual fact; as in, contrary to what you just stated] the one for N64 was MK Trilogy, which I own."

They're both "the one," and "actually" would imply I was somehow wrong about MK4 being on N64. That's why I said "they both were."

I did misread his post, though.

To be more on topic. UMK3 was my favorite, by a long shot. I always played as Noob Saibot, and hit people with that smoke thing that made me invulnerable, then I'd run up to them and do his quad-kick. It was so cheap if I could hit them with it.

Noob is definitely OP considering how easy his specials are, and they all give you free hits. His combos are equally easy and powerful. I'm Raiden player myself, but then again, he's one of the more OP characters too.

Who was the most OP in that game? I guess the version I play doesn't have infinite juggles, but I think Smoke would have to be: teleport upper-cut that could be thrown at any time, spear, air throw and invisibility. Or maybe Cryax? His net counters high and low attacks, teleport at any time, air throw (although it's much harder to land due to the buttons than Smoke's)


All the cyborgs were pretty OP. My friend used to rock me with Sektor, basically sing what you described for Smoke, except he did teleport-uppercut->missle over and over again. I always thought that was cheap as fuck. Lui Kang is hard to beat too, because he has fireball attacks for every level (air, ground, crouch), and most others can be dodged.
I'm never gonna know you now \ But I'm gonna love you anyhow.
Jayme
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States5866 Posts
February 09 2011 23:33 GMT
#39
On February 10 2011 08:21 zobz wrote:
I don't really understand what's entertaining about gratuitous violence for its own sake, and this game certainly brings it to new levels. Alot of it even seems to eerily mix in elements of sex. One of the chick characters stabs a guy and then black widows him and eats his face? Venom puking acid into a chick's mouth? It's as bad as that god damned human centipede movie.


Dude it's mortal kombat.

The owner of the franchise actually brought it back to what it was. The series had generally been getting "softer" and lamer as time went on. Then the owner finally realized " Hey the guys just want bloody violent fighting game so I'll give them that."

It appears he has. VICTORY.
Python is garbage, number 1 advocate of getting rid of it.
andrewlt
Profile Joined August 2009
United States7702 Posts
February 09 2011 23:53 GMT
#40
On February 10 2011 06:28 SweeTLemonS[TPR] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2011 06:15 wooozy wrote:
which mortal kombat was the one on n64?

that's the last one i played. ^_^


That was MK4. It was terrible.

MK stopped using numbers for some time, which is probably why this is confusing.

There was Deadly Alliance, Deception, Armageddon, and Unchained (not sure of the order; I never played them, only read about them in magazines).



Yup. MK4 tried to make somewhat of a transition to 3D. It sucked. The series has been largely invisible ever since.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 22 23 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM786
TKL 324
TaKeTV 320
IndyStarCraft 212
BRAT_OK 114
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 786
TKL 324
IndyStarCraft 212
MaxPax 175
BRAT_OK 114
UpATreeSC 90
EmSc Tv 19
MindelVK 18
JuggernautJason13
Nathanias 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 714
ggaemo 176
White-Ra 130
firebathero 122
910 56
Barracks 52
Hyun 36
Trap 29
Bale 25
Killer 24
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 21
Shine 15
soO 14
yabsab 8
Dota 2
qojqva4095
Counter-Strike
Fnx 765
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6929
crisheroes1742
Liquid`Hasu1544
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi3641
singsing1764
Beastyqt768
ceh9653
B2W.Neo527
ArmadaUGS161
C9.Mang0154
KnowMe90
Trikslyr53
Dewaltoss44
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream432
Other Games
BasetradeTV213
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 19
EmSc2Tv 19
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 84
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 17
• FirePhoenix15
• Azhi_Dahaki2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2070
• TFBlade702
Other Games
• Shiphtur269
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 28m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 28m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 5h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 16h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.