• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:36
CEST 02:36
KST 09:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8970 users

Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim - Page 52

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 586 Next
Karliath
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2214 Posts
October 12 2011 06:45 GMT
#1021
On October 12 2011 14:59 ShadowDrgn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2011 10:05 dukethegold wrote:
On October 12 2011 08:22 Karliath wrote:
For someone who has more knowledge of the game, I have a question:

Let's say I want to play two different types of characters. I want to make a thief/assassin/ranger, and I also want to make a righteous battlemage. Would it be best to just create two characters (which I don't want to do)? Or would I be able to roleplay the two roles using only one character, switching roles as I please? My worry is that the game would be "too hard" if I spread my skills too far. Even if it wouldn't be too hard, I'm worried that I won't be able to specialize and reach deeper into the skill tree. I don't care about any faction affinity or that kind of stuff.


Nahhhhhhhhh, don't worry about it.

Vanilla Bethesda games are always easy.


If you know what you're doing, they're easy, but you can definitely get yourself into trouble by doing what Karliath wants. Play vanilla Oblivion up to level 15 or so by spreading your skills around, especially into non-combat skills. Also, don't min/max the stat gains on levels and get stuck picking up +1s and +2s every level. It won't be that easy anymore.


I don't understand this part! :O
Mindcrime
Profile Joined July 2004
United States6899 Posts
October 12 2011 07:30 GMT
#1022
On October 12 2011 15:45 Karliath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2011 14:59 ShadowDrgn wrote:
On October 12 2011 10:05 dukethegold wrote:
On October 12 2011 08:22 Karliath wrote:
For someone who has more knowledge of the game, I have a question:

Let's say I want to play two different types of characters. I want to make a thief/assassin/ranger, and I also want to make a righteous battlemage. Would it be best to just create two characters (which I don't want to do)? Or would I be able to roleplay the two roles using only one character, switching roles as I please? My worry is that the game would be "too hard" if I spread my skills too far. Even if it wouldn't be too hard, I'm worried that I won't be able to specialize and reach deeper into the skill tree. I don't care about any faction affinity or that kind of stuff.


Nahhhhhhhhh, don't worry about it.

Vanilla Bethesda games are always easy.


If you know what you're doing, they're easy, but you can definitely get yourself into trouble by doing what Karliath wants. Play vanilla Oblivion up to level 15 or so by spreading your skills around, especially into non-combat skills. Also, don't min/max the stat gains on levels and get stuck picking up +1s and +2s every level. It won't be that easy anymore.


I don't understand this part! :O


Have you never played an elder scrolls game before?

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Level
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Morrowind:Level
That wasn't any act of God. That was an act of pure human fuckery.
kuresuti
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
1393 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-12 14:58:24
October 12 2011 14:57 GMT
#1023
On October 12 2011 16:30 Mindcrime wrote:+ Show Spoiler +

On October 12 2011 15:45 Karliath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2011 14:59 ShadowDrgn wrote:
On October 12 2011 10:05 dukethegold wrote:
On October 12 2011 08:22 Karliath wrote:
For someone who has more knowledge of the game, I have a question:

Let's say I want to play two different types of characters. I want to make a thief/assassin/ranger, and I also want to make a righteous battlemage. Would it be best to just create two characters (which I don't want to do)? Or would I be able to roleplay the two roles using only one character, switching roles as I please? My worry is that the game would be "too hard" if I spread my skills too far. Even if it wouldn't be too hard, I'm worried that I won't be able to specialize and reach deeper into the skill tree. I don't care about any faction affinity or that kind of stuff.


Nahhhhhhhhh, don't worry about it.

Vanilla Bethesda games are always easy.


If you know what you're doing, they're easy, but you can definitely get yourself into trouble by doing what Karliath wants. Play vanilla Oblivion up to level 15 or so by spreading your skills around, especially into non-combat skills. Also, don't min/max the stat gains on levels and get stuck picking up +1s and +2s every level. It won't be that easy anymore.


I don't understand this part! :O


Have you never played an elder scrolls game before?

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Level
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Morrowind:Level


Don't you get stuck picking +1s and +2s if you DON'T min/max?

Perhaps I've been doing it wrong all these years...

EDIT: Spoilered
plated.rawr
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Norway1676 Posts
October 12 2011 15:29 GMT
#1024
The way the TES leveling system works (since Morrowind at least, Daggerfall had a pick-based system on stats), is that the type of skills you gain per level is what decides how much the various stats grow. For instance, if you from level 3 to level 4 gain 5 points in Blade, 4 in Blunt and 2 in Unarmed, those 11 points will give you the max bonus for strength (+5), as they're all strength-based.

Of course, this is not very realistic. Most people stick to one type of weapons rather than multiple types, and this causes stat gains to be very much balanced by other skillups. In addition, people usually generate classes with skills based on what they want to use, which in effect works against gaining good stats. This means, to max out the stats you want using the skills you know you'll use, you should NOT pick these preferred skills as class skills!

This counter-intuitive function of the leveling system is the reason most people are annoyed with it. We'll see how the Skyrim system works.
Savior broke my heart ;_; || twitch.tv/onnings
Mindcrime
Profile Joined July 2004
United States6899 Posts
October 12 2011 17:42 GMT
#1025
On October 12 2011 23:57 kuresuti wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2011 16:30 Mindcrime wrote:+ Show Spoiler +

On October 12 2011 15:45 Karliath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2011 14:59 ShadowDrgn wrote:
On October 12 2011 10:05 dukethegold wrote:
On October 12 2011 08:22 Karliath wrote:
For someone who has more knowledge of the game, I have a question:

Let's say I want to play two different types of characters. I want to make a thief/assassin/ranger, and I also want to make a righteous battlemage. Would it be best to just create two characters (which I don't want to do)? Or would I be able to roleplay the two roles using only one character, switching roles as I please? My worry is that the game would be "too hard" if I spread my skills too far. Even if it wouldn't be too hard, I'm worried that I won't be able to specialize and reach deeper into the skill tree. I don't care about any faction affinity or that kind of stuff.


Nahhhhhhhhh, don't worry about it.

Vanilla Bethesda games are always easy.


If you know what you're doing, they're easy, but you can definitely get yourself into trouble by doing what Karliath wants. Play vanilla Oblivion up to level 15 or so by spreading your skills around, especially into non-combat skills. Also, don't min/max the stat gains on levels and get stuck picking up +1s and +2s every level. It won't be that easy anymore.


I don't understand this part! :O


Have you never played an elder scrolls game before?

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Level
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Morrowind:Level


Don't you get stuck picking +1s and +2s if you DON'T min/max?

Perhaps I've been doing it wrong all these years...

EDIT: Spoilered


That's obviously what he meant....?
That wasn't any act of God. That was an act of pure human fuckery.
kuresuti
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
1393 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-12 18:00:46
October 12 2011 17:58 GMT
#1026
On October 13 2011 02:42 Mindcrime wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2011 23:57 kuresuti wrote:
On October 12 2011 16:30 Mindcrime wrote:+ Show Spoiler +

On October 12 2011 15:45 Karliath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2011 14:59 ShadowDrgn wrote:
On October 12 2011 10:05 dukethegold wrote:
On October 12 2011 08:22 Karliath wrote:
For someone who has more knowledge of the game, I have a question:

Let's say I want to play two different types of characters. I want to make a thief/assassin/ranger, and I also want to make a righteous battlemage. Would it be best to just create two characters (which I don't want to do)? Or would I be able to roleplay the two roles using only one character, switching roles as I please? My worry is that the game would be "too hard" if I spread my skills too far. Even if it wouldn't be too hard, I'm worried that I won't be able to specialize and reach deeper into the skill tree. I don't care about any faction affinity or that kind of stuff.


Nahhhhhhhhh, don't worry about it.

Vanilla Bethesda games are always easy.


If you know what you're doing, they're easy, but you can definitely get yourself into trouble by doing what Karliath wants. Play vanilla Oblivion up to level 15 or so by spreading your skills around, especially into non-combat skills. Also, don't min/max the stat gains on levels and get stuck picking up +1s and +2s every level. It won't be that easy anymore.


I don't understand this part! :O


Have you never played an elder scrolls game before?

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Level
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Morrowind:Level


Don't you get stuck picking +1s and +2s if you DON'T min/max?

Perhaps I've been doing it wrong all these years...

EDIT: Spoilered


That's obviously what he meant....?


If that's what he wrote then I guess that's what he meant. If he mistyped it, fine. You don't need to assume people will see through all mistypes though.

EDIT: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Min-maxing

Just in case you don't know what it actually means.
KaiserJohan
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden1808 Posts
October 12 2011 18:05 GMT
#1027
On October 13 2011 00:29 plated.rawr wrote:
The way the TES leveling system works (since Morrowind at least, Daggerfall had a pick-based system on stats), is that the type of skills you gain per level is what decides how much the various stats grow. For instance, if you from level 3 to level 4 gain 5 points in Blade, 4 in Blunt and 2 in Unarmed, those 11 points will give you the max bonus for strength (+5), as they're all strength-based.

Of course, this is not very realistic. Most people stick to one type of weapons rather than multiple types, and this causes stat gains to be very much balanced by other skillups. In addition, people usually generate classes with skills based on what they want to use, which in effect works against gaining good stats. This means, to max out the stats you want using the skills you know you'll use, you should NOT pick these preferred skills as class skills!

This counter-intuitive function of the leveling system is the reason most people are annoyed with it. We'll see how the Skyrim system works.


This. The skill point system is absolute garbage and illogical - ESPECIALLY in oblivion. I resort to making a Fighter-character as major skills when I actually play a Mage.
England will fight to the last American
Mindcrime
Profile Joined July 2004
United States6899 Posts
October 12 2011 18:32 GMT
#1028
On October 13 2011 02:58 kuresuti wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2011 02:42 Mindcrime wrote:
On October 12 2011 23:57 kuresuti wrote:
On October 12 2011 16:30 Mindcrime wrote:+ Show Spoiler +

On October 12 2011 15:45 Karliath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2011 14:59 ShadowDrgn wrote:
On October 12 2011 10:05 dukethegold wrote:
On October 12 2011 08:22 Karliath wrote:
For someone who has more knowledge of the game, I have a question:

Let's say I want to play two different types of characters. I want to make a thief/assassin/ranger, and I also want to make a righteous battlemage. Would it be best to just create two characters (which I don't want to do)? Or would I be able to roleplay the two roles using only one character, switching roles as I please? My worry is that the game would be "too hard" if I spread my skills too far. Even if it wouldn't be too hard, I'm worried that I won't be able to specialize and reach deeper into the skill tree. I don't care about any faction affinity or that kind of stuff.


Nahhhhhhhhh, don't worry about it.

Vanilla Bethesda games are always easy.


If you know what you're doing, they're easy, but you can definitely get yourself into trouble by doing what Karliath wants. Play vanilla Oblivion up to level 15 or so by spreading your skills around, especially into non-combat skills. Also, don't min/max the stat gains on levels and get stuck picking up +1s and +2s every level. It won't be that easy anymore.


I don't understand this part! :O


Have you never played an elder scrolls game before?

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Level
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Morrowind:Level


Don't you get stuck picking +1s and +2s if you DON'T min/max?

Perhaps I've been doing it wrong all these years...

EDIT: Spoilered


That's obviously what he meant....?


If that's what he wrote then I guess that's what he meant. If he mistyped it, fine. You don't need to assume people will see through all mistypes though.

EDIT: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Min-maxing

Just in case you don't know what it actually means.


Except he didn't mistype, and you're choosing to read it incorrectly.
That wasn't any act of God. That was an act of pure human fuckery.
Bibdy
Profile Joined March 2010
United States3481 Posts
October 12 2011 18:33 GMT
#1029
Ahh, running through the wilderness, prancing about while exploring, magically gain a level and are confronted with a whole hell of a lot of +1s for the stats you want, and a big +5 for agility.
kuresuti
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
1393 Posts
October 12 2011 18:42 GMT
#1030
On October 13 2011 03:32 Mindcrime wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2011 02:58 kuresuti wrote:
On October 13 2011 02:42 Mindcrime wrote:
On October 12 2011 23:57 kuresuti wrote:
On October 12 2011 16:30 Mindcrime wrote:+ Show Spoiler +

On October 12 2011 15:45 Karliath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2011 14:59 ShadowDrgn wrote:
On October 12 2011 10:05 dukethegold wrote:
On October 12 2011 08:22 Karliath wrote:
For someone who has more knowledge of the game, I have a question:

Let's say I want to play two different types of characters. I want to make a thief/assassin/ranger, and I also want to make a righteous battlemage. Would it be best to just create two characters (which I don't want to do)? Or would I be able to roleplay the two roles using only one character, switching roles as I please? My worry is that the game would be "too hard" if I spread my skills too far. Even if it wouldn't be too hard, I'm worried that I won't be able to specialize and reach deeper into the skill tree. I don't care about any faction affinity or that kind of stuff.


Nahhhhhhhhh, don't worry about it.

Vanilla Bethesda games are always easy.


If you know what you're doing, they're easy, but you can definitely get yourself into trouble by doing what Karliath wants. Play vanilla Oblivion up to level 15 or so by spreading your skills around, especially into non-combat skills. Also, don't min/max the stat gains on levels and get stuck picking up +1s and +2s every level. It won't be that easy anymore.


I don't understand this part! :O


Have you never played an elder scrolls game before?

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Level
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Morrowind:Level


Don't you get stuck picking +1s and +2s if you DON'T min/max?

Perhaps I've been doing it wrong all these years...

EDIT: Spoilered


That's obviously what he meant....?


If that's what he wrote then I guess that's what he meant. If he mistyped it, fine. You don't need to assume people will see through all mistypes though.

EDIT: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Min-maxing

Just in case you don't know what it actually means.


Except he didn't mistype, and you're choosing to read it incorrectly.


I see now how you are interpreting it, which makes sense.

Also, why you would think I chose to read (you meant interpret) it incorrectly is beyond me, but whatever. Case closed.
Lord_of_Chaos
Profile Joined June 2007
Sweden372 Posts
October 13 2011 17:29 GMT
#1031
does anyone have any experience with morroblivion? http://morroblivion.com/

is it worth to spend, what I assume, several hours trying to get it to work for a non-experienced modder?

I feel I need some form of Elder Scrolls dose while waiting for Skyrim.
dbddbddb
Profile Joined April 2010
Singapore969 Posts
October 14 2011 00:27 GMT
#1032
I have a question about the PC version of Skyrim

If you have friends who also plan on buying the PC version.. is it possible to just get 1 person to buy it then share the game and have it working for everyone?
Beamer
Profile Joined March 2010
United States242 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-14 00:51:24
October 14 2011 00:51 GMT
#1033
On October 14 2011 09:27 dbddbddb wrote:
I have a question about the PC version of Skyrim

If you have friends who also plan on buying the PC version.. is it possible to just get 1 person to buy it then share the game and have it working for everyone?

I looks like Skyrim will be using Steam as its DRM, so if someone buys Skyrim and ties it to a certain Steam account, then others who also have access to that Steam account could play it as well.
Nightmarjoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
United States3360 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-14 00:52:22
October 14 2011 00:51 GMT
#1034
On October 14 2011 09:27 dbddbddb wrote:
I have a question about the PC version of Skyrim

If you have friends who also plan on buying the PC version.. is it possible to just get 1 person to buy it then share the game and have it working for everyone?

Sure. My friend burned a copy of Oblivion for me when he got it, and while I couldn't install off the burned disk (and I'm sure if he researched the protection harder he could've gotten one that could), I could play off it after using his copy to install from. Unless Bethesda implements limited installs for one cd (and I think they've stated that they won't) this method should still work. There're always be a torrent out, and along with that a cracked .exe which lets you play without disk if you can't get a burned copy to play from.

edit: Or download from steam like above ._>
aka Lyra; My favourites: July, Stork, Draco, MistrZZZ, TheStc, LastShadow - www.broodwarmaps.net - for all your mapping needs; check my stream: high masters mech terran: twitch.tv/lyrathegreat
Onlinejaguar
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia2823 Posts
October 14 2011 00:54 GMT
#1035
On October 14 2011 09:27 dbddbddb wrote:
I have a question about the PC version of Skyrim

If you have friends who also plan on buying the PC version.. is it possible to just get 1 person to buy it then share the game and have it working for everyone?


If you plan on cracking it yes. Its not exactly the legal thing to do though.
S2Lunar
Profile Joined June 2011
1051 Posts
October 14 2011 01:38 GMT
#1036
Apparently a Skyrim Developer beat the game in just over 2 hours.

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/10/13/skyrim-can-be-beaten-in-just-over-two-hours-if-youre-a-develop/
Praetorial
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States4241 Posts
October 14 2011 01:42 GMT
#1037
Diablo 2 LoD can be beaten in one.

Basic premise: skip side quests, go for the bosses and main quests.
FOR GREAT JUSTICE! Bans for the ban gods!
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51624 Posts
October 14 2011 01:50 GMT
#1038
On October 14 2011 10:38 Toppp wrote:
Apparently a Skyrim Developer beat the game in just over 2 hours.

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/10/13/skyrim-can-be-beaten-in-just-over-two-hours-if-youre-a-develop/


to be fair that dev looks like Jesus,miracles man.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Karliath
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2214 Posts
October 14 2011 02:39 GMT
#1039
On October 14 2011 10:38 Toppp wrote:
Apparently a Skyrim Developer beat the game in just over 2 hours.

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/10/13/skyrim-can-be-beaten-in-just-over-two-hours-if-youre-a-develop/


To be fair, for those of you who may be unfamiliar and are judging Skyrim's length based on this speed run, Oblivion and Fallout 3 were beaten in about a single hour.
ShadowDrgn
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States2497 Posts
October 14 2011 05:36 GMT
#1040
On October 14 2011 11:39 Karliath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2011 10:38 Toppp wrote:
Apparently a Skyrim Developer beat the game in just over 2 hours.

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/10/13/skyrim-can-be-beaten-in-just-over-two-hours-if-youre-a-develop/


To be fair, for those of you who may be unfamiliar and are judging Skyrim's length based on this speed run, Oblivion and Fallout 3 were beaten in about a single hour.


Morrowind has been beaten in 4 minutes and 19 seconds.
Of course, you only live one life, and you make all your mistakes, and learn what not to do, and that’s the end of you.
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 586 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 84
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 462
Bale 36
Dota 2
monkeys_forever484
League of Legends
Doublelift4239
Other Games
summit1g9688
JimRising 494
ViBE235
Livibee186
KnowMe170
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick686
BasetradeTV193
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 115
• Adnapsc2 37
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1302
• Shiphtur569
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 24m
Patches Events
14h 24m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 24m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 24m
OSC
22h 24m
OSC
1d 11h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.