• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:14
CEST 18:14
KST 01:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9970 users

Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim - Page 24

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 586 Next
True_Spike
Profile Joined July 2004
Poland3434 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-07 10:06:39
June 07 2011 10:05 GMT
#461
Why would anyone in their right mind choose a console version over a PC version having both a console and a gaming PC? Better graphics, performance and - what's the most important in the case of Bethesda's games - modifications are PC exclusive. Not to mention the console version will be more expensive.
Ryps
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Romania2740 Posts
June 07 2011 10:06 GMT
#462
On June 07 2011 17:10 Potatisodlaren wrote:
300 dungeons in the game he said in the video, not sure if I like that. The thing I least of all liked about Oblivion, excluding the ridiculous main quest in oblivion gates, were the horribly generic same looking dungeons everywhere. Sure they said they had different themes but still, 300? It's probably going to be like 10-20 different dungeons and then after that it'll just repeat. I'd rather have fewer but larger hand designed dungeons with more content and depth/story around and within them.

But damn, this game looks mighty fine and immersive with those kind of graphics and world design that I saw in the preview footage. A shame console hardware will bring it down a couple of levels of what it could have been though


He actually said 150 dungeons, your mind is playing tricks on you
Skilledblob
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany3392 Posts
June 07 2011 10:18 GMT
#463
On June 07 2011 19:06 Drey wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2011 17:10 Potatisodlaren wrote:
300 dungeons in the game he said in the video, not sure if I like that. The thing I least of all liked about Oblivion, excluding the ridiculous main quest in oblivion gates, were the horribly generic same looking dungeons everywhere. Sure they said they had different themes but still, 300? It's probably going to be like 10-20 different dungeons and then after that it'll just repeat. I'd rather have fewer but larger hand designed dungeons with more content and depth/story around and within them.

But damn, this game looks mighty fine and immersive with those kind of graphics and world design that I saw in the preview footage. A shame console hardware will bring it down a couple of levels of what it could have been though


He actually said 150 dungeons, your mind is playing tricks on you


and they said that that one dude made the dungeons in Oblivion and in Skyrim it will be around 10 guys. And if I understood it correctly the engine is able to generate dungeons too.
sc4k
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United Kingdom5454 Posts
June 07 2011 10:21 GMT
#464
On June 07 2011 17:53 True_Spike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2011 17:42 MooLen wrote:
On December 12 2010 12:36 Squeegy wrote:
I don't know why I think this is quite exciting news. Oblivion was so bad and Fallout 3 wasn't much of an improvement. I guess there is always hope.


How can someone say Oblivion was bad. IMO one of the best role playing games ever, and im looking forward to Skyrim. Just dont like that it will play in only one scenario because i didnt like Bruma :DD


It might have something to do with an imperfect leveling system, generic, re-hashed dungeons, loot, quests, repetitiveness, level scaling
.


Still don't know how people can say this. With 0.1 IQ and 5 seconds of free time you can download mods to completely change this.

Every game has flaws. Oblivion had loads of variety anyway, if you chose to grind in dungeons for a bunch of time of course you will feel repetition. But if you venture around experiencing all the side quests the game has to offer you can spend 30 hours doing not one area that looks similar to the one before.
True_Spike
Profile Joined July 2004
Poland3434 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-07 10:26:56
June 07 2011 10:23 GMT
#465
On June 07 2011 19:21 sc4k wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2011 17:53 True_Spike wrote:
On June 07 2011 17:42 MooLen wrote:
On December 12 2010 12:36 Squeegy wrote:
I don't know why I think this is quite exciting news. Oblivion was so bad and Fallout 3 wasn't much of an improvement. I guess there is always hope.


How can someone say Oblivion was bad. IMO one of the best role playing games ever, and im looking forward to Skyrim. Just dont like that it will play in only one scenario because i didnt like Bruma :DD


It might have something to do with an imperfect leveling system, generic, re-hashed dungeons, loot, quests, repetitiveness, level scaling
.


Still don't know how people can say this. With 0.1 IQ and 5 seconds of free time you can download mods to completely change this.

Every game has flaws. Oblivion had loads of variety anyway, if you chose to grind in dungeons for a bunch of time of course you will feel repetition. But if you venture around experiencing all the side quests the game has to offer you can spend 30 hours doing not one area that looks similar to the one before.


If you haven't noticed, I'm talking about the vanilla game. Mods always add to gameplay, but that's on PC only. It's not only about variety of scenery; The world in Oblivion feels (and is) empty, auto-generated. So do NPCs, so do quests and the other things I mentioned.

If you mod the game up it starts to look very good indeed. There are no mods upon release, however, and the player shouldn't wait for other players to improve upon what normally is a mediocre game.
deathly rat
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United Kingdom911 Posts
June 07 2011 10:28 GMT
#466
On June 07 2011 18:45 bokeevboke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2011 17:42 MooLen wrote:
On December 12 2010 12:36 Squeegy wrote:
I don't know why I think this is quite exciting news. Oblivion was so bad and Fallout 3 wasn't much of an improvement. I guess there is always hope.


How can someone say Oblivion was bad. IMO one of the best role playing games ever, and im looking forward to Skyrim. Just dont like that it will play in only one scenario because i didnt like Bruma :DD


Oblivion was very bad compared to what was expected. Many people upgraded their computer just to play it.

Not sure if that was fixed: but somehow I figured out that electrical touch spell was very powerful, I'd say imbalanced. And I finished whole game (hardest mode) in couple of hours. I was so dissapoint.


Such a lie. Oblivion on hardest difficulty is SO hard, even the very first rats killed me so many times. If you just played the main quest line ignoring all the side quests you're a moron. Also, the graphics at the time were testing for even the most expensive gaming PCs. My freind bought a brand new £1000 computer just to play it, and it looked amazing.
No logo (logo)
deathly rat
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United Kingdom911 Posts
June 07 2011 10:45 GMT
#467
On June 07 2011 19:23 True_Spike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2011 19:21 sc4k wrote:
On June 07 2011 17:53 True_Spike wrote:
On June 07 2011 17:42 MooLen wrote:
On December 12 2010 12:36 Squeegy wrote:
I don't know why I think this is quite exciting news. Oblivion was so bad and Fallout 3 wasn't much of an improvement. I guess there is always hope.


How can someone say Oblivion was bad. IMO one of the best role playing games ever, and im looking forward to Skyrim. Just dont like that it will play in only one scenario because i didnt like Bruma :DD


It might have something to do with an imperfect leveling system, generic, re-hashed dungeons, loot, quests, repetitiveness, level scaling
.


Still don't know how people can say this. With 0.1 IQ and 5 seconds of free time you can download mods to completely change this.

Every game has flaws. Oblivion had loads of variety anyway, if you chose to grind in dungeons for a bunch of time of course you will feel repetition. But if you venture around experiencing all the side quests the game has to offer you can spend 30 hours doing not one area that looks similar to the one before.


If you haven't noticed, I'm talking about the vanilla game. Mods always add to gameplay, but that's on PC only. It's not only about variety of scenery; The world in Oblivion feels (and is) empty, auto-generated. So do NPCs, so do quests and the other things I mentioned.

If you mod the game up it starts to look very good indeed. There are no mods upon release, however, and the player shouldn't wait for other players to improve upon what normally is a mediocre game.


I think you are forgeting that the game is 5 years old now, which is a really long time in gaming. Look what 10 years has done to SC:BW.
No logo (logo)
lynx.oblige
Profile Joined August 2009
Sierra Leone2268 Posts
June 07 2011 11:06 GMT
#468
On June 07 2011 19:28 deathly rat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2011 18:45 bokeevboke wrote:
On June 07 2011 17:42 MooLen wrote:
On December 12 2010 12:36 Squeegy wrote:
I don't know why I think this is quite exciting news. Oblivion was so bad and Fallout 3 wasn't much of an improvement. I guess there is always hope.


How can someone say Oblivion was bad. IMO one of the best role playing games ever, and im looking forward to Skyrim. Just dont like that it will play in only one scenario because i didnt like Bruma :DD


Oblivion was very bad compared to what was expected. Many people upgraded their computer just to play it.

Not sure if that was fixed: but somehow I figured out that electrical touch spell was very powerful, I'd say imbalanced. And I finished whole game (hardest mode) in couple of hours. I was so dissapoint.


Such a lie. Oblivion on hardest difficulty is SO hard, even the very first rats killed me so many times. If you just played the main quest line ignoring all the side quests you're a moron. Also, the graphics at the time were testing for even the most expensive gaming PCs. My freind bought a brand new £1000 computer just to play it, and it looked amazing.


Hard for like the first 10-20 hours. Once you get better gear, I destroyed everything and giggled for the rest of the game. I kind of liked it that way though, lol.
Everyone needs a nemesis.
Skilledblob
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany3392 Posts
June 07 2011 11:17 GMT
#469
On June 07 2011 19:21 sc4k wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2011 17:53 True_Spike wrote:
On June 07 2011 17:42 MooLen wrote:
On December 12 2010 12:36 Squeegy wrote:
I don't know why I think this is quite exciting news. Oblivion was so bad and Fallout 3 wasn't much of an improvement. I guess there is always hope.


How can someone say Oblivion was bad. IMO one of the best role playing games ever, and im looking forward to Skyrim. Just dont like that it will play in only one scenario because i didnt like Bruma :DD


It might have something to do with an imperfect leveling system, generic, re-hashed dungeons, loot, quests, repetitiveness, level scaling
.


Still don't know how people can say this. With 0.1 IQ and 5 seconds of free time you can download mods to completely change this.



with 0.1 IQ and 5 seconds of thinking you might have figured out that some people played Oblivion when it was released
IMABUNNEH
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom1062 Posts
June 07 2011 11:24 GMT
#470
On June 07 2011 19:05 True_Spike wrote:
Why would anyone in their right mind choose a console version over a PC version having both a console and a gaming PC? Better graphics, performance and - what's the most important in the case of Bethesda's games - modifications are PC exclusive. Not to mention the console version will be more expensive.



MY PC is shit, so I'll only be able to play it on PS3 if I haven't been able t oafford an upgrade by then. So y'know...
"I think...now? No rival. Me world champion. Yeah. None rival." - oGsMC
sc4k
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United Kingdom5454 Posts
June 07 2011 11:30 GMT
#471
On June 07 2011 19:23 True_Spike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2011 19:21 sc4k wrote:
On June 07 2011 17:53 True_Spike wrote:
On June 07 2011 17:42 MooLen wrote:
On December 12 2010 12:36 Squeegy wrote:
I don't know why I think this is quite exciting news. Oblivion was so bad and Fallout 3 wasn't much of an improvement. I guess there is always hope.


How can someone say Oblivion was bad. IMO one of the best role playing games ever, and im looking forward to Skyrim. Just dont like that it will play in only one scenario because i didnt like Bruma :DD


It might have something to do with an imperfect leveling system, generic, re-hashed dungeons, loot, quests, repetitiveness, level scaling
.


Still don't know how people can say this. With 0.1 IQ and 5 seconds of free time you can download mods to completely change this.

Every game has flaws. Oblivion had loads of variety anyway, if you chose to grind in dungeons for a bunch of time of course you will feel repetition. But if you venture around experiencing all the side quests the game has to offer you can spend 30 hours doing not one area that looks similar to the one before.


If you haven't noticed, I'm talking about the vanilla game. Mods always add to gameplay, but that's on PC only. It's not only about variety of scenery; The world in Oblivion feels (and is) empty, auto-generated. So do NPCs, so do quests and the other things I mentioned.

If you mod the game up it starts to look very good indeed. There are no mods upon release, however, and the player shouldn't wait for other players to improve upon what normally is a mediocre game.


But it's just the smallest most easily applied mod in the history of man. Just one single click and you get rid of that entire problem. Normally modding is a certain process which takes time, and mods only get released awhile after the game comes out, so I can understand where such complaints usually come from. The levelling enemies / fixed levelling system mod came out ridiculously quickly. It was more of an update than a mod.

And as far as the world feeling empty, nah sorry I just can't agree with you there. There are hidden thieves stashes, a blind monk monastery, hidden vampire hideouts, daedra shrines, hunter camps, wandering beasties, beautiful lush scenery with lovely flowers, even that strange town which is like 'the wicker man' where they all turn out to be evil. Of course there could be more but it is definitely better than you say.
bokeevboke
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Singapore1674 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-07 11:44:26
June 07 2011 11:42 GMT
#472
On June 07 2011 19:28 deathly rat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2011 18:45 bokeevboke wrote:
On June 07 2011 17:42 MooLen wrote:
On December 12 2010 12:36 Squeegy wrote:
I don't know why I think this is quite exciting news. Oblivion was so bad and Fallout 3 wasn't much of an improvement. I guess there is always hope.


How can someone say Oblivion was bad. IMO one of the best role playing games ever, and im looking forward to Skyrim. Just dont like that it will play in only one scenario because i didnt like Bruma :DD


Oblivion was very bad compared to what was expected. Many people upgraded their computer just to play it.

Not sure if that was fixed: but somehow I figured out that electrical touch spell was very powerful, I'd say imbalanced. And I finished whole game (hardest mode) in couple of hours. I was so dissapoint.


Such a lie. Oblivion on hardest difficulty is SO hard, even the very first rats killed me so many times. If you just played the main quest line ignoring all the side quests you're a moron. Also, the graphics at the time were testing for even the most expensive gaming PCs. My freind bought a brand new £1000 computer just to play it, and it looked amazing.


Insulting someone for not taking side quests? overreacting. I didn't say I never took side quests. I always try to accomplish everything in game. I remember playing stealth archer (was quite interesting in the beginning). But there are two reasons I straight forward finished the game:
1. I wanted to know if anyhing could stop electrical touch spell (apparently nothing could do that)
2. Side quests shouldn't be obligatory but they should somehow help the main storyline. For example reward with some sword or shield that will make easier to kill bosses. That wasn't the case in Oblivion. Baldur's gate is the best example how side quests should work.

Dunno about how and when Oblivion was patched. I tried it shortly after it was released and never came back again. It was so boring.
Its grack
Grend
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
1600 Posts
June 07 2011 11:43 GMT
#473
On June 07 2011 20:30 sc4k wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2011 19:23 True_Spike wrote:
On June 07 2011 19:21 sc4k wrote:
On June 07 2011 17:53 True_Spike wrote:
On June 07 2011 17:42 MooLen wrote:
On December 12 2010 12:36 Squeegy wrote:
I don't know why I think this is quite exciting news. Oblivion was so bad and Fallout 3 wasn't much of an improvement. I guess there is always hope.


How can someone say Oblivion was bad. IMO one of the best role playing games ever, and im looking forward to Skyrim. Just dont like that it will play in only one scenario because i didnt like Bruma :DD


It might have something to do with an imperfect leveling system, generic, re-hashed dungeons, loot, quests, repetitiveness, level scaling
.


Still don't know how people can say this. With 0.1 IQ and 5 seconds of free time you can download mods to completely change this.

Every game has flaws. Oblivion had loads of variety anyway, if you chose to grind in dungeons for a bunch of time of course you will feel repetition. But if you venture around experiencing all the side quests the game has to offer you can spend 30 hours doing not one area that looks similar to the one before.


If you haven't noticed, I'm talking about the vanilla game. Mods always add to gameplay, but that's on PC only. It's not only about variety of scenery; The world in Oblivion feels (and is) empty, auto-generated. So do NPCs, so do quests and the other things I mentioned.

If you mod the game up it starts to look very good indeed. There are no mods upon release, however, and the player shouldn't wait for other players to improve upon what normally is a mediocre game.


But it's just the smallest most easily applied mod in the history of man. Just one single click and you get rid of that entire problem. Normally modding is a certain process which takes time, and mods only get released awhile after the game comes out, so I can understand where such complaints usually come from. The levelling enemies / fixed levelling system mod came out ridiculously quickly. It was more of an update than a mod.

And as far as the world feeling empty, nah sorry I just can't agree with you there. There are hidden thieves stashes, a blind monk monastery, hidden vampire hideouts, daedra shrines, hunter camps, wandering beasties, beautiful lush scenery with lovely flowers, even that strange town which is like 'the wicker man' where they all turn out to be evil. Of course there could be more but it is definitely better than you say.


Hyperbole alert.
♞ Against the Wind - Bob Seger ♞
DerNebel
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Denmark648 Posts
June 07 2011 12:09 GMT
#474
On June 07 2011 20:42 bokeevboke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2011 19:28 deathly rat wrote:
On June 07 2011 18:45 bokeevboke wrote:
On June 07 2011 17:42 MooLen wrote:
On December 12 2010 12:36 Squeegy wrote:
I don't know why I think this is quite exciting news. Oblivion was so bad and Fallout 3 wasn't much of an improvement. I guess there is always hope.


How can someone say Oblivion was bad. IMO one of the best role playing games ever, and im looking forward to Skyrim. Just dont like that it will play in only one scenario because i didnt like Bruma :DD


Oblivion was very bad compared to what was expected. Many people upgraded their computer just to play it.

Not sure if that was fixed: but somehow I figured out that electrical touch spell was very powerful, I'd say imbalanced. And I finished whole game (hardest mode) in couple of hours. I was so dissapoint.


Such a lie. Oblivion on hardest difficulty is SO hard, even the very first rats killed me so many times. If you just played the main quest line ignoring all the side quests you're a moron. Also, the graphics at the time were testing for even the most expensive gaming PCs. My freind bought a brand new £1000 computer just to play it, and it looked amazing.


Insulting someone for not taking side quests? overreacting. I didn't say I never took side quests. I always try to accomplish everything in game. I remember playing stealth archer (was quite interesting in the beginning). But there are two reasons I straight forward finished the game:
1. I wanted to know if anyhing could stop electrical touch spell (apparently nothing could do that)
2. Side quests shouldn't be obligatory but they should somehow help the main storyline. For example reward with some sword or shield that will make easier to kill bosses. That wasn't the case in Oblivion. Baldur's gate is the best example how side quests should work.

Dunno about how and when Oblivion was patched. I tried it shortly after it was released and never came back again. It was so boring.

Yeah, Oblivion is the sort of game you either love or just never get into.

Hopefully Skyrim will be as ridiculously awesome as it looks to be, and the mods will be more about adding content and less about making up for bad design decisions.
isleyofthenorth
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Austria894 Posts
June 07 2011 12:13 GMT
#475
oblivion was so much better than the failure that aws fallout 3
Lord_of_Chaos
Profile Joined June 2007
Sweden372 Posts
June 07 2011 14:03 GMT
#476
I'm going to go in to this game expecting something like Oblivion, while secretely hoping for the same awesome feeling I had in Morrowind. Oblivion was a great game, imo not as good as Morrowind (for its time), but still great.

I know Skyrim will deliver. But I'm trying not to buy in to the hype, since I remember the hype for Oblivion (and radiant AI). But I still like most of what I hear about it. Only thing I really dislike so far is the choice to remove lots of skills (I liked when there were lots of them) and choosing Skyrim instead of some other more exotic region. But I can live with both I think.
Clickety
Profile Joined November 2010
Portugal196 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-07 14:11:13
June 07 2011 14:10 GMT
#477
On June 07 2011 23:03 Lord_of_Chaos wrote:
I'm going to go in to this game expecting something like Oblivion, while secretely hoping for the same awesome feeling I had in Morrowind. Oblivion was a great game, imo not as good as Morrowind (for its time), but still great.

I know Skyrim will deliver. But I'm trying not to buy in to the hype, since I remember the hype for Oblivion (and radiant AI). But I still like most of what I hear about it. Only thing I really dislike so far is the choice to remove lots of skills (I liked when there were lots of them) and choosing Skyrim instead of some other more exotic region. But I can live with both I think.

You can quit hoping, haha. Oblivion was a huge hit and Bethesda's gateway to mainstream commercial success, don't expect them to go back to the slower paced, dialogue filled style of Morrowind.

+ Show Spoiler +
Though I'd shed tears of the purest joy if they did go back :\
ffswowsucks
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
Greece2298 Posts
June 07 2011 14:14 GMT
#478
this is gonna be an EPIC game.
Terran in particular is a notoriously strong race for a no brain skillhand bot style.
EtohEtoh
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada669 Posts
June 07 2011 14:20 GMT
#479
morrowind is better than oblivion,
just watched the GT demo for the game, skyrim looking pretty awesome so far
BlazingInferno
Profile Joined November 2010
India272 Posts
June 07 2011 14:20 GMT
#480
I just saw the Skyrim gameplay movie on GameTrailers and I literally came. I am still not complete with Oblivion (Sue me, I got it late) and Fallout 3, but God, this game looks awesome.

Looks to have a better implementation of Dragons than Bioware can come up with which is good for starters.
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 586 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem356
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 356
IndyStarCraft 159
Railgan 67
BRAT_OK 32
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 57669
Shuttle 3250
Horang2 461
BeSt 439
Larva 344
ggaemo 233
Soma 190
Mind 144
Last 91
Sexy 90
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 88
Zeus 83
hero 75
Sea.KH 54
Killer 49
Hyun 49
ToSsGirL 36
Aegong 33
Bale 28
PianO 24
NaDa 18
Rock 17
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5634
qojqva3268
Dendi1551
420jenkins366
Fuzer 133
Counter-Strike
fl0m3523
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1282
Liquid`Hasu1099
Grubby400
MindelVK18
Other Games
singsing1762
FrodaN1361
B2W.Neo993
byalli963
Beastyqt734
Mlord501
ArmadaUGS196
Hui .175
KnowMe131
QueenE88
Mew2King59
CosmosSc2 29
Chillindude24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick914
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream44
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 17
• Reevou 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 59
• niya90s1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 4168
League of Legends
• Nemesis3054
Other Games
• Shiphtur223
• WagamamaTV213
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 46m
Replay Cast
6h 46m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 46m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
18h 46m
Monday Night Weeklies
23h 46m
Replay Cast
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 17h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 18h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.