• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:12
CEST 17:12
KST 00:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8594 users

Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim - Page 22

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 586 Next
h0neyBadger
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
184 Posts
June 06 2011 23:42 GMT
#421
no dark brotherhood but the rest looks amazzzzing
On_Slaught
Profile Joined August 2008
United States12190 Posts
June 06 2011 23:47 GMT
#422
Awesome awesome gameplay video. Looks like it will blow Oblivion out of the water. Could be a return to Morrowind awesome-ness wise! I'm glad they choose Skyrim and knowing Black Marshes are still out there makes me giddy.

As for the guilds, he said: "the three main guilds are..."
kibeth
Profile Joined August 2010
United States116 Posts
June 06 2011 23:55 GMT
#423
Holy shit. Even though the people in that video were retarded, like literally everyone on television talking about video games is, the gameplay looks fantastic. I loved Morrowind, but couldn't make myself get all the way through Oblivion, it just felt wrong. Skyrim looks to not disappoint.
Philip2110
Profile Joined April 2010
Scotland798 Posts
June 07 2011 00:02 GMT
#424
He says 3 main guilds, hopefully this means that there will be smaller ones too?
Master Sc2 - Diamond LoL - Eu W
sc4k
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United Kingdom5454 Posts
June 07 2011 00:09 GMT
#425
On June 07 2011 08:29 Lord_of_Chaos wrote:
Did he say that there are only three guilds? Or did he mean that they are the only returning guilds?
Edit: He says it in like the last minute.



oh my gosh I just nerdgasmed hard. That looks SO FUCKING GORGEOUS. Those winter mountains and the forest and everything...SO BEAUTIFUL finally I will have a new wilderness to wander :D. And go dragonspotting! The idea of roaming dragons is literally one of my biggest wishes. AND GIANTS. Escorting woolly mammoths. OMFG it looks SEXUAL.
Mailing
Profile Joined March 2011
United States3087 Posts
June 07 2011 00:14 GMT
#426
On June 07 2011 08:42 h0neyBadger wrote:
no dark brotherhood but the rest looks amazzzzing



It has been confirmed that the DB is in skyrim

The interview just said the three MAIN factions (fighters/mage/thieves) are in the game, there will be more as well.
Are you hurting ESPORTS? Find out today - http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=232866
orn
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia76 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-07 00:16:20
June 07 2011 00:15 GMT
#427
I honestly wasn't impressed by the E3 demo, if they're going to show highlights, the graphics in them seemed pretty damn average.

I know they have to render like 10392018309 miles of shit, but c'mon, don't show pixellated shield models and dodgy mammoth fur if you're giving a brand new demo.

EDIT: the gameplay looked amazing as usual, the graphics just seemed questionable for a "first gameplay preview."
Shagg
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland825 Posts
June 07 2011 00:16 GMT
#428
I hope this doesnt fail got my hopes high. I hope I dont need dozen mods to make it playable!
"You're a pro or you're a noob. That's life"
Lord_of_Chaos
Profile Joined June 2007
Sweden372 Posts
June 07 2011 00:18 GMT
#429
I completely missed that he said "main factions"... thx for pointing it out. That calms me down a bunch ^^
mordk
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Chile8385 Posts
June 07 2011 00:26 GMT
#430
Oh my god... Dragon battles make me speechless... This game looks absolutely unreal. Gorgeous graphics, amazing gameplay. Totally hyped for this. I'll need a new PC sadly.
NagAfightinG
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom270 Posts
June 07 2011 00:26 GMT
#431
I rember first playing Oblivion, and getting so immersed into the world, Im so f*cking pumped for this!
We live like animals thinking of the afterlive
SnK-Arcbound
Profile Joined March 2005
United States4423 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-07 00:46:02
June 07 2011 00:31 GMT
#432
These are the GT.TV interviews (also on their facebook page)
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/todd-howard-skyrim-interview/713229
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/todd-howard-skyrim-interview/713231

Gameswelt interview
http://www.gameswelt.tv/19748/the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/video-interview-mit-todd-howard.html



http://www.ign.com/videos/2011/04/25/skyrim-the-elder-scrolls-evolved-video
http://pc.ign.com/articles/116/1164053p1.html

Lots of the interviews are rehashes. If you want to see an interesting one the gameswelt one is good. Also the IGN one is good.

I'm just putting everything I can find which isn't a repost so people can come here and just watch everything there is.

"One of the designers put in a random encounter where three dragons swooped by this town. It's just a visual. But [the dragons] think on their own so here come the three dragons and they saw me and it was party time. So I ran up the mountain to try and lose them, it felt like Two Towers when Frodo's going through the swamp, it was really terrifying. But I did make [the designer] take it out. Three is too many."
masterbreti
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Korea (South)2711 Posts
June 07 2011 00:35 GMT
#433
Hopefully my comp will be able to handle the new graphics. loved the previous games in the series. Am looking foward to this one.
sc4k
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United Kingdom5454 Posts
June 07 2011 00:47 GMT
#434
On June 07 2011 09:15 orn wrote:
I honestly wasn't impressed by the E3 demo, if they're going to show highlights, the graphics in them seemed pretty damn average.

I know they have to render like 10392018309 miles of shit, but c'mon, don't show pixellated shield models and dodgy mammoth fur if you're giving a brand new demo.

EDIT: the gameplay looked amazing as usual, the graphics just seemed questionable for a "first gameplay preview."


didn't they say that was xbox? Graphics looked insane for xbox. Even for a pc that was still perfectly fine graphics. Who fucking cares, dragons!!!! With a pc you can probably crank that to insane levels anyway. Ps, 3rd person is looking goooorgeous!
gamerkhang
Profile Joined July 2010
United States152 Posts
June 07 2011 01:04 GMT
#435
I really really really really REALLY want spears... PLEASE. T_T
You don't need a counter-strategy, just a completely whoopass one.
lynx.oblige
Profile Joined August 2009
Sierra Leone2268 Posts
June 07 2011 02:00 GMT
#436
God, this game looks pretty sweet.
Everyone needs a nemesis.
Dalguno
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2446 Posts
June 07 2011 02:06 GMT
#437
I think this will quite possibly be the best game of the year. The combat looks so much more dynamic. Not just a bunch of button-mashing, but actual reactions that change, killing blow type stuff. Graphics look amazing, the world is just breathtaking.

And dragons.
"I'm gonna keep making drones cause I'm a baller, and ballers make drones." -Snute
IMABUNNEH
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom1062 Posts
June 07 2011 02:06 GMT
#438


Was this one posted yet?


Either way, I was looking forward to Skyrim anyway. Now I don't think I can wait! D= Looks so freaking amazing
"I think...now? No rival. Me world champion. Yeah. None rival." - oGsMC
OutlaW-
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Czech Republic5053 Posts
June 07 2011 02:16 GMT
#439
On June 07 2011 11:06 IMABUNNEH wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxU8Z8FZFd8

Was this one posted yet?


Either way, I was looking forward to Skyrim anyway. Now I don't think I can wait! D= Looks so freaking amazing

how hard is it to read the last page
Delete your post underage b&. You're incestuous for you're onee-chan so you're clearly not a bad guy, but others might not agree
True_Spike
Profile Joined July 2004
Poland3434 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-07 03:03:23
June 07 2011 03:01 GMT
#440
Can't say I'm impressed. Not to mention I don't believe a word Todd says after Oblivion. I'm *very* sceptical towards their Radiant story system, because they hyped up Radiant AI, too, and it turned out to be an utter failure. I'd be surprised if this game will surpass Morrowind.
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 586 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem148
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 148
Railgan 91
trigger 37
IndyStarCraft 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 52791
Shuttle 8678
BeSt 758
Horang2 493
actioN 235
Larva 201
Sexy 187
ggaemo 138
Soma 137
Last 117
[ Show more ]
Mind 95
Zeus 79
hero 58
Hyun 54
Killer 47
Aegong 46
ToSsGirL 28
Bale 24
PianO 22
Rock 19
NaDa 12
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5269
qojqva2519
Dendi1413
420jenkins476
Fuzer 95
Counter-Strike
fl0m3327
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1165
Liquid`Hasu780
MindelVK2
Other Games
B2W.Neo864
singsing713
Beastyqt600
Mlord452
byalli398
Livibee218
ArmadaUGS212
Hui .196
KnowMe116
QueenE85
Mew2King54
CosmosSc2 33
Chillindude18
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick806
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream60
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 46
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3175
League of Legends
• Nemesis2890
Other Games
• WagamamaTV218
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 49m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 49m
Replay Cast
7h 49m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 49m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
19h 49m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 19h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.