• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:15
CEST 02:15
KST 09:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8129 users

Shogun: Total War 2 - Page 5

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 26 27 28 Next All
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
February 23 2011 01:56 GMT
#81
yea I'm actually pretty surprised at how hard this historical battle is

2nd time i've failed to win it, and it's only on normal difficulty

much harder than AI from previous TW games which were faceroll
Disregard
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
China10252 Posts
February 23 2011 02:06 GMT
#82
The AI cavalry does a full charge at your archers during the beginning of the battle, pretty predictable and typical.
"If I had to take a drug in order to be free, I'm screwed. Freedom exists in the mind, otherwise it doesn't exist."
StorkHwaiting
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States3465 Posts
February 23 2011 04:06 GMT
#83
On February 23 2011 10:27 ToT)OjKa( wrote:
man this demo battle is hard...I'm gonna have to do the tutorial in case I'm missing how not to get your army fucked and then have to fight a million more men


Yeah, I'm not quite understanding how to beat this just yet... 4100 men to 2900... and a ton of naginata and katana samurai, which there really isn't an effective way to beat other than with arrows...
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-23 04:21:33
February 23 2011 04:17 GMT
#84
On February 23 2011 13:06 StorkHwaiting wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2011 10:27 ToT)OjKa( wrote:
man this demo battle is hard...I'm gonna have to do the tutorial in case I'm missing how not to get your army fucked and then have to fight a million more men


Yeah, I'm not quite understanding how to beat this just yet... 4100 men to 2900... and a ton of naginata and katana samurai, which there really isn't an effective way to beat other than with arrows...


here's a FPVOD of it on normal
+ Show Spoiler +


beat it on normal a few times and decided to make a video of it, you just have to predict AI scripts and adjust accordingly. also, they don't really have cav so it's all about using the cav to get good flanks

apparently people already beat it on very hard but i've got plenty of time to go for that before march 15th
URfavHO
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States514 Posts
February 23 2011 04:30 GMT
#85
thanks for the VOD. I'm curious, what graphical setting is it on?
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-23 05:11:38
February 23 2011 04:34 GMT
#86
On February 23 2011 13:30 tryclops wrote:
thanks for the VOD. I'm curious, what graphical setting is it on?


most of it is set on high with a couple things on ultra

anti-aliasing is disabled in the demo though and my recording probably doesn't do justice to how good it looks in-game
krazymunky
Profile Joined June 2008
United States727 Posts
February 23 2011 05:04 GMT
#87
so is there any way to affect your allies decision to not fight/betray you? (maybe place my army behind theirs lol)
life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
February 23 2011 05:12 GMT
#88
On February 23 2011 14:04 krazymunky wrote:
so is there any way to affect your allies decision to not fight/betray you? (maybe place my army behind theirs lol)


oh that's a historical battle so it's scripted like that =D
jtype
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
England2167 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-23 05:42:37
February 23 2011 05:41 GMT
#89
Just played through the campaign tutorial. Was pretty fun. It definitely feels like it's taking the best of the orignal Shogun and putting it in the new-style engine, which is exactly what I've been hoping for ever since, well, Rome:TW onwards, really.

My only gripes are with the horrific voice narration in the end cut-scene after completing the tutorial (what is that accent? Some kind of Japanese-Indian hybrid?), although the other voices aren't too great either, but at least they're authentic. I would just prefer them to speak in Japanese and have it subbed.

Oh, the only other thing I wasn't too happy with was some of the issues I had with the interface, both in and out of battle. It seems like you could only sporadically deselect things, sometimes clicking elsewhere would and sometimes it wouldn't. Maybe it's just a bug, or maybe I'm just tired and missing something. Either way it's a minor annoyance and not a game-breaker.

Very pleased with it so far.

Has anyone else found their Ninja to be immortal? Seriously, mine just woulnd't die. Whether he failed or succeded he just kept on surviving. Made it pretty easy to level him up.
stalking.d00m
Profile Joined December 2010
213 Posts
February 23 2011 06:34 GMT
#90
On February 23 2011 09:04 StorkHwaiting wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2011 04:41 Sm3agol wrote:
On February 20 2011 14:38 StorkHwaiting wrote:
On February 19 2011 11:19 StorkHwaiting wrote:
Thank god they're going back to the roots. I was fucking disgusted with all the gunpowder garbage they were putting out. The entire point of Total War was medieval combat. MELEE and arrows. Not fucking muskets and crap. I hate that era of military history. Glad to know a lot of other people felt the same way and CA started crying when their sales went way down. Bastards.

Too bad they don't have the balls to do a Three Kingdoms: Total War, which is long past due. They've already rehashed Europe and the Middle East a million times over, and now they're rehashing Japan too, yet they've completely ignored the Asian mainland which is such an obvious, obvious hole with so much history, different kingdoms, and military units, it's just embarrassing in my opinion. Where is my Three Kingdoms: Total War!? And wth did they pick a fob ass voice to narrate? Romans supposedly speak with an English accent, but I guess Asians get a fob. The racist stereotyping of CA disgusts me for how much they claim to study history and try to get things accurate. Spit in their faces!

User was warned for this post


I really don't understand why in the hell I was warned for this post concerning ad hominem attacks. What exactly is ad hominem about my opinion of Creative Assembly? And what was the debate? There was no civility lost in the debate seeing as there was no debate to be had. I'm merely stating my opinion of CA's recent forays into gunpowder warfare. At no point in time did I insult another member of TL. Sorry but it's kind of ridiculous to warn me for flaming when I'm talking about a game company. As a purchaser of their games, I have a right to complain when I think they've gone in a wrong direction, much like other TL members have used harsh invectives towards certain Blizzard decisions. It's completely different from flaming another member of TL and using ad hominem attacks on them for the sake of debate.


If your post wasn't inflammatory flaming, then I don't know what is. And guess what? The video game playing world is the west for the most part, not mainland Asia. So get off your high horse and quit your moaning. It wouldn't sell well, end of story. You're right, there is no debate. You're just inflammatory AND wrong. I'm an avid history buff, and even I don't know that much about the period/area your talking about. I certainly would not be pumped for a TW game based on that.


If your post isn't inflammatory flaming, then I don't know what is. And guess what? You're on a SC site, a video game which is dominated by S. Korea, which happens to be in... guess where? Mainland Asia! So get off your high horse and quit your moaning. You don't know shit about what would sell, end of story. You're right, there is no debate. You're just ignorant AND wrong. You don't know anything about history, if you don't even know about the entire ancient period of Asia (which constituted over half the population of the ancient world). I certainly would not be pumped to read another post about Asian history based on your absolute ignorance of the subject.


Sorry to drop in your 'conversation' but why are you annoying others about which country or timeline CA uses for its franchise? It is their product, their money and their years worth of hardwork and not to mention decades worth of experience. If you think you can do better then go ahead and make your own game. We will all happily buy that if it will be even half as awesome as any CA game.
And please don't pretend to speak on behalf of all Asians. I am an asian and I love the Japanese setting 10x more than 3 kingdoms. Has it occurred to you that we all have our own opinions and likings?
<3 to all fellow gamers.
Babaganoush
Profile Joined November 2010
United States626 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-23 07:05:23
February 23 2011 06:57 GMT
#91
The AI is still pretty dumb IMO. Once my siege units depleted their ammo, they casually walked up to the archer to get shot. Since when was it a dishonor to run out of ammo?

And for anyone playing the tutorial, have you had the game ending bug where you can't merge your bow ships?

On February 23 2011 07:08 KaiserJohan wrote:
The demo is huge, downloading atm.

Personally I hate the shogun-theme, the whole samurai-culture is just silly to me... I am more of the sort who likes tons of gunpowder, luckily I will get them when I ally with europeeans.


On the bright side you do get flintlock units in the full game...

I just hated everytime my cannons wouldnt stop firing in Napoleon when I told it to stop when the enemy was charging, thereby killing my units as well.
Stick a fork in those buns.
Headlines
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States482 Posts
February 23 2011 07:06 GMT
#92
The demo was almost spectacular! My first close-up camera view of a fight between my ashigaru against theirs nearly had me at jaw-dropping excitement. However, there were a few flaws in a few places.

The statistics page gives a very organized and lengthy chart of nearly everything you'd like to know. Example: How many battles you won and lost. But there seemed to be a lack of one specific statistic, one in which I've been wanting to have implemented since Rome... A number representing the amount of soldiers in your empire. Come on, I'd really like to see how huge my army is in terms of manpower, not in terms of individual army cards. I have 22 cards? That's how many men?

Another flaw would be the assassin cut-scenes. The suspense was terrific, but the video was too long! After watching the assassin climbing the side of a castle for a grueling amount of unnecessary time, I finally decided to skip the videos altogether.

Overall, the demo certainly impressed me enough that I'll buy it when it comes out.
DannyJ
Profile Joined March 2010
United States5110 Posts
February 23 2011 07:27 GMT
#93
Basically like every other TW ever made. Can't really tell the intelligence of the AI or exactly how the turn based part turns out in a short demo though.

Multiplayer is what has me most interested, i hope that actually works out.

Visually it looked kinda wonky in alot of spots, runs and looks worse than Empire in a technical sense, but i guess it is only a demo. Why can't we put on AA? Artistically it's really nice though. Far more attention to color and style than previous games.
vyyye
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden3917 Posts
February 23 2011 08:02 GMT
#94
[QUOTE]On February 23 2011 16:27 DannyJ wrote:
runs and looks worse than Empire in a technical sense, but i guess it is only a demo. QUOTE]
Uh, really? Are you talking about Empire at release or when it got patched, or could you specify what you mean?

Don't have access to the demo right now but "runs worse than Empire" is a bloody bad thing, to say the least. Hm, hope I can run it without having everything on low.
StorkHwaiting
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States3465 Posts
February 23 2011 16:35 GMT
#95
On February 23 2011 15:34 stalking.d00m wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2011 09:04 StorkHwaiting wrote:
On February 23 2011 04:41 Sm3agol wrote:
On February 20 2011 14:38 StorkHwaiting wrote:
On February 19 2011 11:19 StorkHwaiting wrote:
Thank god they're going back to the roots. I was fucking disgusted with all the gunpowder garbage they were putting out. The entire point of Total War was medieval combat. MELEE and arrows. Not fucking muskets and crap. I hate that era of military history. Glad to know a lot of other people felt the same way and CA started crying when their sales went way down. Bastards.

Too bad they don't have the balls to do a Three Kingdoms: Total War, which is long past due. They've already rehashed Europe and the Middle East a million times over, and now they're rehashing Japan too, yet they've completely ignored the Asian mainland which is such an obvious, obvious hole with so much history, different kingdoms, and military units, it's just embarrassing in my opinion. Where is my Three Kingdoms: Total War!? And wth did they pick a fob ass voice to narrate? Romans supposedly speak with an English accent, but I guess Asians get a fob. The racist stereotyping of CA disgusts me for how much they claim to study history and try to get things accurate. Spit in their faces!

User was warned for this post


I really don't understand why in the hell I was warned for this post concerning ad hominem attacks. What exactly is ad hominem about my opinion of Creative Assembly? And what was the debate? There was no civility lost in the debate seeing as there was no debate to be had. I'm merely stating my opinion of CA's recent forays into gunpowder warfare. At no point in time did I insult another member of TL. Sorry but it's kind of ridiculous to warn me for flaming when I'm talking about a game company. As a purchaser of their games, I have a right to complain when I think they've gone in a wrong direction, much like other TL members have used harsh invectives towards certain Blizzard decisions. It's completely different from flaming another member of TL and using ad hominem attacks on them for the sake of debate.


If your post wasn't inflammatory flaming, then I don't know what is. And guess what? The video game playing world is the west for the most part, not mainland Asia. So get off your high horse and quit your moaning. It wouldn't sell well, end of story. You're right, there is no debate. You're just inflammatory AND wrong. I'm an avid history buff, and even I don't know that much about the period/area your talking about. I certainly would not be pumped for a TW game based on that.


If your post isn't inflammatory flaming, then I don't know what is. And guess what? You're on a SC site, a video game which is dominated by S. Korea, which happens to be in... guess where? Mainland Asia! So get off your high horse and quit your moaning. You don't know shit about what would sell, end of story. You're right, there is no debate. You're just ignorant AND wrong. You don't know anything about history, if you don't even know about the entire ancient period of Asia (which constituted over half the population of the ancient world). I certainly would not be pumped to read another post about Asian history based on your absolute ignorance of the subject.


Sorry to drop in your 'conversation' but why are you annoying others about which country or timeline CA uses for its franchise? It is their product, their money and their years worth of hardwork and not to mention decades worth of experience. If you think you can do better then go ahead and make your own game. We will all happily buy that if it will be even half as awesome as any CA game.
And please don't pretend to speak on behalf of all Asians. I am an asian and I love the Japanese setting 10x more than 3 kingdoms. Has it occurred to you that we all have our own opinions and likings?


CA isn't a volunteer mod community, they're a business. I don't understand why the hell you would talk about hard work and their money, etc. It's not their money. It's my money that keeps them afloat. You think a business runs without customers? In essence, you don't have a point at all here, other than it takes you 5 sentences to say a very trite and retarded argument, AKA "Make your own game if you don't like theirs."

And I don't care if you're Asian. Nor did I ever say I spoke for all Asians, which is a pretty ridiculous assumption for you to make. Btw, there's no such thing as a "Japanese setting." You mean Sengoku Era? Or you mean Akihabara Electronics District? God, I'll just stop now. Your whole post is a mishmash of nonsense.

StorkHwaiting
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States3465 Posts
February 23 2011 16:37 GMT
#96
On February 23 2011 13:17 GGTeMpLaR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2011 13:06 StorkHwaiting wrote:
On February 23 2011 10:27 ToT)OjKa( wrote:
man this demo battle is hard...I'm gonna have to do the tutorial in case I'm missing how not to get your army fucked and then have to fight a million more men


Yeah, I'm not quite understanding how to beat this just yet... 4100 men to 2900... and a ton of naginata and katana samurai, which there really isn't an effective way to beat other than with arrows...


here's a FPVOD of it on normal
+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9KZFTFRSeA


beat it on normal a few times and decided to make a video of it, you just have to predict AI scripts and adjust accordingly. also, they don't really have cav so it's all about using the cav to get good flanks

apparently people already beat it on very hard but i've got plenty of time to go for that before march 15th


Hahah figured out my personal problem to beating it. I didn't know Ashigaru had a spear wall ability LOL. They're way better when they got that on!
Antisocialmunky
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States5913 Posts
February 23 2011 16:39 GMT
#97
http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=428223

For semi-nonrestricted campaign(advisor/button restrictions goes away), battle limit is still there because there is no random battle generator.
[゚n゚] SSSSssssssSSsss ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Marine/Raven Guide:http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=163605
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
February 23 2011 16:48 GMT
#98
[QUOTE]On February 23 2011 17:02 vyyye wrote:
[QUOTE]On February 23 2011 16:27 DannyJ wrote:
runs and looks worse than Empire in a technical sense, but i guess it is only a demo. QUOTE]
Uh, really? Are you talking about Empire at release or when it got patched, or could you specify what you mean?

Don't have access to the demo right now but "runs worse than Empire" is a bloody bad thing, to say the least. Hm, hope I can run it without having everything on low. [/QUOTE]

it runs much better than empire for me still today

I literally played empire a few days ago and the loading / tabbing on that took much longer than what it does in shogun (which isn't even that bad imo, reminds me more of what it was in medieval 2)

granted it's only a demo
koreasilver
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
9109 Posts
February 23 2011 16:52 GMT
#99
On February 24 2011 01:35 StorkHwaiting wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2011 15:34 stalking.d00m wrote:
On February 23 2011 09:04 StorkHwaiting wrote:
On February 23 2011 04:41 Sm3agol wrote:
On February 20 2011 14:38 StorkHwaiting wrote:
On February 19 2011 11:19 StorkHwaiting wrote:
Thank god they're going back to the roots. I was fucking disgusted with all the gunpowder garbage they were putting out. The entire point of Total War was medieval combat. MELEE and arrows. Not fucking muskets and crap. I hate that era of military history. Glad to know a lot of other people felt the same way and CA started crying when their sales went way down. Bastards.

Too bad they don't have the balls to do a Three Kingdoms: Total War, which is long past due. They've already rehashed Europe and the Middle East a million times over, and now they're rehashing Japan too, yet they've completely ignored the Asian mainland which is such an obvious, obvious hole with so much history, different kingdoms, and military units, it's just embarrassing in my opinion. Where is my Three Kingdoms: Total War!? And wth did they pick a fob ass voice to narrate? Romans supposedly speak with an English accent, but I guess Asians get a fob. The racist stereotyping of CA disgusts me for how much they claim to study history and try to get things accurate. Spit in their faces!

User was warned for this post


I really don't understand why in the hell I was warned for this post concerning ad hominem attacks. What exactly is ad hominem about my opinion of Creative Assembly? And what was the debate? There was no civility lost in the debate seeing as there was no debate to be had. I'm merely stating my opinion of CA's recent forays into gunpowder warfare. At no point in time did I insult another member of TL. Sorry but it's kind of ridiculous to warn me for flaming when I'm talking about a game company. As a purchaser of their games, I have a right to complain when I think they've gone in a wrong direction, much like other TL members have used harsh invectives towards certain Blizzard decisions. It's completely different from flaming another member of TL and using ad hominem attacks on them for the sake of debate.


If your post wasn't inflammatory flaming, then I don't know what is. And guess what? The video game playing world is the west for the most part, not mainland Asia. So get off your high horse and quit your moaning. It wouldn't sell well, end of story. You're right, there is no debate. You're just inflammatory AND wrong. I'm an avid history buff, and even I don't know that much about the period/area your talking about. I certainly would not be pumped for a TW game based on that.


If your post isn't inflammatory flaming, then I don't know what is. And guess what? You're on a SC site, a video game which is dominated by S. Korea, which happens to be in... guess where? Mainland Asia! So get off your high horse and quit your moaning. You don't know shit about what would sell, end of story. You're right, there is no debate. You're just ignorant AND wrong. You don't know anything about history, if you don't even know about the entire ancient period of Asia (which constituted over half the population of the ancient world). I certainly would not be pumped to read another post about Asian history based on your absolute ignorance of the subject.


Sorry to drop in your 'conversation' but why are you annoying others about which country or timeline CA uses for its franchise? It is their product, their money and their years worth of hardwork and not to mention decades worth of experience. If you think you can do better then go ahead and make your own game. We will all happily buy that if it will be even half as awesome as any CA game.
And please don't pretend to speak on behalf of all Asians. I am an asian and I love the Japanese setting 10x more than 3 kingdoms. Has it occurred to you that we all have our own opinions and likings?


CA isn't a volunteer mod community, they're a business. I don't understand why the hell you would talk about hard work and their money, etc. It's not their money. It's my money that keeps them afloat. You think a business runs without customers? In essence, you don't have a point at all here, other than it takes you 5 sentences to say a very trite and retarded argument, AKA "Make your own game if you don't like theirs."

And I don't care if you're Asian. Nor did I ever say I spoke for all Asians, which is a pretty ridiculous assumption for you to make. Btw, there's no such thing as a "Japanese setting." You mean Sengoku Era? Or you mean Akihabara Electronics District? God, I'll just stop now. Your whole post is a mishmash of nonsense.


Please stop your derailing.
StorkHwaiting
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States3465 Posts
February 23 2011 18:28 GMT
#100
Anyone else worried about how few unit choices there are in the game? I know they said they were going back to their roots, but having a lot of units was kind of the fun of it. This feels very barebones now, almost like they've got nothing but archetype troops to use. I guess the variety is in the masteries and generals? I dno :-\

P.S. Nice first post in the thread korea
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 26 27 28 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings100
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O156
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 161
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 931
ZZZero.O 156
Bale 19
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm189
League of Legends
Doublelift4468
JimRising 704
Counter-Strike
minikerr13
Other Games
summit1g10251
FrodaN2831
C9.Mang0244
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1216
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP96
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 45m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 45m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 45m
Replay Cast
22h 45m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.